Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!)  (Read 1416766 times)

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: New Liverpool Manager Discussion
« Reply #1120 on: October 4, 2015, 11:44:32 pm »
I don't think anyone would or should turn their nose up at Ancelotti but for me there is just something about Klopp that makes the idea of him becoming Liverpool manager right in every way.  Appointing him would really capture the imagination of a large section of the fanbase, someone with charisma and force of will whose teams would run through a hundred brick walls if he asked them.  The supporters would love him, I have no doubt about that, and I think he's the type of man who would love us and really bring an aura and atmosphere back to Anfield.

It seems he's definitely the front-runner and wants the job, I just hope we can agree someone with him very soon and give everyone a lift going into what will be a baptism fire for whoever the new manager is with the fixtures we have coming up.  Jurgen Klopp just seems tailor-made for Liverpool to me, a perfect match with the ability and experience to take us back where we want and need to be. 

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1121 on: October 4, 2015, 11:46:01 pm »
I don't understand why Ayre is always the lightning rod of insults.

Rafa. Sacked. Not considered to replace Dalglish. Because of Ayre.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline No Appreciation of Liverpool Opposition

• Won't get out of bed for Palace. Gimme an N! Gimme a U! Gimme an M! (yet still needs it spelt out!)
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • My blog
« Reply #1122 on: October 4, 2015, 11:47:55 pm »
Rafa. Sacked. Not considered to replace Dalglish. Because of Ayre.
going back to a manager 2nd time carries too much baggage with it. It means that manager gets too much power over things like Dalglish got. Rafa sacking was a H and G decision plus we did have a terrible season.
I fell in love with football as I would later fall in love with women: suddenly, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain it would bring

Gaston Ramirez.

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1123 on: October 4, 2015, 11:48:13 pm »
Klopp has a real prescence and personality that seems to make players want to run through brick walls for him. I could definitely see him bringing a hard working all action team together that the Anfield crowd could not help getting behind.

Really hope this happens.
I'm not really one for "rah rah" and all that. I prioritise tactical nous and calm decision making but you know, maybe it's time to go the other way and get a batshit crazy nutter of a man that the players will do anything for. There were numerous times in the last few seasons where I felt the players just didn't play with the necessary urgency. They were timid. Maybe this is the kind of manager we need.
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #1124 on: October 4, 2015, 11:48:23 pm »
*crosses absolutely everything*
Even the pinkey toes?
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #1125 on: October 4, 2015, 11:49:34 pm »
I don't think anyone would or should turn their nose up at Ancelotti but for me there is just something about Klopp that makes the idea of him becoming Liverpool manager right in every way. 
Ancelotti or Klopp. Ancelotti the most impressive CV out there by far.

A win or two with Klopp celebrating the goals like a mad man and we'll all be eating out of his hand. It has to be between those two. It has to be under the right framework which you would think they'd demand.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1126 on: October 4, 2015, 11:49:39 pm »
Whoever the new manager is, he'll have to work with the current group until Jan 1, when the transfer window opens again.

I wonder what will happen to the loan players, some of whom are quality players and could conceivably become part of a strong squad under a different manager. I also wonder about certain roles i.e. will Henderson be an automatic selection and captain? will Milner be a CM?

Which players out on loan could conceivably come back in Jan?  Markovic's loan is for the full season as is Illori's. 

Offline ItsMerbz

• Kemlynite
  • Red or Dead
« Reply #1127 on: October 4, 2015, 11:49:50 pm »
Why has none of you mentioned Dirk "Dick" Advocaat as a possible successor at Liverpool. His Sunderland career aside he's more than the right man for the job. Does anyone agree with me?

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1128 on: October 4, 2015, 11:50:53 pm »
Why has none of you mentioned Dirk "Dick" Advocaat as a possible successor at Liverpool. His Sunderland career aside he's more than the right man for the job. Does anyone agree with me?
no

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #1129 on: October 4, 2015, 11:50:55 pm »
I don't think anyone would or should turn their nose up at Ancelotti but for me there is just something about Klopp that makes the idea of him becoming Liverpool manager right in every way.  Appointing him would really capture the imagination of a large section of the fanbase, someone with charisma and force of will whose teams would run through a hundred brick walls if he asked them.  The supporters would love him, I have no doubt about that, and I think he's the type of man who would love us and really bring an aura and atmosphere back to Anfield.

