Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3471184 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Manchester United appoint Oín 6skingollum Ar-Sakalthôr
« Reply #25040 on: April 7, 2019, 02:08:41 pm »
Maybe, but City winning the league puts them so much closer to the quadruple. City's squad depth is better than any of the other teams left in the CL and they're clearly decent in one-off games and knockout competitions. In all honesty, they're the last team I'd want to play in the final. United fans should be careful what they wish for.

It is nuts, they are terrified of us catching them on 20, which if we win this season, will probably happen by 2021, City won't get to 20 til 2035, thats if they ever actually do it, so they can't see the big picture of us stopping City doing the quad by winning the league, a single European Cup win for City doesn't bother them. I asked the missus if she would rather we won the league or CL and it was CL. One lad in work says league so the quad is dead, but everyone else I know wants them to not win the CL.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25041 on: April 7, 2019, 02:09:04 pm »
Under no circumstances do they want City to do the quad, it wipes out their treble, but their preference is we beat City in the CL final rather than win the league. I will be on holiday in Florida the day of the final, if we are there v City both my wife and sister in law will be supporting us, which will be very strange for me and the kids to see.

I'd be very worried if I had a manc wife and she was supporting us, it's not normal and would make me wonder if our whole relationship is a sham ;) ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25042 on: April 7, 2019, 02:13:10 pm »
I'd be very worried if I had a manc wife and she was supporting us, it's not normal and would make me wonder if our whole relationship is a sham ;) ;D

I am getting very nervous. I met her in the first national, she prefers Scousers to Mancs, she bought LFC bedding and curtains for the kids room, puts their footy shirts on when we go out - I do wonder if she has been swapped with an alien
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25043 on: April 7, 2019, 02:17:26 pm »
Maybe, but City winning the league puts them so much closer to the quadruple. City's squad depth is better than any of the other teams left in the CL and they're clearly decent in one-off games and knockout competitions. In all honesty, they're the last team I'd want to play in the final. United fans should be careful what they wish for.
their record in CL knockout ties

2014 - Barcelona (L)
2015 - Barcelona (L)
2016 - Dynamo Kiev (W), PSG (W), Real Madrid (L)
2017 - Monaco (L)
2018 - Basel (W), Liverpool (L)
2019 - Schalke (W), Spurs (?)

When it comes to teams they actually beaten in a single leg, Dynamo Kiev, PSG, Monaco, Basel, Schalke and lost games to Barcelona, Real Madrid, Monaco, Basel and Liverpool - so going off their recent past they’d probably beat spurs and lose to Juve after that

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25044 on: April 7, 2019, 02:46:13 pm »
their record in CL knockout ties

2014 - Barcelona (L)
2015 - Barcelona (L)
2016 - Dynamo Kiev (W), PSG (W), Real Madrid (L)
2017 - Monaco (L)
2018 - Basel (W), Liverpool (L)
2019 - Schalke (W), Spurs (?)

When it comes to teams they actually beaten in a single leg, Dynamo Kiev, PSG, Monaco, Basel, Schalke and lost games to Barcelona, Real Madrid, Monaco, Basel and Liverpool - so going off their recent past they’d probably beat spurs and lose to Juve after that

I hope so! Juve are probably the most difficult team for them to face.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #25045 on: April 7, 2019, 10:20:34 pm »
A crumbling empire?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/apr/07/rivals-grand-designs-put-glazers-neglect-of-old-trafford-in-spotlight

Duncan Castles in The Times (:lmao) claiming De Gea, Pogba, Lukaku and Bailly all want out. Sanchez regrets going there over City. Herrera going, Mata probably too

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #25046 on: April 7, 2019, 10:23:17 pm »
I hope they go nowhere, only De Gea I'd like to see move on as they're winning nothing of note with the others as main men.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25047 on: April 7, 2019, 10:39:01 pm »
Duncan Castles in The Times (:lmao) claiming De Gea, Pogba, Lukaku and Bailly all want out. Sanchez regrets going there over City. Herrera going, Mata probably too

i think Alexis Sanchez resents being there. wanted to join city and was close to doing that when united came in and threw a spanner in the works by deciding to pay alot more than city were willing to .

