Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!)  (Read 1408950 times)

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: New Liverpool Manager Discussion
« Reply #1160 on: October 5, 2015, 12:06:10 am »
This will be FSG's 4th manager in 5 years FFS.

This is daft, though. They inherited the first, and no one was arguing for him to be retained. The second was initially a caretaker, who they gave the job permanently against their own judgement (as flawed as their judgement certainly may be). The third was given a little over three years. The fourth might be here for a decade for all we know right now.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline No Appreciation of Liverpool Opposition

• Won't get out of bed for Palace. Gimme an N! Gimme a U! Gimme an M! (yet still needs it spelt out!)
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • My blog
« Reply #1161 on: October 5, 2015, 12:06:40 am »
last thing I'm saying on this issue is that appointing Klopp because he's a bit barmy and likes banter is not how we should or will make this decision. Klopp failed in the same situation Rodgers did last season. No good strikers, lots of injuries. Ancelotti really is the safe bet here.
I fell in love with football as I would later fall in love with women: suddenly, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain it would bring

Gaston Ramirez.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1162 on: October 5, 2015, 12:06:49 am »
If Klopp is indeed our man. I hope in the future he brings in some German players, think that would be perfect.

Regardless if it's Klopp or not we should be camped out in Germany. They're producing a conveyor belt of talent.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1163 on: October 5, 2015, 12:07:03 am »
Okay definitely a propensity for player abuse haha.

Only picks on the small ones. I'd like to see him try that with Sakho.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1164 on: October 5, 2015, 12:07:32 am »
Graeme Kelly, who broke the news Rodgers was going before anyone else had a clue, said on the @AnfieldIndex pod tonight that it's Klopp. It's done.
Let the gegenpressing commence!

Offline lorenzo23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1165 on: October 5, 2015, 12:07:32 am »
Have a listen to AI podcast, the guy that called Rodgers sacked gave some information. Said 100% is Klopp and the reason we not after Carlo is because of long term plan.

Klopp is prepared to move his family and stay for long term future while Carlo is only willing to 1/2 years.

Also Klopp has been preparing for this job from the summer studying Liverpool and has been keeping close to journalist from Liverpool to get information.

Also Klopp DOF is out of contract in the summer.
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez admitted after the match that the manner of his side's victory had stunned him and he stated: "My problem is that I don't have words to express the things that I feel at this moment"

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1166 on: October 5, 2015, 12:08:32 am »
Okay definitely a propensity for player abuse haha.

Wait...here he exercises restraint.

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1167 on: October 5, 2015, 12:08:47 am »
Slomo of the earlier one:

It's both the stick and the carrot.
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1168 on: October 5, 2015, 12:09:02 am »
*crosses absolutely everything*

Well just hope the owners don't take too long Sian. This poor bastard started crossing things for Klopp after the Stoke game last season and look at him now.

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #1169 on: October 5, 2015, 12:09:49 am »
And you would have a problem with him should FSG 'fail to put a proper structure in place to support him'?

I'd absolutely love Ancelotti under the right framework or structure which is definitely not the joke we have now.

Complete restructuring required regardless of who the new manager will be.

Working within the confines of reality, do you think we will see Liverpool become a well oiled machine. Remove Gordon and Ayres influence at Anfield and replace them with a quality DoF and find important roles for some other footballing men on the board and at the club (Evans, Dalglish?).

You see I don´t see that happening, it will be a "process" and until then we need a manager who can succeed in difficult circumstances (see Rafa @ Liverpool, Inter, Chelsea for example). My worry is Klopp will be the perfect manager for us once we are setup to receive him. Until then it could be painful. We would fall in love with Klopp then see him struggle and fight and fall on his sword. So no, I wouldn´t blame him. But blame rarely matters. All that does is success and failure for the next guy.

Ancelotti though I think has so much experience in football that he can pick up a club in our state and run with it immediately while he tries to get things working behind the scenes to suit his needs better.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1170 on: October 5, 2015, 12:09:58 am »
*crosses absolutely everything*

Moyes?!?!?!?

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1171 on: October 5, 2015, 12:10:13 am »
last thing I'm saying on this issue is that appointing Klopp because he's a bit barmy and likes banter is not how we should or will make this decision. Klopp failed in the same situation Rodgers did last season. No good strikers, lots of injuries. Ancelotti really is the safe bet here.

