Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2147351 times)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #38240 on: March 10, 2024, 08:35:32 am »
Any chance this will drop to 3+

Loads in the kop this morning. Happy in the upper Annie but I normally hold my nerve for returns but this game was too massive  ???

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #38241 on: March 10, 2024, 08:36:56 am »
Still tickets popping up… They need to drop this to 3+ or even all members, can’t be having empty seats tomorrow.
They purposely haven’t done this to save face that it hasn’t sold out on 4+ and having to put a further sale on the morning of the game. No consolation for us on 3+…
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #38242 on: March 10, 2024, 09:11:19 am »
Amazing how there was 70+ tickets there last night and more added this morning and now there's none left. Not suspicious at all how many people only realised at half 8 this morning that they qualified and there loads of tickets available from 2:30pm Friday right through all day yesterday and they weren't bought but mysteriously disappear this morning. Not one bit suspicious...

Offline "Stuart"

• Kopite
« Reply #38243 on: March 10, 2024, 11:18:17 am »
Should this give me hope for wolves even if we don't get lucky in wait list that there will be tickets for 4+

Still gutted I bought a single and having to leave my 6 year old at home as there's been loads of pairs even saw a row of 4 this morning

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #38244 on: March 10, 2024, 12:03:53 pm »
Just Checking things here the ticket I bought for the Anny Road Upper for today

I have been charged £54, yet seats available last night/now dotted around the seat are only £43.

According to LFC Ticketing plan, there are NO £54 seats in AU1,2 or AU7,8 ?

anyone had this before ?

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/match-day-premier-league-prices

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #38245 on: March 10, 2024, 02:03:05 pm »
My dad can't go the game and I'm trying to forward it to a mate but the option is greyed out. Any reason why that would be? Tar

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #38246 on: March 10, 2024, 02:54:30 pm »
My dad can't go the game and I'm trying to forward it to a mate but the option is greyed out. Any reason why that would be? Tar
Sounds like forwarding wasn’t available if the tickets were bought in the late sale
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #38247 on: March 10, 2024, 09:29:57 pm »
That’s true and I get that, I used to be a chef so I’d have been fucked if I still have that job.

Personally just think we’re at the point where 60k is about the right amount of seats, there’s slightly more people that want tickets than there are seats, but those that really want them will usually get them.

People won’t have this but it wasn’t that long ago under Rafa, Houllier when things weren’t going well that we’d struggle to sell 40k. I know the club has moved on a huge amount since then but there’s still only a certain amount of people that wants to go.

Every match that’s gone to 0 credits I’ve been able to get one for, albeit it’s often taken a few hours of refreshing which I get that not everyone is able to do.

Yeah there's a lot in that boat but the club can't hold sales at a time that suit everyone etc gonna be impacting some for sure!

60k is about right I think, tbf if the credit system was different it'd be more than enough as people wouldn't buy the shit Cup games etc, got to think what we could be like in 3 years once the big names move on and we've had a few years of post klopp footie, could be a whole other world

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #38248 on: March 11, 2024, 10:23:26 am »
Just Checking things here the ticket I bought for the Anny Road Upper for today

I have been charged £54, yet seats available last night/now dotted around the seat are only £43.

According to LFC Ticketing plan, there are NO £54 seats in AU1,2 or AU7,8 ?

anyone had this before ?

can anyone recall when LFC did away with category A, B & C games.

I have queried this with LFC now and I have had the usual computer like generated response.

stating not only is the price correct (It cant be)

but prices do vary game by game and depend what part of the stadium you are in.

lets clarify here, it is a General Admission ticket in Block AU1 of the Upper Anny.
according to LFC'S own pricing structure there are NO £54 tickets in AU1,2, 7, & 8

Its not a Hospitality ticket which can go up and down depending on the day it is sold and the match

Further to the above I also sent a screenshot of another ticket 2 rows in front and 1 seat away, the price showing at £43

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38249 on: March 11, 2024, 10:29:41 am »
After the 18/19 season.

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #38250 on: March 11, 2024, 12:37:56 pm »
can anyone recall when LFC did away with category A, B & C games.

