Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2130521 times)

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #38440 on: March 26, 2024, 04:52:13 pm »
But for all them sales, the website was also closed and put into a queue for tickets? The only different is with unique link you are only getting one chance to join the queue as opposed to 50284838 tabs? So it was still luck?

I agree, it's defo still luck but I'd say you now need to be much luckier to get a good queue time than under the old system, if you were savvy.

This system is fairer and if somebody only used to try one tab for the old sales, they may end up with a better chance of  getting the odd game under the new system. However, those people would never have got to 13+ under the old system anyway.

People that used multiple tabs under the old system would have stood a chance of making it to 13+ but will find life much harder under this system. The game's the game, so I don't frown upon people that used multiple tabs when the system allowed them to do this (except touts, obviously).

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38441 on: March 26, 2024, 05:32:34 pm »
Could anyone just confirm they can access the hallmap I e the exchange? I've tried all afternoon but am getting thrown in a hospitality page.

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #38442 on: March 26, 2024, 05:49:14 pm »
13+? 4+ looking like a struggle these days.

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #38443 on: March 26, 2024, 06:05:04 pm »
Was the sheff local ballot supposed to be today as well?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #38444 on: March 26, 2024, 06:08:46 pm »
Last Wednesday. Results were Friday.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #38445 on: March 26, 2024, 06:10:38 pm »

That was Brighton?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #38446 on: March 26, 2024, 06:40:23 pm »
That was Brighton?
It was for both.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38447 on: March 26, 2024, 07:03:59 pm »
It doesn’t make sense. Luck is the exact same as it was without the unique links? The only different is you have to register to access the sale and use one browser.

You still get a random queue number when it wasn’t unique links or when using the link?

Not *really* true, imo. Unique links is ideal for less tech-savvy people, or people who don't have multiple links (i.e. groups). It undoubtably is the most fair option, but it evens the playing field, which is why some people don't like it.

Those 52352325 tabs are more likely to get you in early (and therefore more likely to get to 13+), than perhaps 1-8 links you might have as an individual or group per sale.

/

I don't think 13+ will be completely impossible going forward, but it'll need a lot of luck and refreshing and checking you're not buying STH seats in returns etc. The hospo loophole will still presumably be there too for those with money. Also a chance we'll be 'settling' for a season or two with a new manager, so might not have half the world trying to see Klopp as it is right now.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 07:06:46 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #38448 on: March 26, 2024, 07:17:51 pm »

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #38449 on: March 26, 2024, 07:49:17 pm »
But for all them sales, the website was also closed and put into a queue for tickets? The only different is with unique link you are only getting one chance to join the queue as opposed to 50284838 tabs? So it was still luck?

My queue times have always been historically poor, but unique links, registering your interest, and selling in the first sale as a ballot is the fairest way to do it. I praise the ticket office for doing this

What the club do need to change though, is the transferring of tickets to F&F. It’s disgusting how someone can bypass all those processes and any pre requisite which is even more bizarre. It’s away ticket mentality

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #38450 on: March 26, 2024, 08:02:26 pm »
Palace 1-1539 on waitlist.

1576 - ouch.

Disability waiting list.. just 1 again.. 1,2,1 for the last 3 sales... My lad is number 5 for Spurs so nervous wait
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #38451 on: March 26, 2024, 08:19:12 pm »

It wasn’t.

Sheff United was today  . It’s in your purchase history taken today and £9 pending from my bank.
Unsuccessful for Brighton, successful for Sheffield

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #38452 on: March 26, 2024, 08:19:36 pm »

Yeah, in your purchase history if you got one

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38453 on: March 26, 2024, 08:22:45 pm »
My queue times have always been historically poor, but unique links, registering your interest, and selling in the first sale as a ballot is the fairest way to do it. I praise the ticket office for doing this

What the club do need to change though, is the transferring of tickets to F&F. It’s disgusting how someone can bypass all those processes and any pre requisite which is even more bizarre. It’s away ticket mentality

Correct. The credit farming and building up other memberships to 13+ using the transfer method is so wrong. Exactly what people said would happen too.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #38454 on: March 26, 2024, 08:24:03 pm »
Not *really* true, imo. Unique links is ideal for less tech-savvy people, or people who don't have multiple links (i.e. groups). It undoubtably is the most fair option, but it evens the playing field, which is why some people don't like it.