To be fair, you could turn that round and say going to Chelsea, PSG and Real Madrid were a safe bet because you outspend everyone else.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1172 on: October 5, 2015, 12:10:29 am »
"I don't want Jurgen"

"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1173 on: October 5, 2015, 12:11:22 am »
Stop ignoring the fucking elephant in the room then mate. Chopper was talking about us losing the Liverpool way and sacking 7 managers since 1998. The thing is we had Ged for 6 years and then Rafa for 6 years it's only under H and G and FSG that we have become a fucking Newcastle or Spurs.

This will be FSG's 4th manager in 5 years FFS we have only had 22 since 1992.

They are a bunch of rich wankers who didn't know each other from Adam until they purchased the Red Sox. Henry and Werner had never even met until until they pushed together in a consortium. Werner is on record as saying he wanted fuck all to do with the purchase of the Club.

The same knobs who thought the problem was Marsh and Pascoe are now in charge of recruiting a new manager. They are fucking clueless so why are we trusting them to recruit people when near enough everyone they have recruited has been a fucking disaster.

Stop looking for easy scapegoats and look at the bigger picture.
Can you just do all of us a fucking favor?

Reach into your pocket, find some spare coins, and buy the entire internet. Then across the top of every page on the world-wide web, write in big bold red letters: MY NAME IS AL AND I HAVE FUCKING HATED FSG SINCE THE DAY THEY GOT HERE. I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR ANYTHING. I WILL ALWAYS BLAME THEM FOR EVERYTHING THAT EVER GOES WRONG ON EARTH UNTIL THE DAY I DIE. THEY SUCK MONKEY BALLS.

Then let the rest of us post in peace on here without you spouting the same crap on every single page, over and over and over again. Thanks.  :wave

Offline Marty 85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1174 on: October 5, 2015, 12:11:27 am »
You have forgotten Kenny getting sacked and then this happening.

BOOM!

Offline Rawkybalboa

• "I wouldn't have a clue..."
  • No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • somebody puts his hand on u, send him2the grave
« Reply #1175 on: October 5, 2015, 12:12:15 am »
Steven Gerrard as player manager please.  Two birds with one stone.
Also has the knowhow, the clubs inner knowledge and the passion. Carragher as assistant and we cant be any worse than last 20 games.
I know it may be a big gamble and coaching badges etc to be done too, but sometimes you have to take a big risk especially when it cant get any worse.

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1176 on: October 5, 2015, 12:12:23 am »
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline GODS LEFT BOOT

• Legacy Fan
  • ...AND THE SWEET SILVER SONG OF THE LARK
« Reply #1177 on: October 5, 2015, 12:12:33 am »

credit to @JamesFranciss_

If it happens he will shift a shit ton of merchandise
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1178 on: October 5, 2015, 12:13:33 am »
Also has the knowhow, the clubs inner knowledge and the passion. Carragher as assistant and we cant be any worse than last 20 games.
I know it may be a big gamble and coaching badges etc to be done too, but sometimes you have to take a big risk especially when it cant get any worse.

O-oh. That's really going to set Al off.

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1179 on: October 5, 2015, 12:13:35 am »

Oh please god no.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline nick_8589

• Kopite
« Reply #1180 on: October 5, 2015, 12:13:43 am »

I'm really not sure wether this is sarcasm????

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1181 on: October 5, 2015, 12:14:11 am »
I wonder whether Ancelotti has got a glorious return to Milan lingering in the back of his mind, hence why the chat about him coming in has been tentative at best?

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1182 on: October 5, 2015, 12:14:16 am »

That's some serious air.
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1183 on: October 5, 2015, 12:14:20 am »

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #1184 on: October 5, 2015, 12:15:01 am »
This is daft, though. They inherited the first, and no one was arguing for him to be retained. The second was initially a caretaker, who they gave the job permanently against their own judgement (as flawed as their judgement certainly may be). The third was given a little over three years. The fourth might be here for a decade for all we know right now.

People just want to humiliate the owners in any way possible, even if it's not stating the specifics.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline Red-Dread

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1185 on: October 5, 2015, 12:15:23 am »

nah, no gamble whatsoever, great idea...

would be ecstatic with either Ancelotti or Klopp - starting to feel like a last chance to avoid mediocrity
first ever avatar..... ben(d)oak

• Won't get out of bed for Palace. Gimme an N! Gimme a U! Gimme an M! (yet still needs it spelt out!)
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
    • My blog
« Reply #1186 on: October 5, 2015, 12:15:25 am »
To be fair, you could turn that round and say going to Chelsea, PSG and Real Madrid were a safe bet because you outspend everyone else.
True but he performs to cash spent, and knows Chelsea well. we beat Spurs and Chelsea home and away we make top 4.  As for all the other games I hardly think an Ancelotti side will fail to get the other points. In addition Ancelotti has 3 European cups, he could get us through Europa for sure.
I fell in love with football as I would later fall in love with women: suddenly, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain it would bring

Gaston Ramirez.

