Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 315378 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: IPTV
« Reply #2040 on: March 13, 2022, 06:09:11 pm »
Most appreciated. Just logged into my old Rev account. Just have to see if I can watch it directly through my smart tv or I'm going to need another firestick. Thanks again, thought Revs was gone!

Should be able to if you can download the downloader app.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2041 on: March 14, 2022, 07:29:54 pm »
what is revs?

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2042 on: March 17, 2022, 09:48:10 am »
not strictly iptv but i've been using the ssport app through a turkey/cyprus VPN for PL football for a while now, works out about 2 euro a month, absolute bargain. works well on both the firestick/cube and nvidia shield. unfortunately they're losing the rights to show PL games at the end of this season so the hunt is on to find a good alternative.
https://app.ssportplus.com/login

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2043 on: March 21, 2022, 06:35:58 pm »
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2044 on: March 25, 2022, 12:01:40 am »
I’ve not come across any cheap IPTV subs that are streaming at 50fps. Get what you pay for.

Are there any services out there streaming Sky Sports at 50fps yet? I'd pay well for that but everywhere I've ever found over the last few years has been streaming those channels at 25fps.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2045 on: March 25, 2022, 09:55:05 am »
Are there any services out there streaming Sky Sports at 50fps yet? I'd pay well for that but everywhere I've ever found over the last few years has been streaming those channels at 25fps.

I'll have to check. I have a full paid for Virgin TV package so when the games are on Sky I watch them via that, it's only the non-uk televised ones I use IPTV for

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2046 on: March 25, 2022, 10:07:33 am »
Just looked on my provider. There’s a bit of a mixed bag. There’s a couple running at 25fps, some at 30fps, but there are some that are 50fps….

Sky Sports Golf
Sky Sports PL
Sky Sports Main Event

Offline TheFooFighter

• Kopite
  • Where's the gin
« Reply #2047 on: March 27, 2022, 04:28:53 pm »
Could anyone kindly point me towards a decent IPTV provider? Been using one a mate recommended via FB but they have chucked their annual sub price up by quite a bit so fancy trying something else.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2048 on: March 28, 2022, 10:34:39 am »
I just noticed today that 'eye pea tor*ents dot com' has its own IPTV service with a crazy amount of channels. Has anyone subscribed to this who can vouch for how good their service is/isnt?

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2049 on: March 29, 2022, 04:09:37 pm »
I just noticed today that 'eye pea tor*ents dot com' has its own IPTV service with a crazy amount of channels. Has anyone subscribed to this who can vouch for how good their service is/isnt?
tried it a few times over the last couple of years and didn't find it great at all to be honest

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2050 on: April 7, 2022, 11:22:32 am »
Does anyone know of an IPTV service that offers Peacock loads of NBC's matches are shown on there

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2051 on: April 19, 2022, 07:46:59 pm »
Does anyone know of an IPTV service that offers Peacock loads of NBC's matches are shown on there

I just checked mine, and they don't.

Peacock shows a) the games that also go out on regular NBC (usually the Saturday teatime games), and b) all the games that aren't shown on USA Network. Sometimes a game on Peacock will have the full NBC studio production (and occasionally NBC-specific commentators) but many of the games are just clean broadcasts of the world feed that you get on other channels too (e.g. Optus Sport). So the majority of Premier League games shown live on Peacock are accessible on channels that many IPTV providers will have.

Offline EnfieldRed

• Main Stander
  • Where's the beef?
« Reply #2052 on: April 25, 2022, 06:29:44 pm »
I’ve been using a firestick with various apps. Recently the most reliable one has stopped working (still works on tablet however) and I’ve been using links via lfcglobe which work for a bit (with lots of pop-ups).

I’m interested in using IPTV but don’t know where to start. I’m happy with CinemaHD and RD for TV/films but it’s quality football streams I really would like to use. Use Surfshark VPN.

Grateful for any tips. Thanks in advance.

Offline btroom

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2053 on: April 28, 2022, 06:01:53 pm »
been using https://apollogroup.tv/ 10 days trials for a while now but thats closed for now  :( need paid iptv which works well with vlc on desktop like apollo was

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2054 on: April 29, 2022, 06:14:31 pm »
I just checked mine, and they don't.

