Author Topic: Booooooooooo  (Read 48091 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Booooooooooo
« on: November 8, 2014, 07:09:12 pm »
So, well it happened, the final act of a fan-base becoming part of the general 'norm'.

We can now safely say we are now part of that general shoal of wanky fair weather fans that follow arsenal, chelsea, man united and city - to name but a few.

I questioned the substitutions myself, but I also saw the merits in what 'he' did.....after! I gave it time!

Fucking atrocious that noise today - shithouse knee-jerk wanky 'new-age' fan base opinions, makes me vomit. You should hang your head in shame you fucking c*nts.

You know who you are.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Robbo the Red

• Main Stander
Re: Booooooooooo
« Reply #1 on: November 8, 2014, 07:11:23 pm »
Echo this...
Life is a Dream
    Realise It

Liverpool FC

Offline iwear no colours

• which helps with the washing a hell of a lot, let me tell you
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #2 on: November 8, 2014, 07:17:08 pm »
They can watch it back on their iPhone and iPads  it was more like curry's at times today

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #3 on: November 8, 2014, 07:17:36 pm »
Its nothing new....kopites are gobshites
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #4 on: November 8, 2014, 07:21:16 pm »
Match going supporters in kneejerk reaction shocker  :P

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: November 8, 2014, 07:22:39 pm »
Nah, the fans lost their way a while ago. Surely we remember only a few years ago the c*nts booing the team off the pitch after a result that put us top of the league. Probably the same c*nts booing today.

Offline nfletcher23

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6 on: November 8, 2014, 07:22:55 pm »
Genuinely thought it was the rentboys booing our players at first, ridiculous, didn't manage to get to the game but camera went onto the fans around the 86th minute and about 60% of them were sat looking on their phones  :butt

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: November 8, 2014, 07:23:27 pm »
Ground is full of tossers who can now afford nearly £60 a match

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #8 on: November 8, 2014, 07:24:00 pm »
Neuveau riche Match going supporters in kneejerk reaction shocker  :P

Corrected that for you.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #9 on: November 8, 2014, 07:25:40 pm »
That night we went top with a draw and c*nts booed the team off was the last season I went the game regularly....been bad a long time before today Chopper la.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: November 8, 2014, 07:27:43 pm »
Didn't hear it on the tele but heard a few people in the post match thread say the Coutinho sub was booed?

Not on, surely not the first time a sub had been booed though?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: November 8, 2014, 07:29:12 pm »
It's happened before
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: November 8, 2014, 07:31:28 pm »
Why the surprise? didn't the crowed boo once when we top of PL under Benitez if can happen in those circumstances then it should be pretty much par for the course when the team and lets be honest the manager are performing oh so poorly.
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #13 on: November 8, 2014, 07:31:48 pm »
Didn't hear it on the tele but heard a few people in the post match thread say the Coutinho sub was booed?

Not on, surely not the first time a sub had been booed though?

Correct. Think this was Torres off, Ngog Babel on.

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #14 on: November 8, 2014, 07:31:58 pm »
JFT97

Offline Alf Garnett!

• widely excepted yet secretly cryptic - cower ye before the mighty crusher of yellow walls. Video Embedder Extraordinaire
  • Legacy Fan
  • *Davo*It don't get better than this.
« Reply #15 on: November 8, 2014, 07:34:02 pm »

Not quite full,but almost.

Generate your income elsewhere to subsidise the extortionate entry fee that currently fends off many fans who would love to afford to go.

Every ground should be capped at £20,if you want to eat prawn sandwiches,go fucking eat them in a box.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #16 on: November 8, 2014, 07:35:05 pm »
Football's gone to shit and this is the result.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: November 8, 2014, 07:37:18 pm »

Reading through Twitter and Internet forums after the game it appears there's even more tossers who aren't in the stadium
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline GODS LEFT BOOT

• Legacy Fan
  • ...AND THE SWEET SILVER SONG OF THE LARK
« Reply #18 on: November 8, 2014, 07:48:47 pm »
Probably the same morons who watch/vote Big Brother
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 8, 2014, 07:53:23 pm »
Probably the same morons who watch/vote Big Brother

Nah they've got a table booked at San Carlo before a night at the Hilton and an early first class seat on a train home. No time for this reality TV lark.

Offline nfletcher23

• Anny Roader
« Reply #20 on: November 8, 2014, 07:56:31 pm »
I'm sure there will be someone on here along soon telling you that without these kind of fans we would not be able to afford this/that player.

By that do you mean filling up the stadium? frustrating when you know a lot who missed out on tickets for it and you see people like that though, again though it's been mentioned umpteen times before there's nothing the club can really do (bar lower prices) just have to accept we have a lot of morons/daytrippers at anfield now  :-X

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: November 8, 2014, 07:58:25 pm »
The changes didn't work though, not only that but Coutinho and Can were probably the best LFC players on the pitch at the time the change happened.  I would have fucking booo'd as well, it was garbage.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #22 on: November 8, 2014, 08:00:54 pm »
I actually am not that bothered by booing. I think the expectation that fans should just turn up like good little ATM machines and clap along like seals as the team sputters to a defeat is as detrimental as manic jeering.