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #1187 on: October 5, 2015, 12:17:16 am »

Are you Brendan Rodgers??
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1188 on: October 5, 2015, 12:17:48 am »
True but he performs to cash spent, and knows Chelsea well. we beat Spurs and Chelsea home and away we make top 4.  As for all the other games I hardly think an Ancelotti side will fail to get the other points. In addition Ancelotti has 3 European cups, he could get us through Europa for sure.

He's a solid candidate. I'm in the Klopp camp personally, because they have currywurst.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #1189 on: October 5, 2015, 12:17:48 am »
Other managers who MAY be linked are:-
Marcelo Bielsa is currently out of work having resigned at Marseille. Is he a winner though? Would he be vocal about his perceived problems with FSG?

Harry Redknapp I think will talk himself up for the job.

Unai Emery - Only signed a 1 year contract extension in the summer when he was tipped to take over Napoli & West Ham. Have been very impressed with him in Europe for Seville. However, he was never able to break the Real & Barca stranglehold in several years at Valencia and hasn´t finished above 5th for Seville.

Cesare Prandelli Runners up in the Euros is probably his main achievement as manager. Tactically believed to be one of the best in the game.

Phillip Cocu Not entirely sure why De Boer would be on the shortlist and Cocu not. A far better coach in my opinion. Although not what we need IMO.

Roger Schmidt Impressive things in Switzerland. Seems to be continuing his work in Germany. There is a touch of Rafa about him. Control freak who seems to go into details other managers just don´t even think of. Sets his team up in the style we as fans want to see now. High, aggressive pressing. High intensity in attack also. His team took Bayern all the way before losing in penalties in the German Cup. Did the same in Europe with Simeone´s Atletico Madrid.

Out of all the names I´ve seen, Schmidt would be very high up my list if he can be tempted to leave Bayer Leverkusen.

My worries about Klopp are:-
1 - He isn´t a manager that brings instant results. His first 2 seasons in Dortmund produced 6th and 5th place finishes.
2 - I also worry that he had a supporting cast at Dortmund that worked well for him. He didn´t identify Lewandowski, Kagawa, Hummels, Reus etc Plus look at some of the quality that came through the Dortmund youth system for him too. Now MAYBE he gets the same support from the youth system here. I doubt he will get the same support in terms of transfers though.
3 - Possible clash with FSG. Regardless of what you think of the owners, whatever manager comes in will need to have their support to succeed. Klopp doesn´t seem the type who will sit quietly by while they fail to put a proper structure in place to support him.

He has a lot of qualities I love and as a man, I can see the Kop getting behind him and growing to love him. I just worry that we would expect (and need) instant success from him (be it a trophy or a top 4 finish) and he may not deliver, if nothing else because the club is a bit of a mess right now. That said, our squad is far superior to what he took over atDortmund. So who knows.

Ancelotti seems the stand out name for me. Although people say he only succeeds where his side is the most expensive in the league, he did great things with Parma - had a weird spell with Juventus where they sacked him at half time during the final league game of the seasons despite Juventus still having a chance at winning the league - then took over a Milan who need rebuilding having gone a few years without a trophy and made them a force domestically and in europe once again building a fearsome team in the process.

Of course at Chelsea, PSG and Real, he had the best or one of the best squads in the country. That said, his win records are not to be sniffed at and he broke goal scoring records too. Finishing above Barcelona is no small achievement, nor is winning the Champions League against Barca, Bayern, Juve, Chelsea, City and others. In two years in Madrid he had a 75% win rate and a 220+ goal DIFFERENCE.

Simeone, Schmidt and Klopp would be my backups. I wouldn´t bother with any of the rest.
Great post, good insights.

Having read quite abit abou De Boer's tactics but being relatively unfamiliar with Cocu's, I'm curious to know what it is that you think sets them apart?

Also, what's your take on Mazzini? He did some great things at Napoli playing a vibrant ciunterattacking styr with a back 3 that might suit us, though I'm not sure he's the right sort of character for Liverpool.

Another name I see thrown about it Favre, though admittedly I know relatively little.