Peacock shows a) the games that also go out on regular NBC (usually the Saturday teatime games), and b) all the games that aren't shown on USA Network. Sometimes a game on Peacock will have the full NBC studio production (and occasionally NBC-specific commentators) but many of the games are just clean broadcasts of the world feed that you get on other channels too (e.g. Optus Sport). So the majority of Premier League games shown live on Peacock are accessible on channels that many IPTV providers will have.
yes I know but for some reason the NBC feed seems to be the best picture for me, they seem to have more games on Peacock now too particularly with NBCSN now gone, the one I used to be with had a Peacock section but it didn't work, not with them anymore now so don't know if that has changed!

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2055 on: April 30, 2022, 08:36:43 am »
been using https://apollogroup.tv/ 10 days trials for a while now but thats closed for now  :( need paid iptv which works well with vlc on desktop like apollo was

Have you though about using bluestacks? Can just install any iptv app there

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2056 on: April 30, 2022, 09:05:39 am »
A few iptv providers also have webplayers

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2057 on: April 30, 2022, 12:22:54 pm »
Rev seems to have gone down
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2058 on: April 30, 2022, 03:31:24 pm »
Still down

Offline btroom

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2059 on: April 30, 2022, 05:38:47 pm »
Have you though about using bluestacks? Can just install any iptv app there

Don't like using android simulators. just a simple m3u8 url. mpv players works fine with it as well. used to sub helix iptv which was at my price range at 9$. its closed now i think.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2060 on: May 1, 2022, 02:30:28 am »
Looking a decent IPTV. One I have is fucking pish.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2061 on: May 1, 2022, 11:10:10 am »
Finally should be getting my upgraded sky BB this week

400megs

Currently around 27

Hopefully that sorts a few issues out
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2062 on: May 1, 2022, 03:48:45 pm »
Finally should be getting my upgraded sky BB this week

400megs

Currently around 27

Hopefully that sorts a few issues out

27 should be enough,depending how many people are using your internet obviously.

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2063 on: May 1, 2022, 06:34:58 pm »
« Last Edit: May 2, 2022, 11:48:06 am by ooter1 »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2064 on: May 1, 2022, 07:18:41 pm »
this is a good forum for iptv related stuff, if you put a request in you should get a few replies. i got the 2 providers i'm with from it, both rock solid, been with them both a few years now. lots of friends and family with them too.

https://www.techkings.org/threads/request-a-good-iptv-server-feb-mar-apr-2022.167091/

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

Bank transfers no,why would you but there's no come back on any "method"   :lmao

Out of interest,how did you pay ooter ?

I've left "providers" because they stopped using paypal.

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2065 on: May 1, 2022, 07:59:31 pm »
I pay for both of mine through PayPal.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2066 on: May 1, 2022, 10:23:29 pm »
this is a good forum for iptv related stuff, if you put a request in you should get a few replies. i got the 2 providers i'm with from it, both rock solid, been with them both a few years now. lots of friends and family with them too.

https://www.techkings.org/threads/request-a-good-iptv-server-feb-mar-apr-2022.167091/
Thanks for posting, the “raw streams” sound interesting

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2067 on: May 1, 2022, 10:27:40 pm »
Thanks for posting, the “raw streams” sound interesting

Isn't that just another name for direct ?

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2068 on: May 1, 2022, 11:33:22 pm »
Isn't that just another name for direct ?
Yeah I think so or local streams. From what I can tell they don’t have catchup or vod and they are uncompressed and 50 fps for sky so the same as a sky box.

Bank transfers no,why would you but there's no come back on any "method"   :lmao

Out of interest,how did you pay ooter ?

I've left "providers" because they stopped using paypal.
If you use PayPal without friends and family there would be a comeback as PayPal will always side with the buyer. It’s a tricky one as you will get chancers buying a sub and then making a claim before moving to another one. On the other side there are providers who demand f&f and then disappear before you know it to setup another service where it’s the same but different contacts.

