Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3471293 times)

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Manchester United appoint Oín 4skingollum Ar-Sakalthôr
« Reply #24880 on: April 3, 2019, 09:03:11 am »
Ole is becoming a bit of a cliché manager "the united way", "this club " "I spoke to sir alex", lots of references to the glorious past, plenty of cheer leading, no real substance though after the initial freedom once the not so special one left. If you put the top 6 managers in a group, he sticks out as a novice with no managerial credibility.
Big job in the summer, their best 2 players in Dea Gea and Pogba clearly don't want to be there.

I was thinking same. He's far too positive and says same things over and over again. Those will wear thin with that group. They gave him a contract too soon which is why their rivals were happy with the appointment.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #24881 on: April 3, 2019, 09:03:43 am »
Ole is becoming a bit of a cliché manager "the united way", "this club " "I spoke to sir alex", lots of references to the glorious past, plenty of cheer leading, no real substance though after the initial freedom once the not so special one left. If you put the top 6 managers in a group, he sticks out as a novice with no managerial credibility.
Big job in the summer, their best 2 players in Dea Gea and Pogba clearly don't want to be there.
I really can't fathom how the United hierarchy reasons.
I mean, shouldn't they be aware of the new manager bounce? I mean everyone knows this and at a football club - during the recruitment and monitoring phase, this should be a well-known fact backed up by statistical research? It should be one of those things that's a given and therefore would not contribute towards your employment.

Why jump the gun like this anyway - and appoint the man before a rigorous end of season review? It's almost like they just decided- "Fuck it- let's get this one annoying thing out of the way quickly. There ya go!. Next!!.."

It's like they've got children running that club.... or a bunch of clowns! ;D

Ferguson made all the decisions for years. Never had to know anything about Football and never saw the need to. As long as their wallets were bulging with cash, they didn't want to know. Now he's gone, they "gi't over to Ed!", who makes the footballing decisions himself- aka Christian Purslow and it's just one calamity after the other. One impulsive, fan-like decision after another.

Glad we have someone like Henry- who realizes his limits and appoints people who know more about certain things, including Football, than him- and he just signs the cheques.
For all the doubt in a "Liverpool Way"(there definitely is one and United embraced some of it ;D )- one thing that I am extremely grateful for - and I think many of us are- is the fact that one of the "truths" we cling to, having come straight from the lips of Shanks himself: 'At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.'
GMs/CEOs certainly fall into the category of "Directors".

Ignore that and we're getting out the pitchforks! Even if we forget, it will come back if the hierarchy shows disdain for it. We recognize that that is one of the ingredients of success at a Football club and if it's ignored, we're almost certain not to make it.
Moores had his faults, but he stuck to just signing the cheques! Henry just signes the checques- He's left Footballing decisions to Football people.
Only once has this truth been despised by our club (against our will of course) and that was when Purslow was put in charge of our club- and we recognized it and acted accordingly. And we hated it!

United as a whole- does not seem to be aware of something like that or to be opposed to alternative; and long may it continue!
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 09:49:08 am by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24882 on: April 3, 2019, 09:11:05 am »
They will start lobbing money at it. I hope they do it without a plan like they have been doing.

They've been lobbing money at it since Ferguson left, their recruitment since he retired has been abysmal.

You could count on one hand (a standard human hand, not a Manchester hand) the amount of successful transfers in recent years.

This man needs to keep his job for as long as possible...

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24883 on: April 3, 2019, 09:19:04 am »
The problem for you is that a draw for united against city won’t be enough, they’ll need to go for the win, they won’t be able to park the bus like they did against you, and city will pick them off with ease.

Its OK, Fergie will have his tactics spot on for that game.  :)

Tey won't go toe to toe wit them, they'll do what others do against Abu Dhabi FC, weather the storm for the first 25 mins and then keep trying to hit them on the break. Last season they were 2 down at the Etihad and still won the game.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #24884 on: April 3, 2019, 09:39:51 am »
The problem for you is that a draw for united against city won’t be enough, they’ll need to go for the win, they won’t be able to park the bus like they did against you, and city will pick them off with ease.

I'm banking on the United Way mate- "Fergie time", the refs, the United-centric media, the crowd getting on their backs, their stellar derby record.
United really do like a war of attrition when it comes to derbies and big matches(Liverpool, Arsenal and City). They'll drag 'em into the mud.
City themselves will be in the midst of a fixture every 3/4 days and they'll be half-knackered.

