Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4622120 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread
« Reply #71160 on: October 25, 2020, 10:46:16 pm »
Let's lighten the mood shall we? Biden is going to stomp on this orange prick as strongly as LFC battered the English Premier League in the 2019/2020 season  8)

It is a LOT different this time around than in 2016. If people want to think otherwise, that's their business. Biden is over 50% in the polls, I am not sure Clinton ever was at any point. The main issue here is Trump's attempted rigging. IF this is a fair election, Biden will win handily IMO.
This is huge. Joe is actually likeable to a fair amount of people. He is far more likely to get those who didn't vote or went third part because they couldn't stand either candidate in 2016.

I wanted to liken it to the pessimists prior to Barcelona at Anfield, but I feared comparing it to a sporting event would open me up to the "it's no comparison" critical argument.

But I really am fed up with the doomsayers who have convinced themselves that we're all fucking done for and feel the need to share that opinion. I'm all for pragmatism, but defeatism can fuck right off. Nobody on here I am sure is taking the result for granted after 2016, so there's no need to shove it down our throats.

The real danger is he loses in such a way as it gives him an excuse not to concede defeat.  Like if he's ahead before the postal ballots are counted and he can declare victory on election night.  Then you end up with some ugliness in the courts and potential protests leading to violence.

That kind of thing is more likely than him outright winning the election.

He will look to declare victory on the night, then declare the result a fraud when the postal votes shift the result against him.  We all know this, it's been on the cards for months.  We don't know how it will play out with the states or SCOTUS, so let's just concentrate on November 3rd.  It's 9 days away. 
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71161 on: October 25, 2020, 11:52:05 pm »
Well, this will cheer you up Red Berry.

First off, the latest Dallas Morning News poll shows Biden three points ahead in Texas. Whilst the doomies will tell you it's within the margin of error, so it could be tied, the positive spin is that he could also be SIX points UP within the margin. This is after the doomsayers predicted Biden had lost Texas in the debate after his comments on oil.

Second, it looks like Putin is at least hedging his bets and more likely, certain Trump is going to lose. He's just torpedoed the Hunter Biden shite. It's been fun an' all, but he'll need to work with a Biden presidency and Putin is nothing if not pragmatic. Note how even Netanyahu refused the bait when Trump tired to get him to join in an attack on Biden. They know.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden’s past business ties with Ukraine or Russia, marking out his disagreement with one of Donald Trump’s attack lines in the U.S. presidential election.

Putin also reacted with visible irritation when asked about comments Trump has made concerning Putin’s ties to the former mayor of Moscow, and to an alleged payment made to Hunter Biden by the ex-mayor’s widow. Putin said he knew nothing about the existence of any commercial relationship between Hunter and the woman. Joe Biden says the accusation about his son is not true.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/522657-dallas-morning-news-poll-shows-biden-leading-trump-in-texas

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-putin-idUSKBN27A0TA
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71162 on: October 26, 2020, 12:37:31 am »
OUCH!

Of course now Trump will pretend that is because Putin is in bed with the Biden’s - so he’s supporting them.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 12:39:34 am by newterp »

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #71163 on: October 26, 2020, 12:47:24 am »
I've always maintained that Biden will win the election. But it'll be closer than the polling shows. Biden will win a few of the battleground states and that'll take him over 270, but Trump will win a few too. It wouldn't surprise me if Florida went to Trump yet again.

It's what happens after that which worries me. Biden could win all 50 states and Trump will still contest the election. So if a few key states went to Biden by something like up to 5%, he'll go nuts. He won't leave and will take it to the courts. And Coney-Barrett will be on the SCOTUS.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71164 on: October 26, 2020, 07:03:06 am »
I actually think Trump will just fuck off, benowhere to be found. He's a coward, and he lives in his own delusional world.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #71166 on: October 26, 2020, 09:16:10 am »
Yes... causing  an armed uprising or similar...

Thing is, the Military aren’t enamoured of him. Him slagging off senior officers who he recruited to give him legitimacy, and then fired because they wouldn’t go along with some of his madder schemes, hasn’t played well to the officer Corps, and his disgusting treatment of gold star families had already had an effect before the losers and suckers story.
His transactional view of life is also at odds with the notion of a volunteer military who aspire to higher ideals and swear loyalty to the Republic and the flag. Once, hopefully, his term as CiC is up, they will be duty bound to support the incoming President.
The police are another matter.
NYPD confiscated a table and masks being provided to voters outside a polling station, because they “violated” laws prohibiting campaigning within 100’ of a polling station. But hey it’s OK for police to patrol a polling station in a Trump 2020 mask (and the irony of such a mask)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71167 on: October 26, 2020, 11:57:41 am »
Fair enough but it seemed to me that, with hindsight at least, Clinton was losing that election no matter what. At the time it didn’t feel like his intervention sway too many people.