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25048 on: April 7, 2019, 10:41:31 pm »

Lot of Mancs saying they can all leave in reply to the baldo's tweet.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #25049 on: April 7, 2019, 10:47:58 pm »
They’d save a fortune.

They’d only miss De Gea and Pogba.  And even Pogba hasn’t exactly blown the league apart.

Zidane has been very vocal about wanting him.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #25050 on: April 7, 2019, 10:51:17 pm »
Lot of Mancs saying they can all leave in reply to the baldo's tweet.

Ahhhh Baldo!

Just scanned through some of his tweets. He was embarrassing himself something rotten during the Southampton - Liverpool game. Absolute state of him :lmao

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25051 on: April 7, 2019, 11:15:19 pm »
Ahhhh Baldo!

Just scanned through some of his tweets. He was embarrassing himself something rotten during the Southampton - Liverpool game. Absolute state of him :lmao

I can't believe he's still being paid by media companies for this
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25052 on: April 8, 2019, 12:24:51 am »
i think Alexis Sanchez resents being there. wanted to join city and was close to doing that when united came in and threw a spanner in the works by deciding to pay alot more than city were willing to .

The piano unveiling is more hilarious by the day.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25053 on: April 8, 2019, 01:10:33 am »
I know I'm biased, but which top player will want to go there and play for Ole Gunnar fucking Gollum?

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25054 on: April 8, 2019, 02:54:26 am »
I know I'm biased, but which top player will want to go there and play for Ole Gunnar fucking Gollum?

Anyone who wants a huge pay raise

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #25055 on: April 8, 2019, 02:58:08 am »
Retirees

aka Sanchez
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25056 on: April 8, 2019, 03:38:39 am »

When we were One,
Football was fun.
Then we were two,
We fell behind the Blue
When we fell to Three
We were managed by Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal
When we hit Four,
Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal was shown the door.
When we were Five,
We played only to survive.
But now we are Six, we'er not getting any better.
So I think we'll be six now for ever and ever.”
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #25057 on: April 8, 2019, 05:58:56 am »

Sell them all and return to the real glory years of the Busby Babes. It's the United Way.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #25058 on: April 8, 2019, 06:08:18 am »

Front 3 of Rashford, Martial, JLingz.

Worrying times for the rest of the league.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25059 on: April 8, 2019, 06:51:55 am »

Of course they want out. They were expecting for Zidane, but they got Ole instead.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #25060 on: April 8, 2019, 06:56:07 am »

I could do with a pay raise. I can half kick the ball, well, atleast better than Sanchez and Bailly. Played Sunday football at a semi professional level. Coached my team and lead them to a top-6 finish, three times in a row.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #25061 on: April 8, 2019, 06:56:41 am »
Please let them sign Pickford to replace de gea
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #25062 on: April 8, 2019, 06:57:33 am »
I could do with a pay raise. I can half kick the ball, well, atleast better than Sanchez and Bailly. Played Sunday football at a semi professional level. Coached my team and lead them to a top-6 finish, three times in a row.
Did you ever finish above 6 th? That would cause problems.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #25063 on: April 8, 2019, 06:59:04 am »
Did you ever finish above 6 th? That would cause problems.

Nah. 6th best. Three times in a row.

Consistency is the key.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #25064 on: April 8, 2019, 07:02:56 am »

My dad is a Utd fan and loves Klopp and wants Liverpool to win the league...

But having said that my brother supports Arsenal, wants City to win it because he wants to see the quad won & has a soft spot for Salford City because of the involvement of the "Co92". So... yeah.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #25065 on: April 8, 2019, 08:02:58 am »
I can't believe he's still being paid by media companies for this

His shit generates clicks. That's why.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25066 on: April 8, 2019, 09:39:35 am »

Other than De Gea they won't be missed. Pogba has turned up for what, 6 games this season?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25067 on: April 8, 2019, 09:41:09 am »

But having said that my brother supports Arsenal, wants City to win it because he wants to see the quad won & has a soft spot for Salford City because of the involvement of the "Co92". So... yeah.

