Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2153953 times)

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24320 on: March 4, 2022, 05:50:56 pm »
Websites glitching for me now - sold out banner has gone and you can click on any stand but no seats are visible and the choose seats box is lit up as if a ticket is available
Same here Must be a problem with the system

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #24321 on: March 4, 2022, 06:13:43 pm »
Seen on Twitter people basketing tickets and then selling them to the highest bidder and putting in f&f  :wanker

I blame the club as much as those taking advantage of such a stupid policy

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
« Reply #24322 on: March 4, 2022, 06:14:27 pm »
I have a kop 305 in my basket but it won't let me give it to family and friends and won't let me check out because I already have a ticket for the game, it's letting me select my seat for the FA auto cup 21/22 though even though I'm not in it!

Just went off the ticket and it now won't let me back in my basket but it does keep refreshing the 20minute check out time every time I change the page.

Who ever has done the update couple hours ago has done something wrong

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #24323 on: March 4, 2022, 06:25:06 pm »
These ticket accounts on twitter that basket seats and sell for way over fv, just the worst people - when you have people refreshing 24/7 in the hope of getting

Offline RedSten

• Main Stander
« Reply #24324 on: March 4, 2022, 06:27:24 pm »
There should be a pair in 305 row 72 now as well, I’ve just put them on due to another bout of covid!

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24325 on: March 4, 2022, 07:29:49 pm »
These ticket accounts on twitter that basket seats and sell for way over fv, just the worst people - when you have people refreshing 24/7 in the hope of getting

Just had a sift through Twitter. Loads of sound people actually selling at FV too. I thought the whole NFC pass was to stop touting…it’s even easier to do right now

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • Round the fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #24326 on: March 4, 2022, 07:33:28 pm »
Are these people just actually selling a ticket thats in their basket and theyve not bought it? Twats,been refreshing all day myself trying to get one.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #24327 on: March 4, 2022, 07:58:09 pm »
Just had a sift through Twitter. Loads of sound people actually selling at FV too. I thought the whole NFC pass was to stop touting…it’s even easier to do right now
Yeah some are sound but some take the piss and sell at double the price - either way it's frustrating for people who sit by their devices for hours each day refreshing the site

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24328 on: March 4, 2022, 08:42:47 pm »
Yeah some are sound but some take the piss and sell at double the price - either way it's frustrating for people who sit by their devices for hours each day refreshing the site

Yeah I agree, I’m not in support of this at all. Waiting anxiously to see what they do next season after covid with the F&F. Buying for people who have a membership linked to them - yes, passing on and selling to others is tout mentality whatever way you look at it - no.

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #24329 on: March 5, 2022, 12:16:58 pm »
My ticket for the West Ham game isn't appearing on my pass.  I had distributed to it somebody else during the week but recalled it yesterday and got the confirmation email.

Using an iPhone, and I've tried refreshing and toggling the auto updates on/off.

Getting a bit worried that the match is a few hours away and its not appearing.  Any suggestions on how to fix?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24330 on: March 5, 2022, 12:22:32 pm »
My ticket for the West Ham game isn't appearing on my pass.  I had distributed to it somebody else during the week but recalled it yesterday and got the confirmation email.

Using an iPhone, and I've tried refreshing and toggling the auto updates on/off.

Getting a bit worried that the match is a few hours away and its not appearing.  Any suggestions on how to fix?

Log in to your account and check who the current holder is. If it's yourself then it should work regardless of whether it shows on your pass or not. You could head to the ground early and speak to the stewards to get it sorted if you don't want to just risk heading to the turnstiles straight away
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #24331 on: March 5, 2022, 12:29:03 pm »
Log in to your account and check who the current holder is. If it's yourself then it should work regardless of whether it shows on your pass or not. You could head to the ground early and speak to the stewards to get it sorted if you don't want to just risk heading to the turnstiles straight away

Does the person I previously distributed the ticket to, and then recalled from, have to accept the request for it to complete?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24332 on: March 5, 2022, 12:30:42 pm »
Does the person I previously distributed the ticket to, and then recalled from, have to accept the request for it to complete?

no, they've no control over it.
If you go to distribute the ticket again, it should tell you who the current holder is.

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #24333 on: March 5, 2022, 12:31:45 pm »
Just take the email confirming you recalled it and any problems with your phone they will give you a paper ticket

Offline Redking83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #24334 on: March 5, 2022, 12:32:21 pm »
no, they've no control over it.
If you go to distribute the ticket again, it should tell you who the current holder is.

Thanks for your help.  Everything appears like the ticket is in my name and should be appearing on the pass.  Guess I'll have to head to the ground earlier than I'd have liked.

