Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 316613 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: IPTV
« Reply #2840 on: May 14, 2024, 01:33:08 pm »
Bluey is brilliant  :D

It's funny as fuck sometimes.
There's occasions when he goes to sleep and I just leave it on and sit through 10 or 15 episodes before catching myself on  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline TheFooFighter

• Kopite
  • Where's the gin
« Reply #2841 on: May 26, 2024, 07:41:34 am »
Anyone able to recommend an IPTV provider that doesn't require me to have telegram to set wheels in motion? For whatever reason it doesn't send me an SMS code so using that to try and arrange is proving a headache. Cheers!

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #2842 on: May 26, 2024, 10:11:40 am »
I've been with novea hosting for the last 4 years or so. Formerly supernova subs so been going for donkeys years. 

Google it, they have a website easy enough to find and sign up.

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2843 on: May 29, 2024, 01:57:26 pm »
Not strictly IPTV but does anyone know much/anything about the viark satellite boxes, apparently they can pull in all the sky UK channels but don't know a lot about them?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2844 on: May 31, 2024, 09:38:58 pm »
Not strictly IPTV but does anyone know much/anything about the viark satellite boxes, apparently they can pull in all the sky UK channels but don't know a lot about them?

Not a lot, I think that it's the firmware sideload update that opens up the channel list/iptv. Couldn't tell you if that's extra (would think so) or how much it would be.

Don't take my word on any of that though.

Personally I would get an android box of some kind and then ad a dual connection sub, you'd then be able to record and you have catch up. Never felt the need to record but that's how you do it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 09:43:03 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #2845 on: June 1, 2024, 07:35:35 am »
catch up is a game changer