It seems he's definitely the front-runner and wants the job, I just hope we can agree someone with him very soon and give everyone a lift going into what will be a baptism fire for whoever the new manager is with the fixtures we have coming up.  Jurgen Klopp just seems tailor-made for Liverpool to me, a perfect match with the ability and experience to take us back where we want and need to be.

Well put.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #1130 on: October 4, 2015, 11:51:10 pm »
Honestly you just continually do this and wonder why patience is lost at times. Every thread Al you just can't help yourself

I despair. I really really do

Stop ignoring the fucking elephant in the room then mate. Chopper was talking about us losing the Liverpool way and sacking 7 managers since 1998. The thing is we had Ged for 6 years and then Rafa for 6 years it's only under H and G and FSG that we have become a fucking Newcastle or Spurs.

This will be FSG's 4th manager in 5 years FFS we have only had 22 since 1992.

They are a bunch of rich wankers who didn't know each other from Adam until they purchased the Red Sox. Henry and Werner had never even met until until they pushed together in a consortium. Werner is on record as saying he wanted fuck all to do with the purchase of the Club.

The same knobs who thought the problem was Marsh and Pascoe are now in charge of recruiting a new manager. They are fucking clueless so why are we trusting them to recruit people when near enough everyone they have recruited has been a fucking disaster.

Stop looking for easy scapegoats and look at the bigger picture.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #1131 on: October 4, 2015, 11:51:28 pm »

:lmao

Look Mr Advocaat I know it must be tough losing your job...but do one, yeah!!
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1132 on: October 4, 2015, 11:51:30 pm »
::)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1133 on: October 4, 2015, 11:51:32 pm »

Sensational bantz.

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1134 on: October 4, 2015, 11:51:48 pm »

Dick advocaat might do. Other than that I reckon your on your own.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #1135 on: October 4, 2015, 11:52:27 pm »
Other managers who MAY be linked are:-
Marcelo Bielsa is currently out of work having resigned at Marseille. Is he a winner though? Would he be vocal about his perceived problems with FSG?

Harry Redknapp I think will talk himself up for the job.

Unai Emery - Only signed a 1 year contract extension in the summer when he was tipped to take over Napoli & West Ham. Have been very impressed with him in Europe for Seville. However, he was never able to break the Real & Barca stranglehold in several years at Valencia and hasn´t finished above 5th for Seville.

Cesare Prandelli Runners up in the Euros is probably his main achievement as manager. Tactically believed to be one of the best in the game.

Phillip Cocu Not entirely sure why De Boer would be on the shortlist and Cocu not. A far better coach in my opinion. Although not what we need IMO.

Roger Schmidt Impressive things in Switzerland. Seems to be continuing his work in Germany. There is a touch of Rafa about him. Control freak who seems to go into details other managers just don´t even think of. Sets his team up in the style we as fans want to see now. High, aggressive pressing. High intensity in attack also. His team took Bayern all the way before losing in penalties in the German Cup. Did the same in Europe with Simeone´s Atletico Madrid.

Out of all the names I´ve seen, Schmidt would be very high up my list if he can be tempted to leave Bayer Leverkusen.

My worries about Klopp are:-
1 - He isn´t a manager that brings instant results. His first 2 seasons in Dortmund produced 6th and 5th place finishes.
2 - I also worry that he had a supporting cast at Dortmund that worked well for him. He didn´t identify Lewandowski, Kagawa, Hummels, Reus etc Plus look at some of the quality that came through the Dortmund youth system for him too. Now MAYBE he gets the same support from the youth system here. I doubt he will get the same support in terms of transfers though.
3 - Possible clash with FSG. Regardless of what you think of the owners, whatever manager comes in will need to have their support to succeed. Klopp doesn´t seem the type who will sit quietly by while they fail to put a proper structure in place to support him.