This is wham being chatted here
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #71168 on: October 26, 2020, 12:10:03 pm »
I've always maintained that Biden will win the election. But it'll be closer than the polling shows. Biden will win a few of the battleground states and that'll take him over 270, but Trump will win a few too. It wouldn't surprise me if Florida went to Trump yet again.

It's what happens after that which worries me. Biden could win all 50 states and Trump will still contest the election. So if a few key states went to Biden by something like up to 5%, he'll go nuts. He won't leave and will take it to the courts. And Coney-Barrett will be on the SCOTUS.
just like he locked Hilary Clinton up after the 2016 election you mean? The bloke is all words and no action, he'll slink off with his tail between his legs after an initial blathering
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #71169 on: October 26, 2020, 02:53:57 pm »
Seriously mate - that's not how probability works. If there's an 80%/20% split the 80% chance will come in 4 out of five times. Just because a long shot hits it doesn't change the odds.

It's still possible for Trump to win because the Republicans have been fucking up the voting system to their advantage for decades and they have an advantage with the way the electoral college works, but Biden is still more likely to win than not and what happened in 2016 has to be set aside.

I know how probability works mate ;)  Just saying, that just as in 2016, that the odds of the outlier happing do exist.

The swells of support for Trump that I have seen with my own eyes- in my own fairly liberal City have been astonishing to be honest.  Terrifying that it still a possibility at all.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #71170 on: October 26, 2020, 03:05:57 pm »
At this point we're looking at a substantial polling error plus the polls shifting before election day to get a close result once all votes are counted. Not much sign of the latter currently, if anything Biden's polling has been improving the past month in some of the key states he'd need but could still happen. And I'd bet more on polling errors which are currently boosting Trump (reaction to 2016 misses) rather than overstating support for Biden.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #71171 on: October 26, 2020, 03:17:32 pm »

First off, the latest Dallas Morning News poll shows Biden three points ahead in Texas. Whilst the doomies will tell you it's within the margin of error, so it could be tied, the positive spin is that he could also be SIX points UP within the margin. This is after the doomsayers predicted Biden had lost Texas in the debate after his comments on oil.

Second, it looks like Putin is at least hedging his bets and more likely, certain Trump is going to lose. He's just torpedoed the Hunter Biden shite. It's been fun an' all, but he'll need to work with a Biden presidency and Putin is nothing if not pragmatic. Note how even Netanyahu refused the bait when Trump tired to get him to join in an attack on Biden. They know.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/522657-dallas-morning-news-poll-shows-biden-leading-trump-in-texas

The irony of Putin knowing  ;D
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #71172 on: October 26, 2020, 03:20:06 pm »
So, assuming he loses what criminal charges is he potentially facing. There is his income tax for a start but what else ?  Did being a sitting president at the time of possible offences change when he is out of office ?
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #71173 on: October 26, 2020, 03:31:05 pm »
I'd pay good money to bash this fucking rat.

White House adviser Jared Kushner argued on Monday that the Black community is struggling because they do not “want to be successful.”

Kushner made the remarks on Fox & Friends after he was asked about a recent meeting with Ice Cube.

“There’s been a lot of discussion about the issues that were needed in the Black community for the last years, particularly it intensified after the George Floyd situation,” Kushner explained. “You saw a lot of people who were just virtue signaling, they’d go on Instagram and cry or they would put a slogan on their jersey or write something on a basketball court. And quite frankly, that was doing more to polarize the country than it was to bring people forward.”

“And again, one thing we’ve seen in a lot of the Black community, which is mostly Democrat,” he continued, “is that President Trump’s policies are the policies that can help people break out the problems that they’re complaining about.”

Kushner added: “But he can’t want them to be successful more than they want to be successful.”

The White House adviser went on to claim that Trump has a “groundswell of support in the Black community because they’re realizing that all the different bad things the media and the Democrats have said about President Trump are not true.”

Lazy blacks innit,if only they had an all White mindset.

Video if you can stomach it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSgoRGFAvsk
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71174 on: October 26, 2020, 03:45:41 pm »
I'd pay good money to bash this fucking rat.

Lazy blacks innit,if only they had an all White mindset.

Video if you can stomach it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSgoRGFAvsk

Hopefully that'll lose Trump a few more black votes. I'd say it's unbelievable that someone in that position is so openly racist, but we've known that for a long time now.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline orrellparkblues

• Boys Pen
« Reply #71175 on: October 26, 2020, 03:48:10 pm »
what makes people go to the ballot box and vote for him?

racism alone?

he gets the same percentage of vote that the tories get here ffs

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #71176 on: October 26, 2020, 03:51:48 pm »

racism alone?

