Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2142636 times)

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • Round the fields of Anfield Road
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24480 on: April 1, 2022, 08:18:40 am »
Anybody link me up to the watford seating plan? Try give meself a chance against these twitter accounts stalking them
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #24481 on: April 1, 2022, 08:20:36 am »
Anybody link me up to the watford seating plan? Try give meself a chance against these twitter accounts stalking them

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/events/liverpool%20v%20watford/2022-4-2_12.30/anfield?hallmap

Good luck

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24482 on: April 1, 2022, 08:30:21 am »

Didn't even realise that was a thing until I was browsing last night. So werid.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24483 on: April 1, 2022, 08:48:34 am »
Let's be honest, only Trent and Origi saw the full thing and even Origi didn't really. It's a blur for everyone else, so I don't know how anyone is remembering it. I wasn't lucky enough to be there that night, but would have far rather been there and not be able to see anything, just because of the atmosphere.
All I remember is the ball rolling across the box and origi hitting it in, as far as I remember I never seen the turn around and kick. After the goal everyone was sidewards 😍 don’t lie to yourself you would rather be there and see fuck all then watching on the tele.

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • Round the fields of Anfield Road
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #24485 on: April 1, 2022, 09:16:26 am »
For anyone after Watford, just had to put back a pair of tickets in Kop 203 so they should appear for someone to buy in a while.

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #24486 on: April 1, 2022, 09:28:16 am »
Sorted 1 in 126,nice one la

Good stuff, no probs  ;)

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24487 on: April 1, 2022, 09:31:14 am »
For anyone after Watford, just had to put back a pair of tickets in Kop 203 so they should appear for someone to buy in a while.

Oh dear, thats like the golden goose. A pair in the kop!!!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24488 on: April 1, 2022, 09:38:09 am »
Let's be honest, only Trent and Origi saw the full thing and even Origi didn't really. It's a blur for everyone else, so I don't know how anyone is remembering it. I wasn't lucky enough to be there that night, but would have far rather been there and not be able to see anything, just because of the atmosphere.

Fair point.  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #24489 on: April 1, 2022, 10:06:43 am »
league game in April ins in

I know I bought them for me and as you said ins in but turned out he was stuck for Santy, I keep going back to the ins in but still a bit guilty that the young lad will be disappointed.

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #24490 on: April 1, 2022, 10:46:56 am »
Sorted 1 in 126,nice one la

Grandad Q incoming..... Do you need to click the section prior 'choose seat for me'. Or just click 'choose seat for me' straight off the bat.

Ballots were kind to us this year, so first late sale on new system. A few have flicked up for milliseconds in the last while.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24491 on: April 1, 2022, 10:50:34 am »
I know I bought them for me and as you said ins in but turned out he was stuck for Santy, I keep going back to the ins in but still a bit guilty that the young lad will be disappointed.

If it was me, I'd send them that pic so they know what to expect and are under no illusions to how bad it actually is. Would be a lot worse if they rocked up with an expectation that you're exaggerating.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #24492 on: April 1, 2022, 10:55:07 am »
Grandad Q incoming..... Do you need to click the section prior 'choose seat for me'. Or just click 'choose seat for me' straight off the bat.

Ballots were kind to us this year, so first late sale on new system. A few have flicked up for milliseconds in the last while.

For me the fastest way is 'choose seat for me' never got lucky choosing a section first in these late sales.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24493 on: April 1, 2022, 10:59:34 am »
If it was me, I'd send them that pic so they know what to expect and are under no illusions to how bad it actually is. Would be a lot worse if they rocked up with an expectation that you're exaggerating.

I've been in there a couple of times and view aside (it's shite), one of the worst aspects was a mad steward constantly telling everyone to mind their language, like being in school.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24494 on: April 1, 2022, 11:08:27 am »

Just click choose for me off the bat :)

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #24495 on: April 1, 2022, 11:34:21 am »
Thanks both.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #24496 on: April 1, 2022, 12:21:56 pm »

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #24497 on: April 1, 2022, 02:51:19 pm »
Is everyone else seeing the ghost tickets in 103 & L7?

Offline Will.Lacey

• Kemlynite
  • European Royalty
« Reply #24498 on: April 1, 2022, 02:58:23 pm »
Is everyone else seeing the ghost tickets in 103 & L7?

Yeah they have been showing for me for hours today
They said our days were numbered, we're not famous any more🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #24499 on: April 1, 2022, 02:59:53 pm »
Yeah they have been showing for me for hours today

Makes it hard to tell if anything new turns up. Annoying.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #24500 on: April 1, 2022, 03:18:04 pm »
Tried most games this season in the days leading up to the game. Nothing apart from ghost tickets. Any tickets I get are off others now. Am I right in saying the way the current set up is now is that no one will get to 13 credits in future?