Offline MBL?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2069 on: May 1, 2022, 11:36:58 pm »
Just to clarify, doing it by f&f is fine if you trust the person selling to you. I have one that way with no issues.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2070 on: May 1, 2022, 11:38:20 pm »
Yeah I think so or local streams. From what I can tell they don’t have catchup or vod and they are uncompressed and 50 fps for sky so the same as a sky box.If you use PayPal without friends and family there would be a comeback as PayPal will always side with the buyer. It’s a tricky one as you will get chancers buying a sub and then making a claim before moving to another one. On the other side there are providers who demand f&f and then disappear before you know it to setup another service where it’s the same but different contacts.

Sir I bought an illegal iptv service and want my money back  ;D Chances are both accounts would get closed.

Offline MBL?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2071 on: May 1, 2022, 11:42:20 pm »

Sir I bought an illegal iptv service and want my money back  ;D Chances are both accounts would get closed.
If that was the case you wouldn’t have the need for f&f would you?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2072 on: May 1, 2022, 11:48:32 pm »
If that was the case you wouldn’t have the need for f&f would you?

I know that the lads I get it from use FF to keep the cost down & because Paypal actively go after iptv accounts.

Just seemed like daft advice,especially as they're filling the requests,just made me chuckle is all.

So was I right in thinking you had paid for the pro tivimate ?

Offline MBL?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2073 on: May 1, 2022, 11:57:54 pm »

I know that the lads I get it from use FF to keep the cost down & because Paypal actively go after iptv accounts.

Just seemed like daft advice,especially as they're filling the requests,just made me chuckle is all.

So was I right in thinking you had paid for the pro tivimate ?
Yeah, I have tivimate pro on my main sub. Best app I’ve tried to date although you need the web address and login details. A lot of providers don’t give out the address anymore as far as I know so you have to use the apps provided. Think it’s about €7 a year covering 5 devices for tivimate.

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #2074 on: May 2, 2022, 11:20:07 am »

]

Not Sure you should be sharing this info on an open forum given the aggressive nature of IPTV hunters/ACE etc ! Maybe move it to PMs only.

But yeah you will get loads of replies on techkings, lots of scammers so beware. HTH
« Last Edit: May 2, 2022, 01:25:04 pm by Redmaj »
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2075 on: May 2, 2022, 11:49:05 am »
deleted the link.
there are loads of cowboys out there but there are also some good providers, it's just a matter of weeding out the bad ones. most offer a 12/24 hr test, if they don't allow you to test at busy times like saturday 3pm or sunday 4:30 then swerve them, also if they mention needing a VPN. the good thing about getting one from a dedicated forum is you can see how long they're registered on the site and how much they've contributed, if they've been around for a while and have a lot of posts there's a good chance they're the real deal.
« Last Edit: May 2, 2022, 12:00:02 pm by ooter1 »

Offline Owenjg77

• Main Stander
« Reply #2076 on: May 4, 2022, 10:14:06 pm »
Hi there,

Can any recommend a decent IPTV for use on Mac?

Cheers

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2077 on: May 6, 2022, 10:13:59 am »
27 should be enough,depending how many people are using your internet obviously.
It can drop to 20

As soon as a game comes on it goes a bit haywire

A few lads I know use a second provider i signed up a while back, they said they have no issues but mine is desperately bad
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2078 on: May 7, 2022, 03:49:58 pm »
It can drop to 20

As soon as a game comes on it goes a bit haywire

A few lads I know use a second provider i signed up a while back, they said they have no issues but mine is desperately bad

20 is more than enough for 1080 Paul,25 is just about enough for 4k

A lot of "providers" concentrate on the links that are in the daily events/PL sections when the game is on,so maybe try looking for one of those instead of the uk feeds.

Offline DowntheLine1981

• Ignorant of the Dhamma
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici
    • Work's MySpace page....
« Reply #2079 on: May 8, 2022, 03:03:56 pm »
After the wobble with revo last week I'm looking for a backup provider - particularly if they do a 24 trial or 1 month sign up.  If anyone has a solid alternative, then I'd appreciate a DM.  Tried Techkings but I got a bad 'vibe' from one fella who was a first time poster.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
~Aristotle

"The trouble with having an open mind is that people will come along and try to put things in it."
~Terry Pratchett

“If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
~Friedrich Nietzsche