Those 52352325 tabs are more likely to get you in early (and therefore more likely to get to 13+), than perhaps 1-8 links you might have as an individual or group per sale.

/

I don't think 13+ will be completely impossible going forward, but it'll need a lot of luck and refreshing and checking you're not buying STH seats in returns etc. The hospo loophole will still presumably be there too for those with money. Also a chance we'll be 'settling' for a season or two with a new manager, so might not have half the world trying to see Klopp as it is right now.

If someone can open one link, they can open it several times on different tabs. Soon everyone will be opening millions of tabs.

Plus people moan about bots… the unique link is there to oppose bots.

Both are down to luck, and a unique link is no harder than no unique link …. They all ultimately came down to luck. You could open 700 tabs and all them be over an hour

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38455 on: March 26, 2024, 08:38:44 pm »
If someone can open one link, they can open it several times on different tabs. Soon everyone will be opening millions of tabs.

Both are down to luck, and a unique link is no harder than no unique link …. They all ultimately came down to luck. You could open 700 tabs and all them be over an hour

This can't happen now nor could it happen in the old system

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #38456 on: March 26, 2024, 08:52:25 pm »
This can't happen now nor could it happen in the old system

What I’m saying is, if you can open a link… then even with out the unique link you could open new tabs. You don’t have to be tech savvy. I was just highlighting they’re the same motion.

You could deffo open multiple tabs on the old system

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #38457 on: March 26, 2024, 08:57:58 pm »
“ Unique sale links has actually made 13+ a closed shop now. Nobody next year will ever get to 13+ from using unique links”

Just saw this on twitter what do we make of it as a take?
With the logic being your not going to get lucky with low queue numbers 13 times in one season

But i dont think anyone was realistically getting to 13+ in one season (without gaming the system).

Getting to 4 is still reasonably achievable - only takes a few shit team midweek games where people can't give tickets away.

Then the following season the odds on 4+ tickets are quite good, and added to the crap midweek ones doesnt leave too far to go to get to 13.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #38458 on: March 26, 2024, 09:01:30 pm »
But i dont think anyone was realistically getting to 13+ in one season (without gaming the system).

Getting to 4 is still reasonably achievable - only takes a few shit team midweek games where people can't give tickets away.

Then the following season the odds on 4+ tickets are quite good, and added to the crap midweek ones doesnt leave too far to go to get to 13.

I agree, most do it in 2 stages, first get four plus, then try for the 13

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #38459 on: March 26, 2024, 09:04:04 pm »
I’ve seen loads on twitter getting that email where they’ve esssentuakly been banned with the registration for Brighton / Sheffield and when you check them, it’s ones where they must forward all the time… so maybe club have a new way of classing touts buy seeing if the tickets are always forwarded on to people every single game etc.

When you go on their twitter page, they’re all the try hards too who are clearly forwarding them on for clout and money

Good news that tho!

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38460 on: March 26, 2024, 09:29:35 pm »
What I’m saying is, if you can open a link… then even with out the unique link you could open new tabs. You don’t have to be tech savvy. I was just highlighting they’re the same motion.

No, it has to be multiple browsers not multiple tabs.
Having multiple tabs will just give the user the same queue position on all of the tabs withing same browser.

People on twitter are getting banned for having multiple blag burner accounts with duplicate names, addresses etc. very stupid but one lad got his account back. They all play dumb and think they've done nothing wrong.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #38461 on: March 26, 2024, 10:39:35 pm »
Would you note have to pay the membership fee on each blag account through?

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38462 on: March 27, 2024, 08:20:19 am »

Yes, but when they're only doing it to tout, the membership is easily covered either from buying a ticket on that account, or increasing chances of getting in early and hoovering up.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38463 on: March 27, 2024, 08:25:10 am »
The club need to investigate who’s selling tickets on livefootballtickets. There are currently 722 up for sale for the Brighton game.