He has a lot of qualities I love and as a man, I can see the Kop getting behind him and growing to love him. I just worry that we would expect (and need) instant success from him (be it a trophy or a top 4 finish) and he may not deliver, if nothing else because the club is a bit of a mess right now. That said, our squad is far superior to what he took over atDortmund. So who knows.

Ancelotti seems the stand out name for me. Although people say he only succeeds where his side is the most expensive in the league, he did great things with Parma - had a weird spell with Juventus where they sacked him at half time during the final league game of the seasons despite Juventus still having a chance at winning the league - then took over a Milan who need rebuilding having gone a few years without a trophy and made them a force domestically and in europe once again building a fearsome team in the process.

Of course at Chelsea, PSG and Real, he had the best or one of the best squads in the country. That said, his win records are not to be sniffed at and he broke goal scoring records too. Finishing above Barcelona is no small achievement, nor is winning the Champions League against Barca, Bayern, Juve, Chelsea, City and others. In two years in Madrid he had a 75% win rate and a 220+ goal DIFFERENCE.

Simeone, Schmidt and Klopp would be my backups. I wouldn´t bother with any of the rest.
« Last Edit: October 4, 2015, 11:56:11 pm by BabuYagu »
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline ReeNah

• Kopite
  • I bleed RED!
« Reply #1136 on: October 4, 2015, 11:52:34 pm »
People who are standing up for Rodgers... Everyone else in the world for being crap at their job. A manager at Liverpool is expected to win things, that's part of the job. He didn't win anything, so rightly got fired.

I still can't shake the feeling he's a wonderful coach and perhaps a fantastic assistant manager but didn't have that extra 2% to make a great manager.
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail"
Benjamin Franklin

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1137 on: October 4, 2015, 11:53:13 pm »
Play with heart?

WTF?

The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1138 on: October 4, 2015, 11:54:50 pm »
Assuming we actually can convince Klopp or Ancelotti, do we realize how lucky we will be? First of all, they are both among the very best managers in the world. Second of all, this is not a choice between Ferguson and Mourinho, two a-holes who make you vomit a little after cheering for them. Klopp and Ancelotti are two genuinely good guys in addition to being superb managers. If one of them takes Liverpool over, we will have someone world-class at the helm who will also represent LFC in the best possible way.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1139 on: October 4, 2015, 11:55:04 pm »
You have forgotten Kenny getting sacked and then this happening.

:D

Have them throw a few darts at pictures and we have a new TC.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

• Won't get out of bed for Palace. Gimme an N! Gimme a U! Gimme an M! (yet still needs it spelt out!)
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
    • My blog
« Reply #1140 on: October 4, 2015, 11:55:18 pm »
Stop ignoring the fucking elephant in the room then mate. Chopper was talking about us losing the Liverpool way and sacking 7 managers since 1998. The thing is we had Ged for 6 years and then Rafa for 6 years it's only under H and G and FSG that we have become a fucking Newcastle or Spurs.

This will be FSG's 4th manager in 5 years FFS we have only had 22 since 1992.

They are a bunch of rich wankers who didn't know each other from Adam until they purchased the Red Sox. Henry and Werner had never even met until until they pushed together in a consortium. Werner is on record as saying he wanted fuck all to do with the purchase of the Club.

The same knobs who thought the problem was Marsh and Pascoe are now in charge of recruiting a new manager. They are fucking clueless so why are we trusting them to recruit people when near enough everyone they have recruited has been a fucking disaster.

Stop looking for easy scapegoats and look at the bigger picture.
4/5 is pretty close to 22/23 right?
I fell in love with football as I would later fall in love with women: suddenly, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain it would bring

Gaston Ramirez.

Offline jDJ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1141 on: October 4, 2015, 11:55:22 pm »
People who are standing up for Rodgers... Everyone else in the world for being crap at their job.

I don't think he was crap at his job though.  I think he was good at it.

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1142 on: October 4, 2015, 11:55:28 pm »
I can't believe Klopp is likely to be our manager. What a time to be alive

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1143 on: October 4, 2015, 11:57:45 pm »
People who are standing up for Rodgers... Everyone else in the world for being crap at their job. A manager at Liverpool is expected to win things, that's part of the job. He didn't win anything, so rightly got fired.

