Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 22833 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #360 on: Today at 03:03:11 PM »
Just done the update but cant tell if i actually have because the form you complete is awful and i havent received an email confirmation or anything like that. Just a message appearing saying people changing 5 or more cards will be contacted?

Website has a contact number on there which just rings out and also has an auto message on there still saying the fan update has no closed.

Can tell this will end in disaster.

From memory doing it as a member you can try and log back in to do it again and it comes up saying it's been done (and changes to completed or something similar when it's authorised).
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline upthereds95

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #361 on: Today at 03:16:02 PM »
From memory doing it as a member you can try and log back in to do it again and it comes up saying it's been done (and changes to completed or something similar when it's authorised).

It has let me submit two forms because the first time i weren't sure it worked so I went on and done it again so god knows  if it worked or not.

Online ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #362 on: Today at 03:37:23 PM »
Just done the update but cant tell if i actually have because the form you complete is awful and i havent received an email confirmation or anything like that. Just a message appearing saying people changing 5 or more cards will be contacted?

Website has a contact number on there which just rings out and also has an auto message on there still saying the fan update has no closed.

Can tell this will end in disaster.

If memory serves me right from the members update it took a little while for confirmation email to come through.

Offline sonofkenny

• Main Stander
« Reply #363 on: Today at 03:45:26 PM »
Ha ha! It has been live for an hour and the doom and gloom merchants have already written it off as a disaster.

The members one worked fine as far as I can recall?!  This will too.

Online ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #364 on: Today at 03:48:34 PM »
Ha ha! It has been live for an hour and the doom and gloom merchants have already written it off as a disaster.

The members one worked fine as far as I can recall?!  This will too.

Yeah, a few had issues with getting the photo accepted but most went through ok.

I found putting it on a peace of white paper helped.

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #365 on: Today at 04:19:09 PM »
In the members update I never got an email but it was there in my purchase history.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk