Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4622865 times)

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread
« Reply #71040 on: October 20, 2020, 09:25:36 am »

I hope they have the perspex panels up too, just to further goad the oaf.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #71041 on: October 20, 2020, 09:54:14 am »
Minor in the scale of his lies so far.

During a bizarre off-script moment at a campaign rally in Prescott, Arizona, Mr Trump suggested he could be “the greatest fundraiser in history” – if only he was corrupt. It comes after campaign declarations showed his rival Joe Biden has raised considerably more in donations in recent weeks.

To illustrate his point, Mr Trump described a hypothetical call that he could make to the CEO of ExxonMobil, soliciting a bribe from the company. “So I call the head of Exxon — I don’t know, I’ll use a company,” he said. “‘Hi, how are you doing? How’s energy coming? When are you doing the exploration? Oh, you need a couple of permits, huh? Okay.”

“But I call the head of Exxon, I say, ‘You know, I’d love you to send me $25 million for the campaign.’ ‘Absolutely sir, why didn’t you ask? Would you like some more?'”

“Just so we’re all clear, it never happened,” the ExxonMobil statement read.

According to the campaign finance records published on opensecrets.org, individuals affiliated with ExxonMobil have contributed far more to Mr Biden and other Democrats this year’s presidential election than to Mr Trump and the Republicans. While Mr Trump raised a total $69,486, Mr Biden earned $111,866.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71042 on: October 20, 2020, 11:47:50 am »

According to the campaign finance records published on opensecrets.org, individuals affiliated with ExxonMobil have contributed far more to Mr Biden and other Democrats this year’s presidential election than to Mr Trump and the Republicans. While Mr Trump raised a total $69,486, Mr Biden earned $111,866.

that was pretty funny - the Exxon tweet back

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71043 on: October 20, 2020, 12:14:25 pm »
Fauci responding to Trump attacks yesterday “like in the Godfather it’s nothing personal.  I’m just trying to do my job and look after the country”

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71044 on: October 20, 2020, 12:41:47 pm »
Fauci responding to Trump attacks yesterday “like in the Godfather it’s nothing personal.  I’m just trying to do my job and look after the country”

Trump's going to need a senzu for that one.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #71045 on: October 20, 2020, 01:35:02 pm »

Love that
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71046 on: October 20, 2020, 01:47:25 pm »
Wish he had added - “someone’s got to do it, after all.”

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71047 on: October 20, 2020, 03:45:49 pm »
This piece on Wisconsin's Foxconn plant is batshit Kafka

State and local governments spent at least $400 million, largely on land and infrastructure Foxconn will likely never need. Residents were pushed from their homes under threat of eminent domain and dozens of houses bulldozed to clear property Foxconn doesn’t know what to do with. And a recurring cycle of new recruits joined the project, eager to help it succeed, only to become trapped in a mirage.

Months after the 2018 groundbreaking, the company was racing to hire the 260 people needed to receive the first tranche of payments from the lucrative subsidy package passed by then-Gov. Scott Walker. Recruiters were told to hit the number but given little in the way of job descriptions. Soon, the office began to fill with people who had nothing to do. Many just sat in their cubicles watching Netflix and playing games on their phones. The reality of their situation became impossible to ignore. Multiple employees recall seeing people cry in the office. “The best is when you’re in the elevator with somebody and then they just scream out of nowhere,” said an employee who experienced this several times. “They’ve had enough, because things don’t make sense here.”

“Imagine being in a job where you don’t really know if it’s real or not. Or you know it’s not real, but you don’t know it’s not real. It’s a constant thing you’re doing in your head day after day,” said one employee, who returned to the rented building Trump had spoken at, where workers had been assembling TVs, only to find the line shut down and the lights dimmed a couple of weeks after the photo op was over. “I think all of us were on the verge of a major breakdown.”

It was just the beginning. Foxconn would spend the next two years jumping from idea to idea — fish farms, exporting ice cream, storing boats — in an increasingly surreal search for some way to generate money from a doomed project

[...]

