Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3471295 times)

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
Re: Manchester United appoint Oín 4skingollum Ar-Sakalthôr
« Reply #24920 on: April 3, 2019, 03:11:13 pm »
Phil's gurning yesterday in slow mo in all its glory. Enjoy lads  ;D

https://twitter.com/2sporten/status/1113397348397404160
That`s off it`s tits  ;D

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #24921 on: April 3, 2019, 03:15:10 pm »

It's like he's suddenly seen the awful and unbearable truth about life and pain and mortality, somewhere off to the left of the Molyneux.

Mind you, have you been to Wolverhampton, lately?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #24922 on: April 3, 2019, 03:19:22 pm »

Edit: I can't stop watching it. The music really elevates it  :lmao
Exquisite  :lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #24923 on: April 3, 2019, 03:23:12 pm »
You think ? I grew up with a few lads who were destined for the top and believe me they are not ego-less. I think the nice guy (as in let them off the leash and all will be OK) persona will crack, he will have to confront the egos in his side and they will not be bothered about his past victories, he will be stabbed in the back like all the managers since Red Nose.
OK let me rephrase; he may not be ego-less, but he Knows His Place insofar as Ferguson is concerned.

Let's be clear here: Woodward and the board have tried everything to replace Ferguson and have failed. Even the bestest manager in the world, handpicked by Andeh, failed at the job. So they've realised that as there simply is no way of replacing Ferguson, the only answer is to reinstall Ferguson. But because he's too ill and fragile to actually take on the role properly, the only answer is to stick a puppet fall guy in the chair and let Fergs mumble some words of wisdom to him on a regular basis, and thus (in their deluded imaginings) make everything alright again.

But no manager worth their salt would go for such a set up, surely? No manager would want Ferguson peering over his shoulder, interfering and telling him what to do. Zidane, Poch, Allegri...they'd all walk out after a week. Simeone would probably deck someone before walking out.

Thus Spake Zarathusthra, and thus entered Oleh...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #24924 on: April 3, 2019, 03:24:48 pm »
Remember when Danny Mills -
Stopped reading there

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24926 on: April 3, 2019, 03:28:13 pm »
This one is still the #1 Gurn though.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24927 on: April 3, 2019, 03:28:51 pm »

Disturbing.  :o
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24929 on: April 3, 2019, 03:30:29 pm »

Always reminds me of this fella in that picture.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #24930 on: April 3, 2019, 04:32:15 pm »
Its amazing how that result last night tipped the scale so quickly from 'right man for the job' to 'choose him too early'. That club is such a mess, on and off the pitch and the majority of fans are so disillusioned with whats happening to them that they can't decide if whether they are coming or going.

Their consistent harping about the nostalgic fallacy that is 'the united way'.. and how Oleh knows it...is actually a millstone around his and any other managers neck. Can anyone give me the definition of 'the united way'? If its a resolute defense with blistering attack then coincidentally its us, as their most bitter rivals, that are probably closest to that model at present in the league.

Even if they were to get back to that sort of level the competitiveness of the league means they're unlikely to dominate as before. They truly the victims of their own success.

The talk of us and the boom bust cycle, missing piece to the jigsaw and living in the past is becoming their mantra with the likes of 'we need 4 players in the summer, wouldn't have happened under Fergie and the classic we need a player like Keane in the middle' If Oleh is there by Christmas hes played a blinder. 
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 04:40:25 pm by Gerry83 »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24931 on: April 3, 2019, 04:37:42 pm »
^

There is no 'United Way'. There is just a Ferguson Way, and his way was copied from The Liverpool Way. He modelled them on us. Now he has stepped down, they are desperately trying to work out how they move forward. Their way of 'moving forward' has been to look backwards with nostalgia and sentimentality.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #24932 on: April 3, 2019, 04:42:13 pm »
More tales from Engines in Trouble.

After a successful trial shunting in the yard, Ole the new engine was finally given the fulltime job in charge of the red train.

Having checked his team were ready and right behind him, with a carefree toot of his whistle, he confidently led them out.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Yr5EztEPJS8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Yr5EztEPJS8</a>

Oh deary me...

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #24933 on: April 3, 2019, 04:43:55 pm »

Burt from Sesame Street! ;D

EDIT:
Always reminds me of this fella in that picture.

Beat me to it! ;D
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 04:45:32 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #24934 on: April 3, 2019, 04:48:33 pm »
Its amazing how that result last night tipped the scale so quickly from 'right man for the job' to 'choose him too early'. That club is such a mess, on and off the pitch and the majority of fans are so disillusioned with whats happening to them that they can't decide if whether they are coming or going.

Their consistent harping about the nostalgic fallacy that is 'the united way'.. and how Oleh knows it...is actually a millstone around his and any other managers neck. Can anyone give me the definition of 'the united way'? If its a resolute defense with blistering attack then coincidentally its us, as their most bitter rivals, that are probably closest to that model at present in the league.

Even if they were to get back to that sort of level the competitiveness of the league means they're unlikely to dominate as before. They truly the victims of their own success.

The talk of us and the boom bust cycle, missing piece to the jigsaw and living in the past is becoming their mantra with the likes of 'we need 4 players in the summer, wouldn't have happened under Fergie and the classic we need a player like Keane in the middle' If Oleh is there by Christmas hes played a blinder. 
There is no United Way.
If they mean on the pitch and regarding a specific view on Football, then most of it is The Liverpool Way rehashed.

