Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2628237 times)

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Re: Spurs
« Reply #10480 on: March 7, 2018, 11:14:30 pm »
Eriksen's a liverpool fan. I love him. Not sure who'd he'd replace though given that our forward line is ridiculous.

Eriksen is a cracking player. He *could* play as the advanced player in a midfield 3 but we're not paying £90 million for him so we will never know :D

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #10481 on: March 7, 2018, 11:14:36 pm »
Who'll be first to enter the lions den? Tommy, Dimitar, Inpeace, Hobo or Primativ??

If it's one of the first 4 they'll probably get some sympathy along with the ribbing.....if it's Primativ though, god help him ;D

Tommy posted in the Champions League thread to be fair to him he's always a class act on here.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #10482 on: March 7, 2018, 11:15:38 pm »
I remember seeing Lucas Moura coming on, but where did he go? did anyone see him?

You must've been watching a different match, he didn't come on at all.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10483 on: March 7, 2018, 11:16:38 pm »
Tommy posted in the Champions League thread to be fair to him he's always a class act on here.

Posted something like 'Ballsacks' ;D

Offline Thats So Dimitar

• Kopite
« Reply #10484 on: March 7, 2018, 11:17:16 pm »
Who'll be first to enter the lions den? Tommy, Dimitar, Inpeace, Hobo or Primativ??

If it's one of the first 4 they'll probably get some sympathy along with the ribbing.....if it's Primativ though, god help him ;D

Not capable of being anything but bitter in defeat atm, so will probably be a day or so before I post in here again.
We beat Real Madrid

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #10485 on: March 7, 2018, 11:17:31 pm »
Poor old Dele Alli....he must be diverstated

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10486 on: March 7, 2018, 11:17:50 pm »
Not sure what Pochetinno was thinking with his subs tonight either. Rather slow on the uptake.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #10487 on: March 7, 2018, 11:17:53 pm »
Posted something like 'Ballsacks' ;D

Perfectly summed it up methinks.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10488 on: March 7, 2018, 11:18:02 pm »
I decided I really dislike Lamela. Something really  shit house-y about him.
He's a diving twat.

Dived twice to win penalties at Anfield,the league cup game 2 seasons ago was worse than the league game one.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #10489 on: March 7, 2018, 11:19:19 pm »
1-0 up..

Fine rendition of 'Oh when the Spurs go marching in' belted out..

Laughing their tits off on their way to the last 8..

Arrr fuckk..what happened?

Was it that really slow version they do? So, they started at 1-0 and by the time they were nearly done Juve were 2-1 up?

Mwaahhaaahaaaahaaaa!!!
We are Liverpool!

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #10490 on: March 7, 2018, 11:21:29 pm »
So they won 1-2, right?

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #10491 on: March 7, 2018, 11:25:28 pm »
Surely Trippier's dive that got the Juve player booked was far worse than Alli?

Lower score due to lack of hang time...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10492 on: March 7, 2018, 11:26:25 pm »
Not capable of being anything but bitter in defeat atm, so will probably be a day or so before I post in here again.

Fair enough!

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10493 on: March 7, 2018, 11:27:05 pm »

Don't blame you mate. Bad way to go out.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10494 on: March 7, 2018, 11:31:48 pm »
So they won 1-2, right?

In Spurs logic a 2-1 loss is actually a draw. A draw is actually a win and a win is beating Real Madrid.

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10495 on: March 7, 2018, 11:32:14 pm »
I suspect there will be more Kyle Walkers this summer now - they've had two or three seasons without getting over the line, and now being underpaid. I expect for at least one or two - their patience will be tested this summer and we'll start to see this team being picked apart. How they are replaced will determine whether they maintain their performance levels.

Have to say of all their players Son is the one I like most currently.

Offline Mozology

• Legacy Fan
  • FSG, spend some fucking money, miserable bastards
« Reply #10496 on: March 7, 2018, 11:34:18 pm »
Been checking out the various Spurs' forums...fucking hell they're obsessed with us. :o

What the fuck is that about, hardly a word about Arsenal.

Fuck 'em, glad they're out and in such hilarious circumstances.

Offline hulksagoodboy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10497 on: March 7, 2018, 11:34:37 pm »
Son is the perfect 4th to add to our front line to be honest, covers all of our 3 to a degree.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10498 on: March 7, 2018, 11:42:32 pm »

As if he will have the guts to show up on here for a while, particularly after all his talk of having won the first leg.  ;D

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10499 on: March 7, 2018, 11:45:13 pm »
Been checking out the various Spurs' forums...fucking hell they're obsessed with us. :o

What the fuck is that about, hardly a word about Arsenal.

Fuck 'em, glad they're out and in such hilarious circumstances.

well to be fair, there is often a fair amount of obsessing and bitterness going on here about Spurs too  ;D Although that has more to do with their diving and the general media wankfest that goes along with every game they play it seems.

Offline M7 Heckler

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10500 on: March 7, 2018, 11:59:04 pm »
Eriksen's a liverpool fan. I love him. Not sure who'd he'd replace though given that our forward line is ridiculous.

Didn’t he turn us down for spurs?

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10501 on: March 8, 2018, 12:01:29 am »
Didn’t he turn us down for spurs?

Thought he was just one of many that we get linked with each window without us actually trying to sign.

I seem to remember he was part of that batch of signings they made with the Bale money so we would have gone for him earlier in the window if we had been after him.

Offline M7 Heckler

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10502 on: March 8, 2018, 12:09:55 am »
Thought he was just one of many that we get linked with each window without us actually trying to sign.

I seem to remember he was part of that batch of signings they made with the Bale money so we would have gone for him earlier in the window if we had been after him.