Ideally what you want though is more measured responses than booing subs though.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 8, 2014, 08:00:58 pm »
It's happened before
Yes, and walking down memory lane of our self righteousness, nothing has stung so deep than that today.

Lest we forget - not one, but two!, TWO! Cacophonies of a well and oh so opinionated - "I knows better than you, I've paid my money, I'll have my say, I'll have you know" shitehawkedness - Booooooooooooooo!

I rest my case.
« Last Edit: November 8, 2014, 08:02:43 pm by ⓒⓗⓘⓟⓟⓔⓡ »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24 on: November 8, 2014, 08:04:02 pm »
Football's gone to shit and this is the result.
We're gone to shit and this is the result.

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: November 8, 2014, 08:09:22 pm »
The changes didn't work though, not only that but Coutinho and Can were probably the best LFC players on the pitch at the time the change happened.  I would have fucking booo'd as well, it was garbage.

Oh do fuck off, then when you have fucked off, fuck off again. 

(i will happily take the ban )   
No time for caution.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: November 8, 2014, 08:10:02 pm »
We're gone to shit and this is the result.

;D
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: November 8, 2014, 08:11:41 pm »

True fans are happy to watch garbage every week for £60 apparently.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: November 8, 2014, 08:13:23 pm »
Oh do fuck off, then when you have fucked off, fuck off again. 

(i will happily take the ban )

I'm actually not offended, we're all entitled to our opinion.  Some people may think the changes and some may not, nothing wrong with voicing our opinions.  We're not in an Orwellian future yet.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: November 8, 2014, 08:20:01 pm »
Look mate - when you're in the ground its about solidarity, its about a oneness, its about we're all in this together - its about setting a fucking tone and leading by example

Thats what we do, that's what fan's( short for fanatical) do.

If people want to boooooo, then fuck off to Drury Lane. But this, THIS IS ANFIELD and as the sign implies, this is something special, this is something different. Today, today we were not special, we were not different, we were not something special - we were as run of the mill as every other shitehawk fanbase that beals me to be likened to, or act like.

Its a fucking disgrace.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #30 on: November 8, 2014, 08:21:04 pm »
Bravo chopper ....

Needed saying
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: November 8, 2014, 08:22:40 pm »
Look mate - when you're in the ground its about solidarity, its about a oneness, its about we're all in this together - its about setting a fucking tone and leading by example

If people want to boooooo, then fuck off to Drury Lane. But this, THIS IS ANFIELD and as the sign implies, this is something special, this is something different. Today, today we were not special, we were not different, we were not something special - we were as run of the mill as every other shitehawk fanbase that beals me to be likened to, or act like.

Its a fucking disgrace.

Wasted on this lot mate.

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #32 on: November 8, 2014, 08:24:24 pm »
I'm actually not offended, we're all entitled to our opinion.  Some people may think the changes and some may not, nothing wrong with voicing our opinions.  We're not in an Orwellian future yet.

You may be allowed an opinion, but you're not allowed to boo. We're not Arsenal, for fuck's sake.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: November 8, 2014, 08:25:05 pm »
You hear all sorts of rubbish from people who, at least on first glance, dont appear to be the new age type of fan ( in all sports ). I think its easy to blame it on the Microwave generation but the outbursts of ridiculousness comes from all over.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: November 8, 2014, 08:27:05 pm »

Its a fucking disgrace.

You are correct in that fan is short for fanatical.  I don't recall it being short for blindness or ignorance though.  People complain about the amount of money it takes to go to a game, and they should.  That 60 pounds or whatever it may be isn't going to FSG, it's going into the product on the pitch or the pockets of the LFC employees and for either that product currently isn't good enough.  It's actually getting comical now how woeful the clubs funds, of which is being spent into the red, have been used to actually bring an inferior product to the match paying fans.  I'd say just not bother going if this continues as you can be bored at home for free for 90 minutes but no club in the world, no matter the sport, refunds tickets paid.

Offline Je99ers

• Kopite
« Reply #35 on: November 8, 2014, 08:28:19 pm »

I think we should search for this guy and, if found, this guy should be advised to do it all over again.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: November 8, 2014, 08:29:26 pm »
You are correct in that fan is short for fanatical.  I don't recall it being short for blindness or ignorance though.  People complain about the amount of money it takes to go to a game, and they should.  That 60 pounds or whatever it may be isn't going to FSG, it's going into the product on the pitch or the pockets of the LFC employees and for either that product currently isn't good enough.  It's actually getting comical now how woeful the clubs funds, of which is being spent into the red, have been used to actually bring an inferior product to the match paying fans.  I'd say just not bother going if this continues as you can be bored at home for free for 90 minutes but no club in the world, no matter the sport, refunds tickets paid.

There's your new 12th man right there.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: November 8, 2014, 08:33:18 pm »
Otherwise the suggestion is you should pay your money and just cheer blindly no matter the garbage going on.  If so please send me your mailing address, I have a bridge to sell you.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: November 8, 2014, 08:35:10 pm »
Game's gone to shite.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #39 on: November 8, 2014, 08:39:21 pm »
Ground was full of c*nts wearing half and half scarves today, all merrily clicking away with their camera phones. Why would anyone expect anything different?