It's usually only 1 issue. Like racism, or abortion or something equally christian like that.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #71177 on: October 26, 2020, 03:53:40 pm »

racism alone?

Well there's also people who would vote for Republicans no matter what. Then there is a certain amount of people who are in love with the idea of a celebrity being something superior than them. Then there's the greedy c*nts who are just there for the tax breaks. There's many reasons people vote for Trump.

Fuck it I forgot about the religious fanatics/zealots who see him as a useful puppet to do their bidding.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 04:08:23 pm by FlashGordon »
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline orrellparkblues

• Boys Pen
« Reply #71178 on: October 26, 2020, 03:56:35 pm »
Well there's also people who would vote for Republicans no matter what. Then there is a certain amount of people who are in love with the idea of a celebrity being something superior than them. Then there's the greedy c*nts who are just their for the tax breaks. There's many reasons people vote for Trump.

Fuck it I forgot about the religious fanatics/zealots who see him as a useful puppet to do their bidding.

i dislike the republican party but at least with Bush as much of a blurt as he was, it didn't quite extend into full on white power, confederacy flags and lock up opponents shouts

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71179 on: October 26, 2020, 04:05:27 pm »
So, assuming he loses what criminal charges is he potentially facing. There is his income tax for a start but what else ?  Did being a sitting president at the time of possible offences change when he is out of office ?

Honestly, there are too many to list.  He effectively committed a hatful of crimes just during the 2016 election, never mind once he became president.

The Mueller report details a lot of evidence for potential crimes that Trump couldn't be charged with as president, but it's a good framework to build a case from.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71180 on: October 26, 2020, 04:12:29 pm »

7.35 million Texans have already voted, which is 82% of the entire 2016 vote in the state.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71181 on: October 26, 2020, 04:17:53 pm »
7.35 million Texans have already voted, which is 82% of the entire 2016 vote in the state.

What's your call Lone Star, could the impossible happen?

I'm not getting too excited about early voting numbers as I think Republicans are getting theirs in early too.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71182 on: October 26, 2020, 04:19:31 pm »
i dislike the republican party but at least with Bush as much of a blurt as he was, it didn't quite extend into full on white power, confederacy flags and lock up opponents shouts

No white power or anything but he did do the small matter of invading Iraq and Afghanistan which killed hundreds of thousands, displaced millions and lined his pockets along the way. He was much more than a goofy blurt.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71183 on: October 26, 2020, 04:25:08 pm »

I'm not getting too excited about early voting numbers as I think Republicans are getting theirs in early too.

Had a discussion at work this morning along these lines - historically, early reporting appears to favor the Democrats but with the early figures in Texas / Florida / Arizona / that could equally just be a concerted effort from those on the right to get out the vote.

Hence my fearful posts in this thread over the weekend, the Trump base is as strong as it was 4 years ago.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71184 on: October 26, 2020, 04:27:53 pm »

I'm certainly no expert but I would be absolutely stunned if Biden wins here in Texas, but I do think it'll be the closest Presidential race in Texas in decades (not that that's saying a whole lot). Best case scenario for Biden, besides obviously winning the state, would be a similar result to the Ted Cruz - Beto O'Rourke Senate race a couple of years ago. That entire race made a lot of people sit up and take notice, on both sides of the aisle.

I agree with you that I think a lot of R's have come out in force to vote early too. I've said it before but there's a lot of 'quiet Republican/Trump supporters' here. People who don't like Trump to varying degrees but are staunch conservatives and while they won't have Trump signs out in their yard or Trump stickers on their cars, they'll still vote Republican. I know quite a few of them.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #71185 on: October 26, 2020, 05:16:19 pm »
I'm certainly no expert but I would be absolutely stunned if Biden wins here in Texas, but I do think it'll be the closest Presidential race in Texas in decades (not that that's saying a whole lot). Best case scenario for Biden, besides obviously winning the state, would be a similar result to the Ted Cruz - Beto O'Rourke Senate race a couple of years ago. That entire race made a lot of people sit up and take notice, on both sides of the aisle.

I agree with you that I think a lot of R's have come out in force to vote early too. I've said it before but there's a lot of 'quiet Republican/Trump supporters' here. People who don't like Trump to varying degrees but are staunch conservatives and while they won't have Trump signs out in their yard or Trump stickers on their cars, they'll still vote Republican. I know quite a few of them.