I bet you- they will bring City down to their level- get the knuckle dusters on, drag 'em into the alley and beat them senseless. It's the United Way.
One thing you can bank on is they will be up for it. One way or the other.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 09:41:40 am by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24885 on: April 3, 2019, 09:49:18 am »
No way we can count on these to do us a favour. They have sharply reverted to type. Hilarious that they give him a permanent contract.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #24886 on: April 3, 2019, 09:51:55 am »
I'm banking on the United Way mate- "Fergie time", the refs, the United-centric media, the crowd getting on their backs, their stellar derby record.
United really do like a war of attrition when it comes to derbies and big matches(Liverpool, Arsenal and City). They'll drag 'em into the mud.
City themselves will be in the midst of a fixture every 3/4 days and they'll be half-knackered.

I bet you- they will bring City down to their level- get the knuckle dusters on, drag 'em into the alley and beat them senseless. It's the United Way.
One thing you can bank on is they will be up for it. One way or the other.

They won't be cutting the Old Trafford grass for a week or two, so that should help.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24887 on: April 3, 2019, 10:15:17 am »
I'm still pinching myself that they gave Solskjaer a 3 year deal. The complete lack of direction or any semblance of a long term plan is astonishing for a club that size.
The fact that Ole won't rock the boat too much as he's a company man, was obviously quite appealing to the board, which is not a great sign and suggests their priorities are now more commercial related than football related. It'll be interesting to see how their summer business goes. Without CL football, they could struggle to attract anything but ageing mercenaries and young unproven potential. Pogba will continue to be a problem as his agent engineers constant transfer dramas to keep his player's name in the papers.

With every managerial appointment they make, the hole they're in just gets deeper. I honestly didn't think 6 years post Fergie, they'd still be fumbling around and winging it from one manager to the next without a DoF.

Fergie dynasty option - fail
Experience option - fail
Best CV option - fail
Oldboy option with no CV or experience - ?

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24888 on: April 3, 2019, 10:17:20 am »
Andy Tate yet again. New manager is in and now they need 4 or 5 players. He's like a broken record since 2013.

November time it's Woodward's fault for not getting Poch.

Post match you can see OGS just looks out of place. "On another day we win 3 - 0"
It's not just him. It's all of them. A few weeks ago, their squad was better than ours. Now after listening to them gurn post Wolves, the squad needs gutting, and Ole needs to bring in at least 6 players.

I honestly think appointing him when they did is the most shocking and desperate thing I've seen them do in their entire history. I mean that. It's worse than the Hodge for us. He's like a primary school teacher that's a bit soft in the head, and eventually the kids will start to run amok and rule over him. Give him 200 million (at least) in the summer, and he'll do horrendous damage to them.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 10:20:42 am by Macphisto80 »

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24889 on: April 3, 2019, 10:28:47 am »
Imagine hearing your manager saying something like that? Just think about that comment for a moment.. - especially this part- "we don't have room for many losses". Just let that sink in for a moment.

This job is way over his head.
He probably said they don't have room for many losses because they are already writing the City game off as a loss

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24890 on: April 3, 2019, 10:29:01 am »
. Give him 200 million (at least) in the summer, and he'll do horrendous damage to them.
The mad thing is they started spinning their transfer targets, and it's basically spunking £100m on Jadon Sancho, rather than spending that money on a pair of decent centre backs. It's like they haven't learned anything at all.

If Woodward was our CEO he'd have let City buy Virgil and spent the Allison money on Callum Wilson or someone similar.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24891 on: April 3, 2019, 10:31:55 am »
Yeah, and dickheads in the media, especially certain pundits like Jenas and Keown couldn't help pop their dicks out and have a little wank over them each time they got on one of their games. "They're like street fighters.!" "What is it, Martin> Why are they so good now?" "Well, that's a brilliant question. I just think Ole lets them express themselves. It's one on one. Express themselves..."