As Vos and other fierce defenders of the Foxconn deal often point out, the state’s contract is performance-based. The company only gets paid subsidies from the state if it employs a certain number of people each year. But this mechanism also creates a perverse incentive: because employees are only counted at the end of the year and their pay is annualized to see if it meets the minimum yearly salary, Foxconn could hire people in the final weeks of the year, get tens of millions in subsidies, and be free to lay them off once the quota filing deadline passed. 

More here: https://www.theverge.com/21507966/foxconn-empty-factories-wisconsin-jobs-loophole-trump
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 04:02:08 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Currywurst

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #71048 on: October 20, 2020, 04:03:09 pm »
Guardian reports that 110,000 people in California have bought a gun in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. No need to wear a mask to defeat the virus, just shoot the sucker.
Füreinander, nicht jeder für sich.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71049 on: October 20, 2020, 04:34:54 pm »
Wonder how many of those new gun owners are Trump supporters anxious to "patrol" the polling stations come election day?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71050 on: October 20, 2020, 04:52:28 pm »
Wonder how many of those new gun owners are Trump supporters anxious to "patrol" the polling stations come election day?
It's spelled petrol. :-X Besides, it's 'gas' over there.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #71051 on: October 20, 2020, 05:04:36 pm »

Absolute North Korea.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71052 on: October 20, 2020, 05:08:52 pm »
Guardian reports that 110,000 people in California have bought a gun in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. No need to wear a mask to defeat the virus, just shoot the sucker.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71053 on: October 20, 2020, 05:30:13 pm »
50 Cent, what a fucking selfish sellout

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71054 on: October 20, 2020, 05:31:58 pm »

Also likely further proof that people don't understand how tax rates work

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71055 on: October 20, 2020, 05:38:20 pm »

go on, enlighten us then

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71056 on: October 20, 2020, 05:39:58 pm »
go on, enlighten us then

50 CENT ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP, SAYS HE DOESN’T CARE IF TRUMP DOESN’T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE!

50 Cent has had a change of mind and took to social media to endorse Donald Trump. In the past, Fif made it clear he wasn’t rocking with Trump, and called him out for how he responded to COVID-19 but now 50 is singing a different tune.

On 50’s Instagram, he posted Joe Biden’s alleged tax plan for some states. This caused Fif to do a 180 on supporting Biden. 50 said in the caption,

“WHAT THE F***! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT,” wrote 50 Cent, endorsing Trump as the President of the United States. “F*** NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya f****** mind.”

https://www.hot97.com/hip-hop-news/hot-news/50-cent-endorses-donald-trump-says-he-doesnt-care-if-trump-doesnt-like-black-people/

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #71057 on: October 20, 2020, 05:41:20 pm »
They queued up for guns, we queued up for bog-rolls - funny ol' game.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #71058 on: October 20, 2020, 05:42:59 pm »

State and local governments spent at least $400 million, largely on land and infrastructure Foxconn will likely never need. Residents were pushed from their homes under threat of eminent domain and dozens of houses bulldozed to clear property Foxconn doesn’t know what to do with. And a recurring cycle of new recruits joined the project, eager to help it succeed, only to become trapped in a mirage.

Months after the 2018 groundbreaking, the company was racing to hire the 260 people needed to receive the first tranche of payments from the lucrative subsidy package passed by then-Gov. Scott Walker. Recruiters were told to hit the number but given little in the way of job descriptions. Soon, the office began to fill with people who had nothing to do. Many just sat in their cubicles watching Netflix and playing games on their phones. The reality of their situation became impossible to ignore. Multiple employees recall seeing people cry in the office. “The best is when you’re in the elevator with somebody and then they just scream out of nowhere,” said an employee who experienced this several times. “They’ve had enough, because things don’t make sense here.”