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #24335 on: March 5, 2022, 01:18:11 pm »
Thanks for your help.  Everything appears like the ticket is in my name and should be appearing on the pass.  Guess I'll have to head to the ground earlier than I'd have liked.
If ye using an iPhone, remove your pass from your wallet and download your membership back on ye phone and it should work. I had the same problem midweek  :)

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24336 on: March 6, 2022, 04:06:27 pm »
My brother had to sell his ticket back to the club via the exchange on Thursday for the West Ham match. He hasn’t heard anything from the club. I assume someone would of bought the ticket. When do they usually contact you with a refund of the ticket?

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #24337 on: March 7, 2022, 02:56:33 pm »
My brother had to sell his ticket back to the club via the exchange on Thursday for the West Ham match. He hasn’t heard anything from the club. I assume someone would of bought the ticket. When do they usually contact you with a refund of the ticket?

They don't contact you.  He'll have to wait until the refund is paid back to his bank account.  If he asked for a credit then he can check his ticket cash balance.
The only other option is to wait until the ticket exchange link appears again as that gives you a history and confirmation of whether it sold or not but I think it only appears as an option on the account a week before the next home match (which isn't until the 2nd April).  Other than that he'd have to phone then or do a live chat.

I would expect it was sold if he put it in on the Thursday.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #24338 on: March 9, 2022, 07:32:23 pm »
Hi guys

n00b here, I’ve been to Anfield 9 times and loved every second of it, including the hodgson years! But every time I have been was purchasing tickets off of friends and the ticket exchange we used to have (rip)

As someone that has never been a member etc what do I need to do to get official tickets? I’m not talking about season holders (I know that’s impossible) but the odd prem/European/domestic games each season would be very much appreciated

Is there a link or step by step I can follow? I’ve tried checking out the official website but my mind is boggled  :wave

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24339 on: March 9, 2022, 07:52:20 pm »
Hi guys

n00b here, I’ve been to Anfield 9 times and loved every second of it, including the hodgson years! But every time I have been was purchasing tickets off of friends and the ticket exchange we used to have (rip)

As someone that has never been a member etc what do I need to do to get official tickets? I’m not talking about season holders (I know that’s impossible) but the odd prem/European/domestic games each season would be very much appreciated

Is there a link or step by step I can follow? I’ve tried checking out the official website but my mind is boggled  :wave
Get a light membership first and foremost. You’ll get nothing official without one. Sign up to the ticket ballots twice a year and then try for late availability tickets for every home game about a week before the match.
YNWA

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #24340 on: March 9, 2022, 07:59:15 pm »
Get a light membership first and foremost. You’ll get nothing official without one. Sign up to the ticket ballots twice a year and then try for late availability tickets for every home game about a week before the match.

Hi thanks for reply, got a few questions;  :-X

What’s a light membership?
What’s a ballots?
Is it best to start fresh next season? Or is there any chance of getting anything this season?

:wave

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24341 on: March 9, 2022, 08:35:11 pm »
Watford is the only game you'll be able to purchase this season. All the others need prior history.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24342 on: March 9, 2022, 08:38:17 pm »
Watford is the only game you'll be able to purchase this season. All the others need prior history.

Literally the only games I’ve been able to pick up in the late sales are the ones with a pre requisite. Can’t wait for the old f5’ing

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #24343 on: March 9, 2022, 09:01:08 pm »
Hi guys

Domestic cup games are usually fairly easy as long as you have a membership. For league games you need to enter a ballot (they randomly decide who gets tickets out of everyone who applies), or get one in the additional members sales- any tickets returned to the club. United, City, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton and the last home game of the season require 4+ home league games from 18/19 or 19/20 (also the case for next season), but all other league games are available to all members. European games very rarely go on sale to members with no purchase history.

The other option is to pay £300+ for hospitality, where you'll get a programme worth £3.50, some food worth £10 and a ticket worth £48.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24344 on: March 9, 2022, 09:08:00 pm »
Members cards used last night have disappeared from my wallet? Anyone else in the same boat??

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24345 on: March 9, 2022, 09:20:31 pm »
Members cards used last night have disappeared from my wallet? Anyone else in the same boat??
There should be a section in your wallet for expired passes, check that and restore it from there
YNWA

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24346 on: March 9, 2022, 09:35:35 pm »
There should be a section in your wallet for expired passes, check that and restore it from there
Thanks, sorted now

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24347 on: March 10, 2022, 08:07:35 am »
Hi thanks for reply, got a few questions;  :-X

What’s a light membership?
What’s a ballots?
Is it best to start fresh next season? Or is there any chance of getting anything this season?