Yeah, "express themselves" that was a favourite of theirs for about 2 weeks. A bit like Carragher's shameless, almost fangirl like obsession of his favourite boy band member Eden Hazard, when he was the best player on the planet for about a week and a half back when he scored a goal against us.  Even with all those massive trophies their previous two managers had won in their careers, here comes Ole with "express themselves" in interviews, and everyone swoons over it like it was some secret recipe for success. Fuckin unreal.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24892 on: April 3, 2019, 10:33:35 am »
Yep. Beyond all the jokes and the PR, it seems the reality might simply be that they have appointed Solskjaer because he is ego-less and is willing to let Phelan do all the on-field work and let Ferguson interfere from above. No other manager; no manager with pride or a high estimate of his own worth or ability would allow an ex-legendary manager to interfere in the way he does things. Ole, however, seems like he'll put up with it and not rock the boat.
You think ? I grew up with a few lads who were destined for the top and believe me they are not ego-less. I think the nice guy (as in let them off the leash and all will be OK) persona will crack, he will have to confront the egos in his side and they will not be bothered about his past victories, he will be stabbed in the back like all the managers since Red Nose.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24893 on: April 3, 2019, 10:33:57 am »

Did I just hear correctly? But Pogba opted to leave their game against Burnley in a chauffer driven Bentley instead of the team bus?! Apparently the corby trouser press deconstructor was fuming.

Holy fuck if so... They're in trouble.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 10:35:36 am by Johns_Barn »

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24894 on: April 3, 2019, 10:42:44 am »
They've been lobbing money at it since Ferguson left, their recruitment since he retired has been abysmal.

You could count on one hand (a standard human hand, not a Manchester hand) the amount of successful transfers in recent years.

This man needs to keep his job for as long as possible...

"I prefer your joke about the Jeremy beadle wank claw"

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24895 on: April 3, 2019, 10:44:54 am »
Jadon Sancho will fix everything for them next season.  ::)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24896 on: April 3, 2019, 10:51:14 am »
Had a peak at redcafe.net
Comedy!

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #24897 on: April 3, 2019, 10:51:56 am »
Does Sancho have a good dab and is he social media savvy, because if not he won't be going.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24898 on: April 3, 2019, 11:31:15 am »
Had a peak at redcafe.net
Comedy!
Had a look on there but had to stop, as I was getting depressed myself haha.

Grim.

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #24899 on: April 3, 2019, 11:32:06 am »
Arsenal’s run in looks trickier than I thought. Only 2 at home and 5 away I think. How’s that happened? Unless Sky had the graphics wrong last night. Few tricky aways for them.

Didn’t realise United and Chelsea still to play each other, one could effectively knock the other out there but a draw would be a nightmare for both.

I thought it was because Spurs asked to play away games at the start of the season as they expected their new stadium to be ready in September/October. Worked out well didn't it.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #24900 on: April 3, 2019, 11:32:49 am »
Did I just hear correctly? But Pogba opted to leave their game against Burnley in a chauffer driven Bentley instead of the team bus?! Apparently the corby trouser press deconstructor was fuming.

Holy fuck if so... They're in trouble.

He'd fit right in at Madrid

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #24901 on: April 3, 2019, 11:37:40 am »
Does Sancho have a good dab and is he social media savvy, because if not he won't be going.

he would definitely need to up his social media game. His instagram and twitter is pretty much full of photos and clips of actual football stuff and not a lot else.

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24902 on: April 3, 2019, 11:45:25 am »
The OGS thing has been really awkward for them. It's hard to argue that he (or Phelan) have had a fantastic impact, but it still seems too big a job for him. The timing of the announcement makes no sense, they should have waited til the end of the season and based it on whether they finished top 4 and in the process kept the players guessing as I think that has helped their performance level. The signs have been there in recent weeks that they are reverting to Mourinho levels in which case they needed to cut OGS loose.

Their CL games against Barcelona could be Arsenal-Bayern levels of embarrassing. But them going out at this stage can only help us, since it would make them 100% focus on the league (and City). As long as they don't completely fuck it up by then.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #24903 on: April 3, 2019, 12:11:16 pm »
The OGS thing has been really awkward for them.
From where I'm sitting (outside of giving a fuck about them, that is), I would have thought keeping him hungry for the job until the season is over and the results could speak for themselves would have been far more sensible. They would have been giving themselves a bigger picture to judge from, and left themselves open to seeing who might offer a few percent improvement over him. Instead of the mainly sentimental element of his appointment. Funny that we now refer to him with Gollum in the name, as that is what I always think of old Davey Moyesiah as. If they had ring fenced Davey's backroom staff decisions like they have this ones, he might have not faciltated the glorious decline.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #24904 on: April 3, 2019, 12:11:28 pm »
I didn't know these were playing tonight until I saw the goals on the news.  :D

