Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2627972 times)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spurs
« Reply #10560 on: March 8, 2018, 09:40:31 am »
How many times have we seen that against the very best teams. You get one half to do the damage and kill them off.

That's why these coaches such as Allegri are the highest paid and at the biggest and best clubs.

His team had a shocker of a first half.  He got them into the dressing room at 1-0 and probably couldn't believe his luck.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10561 on: March 8, 2018, 09:41:17 am »
And?... a good manager knows that it’s the score at the end that matters. They dogged out the first half and he made the change when it mattered.

I'll hold you that next week when the mancs spawn a 2-1 win to go through or God forbid spawn a 2-1 on Saturday ;)

Offline Roger Federer

• Christ imagine naming yourself after Roger Federer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10562 on: March 8, 2018, 09:41:20 am »
For all the crowing at Spurs I think Juve are the non-English side I'd least like to play. Wiley bastards who are happy to plat without the ball and know every trick ever invented and then some more to disrupt your attacking play. And, as the Spurs tie showed, they're not going to fold under pressure or adversity. So many of the other teams left in this have obvious glass jaws - not Juve.
But they do as well. Surely you could see how much Spurs dominated their non-existent midfield or the questionable performances by Buffon? They obviously remained focused, have the needed experience at this level and a great spirit, but they are slow and not very creative either.

We're a better side than Spurs, play even faster football, and considering how fragile Juventus looked for about 120-130 minutes of this tie, I think we'd run over them. I'd much rather play them than the sides who can match us in attack/midfield and have quicker defenders than Juve - a motivated Real (and judging by their matches against PSG they are in Europe), Barcelona (thanks to Messi/Suarez), City and Bayern Munchen would be much worse to face than Juventus.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10563 on: March 8, 2018, 09:42:48 am »
Personally while I am pleased Spurs lost (since the last thing Liverpool needs is a soaring Spurs) I am more than a little reluctant to point fingers and laugh for exactly the reasons you have outlined. The premier league is a joke these days, traditionally big teams like Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal all left scrabbling around for the scraps tossed aside by petrodollar playthings and PLC splurging. Winning anything in the current environment is ridiculously difficult and lambasting a side for failing to do so is disingenuous in my opinion.

Not making the latter stages of the CL is disappointing, but there is no shame in going out to a savvy, experienced side like Juventus. More to the point, I am reluctant to point and laugh when I know Liverpool could be in the exact same position in a few weeks of being knocked out by an experienced side (worse, an experienced PL side). Liverpool have also won jack recently, but people aren't lambasting Klopp because they too understand the context of what is happening; where Liverpool were, where they currently are and what challenges lie ahead.

I think a lot of the mockery on here is born of the media and not Spurs per se. The fact Spurs have been seized on by fleet street and anointed saviours of England and the next Kings of Football is as irritating as hell. In contrast LFC fans feel like Liverpool have been flying somewhat under the radar (though I'm sure fans of other clubs don't agree with that) and are happy to be largely ignored. So when you see the LFC fans on here poking fun tis probably aimed as much at BT as Spurs...though not entirely of course.

We can mock spurs for not winning anything because they haven't won anything for ages! But we can't mock Pochettino for not winning anything as it's a very similar situation here with Klopp although we have got to 2 finals in with Klopp.

Liverpool and spurs are imo the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the league and both have done so and a shoestring budget compared to both Mancs and Chelsea. But this makes spurs feel more like a direct rival right now. And I can't hide the fact I love to see them lose, especially with the cheating that the manager instills in them.

But the amount they pay their players surely their better players will ask for moves away soon. You just know if that was the case here the likes of Barca and Madrid would be more than circling.

And you are right about the media. They love spurs and don't mention the bad things they do. The other thing that annoys me if I'm being honest they been so lucky getting some of their players and for so cheap as well, some of them are simply too good for spurs. But the main annoyance right now is the continuous luck they are getting through ref decisions. I think that's annoying me more than anything.
« Last Edit: March 8, 2018, 09:45:39 am by clinical »
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Roger Federer

• Christ imagine naming yourself after Roger Federer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10564 on: March 8, 2018, 09:45:59 am »
I think Spurs' attack is much better suited to the Juve's defence than ours is. Kane and Erikson, the two focal points of Spurs' attack, are brilliant players but they're not rapid which suits the likes of Chiellini down to the ground. They're old men but still technically and mentally great defenders, so do well against slower attackers.