Would they answer honestly if they were polled on the matter though?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #71186 on: October 26, 2020, 05:37:37 pm »
You just have to look at Texas four years ago. Trump won it 52-43. 9 point difference. Obviously Biden is far more liked than Clinton ever was, but can that make up a 9 point defecit? I don't think so. It's too much of a steep hill to climb. Maybe he can make up 5-6 percent and only lose by 3 or 4, but the odds of Biden winning Texas are slim to none.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71187 on: October 26, 2020, 05:46:41 pm »

Would they answer honestly if they were polled on the matter though?

There was a good piece on NPR on Friday about voters feeling embarrassed by their choice, with some going as far as saying they voted for the other candidate when asked by Pollsters

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #71188 on: October 26, 2020, 06:01:30 pm »
There was a good piece on NPR on Friday about voters feeling embarrassed by their choice, with some going as far as saying they voted for the other candidate when asked by Pollsters

Just like here. No one admits the voted for Johnson or the Neo Nazi Ukip party but some did.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #71189 on: October 26, 2020, 06:17:34 pm »
You just have to look at Texas four years ago. Trump won it 52-43. 9 point difference. Obviously Biden is far more liked than Clinton ever was, but can that make up a 9 point defecit? I don't think so. It's too much of a steep hill to climb. Maybe he can make up 5-6 percent and only lose by 3 or 4, but the odds of Biden winning Texas are slim to none.

Suggestion is that his vote has collapsed in white collar suburbs but that his gains among (especially male) Hispanic voters since 2016 are probably going to be enough to see him through on that sort of margin. Wasserman (Cook Report) is pointing to the potential irony of Trump scraping Texas having just torched a load of competitive down ballot races and adding nowhere enough to challenge where the new Trump voters are.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71190 on: October 26, 2020, 06:42:47 pm »

Like Republican representatives who claimed they voted in support of pre-existing conditions when they clearly didn't.  It seems lying through your teeth is a character trait of conservatives.

I'm reasonably confident that the pollsters after 2016 have looked into their methodology and tried to tighten things up, but of course you can't legislate for outright lies.  That said, you would need an awful lot of liars to shift the polls significantly, and the pollsters themselves may build it into their methodology when it comes to canvassing certain districts. I mean, that's what margin of error is all about, right?

Still, lopping two percent off of Biden's lead in any poll you see is probably a good rule of thumb.

Popcorn's Art

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71191 on: October 26, 2020, 06:54:42 pm »
Bit of a contradiction isnt it that there are so many Trump voters that are putting our banners and placards but yet ashamed to tell pollsters the truth?

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71192 on: October 26, 2020, 06:54:55 pm »
Trump traipsing all round Pennsylvania today.  3 different rallies in various counties, peddling same old nonsense about Covid.  Super spreader president.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71193 on: October 26, 2020, 06:57:20 pm »
Bit of a contradiction isnt it that there are so many Trump voters that are putting our banners and placards but yet ashamed to tell pollsters the truth?
Peer pressure. I suspect this is particularly strong amongst couples where the husband is rabid Trumper (and the wife has quietly changed her mind).
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71194 on: October 26, 2020, 08:23:47 pm »
Amazingly this is from The Wall Street Journal and not The Onion

The Wall Street Journal@WSJ
The Trump administration offered Santa Claus performers a deal: promote a Covid-19 vaccine, and they'd get early access to it. The plan has been called off.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71195 on: October 26, 2020, 08:25:52 pm »
Amazingly this is from The Wall Street Journal and not The Onion

The Wall Street Journal@WSJ
The Trump administration offered Santa Claus performers a deal: promote a Covid-19 vaccine, and they'd get early access to it. The plan has been called off.
Trump desperately trying to get off the naughty list.

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #71196 on: October 26, 2020, 08:41:03 pm »
The way I look at it, Trump scraped home by small margins in Midwest states last election.

I can think of lots of demographic groups he is doing worse with than in 2016, I can't think of many obvious significant ones he is doing better with.

To win Trump basically needs to match what he did last time out, I just don't see that happening.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71197 on: October 26, 2020, 09:04:28 pm »
ill wait until november 3rd before getting confident he wont get in. these things never really bothered me as much in the past. when he got elected in 2016 i thought he was terrible but i was optimistic about and sort of thought he said one thing to get votes but his actions would be different. sadly that wasnt the case. i remember things being pretty terrible in George W Bush's time but nothing like this. the negativity and vitriol has become utterly unbearable. The direction the world is going doesnt bear thinking about.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71198 on: October 26, 2020, 09:06:18 pm »

Bush was still playing by the regular gop playbook, Trump took that and turned the volume up to 11 to wrest control away from the party in the way he did.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #71199 on: October 26, 2020, 09:49:34 pm »
Just saw a photo with "Don Jr. 2024" and him posing in front of it.     :puke2