I take it your Dad isn't from Manchester then? My missus is, so she wants us to win fuck all normally and us winning the league is her worst nightmare.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25068 on: April 8, 2019, 09:47:04 am »
Other than De Gea they won't be missed. Pogba has turned up for what, 6 games this season?

They will all be missed by the rest of the league. Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku must stay at the “Theatre of Dreams” for the foreseeable future.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Redshadow

• Legacy Fan
  • Wir schaffen es diesmal mit Herrn Klopp
« Reply #25069 on: April 8, 2019, 09:55:32 am »
Assuming City beat Spurs, they could be in quite the predicament. Shitting themselves that their noisy neighbours could eclipse their greatest achievement in their history, or possibly gift wrapping the title to their arch rivals.

Funny seeing them will their city rivals on so hard as well. It would absolutely kill these fuckers if we won the league this year. Especially since they know they are so far off winning the league themselves. If we get 19 this year, they know we get 20 before they get 21.
Us 21 before them.
Whatever an education is, it should make you a unique individual, not a conformist; it should furnish you with an original spirit to tackle big challenges; it should allow you to find values to road map through life; it should make you spiritually rich, a person who loves whatever you are doing, wherever you are.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #25070 on: April 8, 2019, 12:25:07 pm »
I take it your Dad isn't from Manchester then? My missus is, so she wants us to win fuck all normally and us winning the league is her worst nightmare.

True... it gets even weirder really as he's from North London but his own parents were both from Leeds...
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25071 on: April 8, 2019, 12:30:12 pm »
True... it gets even weirder really as he's from North London but his own parents were both from Leeds...

And I thought my family was fucked up ;D ;)
Jurgen YNWA

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25072 on: April 8, 2019, 12:37:55 pm »

Christ, I thought your dad sounded weird but your brother is next level! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #25073 on: April 8, 2019, 12:55:15 pm »

Mate, that`s one fucked up family. Liverpool, Manc and Arsenal supporters all with the same genes  ;D

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25074 on: April 8, 2019, 01:43:53 pm »
Mate, that`s one fucked up family. Liverpool, Manc and Arsenal supporters all with the same genes  ;D

Christ. And to think my mum wouldnt even let my bluenose mates in the house when I was a kid. Made them wait outside.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25075 on: April 8, 2019, 03:55:37 pm »
us winning the league would mean that football suddenly ended with Liverpool being declared the winners, it's honestly just one trophy.

That made me laugh  :)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline ElCapo

• Legacy Fan
  • Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia
« Reply #25076 on: April 8, 2019, 04:03:55 pm »
Under no circumstances do they want City to do the quad, it wipes out their treble, but their preference is we beat City in the CL final rather than win the league. I will be on holiday in Florida the day of the final, if we are there v City both my wife and sister in law will be supporting us, which will be very strange for me and the kids to see.

Who the feck holidays in Florida in June?   

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #25077 on: April 8, 2019, 04:04:43 pm »
Christ. And to think my mum wouldnt even let my bluenose mates in the house when I was a kid. Made them wait outside.

Beautiful . What a woman

Offline Eternalsungod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #25078 on: April 8, 2019, 04:22:37 pm »
Of course they want out. They were expecting for Zidane, but they got Ole instead.
They could wait around for Erling Moe after he wins the league this season. Would be a coup.
“These young players are our future. If we handle them like horses then we get horses.” Jürgen Klopp.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25079 on: April 8, 2019, 04:23:06 pm »
Who the feck holidays in Florida in June?   

This soft shite.

Missus is 50 in July and my plan was to do a me and her only cruise on the QE2 for a week. However, as her Ma is the proper wicked witch we've no-one to mind the kids for a week, so its turned into a family holiday and she booked it for when the kids are off for two weeks May/June.
Jurgen YNWA