Online SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24501 on: April 1, 2022, 03:38:22 pm »
Tried most games this season in the days leading up to the game. Nothing apart from ghost tickets. Any tickets I get are off others now. Am I right in saying the way the current set up is now is that no one will get to 13 credits in future?
Dunno about that. With only three credits from 19/20 I could be on about 8 this year I think, maybe more. Late availability is what I get them through. The tickets showing now are ghost tickets but the majority are not, its just usually someone is faster
YNWA

Offline Will.Lacey

• Kemlynite
  • European Royalty
« Reply #24502 on: April 1, 2022, 03:53:08 pm »

Definitely will be possible just need lots of time and patience. Outside of cups all my tickets this season have been days leading up to the match except one in the ballot
They said our days were numbered, we're not famous any more🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24503 on: April 1, 2022, 04:10:00 pm »

will be a lot harder next season but really if you're a student or work a desk job it's possible for a small handful to get to 13+. but i imagine it'll be pretty small compared to before, especially with hospo credits no longer counting (unless they changed back?)
YNWA.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #24504 on: April 1, 2022, 04:14:18 pm »
Think I have just hit a wall last few games. When credits are back in contention, who has the credit if the ticket is transferred? Is it the person scanning their NFC at the ground or the person who bought it?

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24505 on: April 1, 2022, 04:17:34 pm »
Think I have just hit a wall last few games. When credits are back in contention, who has the credit if the ticket is transferred? Is it the person scanning their NFC at the ground or the person who bought it?

Unless something changes, the transferor doesn't keep his credit. Not really clear yet (as far as I know) if the transferee gets to keep the credit. Will create a bit of a further potential issue of people already on 13+ possibly sorting their mates so they're all on 13+ the next season which is arguably unfair too, although if people attend I think they should always get the credit.
YNWA.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24506 on: April 1, 2022, 04:23:51 pm »
Unless something changes, the transferor doesn't keep his credit. Not really clear yet (as far as I know) if the transferee gets to keep the credit. Will create a bit of a further potential issue of people already on 13+ possibly sorting their mates so they're all on 13+ the next season which is arguably unfair too, although if people attend I think they should always get the credit.

Exactly, the person attending should always get the credit. Hopefully when the change the F&F thing next season, the person the ticket is being transferred to will get the credit. It won't remove the issue due to passing devices round etc. but it'll help, a bit.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24507 on: April 1, 2022, 04:26:01 pm »
Exactly, the person attending should always get the credit. Hopefully when the change the F&F thing next season, the person the ticket is being transferred to will get the credit. It won't remove the issue due to passing devices round etc. but it'll help, a bit.

Won't happen but would love to know how many 'new' 13+ers there are in the season after
YNWA.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24508 on: April 1, 2022, 04:37:46 pm »
To stop mates passing tickets or credits on through F&F they could make it as a 16+ sale, would give less leeway for people to pass on.

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #24509 on: April 1, 2022, 04:40:41 pm »
Twice today i’ve basketed a ticket but when I click pay it takes me back to the home screen and I lose the ticket  :no

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24510 on: April 1, 2022, 04:41:18 pm »
It's going to hit a point where it's going to be 13+ with none left over unless they're careful. Years ago it was 50% 13+ and 50% everyone else. I'm sure someone said there are about 7500 on 13+ now and 2500 left for everyone else. They can't have that continually decreasing.

The credit hunting is a huge problem that needs nipping in the bud somehow.

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #24511 on: April 1, 2022, 05:19:40 pm »
It's going to hit a point where it's going to be 13+ with none left over unless they're careful. Years ago it was 50% 13+ and 50% everyone else. I'm sure someone said there are about 7500 on 13+ now and 2500 left for everyone else. They can't have that continually decreasing.

The credit hunting is a huge problem that needs nipping in the bud somehow.

Until they ensure that the person with the ticket is the one who attends its gonna continue to be a huge problem. I think thats still a long way off
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24512 on: April 1, 2022, 05:25:20 pm »
There is still the issue of people who test positive for covid - legally they can still attend (if they feel up to it), but morally some won't want to. So where does it leave them? Home or away games it could have consequences
We are a team of one half.

Online SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24513 on: April 1, 2022, 05:26:26 pm »
There is still the issue of people who test positive for covid - legally they can still attend (if they feel up to it), but morally some won't want to. So where does it leave them? Home or away games it could have consequences
Will surely be treated the same as any sickness? Keep the ticket exchange open until the morning of the game
YNWA

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24514 on: April 1, 2022, 05:28:11 pm »
Maybe. Maybe they will say. I's hate to make someone seriously ill by passing it on, but there is a pressure on you if the credit counts. Not even sure what I would do now.....

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24515 on: April 1, 2022, 05:28:53 pm »
Will surely be treated the same as any sickness? Keep the ticket exchange open until the morning of the game

Who gets the credit if you pass it on through the exchange, the buyer?

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24516 on: April 1, 2022, 05:29:42 pm »

Exactly. There has to be a line drawn at some point, there's always this "what if my car breaks down / get stuck on the motorway / last minute issue" etc. that comes up. If you don't attend, you shouldn't get the credit.

Online SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24517 on: April 1, 2022, 05:31:26 pm »
Who gets the credit if you pass it on through the exchange, the buyer?
yes. If you don't attend yourself why should you get it?
YNWA

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24518 on: April 1, 2022, 05:32:56 pm »
But would you feel happy attending and making someone seriously ill?

Just playing devil's advocate. It could be that they have chosen not to have the vaccination, which is there choice but puts them at greater risk.

If you pass on a cold people feel less guilty, as we all catch them from somewhere.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #24519 on: April 1, 2022, 05:34:04 pm »
yes. If you don't attend yourself why should you get it?
I was just asking as I didn't know