Salah and Mane are a completely different proposition, they've got electric pace which wont suit the old guard in Juve's back line at all. Ox too if he starts, he's as rapid as Salah and Mane.

I'd fancy our chances against Juve. 
Agree, just look at how much Son created yesterday. He's the closest they've got to a Mane/Salah, we have the both of them and Firmino as well who can create things out of nothing. We're a far worse match up than Spurs for Juve, and Spurs created quite a lot of chances over the two legs.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10565 on: March 8, 2018, 09:48:02 am »
Agree, just look at how much Son created yesterday. He's the closest they've got to a Mane/Salah, we have the both of them and Firmino as well who can create things out of nothing. We're a far worse match up than Spurs for Juve, and Spurs created quite a lot of chances of the two legs.

100% and Son would be even better in our set up. He's brilliant.

But that Juve defence has probably never seen a false no.9 before. We'd confuse the fuck out of them.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10566 on: March 8, 2018, 09:56:16 am »
How many times have we seen that against the very best teams. You get one half to do the damage and kill them off.

That's why these coaches such as Allegri are the highest paid and at the biggest and best clubs.

His team had a shocker of a first half.  He got them into the dressing room at 1-0 and probably couldn't believe his luck.

They were absolutely shocking for most of the game last night, and the fact they won doesn't change my opinion. But he made the change with a more attacking right back and that change pretty much won the game. Cant argue with that.

But it doesn't change that they'd been shit up to that point. Or that anyone who said they were shit up to that point was wrong....  :duh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10567 on: March 8, 2018, 09:56:23 am »
Spurs are the media darlings, can do little wrong, because they have Englands great hope Kane.

Diving? What diving?

Poch claims he helps instructs players to gain advantage ( err diving), nothing from the press about it. Diving Delli, nothing.

As for last night, No Pen to Juve when it was a clear one. Had they scored first, Spurs would have collapsed even more.

And the ball off the post at the end, offsides wasn't he. But don't let them think otherwise.

Had it went to extra time, Juve would have won anyway on pens. As they do.
Hoddle on commentary was banging on about how unlucky Kane was. No mention of being 2 yards offside! That was a shocking decision by the linesman and part of the reason why we have to endure this sh*te VAR now! He's got away with it as it didn't result in a goal. Was that the same side as the Juve pen shout too?

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #10568 on: March 8, 2018, 09:57:29 am »
For all the crowing at Spurs I think Juve are the non-English side I'd least like to play. Wiley bastards who are happy to plat without the ball and know every trick ever invented and then some more to disrupt your attacking play. And, as the Spurs tie showed, they're not going to fold under pressure or adversity. So many of the other teams left in this have obvious glass jaws - not Juve.

Cannot agree. There's a couple of sides I'd rather face, sure, but Barca and Real have wiped the floor with them in recent finals. Real are the clear side for us to avoid - they have a wealth of recent experience of winning in this competition, their midfield are great in tight areas which could negate our pressing game, they have tremendous pace and finishing ability in wide areas to hurt us on the counter and they aren't lacking in pace or technical ability at the back.

I'd rather face Juve than Spurs in all honesty so last night was a good outcome for us with the bonus of the hilarity of it!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10569 on: March 8, 2018, 10:00:05 am »
Some Spurs fans questioning Pochettino’s ability to make good subs and change the game. Considering the criticism Klopp seems to get about this, it surely shows that its not as easy as fans make it out to be.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #10570 on: March 8, 2018, 10:01:13 am »
From the comments section on the BBC match report.

11 Spurs Bottlers sitting on the wall
If 1 Spurs Bottler should accidentally fall

Oh who are we kidding, it wasn’t an accident, it was a dive.......
 ;D

:lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #10571 on: March 8, 2018, 10:05:53 am »
Q.What's the difference between a baby & a Spurs fan?