I can only assume that it’s the club who are selling these tickets. How can a club be so stupid not to act otherwise

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #38464 on: March 27, 2024, 08:26:34 am »
The club need to investigate who’s selling tickets on livefootballtickets. There are currently 722 up for sale for the Brighton game.

I can only assume that it’s the club who are selling these tickets. How can a club be so stupid not to act otherwise

Personally think a large number of them aren't real, when someone buys the seller then goes and sources

Someone made a valid point on here a while back that you can't actually just go on there and sell your tickets

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38465 on: March 27, 2024, 08:28:35 am »
Personally think a large number of them aren't real, when someone buys the seller then goes and sources

Someone made a valid point on here a while back that you can't actually just go on there and sell your tickets

This.

And when you buy from there, nothing is confirmed straight away.  The order goes pending until their 'supplier' confirms they can provide.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38466 on: March 27, 2024, 09:21:12 am »
So basically you have people scooping up the tickets when the club release them haha

100% even more reason to stop the passing on of tickets. You can’t go, you return back to the club for a re sale

Sounds about right to be honest, as that’s a lot of tickets being claimed to be sold

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #38467 on: March 27, 2024, 09:59:02 am »

The only thing I'd be worried about having a link attached to an account is take for example some sites are known to put 'good' accounts into better queue positions based on how long the account is open etc. Then luck plays a certain element but not all, not that I think this will happen but its a possibility that your in the top 100 cause you spend x amount on the club store   ;D ;D

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38468 on: March 27, 2024, 10:24:16 am »

no, they are creating free GA blag accounts to transfer tickets to

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38469 on: March 27, 2024, 10:30:37 am »

the unique link is only one queue number, even if you open it elsewhere. it won't give you an additional queue position. unless there's now a bypass.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 10:33:51 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #38470 on: March 27, 2024, 10:53:34 am »
the unique link is only one queue number, even if you open it elsewhere. it won't give you an additional queue position. unless there's now a bypass.

I was on about the old way, its easy to open multiple browsers, some said you needed to be tech savvy!

I know this way its one link and only one queue position.

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #38471 on: March 27, 2024, 11:09:14 am »
I was on about the old way, its easy to open multiple browsers, some said you needed to be tech savvy!

i've used two different links (one of the lads couldn't help on the sale) they were opened up in the same browser and both unique links recognised this and merged the queue numbers
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #38472 on: March 27, 2024, 11:12:25 am »
i've used two different links (one of the lads couldn't help on the sale) they were opened up in the same browser and both unique links recognised this and merged the queue numbers

Yeah still have to user separate browsers or separate 'sessions/users'

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #38473 on: March 27, 2024, 11:13:45 am »
Hall Map for Sheff Utd attached- will keep an eye for how many left after the Ballot folk have had their fill.... (I have this as my brother was one of the lucky ones)

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38474 on: March 27, 2024, 11:22:17 am »

there's no way many of our older fans are opening multiple tabs, speaking from experience of people i've spoken to  :D i don't mean being a tech-wiz, but there's a certain element of being savvy, including just understanding how the site works and how to shave seconds off your basketing time
YNWA.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38475 on: March 27, 2024, 11:34:32 am »
ffs
registered for palace then went to Brighton hallmap and blocked after 5mins
i was only counting up 1 to 5 then pressing f5 on the 5
joke

Offline Minore

• Late Night Cruiser of Swedish *ahem* "TV" Channels.
  • Kopite
    • Spirit of Shankly
« Reply #38476 on: March 27, 2024, 11:58:09 am »
Am I the only one who doesn't have Ticket Exchange available for Brighton?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38477 on: March 27, 2024, 11:59:31 am »
Loads just became available for Brighton, got 1 for a mate, with a credit too  8)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38478 on: March 27, 2024, 12:01:21 pm »
Loads just became available for Brighton, got 1 for a mate, with a credit too  8)

after all the moaning i got one with a credit

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38479 on: March 27, 2024, 12:06:15 pm »
Must’ve just missed it