Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2142971 times)

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #24442 on: March 29, 2022, 06:56:14 pm »
Is back of 124 (row 35) bad ?

Been back of Kemlyn/Sir Kenny before, was ok.

Possibly the worst view in the ground

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24443 on: March 29, 2022, 07:59:05 pm »
Possibly the worst view in the ground
And maybe the league
YNWA

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #24444 on: March 29, 2022, 08:03:14 pm »
Yeah, thanks lads, point taken, not worth the £48. Must upset quite a few away fans that. Having traveled on quite a few aways it seems a bit sad we give them these seats at Anfield. Never done Newcastle, heard its in the Gods, but other than that, can't be many grounds with a spec as bad as this for away fans.
Oh well, move on.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24445 on: March 29, 2022, 09:10:48 pm »
Yeah, thanks lads, point taken, not worth the £48. Must upset quite a few away fans that. Having traveled on quite a few aways it seems a bit sad we give them these seats at Anfield. Never done Newcastle, heard its in the Gods, but other than that, can't be many grounds with a spec as bad as this for away fans.
Oh well, move on.
Places like Everton or Crystal Palace are awful with poles in your way (haven't been) but i've been back of the lower annie road and it must be the worst in the league.

Offline Oscarmac

• Kenny is King
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24446 on: March 29, 2022, 10:12:13 pm »
It's like watching the game through a letterbox. But you won't get wet if it rains!(that's the only nice thing I could think of)
They are only great because we are on our knees......let us arise!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #24447 on: March 30, 2022, 07:22:12 am »
Oh well, move on.

Don't forget your £3 refund for it being a severely restricted view :D

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #24448 on: March 30, 2022, 09:09:35 am »
Oh well, move on.

And your solution is?

It's a dated design which is soon to be gone.

I'd rather fans (home or away) had the option to buy even if it is shit (and the restricted view price should be significantly cheaper). Better to have that instead of an empty row

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24449 on: March 30, 2022, 09:52:09 am »
And your solution is?

I'd rather fans (home or away) had the option to buy even if it is shit (and the restricted view price should be significantly cheaper). Better to have that instead of an empty row

The price should reflect what you can actually see. So they should basically be giving those tickets away for free. I'd rather watch on TV than spend 90 minutes looking at the back of someone's head and jostling to try to see 10% of the action.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #24450 on: March 30, 2022, 11:18:56 am »
And your solution is?

Oh come on, mate, £48 for a ridiculous view? I think if other grounds give us decent views we should reciprocate. Personally id rather the home fans get the best views, of course, but hardly fair if away ends we get are far superior. Brighton away for example, right behind the goal, lower tier. Either lower the ticket price or stewards that make people stay seated are two solutions i can think of.

Like you wrote, it will hopefully change end of this season as we finish off the Anny road expansion.

BTW i just try to put myself in other peoples shoes and if the reputation of our club and our stadium is tainted by shocking views, i take that as a stain on our otherwise incredible football club, that is all. It doesn't just affect away fans, there are home fans who also buy these seats in the rest of the lower anny blocks. So if you didn't know, youd come away feeling a bit upset. Sorry if i came across differently.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #24451 on: March 30, 2022, 11:22:24 am »
+Was only saying move on, because not really the thread, its a members sale thread. I was just curious as to whether that block and that row were worthy of a purchase. It seems not, not unless you are prepared for what others have experienced as one of the worst views in stadia in the league currently.

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #24452 on: March 30, 2022, 01:05:15 pm »
Just seen on the Watford sale page that tickets bought in late member sales cant be disturbed. Hopefully they do this going forward as it will defo stop those credit hunters just building up their credits to 13+
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24453 on: March 30, 2022, 01:06:33 pm »
Just seen on the Watford sale page that tickets bought in late member sales cant be disturbed. Hopefully they do this going forward as it will defo stop those credit hunters just building up their credits to 13+
This has been the case all season. Except half the tickets bought actually can be distributed
YNWA

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24454 on: March 30, 2022, 01:16:47 pm »
This has been the case all season. Except half the tickets bought actually can be distributed
? Really? I haven’t seen anyone who has bought an additional member sale ticket being able to distribute.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #24455 on: March 30, 2022, 01:25:25 pm »
? Really? I haven’t seen anyone who has bought an additional member sale ticket being able to distribute.

I bought a pair in 124 yesterday I can distribute think they might be Watford returns, also if you pick up unused hospo they can be distributed

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24456 on: March 30, 2022, 01:32:45 pm »
Yeah, tickets that weren't previously sold can be resold. 2/3 additional sale tickets I've bought this season have been distributable if I wanted to
YNWA

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24457 on: March 30, 2022, 01:34:51 pm »
Ah, that makes sense if the tickets haven't already been sold and passed back to the club.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #24458 on: March 30, 2022, 01:46:58 pm »
Ah, that makes sense if the tickets haven't already been sold and passed back to the club.
Its too complicated for the club to explain all that on a selling notice so they just say no tickets bought can be distributed. In theory people shouldnt be buying in them anyway if they cant go themselves
YNWA

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24459 on: March 30, 2022, 02:06:39 pm »
Its too complicated for the club to explain all that on a selling notice so they just say no tickets bought can be distributed. In theory people shouldnt be buying in them anyway if they cant go themselves
Well exactly... if you are buying in an additional sale a couple days before the game then you shouldn't be able to distribute because you'd be going yourself...

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24460 on: March 30, 2022, 03:03:43 pm »

Picked one up yesterday in 305 for a mate on his card so its not distributable

His lad tested positive this morning, he doesn't have it yet but probably likely

He has some morals and won't go if he gets it - I should have gone for the 306 tickets!