:wave

Wait till next season because Watford is the only fixture you'll have a very very slim chance of getting, probs be 1500 tickets for it and 15,000+ trying for them

In July and November you can register into a ballot system with about a 1 in 15 to 1 in 20 chance of a ticket per match, but you wouldnt qualify for the top 6, everton or last home game of the season. so 11 or 12 fixtures you can have a 1 in 15 chance of a ticket for

CL you've got pretty much no chance, maybe get lucky and get 1 group game fixture it would depend on the opposition and how many uefa return or their away fans take

FA cup and league cup you wont qualify for the auto cup scheme, but you would probably have a chance at some scraps in the top corners of the upper tiers about a week before each game but again would depend on opposition. Also, if you didnt buy the first cup game that season, you wouldnt qualify for the next round if that makes sense

You might have better luck when the expansion is done, or if you live in liverpool theres some local sales with 1000 tickets per match which dont require previous history but again its a long shot in the sales
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 08:09:32 am by 30fiver »

Offline MacKon

• Main Stander
  • FOOTBALL WITHOUT ORIGI IS NOTHING
« Reply #24348 on: March 10, 2022, 01:25:07 pm »
Don't know where to post this.
This bastard advertised a pair for the rescheduled game v Man Utd. He didn't mention the price, but said it would be certainly more than the face value.
Does the tweet still stand? He blocked me for writing my opinion on this with a few short words.
https://twitter.com/lfc_HomeSpares
Good thing about pizza is that even when it's bad, it's still reasonably good.

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24349 on: March 10, 2022, 01:30:48 pm »
Don't know where to post this.
This bastard advertised a pair for the rescheduled game v Man Utd. He didn't mention the price, but said it would be certainly more than the face value.
Does the tweet still stand? He blocked me for writing my opinion on this with a few short words.
https://twitter.com/lfc_HomeSpares

Can't see any. Report the account to the club. Touting c*nts.

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #24350 on: March 10, 2022, 02:02:41 pm »
Are the everton utd spurs and wolves games unlikely to drop to members with 3+ credits like they dropped down to for the city and arsenal home games being much later on in the season with a lot at stake?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24351 on: March 10, 2022, 02:06:54 pm »
Can't see any. Report the account to the club. Touting c*nts.
Ive done this with a few accounts, they are still there, don't know what the club can do without specific seat details etc
YNWA

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24352 on: March 10, 2022, 02:07:37 pm »
Are the everton utd spurs and wolves games unlikely to drop to members with 3+ credits like they dropped down to for the city and arsenal home games being much later on in the season with a lot at stake?
I think its possible, I don't know if there are enough people on 4+ this season
YNWA

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24353 on: March 10, 2022, 02:09:53 pm »
Ive done this with a few accounts, they are still there, don't know what the club can do without specific seat details etc

Of course, likely very little, but they should be made aware of the accounts.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24354 on: March 10, 2022, 02:11:02 pm »

I’m not sure the other cat A games dropped lower than 4+. Given that we are challenging for the title, I doubt it to be honest but you never know.

Edit: Man City dropped to 3+ https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/liverpool-fc-v-manchester-city-3-oct-2021-0430pm-118

I can’t see a 4+ sale..I hope they do one first for the rest of the season. I forgot about the ballot
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 02:13:35 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24355 on: March 10, 2022, 02:17:54 pm »
I’m not sure the other cat A games dropped lower than 4+. Given that we are challenging for the title, I doubt it to be honest but you never know.

Edit: Man City dropped to 3+ https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/liverpool-fc-v-manchester-city-3-oct-2021-0430pm-118

I can’t see a 4+ sale..I hope they do one first for the rest of the season. I forgot about the ballot
city and arsenal dropped and city had tonnes of tickets just sitting on the site for ages on 3+
YNWA

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24356 on: March 10, 2022, 02:25:09 pm »
city and arsenal dropped and city had tonnes of tickets just sitting on the site for ages on 3+

I’m not complaining about that, I think I mentioned it before but cat A games have been the easiest ones to get. It’s a shame they go from 13+ to 4+. I average about 8-10 prem games a season

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #24357 on: March 10, 2022, 02:32:26 pm »
I’m not complaining about that, I think I mentioned it before but cat A games have been the easiest ones to get. It’s a shame they go from 13+ to 4+. I average about 8-10 prem games a season
Yeah thats the thing - when those games went down to 3 there was so much availability, even got a kop for the arsenal game. Just got to hope not enough people are on 4

Offline jordon148

• Main Stander
« Reply #24358 on: March 10, 2022, 02:36:05 pm »

Arsenal dropped to 2+ - eventually. Chelsea may have dropped even lower / all members?

I would imagine the run in makes it harder to get for the remaining cat A games though

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
« Reply #24359 on: March 10, 2022, 10:58:31 pm »
I always wondered if the hospo tickets count as a credit. Any one know?