Your concerns about Klopp seem well-founded, and make me think Ancelotti would be a better choice. But then I think about why I watch football and it's because I think it's fun and entertaining, and I'd much rather be looking forward to Klopp's crazy press conferences than Ancelotti's boring but super professional style (plus the escaping eye brow!). I think our young squad would do very well with a leader like Klopp, and is perhaps a couple of years too early in its collective development for someone like Ancelotti who has generally found success with more veteran players.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1190 on: October 5, 2015, 12:18:05 am »
Stop ignoring the fucking elephant in the room then mate. Chopper was talking about us losing the Liverpool way and sacking 7 managers since 1998. The thing is we had Ged for 6 years and then Rafa for 6 years it's only under H and G and FSG that we have become a fucking Newcastle or Spurs.

This will be FSG's 4th manager in 5 years FFS we have only had 22 since 1992.

They are a bunch of rich wankers who didn't know each other from Adam until they purchased the Red Sox. Henry and Werner had never even met until until they pushed together in a consortium. Werner is on record as saying he wanted fuck all to do with the purchase of the Club.

The same knobs who thought the problem was Marsh and Pascoe are now in charge of recruiting a new manager. They are fucking clueless so why are we trusting them to recruit people when near enough everyone they have recruited has been a fucking disaster.

Stop looking for easy scapegoats and look at the bigger picture.
As a poster and not a Mod mate, I'm astonished by that post. Because he was allowed to start the season, personally I'd have given Brendan a bit longer while I completely understand people that wouldn't. But everything he's been sacked for cumulatively is down to him, its has nothing to do with an FSG strategy. They gambled on the wrong man overall, backed him, gave him money and backed him further.....

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1191 on: October 5, 2015, 12:18:08 am »
It will be Sean Dyche, hoping, against all hope, for someone that befits our club.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
    • My blog
« Reply #1192 on: October 5, 2015, 12:18:25 am »
He's a solid candidate. I'm in the Klopp camp personally, because they have currywurst.
this is a fair point.

Gaston Ramirez.

Offline Skrtelonparole

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1193 on: October 5, 2015, 12:19:09 am »
Jurgen and his kloppites... Fuck yeah!!!

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #1194 on: October 5, 2015, 12:19:46 am »

I agree with you mate. If anything, they were more patient with Hodgson and Rodgers than most expected willing to give them chances that the fanbase were not. Kenny is the only person they pulled the trigger on prematurely IMO but I also understand how and why that happened and don´t hold any resentment towards them for doing it.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Twitter.com

• 140 character limitation. Laugh now but one day he'll be in chorge. Media junkie.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1195 on: October 5, 2015, 12:19:53 am »
Graeme Kelly, who broke the news Rodgers was going before anyone else had a clue, said on the @AnfieldIndex pod tonight that it's Klopp. It's done.

If anyone want to listen to that podcast, here it is: http://anfieldindex.podbean.com/e/episode-87-rodgers-sacked-klopp-to-the-kop/
^ That's what you get for posting twitter shite kids.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1196 on: October 5, 2015, 12:20:48 am »
Working within the confines of reality, do you think we will see Liverpool become a well oiled machine. Remove Gordon and Ayres influence at Anfield and replace them with a quality DoF and find important roles for some other footballing men on the board and at the club (Evans, Dalglish?).

You see I don´t see that happening, it will be a "process" and until then we need a manager who can succeed in difficult circumstances (see Rafa @ Liverpool, Inter, Chelsea for example). My worry is Klopp will be the perfect manager for us once we are setup to receive him. Until then it could be painful. We would fall in love with Klopp then see him struggle and fight and fall on his sword. So no, I wouldn´t blame him. But blame rarely matters. All that does is success and failure for the next guy.

Ancelotti though I think has so much experience in football that he can pick up a club in our state and run with it immediately while he tries to get things working behind the scenes to suit his needs better.
Essentially, how much are FSG willing to bend.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1197 on: October 5, 2015, 12:21:00 am »
It will be Sean Dyche, hoping, against all hope, for someone that befits our club.

You obviously not heard any comments' from reliable journos have you mate?  :D

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1198 on: October 5, 2015, 12:21:20 am »
These gifs ;D

He's a lunatic

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1199 on: October 5, 2015, 12:21:50 am »
Can you just do all of us a fucking favor?

Reach into your pocket, find some spare coins, and buy the entire internet. Then across the top of every page on the world-wide web, write in big bold red letters: MY NAME IS AL AND I HAVE FUCKING HATED FSG SINCE THE DAY THEY GOT HERE. I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR ANYTHING. I WILL ALWAYS BLAME THEM FOR EVERYTHING THAT EVER GOES WRONG ON EARTH UNTIL THE DAY I DIE. THEY SUCK MONKEY BALLS.

Then let the rest of us post in peace on here without you spouting the same crap on every single page, over and over and over again. Thanks.  :wave
;D;D;D

Soxfan's gone full postal, I likey.