“Imagine being in a job where you don’t really know if it’s real or not. Or you know it’s not real, but you don’t know it’s not real. It’s a constant thing you’re doing in your head day after day,” said one employee, who returned to the rented building Trump had spoken at, where workers had been assembling TVs, only to find the line shut down and the lights dimmed a couple of weeks after the photo op was over. “I think all of us were on the verge of a major breakdown.”

It was just the beginning. Foxconn would spend the next two years jumping from idea to idea — fish farms, exporting ice cream, storing boats — in an increasingly surreal search for some way to generate money from a doomed project

[...]

As Vos and other fierce defenders of the Foxconn deal often point out, the state’s contract is performance-based. The company only gets paid subsidies from the state if it employs a certain number of people each year. But this mechanism also creates a perverse incentive: because employees are only counted at the end of the year and their pay is annualized to see if it meets the minimum yearly salary, Foxconn could hire people in the final weeks of the year, get tens of millions in subsidies, and be free to lay them off once the quota filing deadline passed.

More here: https://www.theverge.com/21507966/foxconn-empty-factories-wisconsin-jobs-loophole-trump

What could possibly go wrong with a company whose name is made up of 'Fox' and Con'
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #71059 on: October 20, 2020, 05:44:46 pm »

50 CENT ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP, SAYS HE DOESN’T CARE IF TRUMP DOESN’T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE!

50 Cent has had a change of mind and took to social media to endorse Donald Trump. In the past, Fif made it clear he wasn’t rocking with Trump, and called him out for how he responded to COVID-19 but now 50 is singing a different tune.

On 50’s Instagram, he posted Joe Biden’s alleged tax plan for some states. This caused Fif to do a 180 on supporting Biden. 50 said in the caption,

“WHAT THE F***! (VOTE ForTRUMP) IM OUT,” wrote 50 Cent, endorsing Trump as the President of the United States. “F*** NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya f****** mind.”

https://www.hot97.com/hip-hop-news/hot-news/50-cent-endorses-donald-trump-says-he-doesnt-care-if-trump-doesnt-like-black-people/

He's going to struggle to pay those taxes...

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71060 on: October 20, 2020, 05:51:46 pm »
He's going to struggle to pay those taxes...

I'm confused. Does 50 Cent live in care home?
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71061 on: October 20, 2020, 06:27:06 pm »
Hope the IRS rip him a new one.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #71062 on: October 20, 2020, 06:33:31 pm »

How's energy coming?
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71063 on: October 20, 2020, 06:42:36 pm »
How's energy coming?

Made me lol. Just goes to show that he knows nothing about business or the world?

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71064 on: October 20, 2020, 06:56:35 pm »

Well, there's your proof, if needed, that the rich only give a fuck about themselves and about how much money they have to pay in taxes. Just offer them tax breaks and they'll vote for any c*nt, no matter what. Just look at the Scottish referendum and Brexit. No thought process. Just "how much money is it going to cost me?"

And why the fuck anyone would need to, or want to, live in a house that size is beyond me. That mansion is a picture of capitalism summed up.

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71065 on: October 20, 2020, 09:19:16 pm »

Who wants to volunteer to teach him what a marginal/progressive tax rate is and who will mainly be the beneficiaries?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71066 on: October 20, 2020, 09:53:23 pm »
50 being selfish shocker.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71067 on: October 21, 2020, 06:35:28 am »
https://budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2020/9/14/biden-2020-analysis#tax

This new tax revenue in the Biden plan comes mainly from those with relatively high household incomes, with the top 1 percent by income shouldering 80 percent of tax increase. Under the Biden plan, households with adjusted gross income (AGI) of $400,000 per year or less would not see their taxes increase directly but would see lower investment returns and wages as a result of corporate tax increases. Those with AGI at or below $400,000 would see an average decrease in after-tax income of 0.9 percent under the Biden tax plan, compared to a decrease of 17.7 percent for those with AGI above $400,000 (the top 1.5 percent by income)

It's not really something that affects the vast majority of the population.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71068 on: October 21, 2020, 08:51:06 am »
Eric's retweet.