I'm so glad they gave it Oleh.
Love the way he tries to steer away from the wall after his wheels have gone  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #24905 on: April 3, 2019, 12:13:58 pm »
Ed Woodward
Ed Woodward
signing up Ole
Ole-hey hey
Would have won on another day
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #24906 on: April 3, 2019, 12:28:41 pm »
After having watched them lately against us, two games against Wolves and a bit against Watford last Saturday, I don't think there is a great chance of them getting anything in the derby. Crystal Palace or even Spurs have more of a chance to get something.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #24907 on: April 3, 2019, 12:46:18 pm »
From where I'm sitting (outside of giving a fuck about them, that is), I would have thought keeping him hungry for the job until the season is over and the results could speak for themselves would have been far more sensible. They would have been giving themselves a bigger picture to judge from, and left themselves open to seeing who might offer a few percent improvement over him. Instead of the mainly sentimental element of his appointment. Funny that we now refer to him with Gollum in the name, as that is what I always think of old Davey Moyesiah as. If they had ring fenced Davey's backroom staff decisions like they have this ones, he might have not faciltated the glorious decline.

David Squires in the Guardian summed it up nicely:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2019/apr/02/david-squires-on-liverpool-spurs-solskjaer-and-warnock

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24908 on: April 3, 2019, 12:56:37 pm »
After having watched them lately against us, two games against Wolves and a bit against Watford last Saturday, I don't think there is a great chance of them getting anything in the derby. Crystal Palace or even Spurs have more of a chance to get something.

At home I'd say they could get a draw.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24909 on: April 3, 2019, 01:06:10 pm »
Ole is out of his depth.

He can't swim and he's left his armbands at The Lowry.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24910 on: April 3, 2019, 01:10:25 pm »
The only reason they appointed him is because their preferred targets were unavailable (Zidane turned them down) or the gloss had cracked a bit (Pochettino supervising Spurs's meltdown - why buy him out of an expensive contract if he doesn't guarantee winning?) And how could they enter the transfer market without a manager in place? This all comes back to his being the compromise they didn't think they'd have to make.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24911 on: April 3, 2019, 01:43:12 pm »
Has Sanchez retired yet? gone back right up in my estimation he has, half a million a week to feed his dogs, all is forgiven.

Offline Dr_Evil

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24912 on: April 3, 2019, 01:54:22 pm »
United will have to go for a result against City; the media focus on the game will be even more intense than last season, they need 3 points if they are to have any hope of CL qualification...and on top of that this is the kind of game that Pogba et al will raise their game for (essentially a shop window for their 'talent'/potential moves next summer). Solksjaer being a Ferguson acolyte will be spouting all the 'noisy neighbours' shite, and their fans will want to spoil the City party.

I also believe that the current congestion between 3rd and 6th can only be a good thing....I can't see any negatives?
Holy fuck lads I got family home. My computer isn't at a hidden place in the house. They saw the penis.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #24913 on: April 3, 2019, 02:13:34 pm »
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #24914 on: April 3, 2019, 02:18:04 pm »
That is genuine
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #24915 on: April 3, 2019, 02:20:53 pm »
That is genuine

sorry, it looked too funny to be true :lmao
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #24916 on: April 3, 2019, 02:22:39 pm »
sorry, it looked too funny to be true :lmao

A Photoshopper would never have gone that far with it.  ;D
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline JCB

• Sponsors of Digger Barnes.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24917 on: April 3, 2019, 02:59:35 pm »
Phil's gurning yesterday in slow mo in all its glory. Enjoy lads  ;D

https://twitter.com/2sporten/status/1113397348397404160

Edit: I can't stop watching it. The music really elevates it  :lmao
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 03:17:39 pm by JCB »

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24918 on: April 3, 2019, 03:02:13 pm »
Phil's gurning yesterday in slow mo in all its glory. Enjoy lads  ;D

https://twitter.com/2sporten/status/1113397348397404160
A face only a mother could love.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch/v/bzTbRKnMDys" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch/v/bzTbRKnMDys</a>
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 03:05:21 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24919 on: April 3, 2019, 03:05:42 pm »
He'll never beat this