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #24461 on: March 30, 2022, 04:11:54 pm »

LMFAO knew it was too good to be true!
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24462 on: March 31, 2022, 08:07:27 am »
Any expectation of watford hospitality tickets being released to sell just the seat today and tomorrow??

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #24463 on: March 31, 2022, 09:10:02 am »
Any expectation of watford hospitality tickets being released to sell just the seat today and tomorrow??

I would say tomorrow around 4 they will start drip feeding them out, doesn't look to be many left though you'd usually see more in the upper annie available

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24464 on: March 31, 2022, 10:36:04 am »
I would say tomorrow around 4 they will start drip feeding them out, doesn't look to be many left though you'd usually see more in the upper annie available

Ok thanks

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #24465 on: March 31, 2022, 10:38:45 am »
usually from Friday morning onwards but could easily get returns today too

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #24466 on: March 31, 2022, 01:45:47 pm »
Ok thanks

few going now in 227 and 228 think they are hospitality ones getting returned

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24467 on: March 31, 2022, 02:37:52 pm »
few going now in 227 and 228 think they are hospitality ones getting returned

Doh been on a work call. Thanks for the heads up

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24468 on: March 31, 2022, 02:46:17 pm »
Is back of 124 (row 35) bad ?

Been back of Kemlyn/Sir Kenny before, was ok.

This was my view for that game, for the record.

Check out this post. There's an image attached

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24469 on: March 31, 2022, 03:26:58 pm »

HAHAHAHAH fuckin hell

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #24470 on: March 31, 2022, 03:57:22 pm »
Oh come on, mate, £48 for a ridiculous view? I think if other grounds give us decent views we should reciprocate. Personally id rather the home fans get the best views, of course, but hardly fair if away ends we get are far superior. Brighton away for example, right behind the goal, lower tier. Either lower the ticket price or stewards that make people stay seated are two solutions i can think of.

Like you wrote, it will hopefully change end of this season as we finish off the Anny road expansion.

BTW i just try to put myself in other peoples shoes and if the reputation of our club and our stadium is tainted by shocking views, i take that as a stain on our otherwise incredible football club, that is all. It doesn't just affect away fans, there are home fans who also buy these seats in the rest of the lower anny blocks. So if you didn't know, youd come away feeling a bit upset. Sorry if i came across differently.

It's an annie road issue not an away vs home end issue. I don't see what else they could do with the current set up. Have a section in the main? Fuck it let's throw them in the kop like the old PES video games  ;D  I agree it is a shocking view but it's very obvious when checking out that you are buying a severely restricted view with the ticket price next to it. If you choose to confirm and check out then that's on you.

I also don't know why people are bringing up the price when replying to me when I agreed it is very wrong in my post.

But like you said mate hopefully the new stand sorts it and we don't have too many dodgy views

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #24471 on: March 31, 2022, 08:09:43 pm »

Thanks Barney, good info!

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #24472 on: March 31, 2022, 09:47:38 pm »

I got a friend and his son tickets for exactly where that pic is (I think back of 129) , I told them they were bad tickets but feeling extremely guilty now

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24473 on: March 31, 2022, 09:53:45 pm »
I got a friend and his son tickets for exactly where that pic is (I think back of 129) , I told them they were bad tickets but feeling extremely guilty now
league game in April ins in

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24474 on: March 31, 2022, 09:59:00 pm »
league game in April ins in

Is it though? Imagine being in there for the Barca 4-0. Literally cant see anything 2nd half. I'd be gutted if I was in the stadium but never have the memory of seeing Origi's goal.
Origi's derby goal too. Only thing you'd have seen there would be Alisson passing to Trent then Trent launching it towards the box.
Shambles of a seat and should be a tenner at absolute most.

What's the point in being in if you spend 90 minutes looking at the back of someone's head?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 10:01:29 pm by Barneylfc∗ »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24475 on: March 31, 2022, 10:28:07 pm »
Is it though? Imagine being in there for the Barca 4-0. Literally cant see anything 2nd half. I'd be gutted if I was in the stadium but never have the memory of seeing Origi's goal.
Origi's derby goal too. Only thing you'd have seen there would be Alisson passing to Trent then Trent launching it towards the box.
Shambles of a seat and should be a tenner at absolute most.

What's the point in being in if you spend 90 minutes looking at the back of someone's head?
oh i would've taken that seat no problem but also I'd be confident enough to go stand somewhere else so maybe not the same, I understand it shouldn't be a seat and it definitely shouldn't be 50 but for wolves in may I took an RV which is fine only pillar in the way I would've taken a SRV just to get sorted back in November but I wouldn't buy my family that seat for example so I get ya

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #24476 on: March 31, 2022, 10:49:28 pm »
In is in, not sure what the stewards are like in the lower Annie but if it’s a big game and everyone is standing just go stand on the stairs.

• Kopite
« Reply #24477 on: March 31, 2022, 11:18:14 pm »

Let's be honest, only Trent and Origi saw the full thing and even Origi didn't really. It's a blur for everyone else, so I don't know how anyone is remembering it. I wasn't lucky enough to be there that night, but would have far rather been there and not be able to see anything, just because of the atmosphere. 

• Kopite
« Reply #24478 on: March 31, 2022, 11:28:02 pm »
Saying that I think the club should put the tickets in a raffle and give them out for free to people, because of how bad the view is. Shouldn't even have to pay £9 when you can't see half the pitch.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24479 on: April 1, 2022, 12:03:30 am »
Let's be honest, only Trent and Origi saw the full thing and even Origi didn't really. It's a blur for everyone else, so I don't know how anyone is remembering it. I wasn't lucky enough to be there that night, but would have far rather been there and not be able to see anything, just because of the atmosphere.
too right haha