I have queried this with LFC now and I have had the usual computer like generated response.

stating not only is the price correct (It cant be)

but prices do vary game by game and depend what part of the stadium you are in.

lets clarify here, it is a General Admission ticket in Block AU1 of the Upper Anny.
according to LFC'S own pricing structure there are NO £54 tickets in AU1,2, 7, & 8

Its not a Hospitality ticket which can go up and down depending on the day it is sold and the match

Further to the above I also sent a screenshot of another ticket 2 rows in front and 1 seat away, the price showing at £43

Liverpool scrapped categorisation ahead of the 16/17 season just as we opened the main stand after the protests against the £77
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #38251 on: March 11, 2024, 01:20:50 pm »
Liverpool scrapped categorisation ahead of the 16/17 season just as we opened the main stand after the protests against the £77

Yes I thought as much.

its more to do with the auto generated computerised reply I had about my query.

stating tickets prices vary game by game etc.

when its quite clear they don't as per their own ticketing pricing structure

The only prices that change per game are Hospitality both initially and closer to the game with returns on sale

Offline Minore

• Late Night Cruiser of Swedish *ahem* "TV" Channels.
  • Kopite
    • Spirit of Shankly
« Reply #38252 on: March 11, 2024, 08:03:43 pm »
Any idea when the Waiting list sale is for Wolves?

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #38253 on: March 11, 2024, 08:20:30 pm »
Any idea when the Waiting list sale is for Wolves?

May, I imagine..

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38254 on: March 11, 2024, 09:31:40 pm »

Am I right in thinking that the only way Spurs at home might not be on the Sunday is if we are knocked out of the Europa before the semis? Even then it’s a big game and a prime candidate for Sunday 4.30pm.

Got tickets for the World Snooker final on the Sunday (ironically going with a Spurs fan) and looking like I’ll have to miss the Spurs game. Goes without saying that if I bin off the snooker and let down my mate, it will put the mockers on us.

Offline includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #38255 on: March 12, 2024, 11:39:05 am »
Looks like a new design on the site

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #38256 on: March 12, 2024, 11:42:02 am »

Yeah that’s all we need. No wonder the site is running slow

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38257 on: March 12, 2024, 03:59:54 pm »

they've only gone and made it worse.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38258 on: March 12, 2024, 04:08:23 pm »
this seems to be the version of seatgeek the likes of aston villa and man city use, even uglier with our site design
YNWA.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #38259 on: March 12, 2024, 04:08:26 pm »
changed that since this morning was normal for the utd sale.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #38260 on: March 12, 2024, 05:08:42 pm »
I was hoping that when they updated the site there would be an easy way to find out how many credits you are on this season without going through game by game. Same with aways, a nice drop down filter box would be nice. I look after five cards, me, missus and the three kids and credits are all over the show for different competitions. Anyone found an easy way?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38261 on: March 12, 2024, 05:13:08 pm »
I was hoping that when they updated the site there would be an easy way to find out how many credits you are on this season without going through game by game. Same with aways, a nice drop down filter box would be nice. I look after five cards, me, missus and the three kids and credits are all over the show for different competitions. Anyone found an easy way?

there's no easy way.

doubt they'll add this functionality any time soon as it'll probably cost the TO a fair amount to get SeatGeek to develop it and no other club really operates like we do to also benefit from it
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38262 on: March 12, 2024, 05:13:16 pm »
A pen and paper, although I am old fashioned!
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 6 Euros

• Anny Roader
« Reply #38263 on: March 12, 2024, 05:18:01 pm »
A pen and paper, although I am old fashioned!

Same here, copy of fixtures and initial of who went, transfers and distributions make it messy though. Not as clear cut as just counting up who is down as owner.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline 6 Euros

• Anny Roader
« Reply #38264 on: March 12, 2024, 05:19:50 pm »
there's no easy way.

doubt they'll add this functionality any time soon as it'll probably cost the TO a fair amount to get SeatGeek to develop it and no other club really operates like we do to also benefit from it

True, I just make sure mine and missus are deffo on 13+ before I transfer any to the kids.

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #38265 on: March 13, 2024, 05:20:02 am »
Will the ticket exchange be available for Sparta?