A. A baby will stop crying after you change their soiled pants.

Spurs fans be like private pile this morning..

« Last Edit: March 8, 2018, 10:14:07 am by Medellin »
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10572 on: March 8, 2018, 10:13:17 am »
So today I've learned that the Italian for "Lads, it's Tottenham" is "Ragazzi, è il Tottenham".

Everyday's a school day.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10573 on: March 8, 2018, 10:14:41 am »
Genuinely can't believe someone said that.

Primativ. He was also claiming Kane is better than Bergkamp was. A bit of a bellend.

Offline Thats So Dimitar

• Kopite
« Reply #10574 on: March 8, 2018, 10:15:29 am »
Some Spurs fans questioning Pochettino’s ability to make good subs and change the game. Considering the criticism Klopp seems to get about this, it surely shows that its not as easy as fans make it out to be.

I don't think it is and that it might be one of those aspects of the game it is easier to see on the TV than at the ground. After their first goal I just had this feeling we would be vulnerable and needed to be careful. Their first goal was on 64 minutes. Plenty late enough to make a change and in my opinion Poch definitely should have. We should have done anything to slow/stop the game at that point. It should have been Wanyama on for one of our attacking players and just shut everything down for 5 or 10 minutes, then since he wanted to take Dier off bring on Lamela as he helps with our pressing and is able to drop in throughballs. As it was we made no subs until 75 minutes or something, about 10 minutes after their second and he brought on Lamela for Dier. At this point Juve were in Juve mode, chilling in their half and in their box, we had no width to speak of and our entire team inside that middle vertical third. Then he brings on Llorente to just stick another body in there and doesn't use our third? Makes no sense to me. Lucas and Rose should have come on instead of Llorente and no one.
We beat Real Madrid

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #10575 on: March 8, 2018, 10:22:28 am »
I don't think it is and that it might be one of those aspects of the game it is easier to see on the TV than at the ground. After their first goal I just had this feeling we would be vulnerable and needed to be careful. Their first goal was on 64 minutes. Plenty late enough to make a change and in my opinion Poch definitely should have. We should have done anything to slow/stop the game at that point. It should have been Wanyama on for one of our attacking players and just shut everything down for 5 or 10 minutes, then since he wanted to take Dier off bring on Lamela as he helps with our pressing and is able to drop in throughballs. As it was we made no subs until 75 minutes or something, about 10 minutes after their second and he brought on Lamela for Dier. At this point Juve were in Juve mode, chilling in their half and in their box, we had no width to speak of and our entire team inside that middle vertical third. Then he brings on Llorente to just stick another body in there and doesn't use our third? Makes no sense to me. Lucas and Rose should have come on instead of Llorente and no one.

Slowing things down and taking stock after conceding a goal is the responsibility of the players on the pitch. It is basic game intelligence. If you are earning 6 figures a week, well 5 figures - Levy is not that generous, you should be able to cope with basic game management. It may well be naivety and lack of experience, but these players are full time. Nearly as irritating as one footed professional players.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10576 on: March 8, 2018, 10:24:32 am »

Spurs were in control for most of the game and to me it seems to be odd to make a change after just 1 goal. To me if I am a player I start to think whether my manager is panicking a bit and overreacting. I would have expected a change 5-10 minutes after the first goal but then Juve got their second.

I think its easy for fans to say this looks obvious but you would think managers work on different scenarios with their players even if Juve would score a goal so personally i find sub criticisms harsh. I also fully believe that every fan thinks their manager is not great at subs, which tells a lot.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10577 on: March 8, 2018, 10:27:30 am »
Slowing things down and taking stock after conceding a goal is the responsibility of the players on the pitch. It is basic game intelligence. If you are earning 6 figures a week, well 5 figures - Levy is not that generous, you should be able to cope with basic game management. It may well be naivety and lack of experience, but these players are full time. Nearly as irritating as one footed professional players.