I still can't shake the feeling he's a wonderful coach and perhaps a fantastic assistant manager but didn't have that extra 2% to make a great manager.
He will be someday though, I think. Liverpool was just too big a club too soon for him. Rodgers will learn from this and hopefully grow. I think he will have a fine career. He's still very young in managerial terms.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1144 on: October 4, 2015, 11:58:59 pm »
There's a manager out there with the huge personality to manage LFC.
There's a manager out there who has proven he can compete with the best in Europe.
There's a manager out there who has proven he can make players perform better than they should.
There's a manager out there who has proven he can finish above teams with a bigger budget

It's impossible to put into words how important it is to get this appointment right. Get the next manager wrong and we're stuck in the abyss for the foreseeable future

Realise he is the right man, please just understand how perfect he is for this club and fanbase. Pick Klopp. He may challenge you, but he will do what is best for the time. Please pick Klopp.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1145 on: October 4, 2015, 11:59:39 pm »
Other managers who MAY be linked are:-
Marcelo Bielsa is currently out of work having resigned at Marseille. Is he a winner though? Would he be vocal about his perceived problems with FSG?

Harry Redknapp I think will talk himself up for the job.

Unai Emery - Only signed a 1 year contract extension in the summer when he was tipped to take over Napoli & West Ham. Have been very impressed with him in Europe for Seville. However, he was never able to break the Real & Barca stranglehold in several years at Valencia and hasn´t finished above 5th for Seville.

Cesare Prandelli Runners up in the Euros is probably his main achievement as manager. Tactically believed to be one of the best in the game.

Phillip Cocu Not entirely sure why De Boer would be on the shortlist and Cocu not. A far better coach in my opinion. Although not what we need IMO.

Roger Schmidt Impressive things in Switzerland. Seems to be continuing his work in Germany. There is a touch of Rafa about him. Control freak who seems to go into details other managers just don´t even think of. Sets his team up in the style we as fans want to see now. High, aggressive pressing. High intensity in attack also. His team took Bayern all the way before losing in penalties in the German Cup. Did the same in Europe with Simeone´s Atletico Madrid.

Out of all the names I´ve seen, Schmidt would be very high up my list if he can be tempted to leave Bayer Leverkusen.

My worries about Klopp are:-
1 - He isn´t a manager that brings instant results. His first 2 seasons in Dortmund produced 6th and 5th place finishes.
2 - I also worry that he had a supporting cast at Dortmund that worked well for him. He didn´t identify Lewandowski, Kagawa, Hummels, Reus etc Plus look at some of the quality that came through the Dortmund youth system for him too. Now MAYBE he gets the same support from the youth system here. I doubt he will get the same support in terms of transfers though.
3 - Possible clash with FSG. Regardless of what you think of the owners, whatever manager comes in will need to have their support to succeed. Klopp doesn´t seem the type who will sit quietly by while they fail to put a proper structure in place to support him.

He has a lot of qualities I love and as a man, I can see the Kop getting behind him and growing to love him. I just worry that we would expect (and need) instant success from him (be it a trophy or a top 4 finish) and he may not deliver, if nothing else because the club is a bit of a mess right now. That said, our squad is far superior to what he took over atDortmund. So who knows.

Ancelotti seems the stand out name for me. Although people say he only succeeds where his side is the most expensive in the league, he did great things with Parma - had a weird spell with Juventus where they sacked him at half time during the final league game of the seasons despite Juventus still having a chance at winning the league - then took over a Milan who need rebuilding having gone a few years without a trophy and made them a force domestically and in europe once again building a fearsome team in the process.

Of course at Chelsea, PSG and Real, he had the best or one of the best squads in the country. That said, his win records are not to be sniffed at and he broke goal scoring records too. Finishing above Barcelona is no small achievement, nor is winning the Champions League against Barca, Bayern, Juve, Chelsea, City and others. In two years in Madrid he had a 75% win rate and a 220+ goal DIFFERENCE.