Heard one of the commentators the other day saying that- more than any club in the history of English Football- "Everyone singing from the same sheet is so central to United."  ::)

TLW rehashed. History rewritten.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 04:58:37 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24935 on: April 3, 2019, 05:13:58 pm »
There is no United Way.
If they mean on the pitch and regarding a specific view on Football, then most of it is The Liverpool Way rehashed.

Heard one of the commentators the other day saying that- more than any club in the history of English Football- "Everyone singing from the same sheet is so central to United."  ::)

TLW rehashed. History rewritten.

:lmao :shite: :lmao

I don't recall them singing from the same sheet that much in the 70s and 80s.

What came in the 90s was the Ferguson Way, which was inspired by and copied from the Liverpool Way which Ferguson was desperate to emulate. We were his inspiration, not anything that went before at OT. Ferguson never carried on a tradition, he introduced one, and that was copied from Liverpool.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2019, 05:19:14 pm by Sons of pioneerS »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24936 on: April 3, 2019, 05:21:33 pm »
:lmao :shite: :lmao

I don't recall them singing from the same sheet that much in the 70s and 80s.

What came in the 90s was the Ferguson Way, which was inspired by and copied from the Liverpool Way which Ferguson was desperate to emulate. We were his inspiration, not anything that went before at OT. Ferguson never carried on a tradition, he introduced one, and that was copied from Liverpool.

well you wouldn't copy what went before, 7 titles and a single European cup is nothing to shout about ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline CanuckYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24937 on: April 3, 2019, 05:23:06 pm »

Saw the picture yesterday and laughed for hours straight its so good

This is even better lol!!!

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24938 on: April 3, 2019, 05:23:32 pm »
well you wouldn't copy what went before, 7 titles and a single European cup is nothing to shout about ;D
You stay out of this.  ;)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24940 on: April 3, 2019, 05:38:04 pm »

:D

Seriously, though. Five of those titles came before the 1960s. They never had a dynasty as such. Of course, Busby was/is a legend and his side was great, and that would have been something to emulate, but it never materialised. Their European Cup win was a magnificent achievement, but again, they never built on it. They were relegated six years after it. Imagine us being relegated in 2011, just six years after Istanbul.

Even once back in the top flight all United were know for was being a team of peacocks with big egos but who never really delivered anything on the biggest stage. They were a plucky cup side at best, and a laughing stock at worst. They were also very badly run. I'll never forget United fans being interviewed on tv outside OT in the 80s and saying how they wished United were run as well as Liverpool.

Ferguson never came in with any intention of recreating anything before him at OT. He was the new brush they needed to shake them out of their malaise. They needed someone to rip it all up and start afresh. Ferguson was that man, and the Liverpool Way was his inspiration.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24941 on: April 3, 2019, 05:50:08 pm »
The problem for you is that a draw for united against city won’t be enough, they’ll need to go for the win, they won’t be able to park the bus like they did against you, and city will pick them off with ease.

City, contrary to popular belief, don’t really do that well against teams with pace that attack them. In fact, if there is an Achiles heel on that doped up monster, teams going at them hell for leather is surely high on the list.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #24942 on: April 3, 2019, 06:02:27 pm »
More tales from Engines in Trouble.

After a successful trial shunting in the yard, Ole the new engine was finally given the fulltime job in charge of the red train.

Having checked his team were ready and right behind him, with a carefree toot of his whistle, he confidently led them out.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Yr5EztEPJS8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Yr5EztEPJS8</a>

Oh deary me...

Gave me a chuckle....lol.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #24943 on: April 3, 2019, 06:17:28 pm »
Did I just hear correctly? But Pogba opted to leave their game against Burnley in a chauffer driven Bentley instead of the team bus?! Apparently the corby trouser press deconstructor was fuming.

Holy fuck if so... They're in trouble.

No, it's completely false that he went off in a chauffer-driven Bentley against team orders.

It was a Roll-Royce.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24944 on: April 3, 2019, 06:37:18 pm »

LOL   :lmao Btw fucking love TV2 Sporten. They're sometimes so Liverpool biased. But hey ho... they're Norwegians so can't blame them  ;D
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24945 on: April 3, 2019, 06:58:39 pm »

:lmao

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #24946 on: April 3, 2019, 07:01:57 pm »

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24947 on: April 3, 2019, 07:06:52 pm »
Some of Jones' best gurning attempts -

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24948 on: April 3, 2019, 07:45:57 pm »
 :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24949 on: April 3, 2019, 08:31:37 pm »
I feel bad for his missus

Offline rocz189

• Main Stander
« Reply #24950 on: April 3, 2019, 08:50:20 pm »

Disturbing.  :o

Christ its like an Aphex Twin video

Offline ElCapo

• Legacy Fan
  • Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia
« Reply #24951 on: April 3, 2019, 08:58:15 pm »
6th?

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #24953 on: April 3, 2019, 09:11:03 pm »
6th
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #24954 on: April 3, 2019, 09:14:30 pm »
They must be 6th and tired of being outside the top four
Better looking than Samie.

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #24955 on: April 3, 2019, 09:16:20 pm »
They are narci6ths
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
« Reply #24956 on: April 3, 2019, 09:37:05 pm »
Tee Hee .
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24957 on: April 3, 2019, 09:45:45 pm »
6th  :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #24958 on: April 3, 2019, 09:49:17 pm »
6th ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24959 on: April 3, 2019, 09:54:34 pm »
Ole Gunnar Sixthjaer