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #38266 on: March 13, 2024, 09:06:00 am »
Will the ticket exchange be available for Sparta?
No, never is for cup games
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #38267 on: March 13, 2024, 12:54:48 pm »
No, never is for cup games

Ok cheers

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #38268 on: March 13, 2024, 09:38:32 pm »
Don't know where else to post it - but the new layout for the ticketing website is crap.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #38269 on: March 13, 2024, 11:48:47 pm »
Very odd in so much as when you move the cursor over the "Choose Seats For Me" it appears to be highlighted

but no blocks showing or tickets available.

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #38270 on: March 14, 2024, 03:15:59 pm »
Can't wait to see what the blocked page looks like

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38271 on: March 14, 2024, 03:34:07 pm »
Can't wait to see what the blocked page looks like

just spam the choose seats for me a few times on the legends game and it'll swiftly block you for an undefined period  ;D
YNWA.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #38272 on: March 14, 2024, 04:49:14 pm »
just spam the choose seats for me a few times on the legends game and it'll swiftly block you for an undefined period  ;D

But why is it highlighted (it looks like there are seats) when there are NONE at all.

Online mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38273 on: March 14, 2024, 06:13:58 pm »
But why is it highlighted (it looks like there are seats) when there are NONE at all.

Disagree, there will be no orange blocks therefore doesn't look like there are seats and user has already clicked ok on the sold out pop up.

It's a change to stop people spamming the choose seats button without refreshing. On the old system, it sometimes allowed you to basket a ticket but most of the time would have given you a soft block.

Now the choose seats button applies no action when clicked after sold out screen pops up first.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38274 on: March 15, 2024, 01:07:05 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/registration-additional-members-sales-remaining-2023-24-pl-home-games-introduced

Registration for remaining games this season. Unique links sent.
Will stop the bots and stop people having 30,000 windows open too which is great.

However, you'd like to hope they can publish the eligible wait list numbers prior to opening registration for the additional sales so that people won't register unnecessarily.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 01:12:21 pm by swoopy »

Offline FaitAccompli

• Kopite
« Reply #38275 on: March 15, 2024, 01:12:51 pm »
I'm guessing that because there's a separate date for waiting list sales then those with lower waiting list numbers won't need to register for the additional member sales, but as ever, not the clearest communication from the club.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #38276 on: March 15, 2024, 01:32:56 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/registration-additional-members-sales-remaining-2023-24-pl-home-games-introduced

Registration for remaining games this season. Unique links sent.
Will stop the bots and stop people having 30,000 windows open too which is great.

However, you'd like to hope they can publish the eligible wait list numbers prior to opening registration for the additional sales so that people won't register unnecessarily.

Unless you pay 30000 x £27

Won't this disproportionally affect non touts, as the touts surely have many accounts so will get many links, etc

I mean its a step in the right direction first and foremost but if I buy for my family of 4, i get 4 links, but a tout will have groups of 4 (as 4 is the max) so could do 4x4=16 links or 4x5 =20, etc
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38277 on: March 15, 2024, 01:49:29 pm »
Unless you pay 30000 x £27

Won't this disproportionally affect non touts, as the touts surely have many accounts so will get many links, etc

I mean its a step in the right direction first and foremost but if I buy for my family of 4, i get 4 links, but a tout will have groups of 4 (as 4 is the max) so could do 4x4=16 links or 4x5 =20, etc

Yep, but still relies on the touts account getting to the front of the queue before a genuine supporter, and the random queue won't help with that.

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #38278 on: March 15, 2024, 04:52:44 pm »
It's been a long day, plus sorting UEL away travel, but trying to get my head around this.

Mate has 1183 waiting list for Brighton (H).

Now has to register to buy a ticket in additional members sale and the waiting list number is null and void?
OR
If he doesn't register he'll still be able to buy in the waiting list sale?
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline alx

• Kemlynite
« Reply #38279 on: March 15, 2024, 06:50:49 pm »
Yep, they'll sell on the waiting list some tickets (prob 1-1500ish) and then do this register interest to make another late sale for returns and other tickets.
They've done this allready a few times, nothing new.