Simeone, Schmidt and Klopp would be my backups. I wouldn´t bother with any of the rest.

Agree on Ancellotti. I like his record, but also that he's been around. He has seen enough and dealt with enough situations. He'd find a way.

Wonder why nobody has thought of Hiddink.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #1146 on: October 4, 2015, 11:59:59 pm »
That is what I was thinking.

Since 1992 we change manager every 1.04 years. FSG change every 1.25 years. Step in the right direction surely. :D

It´s wrong though, since 1991 we have had
Graeme Souness
Roy Evans
Evans / Houllier
Gerard Houllier
Rafa Benítez
Roy Hodgson
Kenny Dalglish (2nd term)
Brendan Rodgers

I think he meant 1892.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1147 on: October 5, 2015, 12:00:17 am »
This is absolutely unbearable waiting  ;D

I hope to God we get Klopp and we get him tomorrow

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #1148 on: October 5, 2015, 12:00:50 am »

Eloquently summarised. Agree with everything.

It feels nonsensical to turn down Ancelotti (who in their right mind does that, outside of the top 4-5 clubs?!?!), but there's just something perfect about Klopp.

You've mentioned charisma and motivation Amon other things, but the thing that excites me the most is the prospect of seeing high-energy swashbuckling attacking football that made 2013/14 such an entertaining season again. We've got players to play that style, and Klopp is very likely capable of implementing a similar philosophy again.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #1149 on: October 5, 2015, 12:00:54 am »
Aye took over from Parry and massively modernised us financially to the point where we are on the way to properly capitalising on our fanbase and history.  He's got us record sponsorship deals and overseas investment at a time we, as a football club have performed terribly.

Just shouldn't be near the football stuff really.

That isn't true though Ayre was recruited in 2007 and Parry left in 2009. Cecil replaced Parry.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #1150 on: October 5, 2015, 12:02:50 am »
And you would have a problem with him should FSG 'fail to put a proper structure in place to support him'?

I'd absolutely love Ancelotti under the right framework or structure which is definitely not the joke we have now.

Complete restructuring required regardless of who the new manager will be.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1151 on: October 5, 2015, 12:02:57 am »

:3

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #1152 on: October 5, 2015, 12:03:12 am »

Sorry that was a typo

We have had 22 managers since 1892.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
    • My blog
« Reply #1153 on: October 5, 2015, 12:03:23 am »
That is what I was thinking.

Since 1992 we change manager every 1.04 years. FSG change every 1.25 years. Step in the right direction surely. :D

It´s wrong though, since 1991 we have had
Graeme Souness
Roy Evans
Evans / Houllier
Gerard Houllier
Rafa Benítez
Roy Hodgson
Kenny Dalglish (2nd term)
Brendan Rodgers

I think he meant 1892.
either way its BS. FSG appointed Kenny as an interim and then just fired the 2nd longest serving manager in the league.  Hardly been a culture change due to FSG in the bad direction.

Gaston Ramirez.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1154 on: October 5, 2015, 12:03:59 am »
Just look at this mad bastard, he was made for us

Even if you plan to sell this club, leave it with a legacy we can remember and look back on.
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1155 on: October 5, 2015, 12:04:00 am »

credit to @JamesFranciss_
« Last Edit: October 5, 2015, 12:05:46 am by Bonsky »
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Online Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1156 on: October 5, 2015, 12:04:22 am »
If Klopp is indeed our man. I hope in the future he brings in some German players, think that would be perfect.

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
    • My blog
« Reply #1157 on: October 5, 2015, 12:04:26 am »
Sorry that was a typo

We have had 22 managers since 1892.
We had 40 trophies in 40 years for a large part of that though and no one fires a performing manager.

Gaston Ramirez.

Offline babraham

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1158 on: October 5, 2015, 12:05:18 am »
Okay definitely a propensity for player abuse haha.

Wait...here he exercises restraint.

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1159 on: October 5, 2015, 12:05:54 am »
Graeme Kelly, who broke the news Rodgers was going before anyone else had a clue, said on the @AnfieldIndex pod tonight that it's Klopp. It's done.
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.