Yeah I agree with this, its down to poor in game management. We've been guilty of it in the recent past too - that 3 goal spell by Arsenal in 5 minutes earlier this season being a prime example - our players should have been more savvy in killing the momentum by feigning injuries, the keeper holding onto the ball for longer, etc. I think we're better at it now (possibly a VvD thing?) but wiley old heads, like Hamann or Lucas, definitely come in handy at these times.

Offline Thats So Dimitar

• Kopite
« Reply #10578 on: March 8, 2018, 10:32:28 am »
Spurs were in control for most of the game and to me it seems to be odd to make a change after just 1 goal. To me if I am a player I start to think whether my manager is panicking a bit and overreacting. I would have expected a change 5-10 minutes after the first goal but then Juve got their second.

I think its easy for fans to say this looks obvious but you would think managers work on different scenarios with their players even if Juve would score a goal so personally i find sub criticisms harsh. I also fully believe that every fan thinks their manager is not great at subs, which tells a lot.

Yeah that is fair actually. I should say that in hindsight I feel he got his subs wrong, but he has also made subs in the past which turn the game on its head, helping us to go on and win.

This just feels particularly bad because of the circumstances of course, but also because it was their subs which turned the game for them and we just had no solution or reaction, we got sucker punched and just took it.
We beat Real Madrid

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #10579 on: March 8, 2018, 10:33:46 am »
Hopefully this result will have a knock on effect in the league and Tottenham will wallow in self-pity for a while. It was probably their turn to suffer a reverse over two legs. Newport and Rochdale couldn’t pull it off at Wembley after Spurs had sneaked draws at their places, but Juve are obviously a bit cannier than those giants of the British game.

I wouldn’t mind us getting Juventus in the quarters. The time-wasting and shirt-pulling are annoying of course, but they’re almost geriatric at the back.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10580 on: March 8, 2018, 10:36:09 am »
Didn't overly see it as a lack of in-game management from the players. Their defensive line at 1-0 was too high. It reminded me of our fateful game against Chelsea in 2014. Managers like Rodgers and Pochettino are pretty dogmatic in the sense that, if their side is in good form and (roughly) their first eleven is available, they'll always stick to their key principles.

Pochettino's is his defensive line and it's a key part of Spurs' improvement under him but, with Juventus requiring two goals, and Douglas Costa moved further up the pitch on the hour mark, that line should have been dropped five yards by Pochettino. You didn't see Juventus playing dangerous offside traps once they had the lead.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10581 on: March 8, 2018, 10:49:13 am »
For where Pocchetino found them, he's done a remarkable job and is obviously beyond serious questioning (but not criticism on certain points). Yet Spurs are on course for a 60k seater, play in London, so you'll have to reevaluate their position in the hierarchy structurally soon. Maybe a few years under those new expectations, paying big wages in line with the rest, games like this will raise the heat on him but at this point, the man is practically bulletproof.

The high line did stand out when the two Juve players exploited it so well with the interchange and move but any criticism of tactical choices has to be tempered by the fact that you drop deep, play well to a shape, invite pressure on: you can still easily concede from one player moving a few steps out of his correct position under pressure, losing balance, misdirected header etc as we've seen plenty of. You can go orthodox and lose obviously so to judge his choice you have to know the odds for either path. Maybe 10 years ago the odds on succeeding with dropping deep to protect a lead would've been higher, but these days, I'm not so sure with the possession patterns being much improved across the board. It'll be interesting to see the data managers have anyway on this issue, taking into account all factors. We're going off very little.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10582 on: March 8, 2018, 11:18:51 am »
Son is the perfect 4th to add to our front line to be honest, covers all of our 3 to a degree.

I agree. If he were at any European club of a similar size to Spurs I reckon he'd be right on our radar (but of course Spurs would never sell him to us).
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #10583 on: March 8, 2018, 11:22:42 am »
The new stadium gives them an extra 15,000 seats. Over a season that's what, £20m? Maybe another £10m for the extra corporate facilities? So it should pay for itself in about... thirty years. Then they can match everyone in wages, is that the plan?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10585 on: March 8, 2018, 11:30:42 am »
The new stadium gives them an extra 15,000 seats. Over a season that's what, £20m? Maybe another £10m for the extra corporate facilities? So it should pay for itself in about... thirty years. Then they can match everyone in wages, is that the plan?