Yes just read some old stories from the mirror and the daily star saying we pissed about in 2013 and never committed to signing him, also quotes from him that he was impressed by talks with Baldini and levy and liked the speed that they moved at so he went there. I think Rodgers had just got Phil at that point so not totally surprised. 15m was a steal though. Still, doesn’t sound much of a Lfc fan.

Around the same time I remember rumours a certain Egyptian left us hanging too.. now they’re all queueing up to join.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10503 on: March 8, 2018, 12:09:55 am »
Seeing Pochettino have no answer for what Allegri did was simply magic. He was so out of ideas he subbed Llorente on. May as well have brought Michel Vorm on :lmao

But at HT the Twitter tactics boffins said Allegri didn’t know what he was doing. What are they saying now? :lmao
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #10504 on: March 8, 2018, 12:11:24 am »
But at HT the Twitter tactics boffins said Allegri didn’t know what he was doing. What are they saying now? :lmao

If he’s responsible for the last 30 minutes he’s also responsible for the first 60 isn’t he?

Offline Conocinico

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cameras in your food, dude.
« Reply #10505 on: March 8, 2018, 12:19:45 am »
How has Pochettino come away with an unused Wanyama when Spurs only needed to stop that Juve team scoring two in less than 30 minutes of football. That's inexperience for you.
This sentence is not provable

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #10506 on: March 8, 2018, 12:24:22 am »
How has Pochettino come away with an unused Wanyama when Spurs only needed to stop that Juve team scoring two in less than 30 minutes of football. That's inexperience for you.
I mean, Wanyama's first name almost spells out what they needed. Talk about not taking the hint.

Offline Conocinico

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cameras in your food, dude.
« Reply #10507 on: March 8, 2018, 12:26:54 am »
I mean, Wanyama's first name almost spells out what they needed. Talk about not taking the hint.

Yeah that was my thinking. There's signs if you're open-minded enough.
This sentence is not provable

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10508 on: March 8, 2018, 12:28:39 am »
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10509 on: March 8, 2018, 12:40:48 am »
So they won 1-2, right?

If you take their results over 2 seasons then they still suck.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #10510 on: March 8, 2018, 12:43:23 am »

Some say it was complacency. I think cockiness was the more appropriate word.

Only one team learned from the draw after the first leg. Juventus are used to seeing all kinds of diving in Italian football and was never going to give Ali or Kane a chance. Staying on their feet as much as possible in the penalty box and not even looking likely to touch the hair on any Spurs players' legs.

Kane may appear to be the best striker in Europe but the media seemed to forget that Higuain has been doing his business day in day out for years in Madrid and Juventus.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #10511 on: March 8, 2018, 12:45:15 am »
Spuds really are the team that just finds a way to lose. Like when they managed to score the most in the league, and concede the least and still not win it.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #10512 on: March 8, 2018, 12:52:55 am »
Ah well. One day you'll be a big club, but it is not this day.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10513 on: March 8, 2018, 01:35:20 am »
Ah well. One day you'll be a big club, but it is not this day.

Think their fans fucking off before the final whistle sums things up perfectly, totally out of order behaviour when you only needed one goal to take it to extra time.

Offline RedmeisterOZ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10514 on: March 8, 2018, 01:47:21 am »
How would you like your Spuds done, Sir?
Alli dente.
I'll tell you one thing for sure... I wouldn't trust no words written down on no piece of paper, especially from no Dickenson out in the town of Machine.

Offline istvan kozma

• Legacy Fan
  • "We have dreams and songs to sing"
« Reply #10515 on: March 8, 2018, 02:29:04 am »
Some say it was complacency. I think cockiness was the more appropriate word.

Only one team learned from the draw after the first leg. Juventus are used to seeing all kinds of diving in Italian football and was never going to give Ali or Kane a chance. Staying on their feet as much as possible in the penalty box and not even looking likely to touch the hair on any Spurs players' legs.

Kane may appear to be the best striker in Europe but the media seemed to forget that Higuain has been doing his business day in day out for years in Madrid and Juventus.
Nonsense, playing Costa at right wing back was a tactical disaster, Allegri simply got away with it. The tie should of been over before he rectified his shocking mistake with the subs, Allegri's starting line up was even worse in the second leg than it was for the first.
« Last Edit: March 8, 2018, 02:32:13 am by istvan kozma »

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10516 on: March 8, 2018, 02:54:45 am »
Nonsense, playing Costa at right wing back was a tactical disaster, Allegri simply got away with it. The tie should of been over before he rectified his shocking mistake with the subs, Allegri's starting line up was even worse in the second leg than it was for the first.
Yeah. They got the right result, but there was a big element of fortune to it. From 180 minutes, they only played well for at most about 30 of them. The result is all that matters at the end of the day, but I wasn't impressed with Juventus at all.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10517 on: March 8, 2018, 03:02:16 am »
What’s the Italian for “Spurs are gonna Spurs”?

Spurs to win a trophy? Campa cavallo!

Basically means hopeless situation, never going to happen. The direct translation would make little sense as it's a proverb. From campa cavallo che l'erba cresce. You're telling a starving horse to hang on pal as the grass is growing.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #10518 on: March 8, 2018, 03:28:20 am »
Yeah. They got the right result, but there was a big element of fortune to it. From 180 minutes, they only played well for at most about 30 of them. The result is all that matters at the end of the day, but I wasn't impressed with Juventus at all.

But that’s pretty much Italian football since time began. Play avg for 70% of the time, turn it on for 30%
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10519 on: March 8, 2018, 03:49:34 am »

It was pretty funny seeing Primativ immediately on here after their draw against us and the first leg.

The fucker has gone on a skiing vacation, it seems. ;D
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.