The real deal.

Ice Cube
@icecube
·Jul 7
Happy birthday to the homie ⁦
@50cent

Cubes response.

Ice Cube
@icecube
16h
Nigga please... https://twitter.com/erictrump/status/1318537266868924416
This Tweet is unavailable.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71069 on: October 21, 2020, 09:32:44 am »
Eric's retweet.

The real deal.
Cubes response.

;D

That's small-time even for the dumb Trumps.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71070 on: October 21, 2020, 10:23:13 am »
Scandalous. At this rate it wouldn't surprise me if there ends up being a number of children that it turns out in a few years time were  passed off/adopted by people with GOP connections or in favourable groups (Evangelicals, military) like what happened in places like Argentina with the children of the people who disappeared

Lawyers appointed by a federal judge to identify migrant families who were separated by the Trump administration say that they have yet to track down the parents of 545 children and that about two-thirds of those parents were deported to Central America without their children, according to a filing Tuesday from the American Civil Liberties Union.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1244066?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 10:25:02 am by rafathegaffa83 »

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71071 on: October 21, 2020, 10:39:58 am »
;D

That's small-time even for the dumb Trumps.

"It's a retweet. I just retweeted it. I retweet a lot of stuff."

Popcorn's Art

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71072 on: October 21, 2020, 11:28:41 am »
Can we talk about Trumps China bank account?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54625422

US President Donald Trump has a Chinese bank account and spent years pursuing business projects in the country, the New York Times has reported.

The account is controlled by Trump International Hotels Management and paid local taxes between 2013 and 2015.

It was set up "to explore the potential for hotel deals in Asia", according to a Trump spokesman.

Mr Trump has been critical of US firms doing business in China and sparked a trade war between the two countries.

The NY Times revealed the account after obtaining Mr Trump's tax records, which included both personal and company financial details.

The newspaper's previous reports show he paid $750 (£580) in US federal taxes in 2016 and 2017, when he became president.

The Chinese bank account has paid out $188,561 in local taxes.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 11:40:51 am by newterp »

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71073 on: October 21, 2020, 12:13:47 pm »
Paid more in taxes to China than the US. Ouch! ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #71074 on: October 21, 2020, 12:56:29 pm »
I *think* that every foreign business set up in China must have Chinese partners, so he was literally in business with them. No doubt he’d explore loopholes though.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71075 on: October 21, 2020, 01:21:10 pm »
I *think* that every foreign business set up in China must have Chinese partners, so he was literally in business with them. No doubt he’d explore loopholes though.

I believe that is true as well - but his hypocrisy is on display as usual. Railing on Biden for what he “is going” to do with China - when Trump has actively already been doing business there.

I also find it hilarious that for every “story” that Trump tries to create about Biden - there’s one worse optically for him.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 01:22:45 pm by newterp »

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71076 on: October 21, 2020, 11:44:38 pm »
The fucking corrupt baby Trump is gonna have a duck-egg after that wonderful Obama speech which highlighted the inadequacies of this moron. He'll be tweeting that his campaign was spied on illegally within moments.
Obama destroyed Trump and Trumpism and demonstrated how to galvanise a country with leadership. Haters gonna hate. Pricks.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71078 on: October 22, 2020, 10:15:20 am »
Scandalous. At this rate it wouldn't surprise me if there ends up being a number of children that it turns out in a few years time were  passed off/adopted by people with GOP connections or in favourable groups (Evangelicals, military) like what happened in places like Argentina with the children of the people who disappeared

Knowing the Trumpistas' penchant for projection, those poor kids have probably been sold to nonces in the basement of a pizza joint.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71079 on: October 22, 2020, 05:35:45 pm »
Rudy "I was just tucking my shirt in" Guiliani.

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1319031305120657410

« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 05:39:15 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."