Not sure what the deal will be at NWHL but I've heard at the Emirates, the ring of corporate boxes between the two tiers brings in as much money as the entire Highbury did each game. Maybe Spurs will be doing something similar? Although it probably wont be as attractive for corporate entertaining given its slightly more difficult to get to from central London and Brexit sending all the corporates away from London to the EU.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #10586 on: March 8, 2018, 11:31:32 am »
Didn't overly see it as a lack of in-game management from the players. Their defensive line at 1-0 was too high. It reminded me of our fateful game against Chelsea in 2014. Managers like Rodgers and Pochettino are pretty dogmatic in the sense that, if their side is in good form and (roughly) their first eleven is available, they'll always stick to their key principles.

Pochettino's is his defensive line and it's a key part of Spurs' improvement under him but, with Juventus requiring two goals, and Douglas Costa moved further up the pitch on the hour mark, that line should have been dropped five yards by Pochettino. You didn't see Juventus playing dangerous offside traps once they had the lead.

Yeah and also that right side of their defence is a real weakness when Sanchez plays. We caused them huge problems down that side in the first half of the anfield game

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #10587 on: March 8, 2018, 11:32:16 am »

Wonder why Haringey Council isn't underwriting part of the loan or is that the prerogative of Joe Anderson?

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10588 on: March 8, 2018, 11:42:16 am »
Yeah and also that right side of their defence is a real weakness when Sanchez plays. We caused them huge problems down that side in the first half of the anfield game

Yup. They'd have seen that game out with Walker and Alderweireld. I don't rate Trippier defensively and while Sanchez has all the physical and technical tools to be an exceptional defender in the future, he's understandably not there yet at 21 years of age.

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #10589 on: March 8, 2018, 11:49:19 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pWxmPEZ2A2M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pWxmPEZ2A2M</a>

Chiellini: It's in Tottenham's history to miss out

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #10590 on: March 8, 2018, 12:47:44 pm »
c*nt needs a parachute

It's like watching a novice dancing on ice.

« Last Edit: March 8, 2018, 12:50:14 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline clinical

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10591 on: March 8, 2018, 12:50:23 pm »
Just seen the two dives by Alli again last night.

The guy literally has no shame.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10592 on: March 8, 2018, 12:51:50 pm »
Just seen the two dives by Alli again last night.

The guy literally has no shame.

Didn't watch. Did he get booked?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #10593 on: March 8, 2018, 12:54:13 pm »
Tottenham v Juventus: Painful defeat can help Spurs build bright future

The media cock sucking is pretty ridiculous. This is the professional equivalent of that one Evertonian posting that we did them a favour after thrashing them.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline clinical

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10594 on: March 8, 2018, 12:55:07 pm »
Didn't watch. Did he get booked?

No.

Conned the ref both times.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10595 on: March 8, 2018, 12:59:21 pm »

The media cock sucking is pretty ridiculous. This is the professional equivalent of that one Evertonian posting that we did them a favour after thrashing them.

And look how that turned out.

To be honest, I just don't get the media fawning all over Spurs. *Scratches head*

They are a good side currently, and have some good individuals, but come on. Nothing special, and not even the biggest club in North London.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10596 on: March 8, 2018, 01:00:47 pm »
No.

Conned the ref both times.

::)

Hopefully his reputation will cost him dearly sooner rather than later. You'd think ref's would be wise to his antics by now.

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10597 on: March 8, 2018, 01:04:20 pm »

McNulty is an awful journo. Really not worth reading his articles at all.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10598 on: March 8, 2018, 01:12:13 pm »
They still had a great CL, beating Real Dortmund and Juve, and getting really far in CL with the most exciting British talent since Brazil in 1970. They should be really proud. Trophies are no doubt just round the corner.... about 4 miles up the seven sisters road to be precise.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #10599 on: March 8, 2018, 01:15:23 pm »
The media fawning will end when they've lost in the F.A. Cup and this summer it becomes crystal clear how they cannot get even close to the ambitions of the current top 3 teams in the League.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias