Author Topic: Rafa Benitez, new Chelsea manager  (Read 85718 times)

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Rafa Benitez, new Chelsea manager
« Reply #720 on: November 21, 2012, 09:25:39 pm »
Jesus wept! Have you forgotten their chants during the Hillsborough silence? Can't believe the number of well wishers for the c*nts. The game is fucked. I wonder why people support Liverpool. Do they have any inkling of the city, its politics and history? Wishing Chelsea well, 'I've fucking heard it all now'....

You can't blame people for adopting chelsea as their second club. The Liverpool of the south. Red/Blue is the colour.

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #721 on: November 21, 2012, 09:25:48 pm »
I'm gutted he has taken it to be honest. They don't fucking deserve him. I hope he does well for his own sake, to gain some respect back. The way some people in this country think of him is fucking sickening. I can't see it ending well for his sake though. They'll be on his back from the start.

I think the only person connected to Chelsea that will be smiling tonight is Torres.

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #722 on: November 21, 2012, 09:26:38 pm »
Why do people keep saying Rafa will get sacked when it is being reported that he will only be there until the end of the season?
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #723 on: November 21, 2012, 09:27:02 pm »
Can't blame him though.

This is what I cant get my head round

Is he getting final reminders on the rent and council tax or something?
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: November 21, 2012, 09:27:15 pm »
Think someone should start a new club called Rafa FC with him as manager then every Rafa obsessed fan can go and support them instead seeing as SOME of them seem to care more about him than everything else to do with our club

Offline Gallardo

• Main Stander
« Reply #725 on: November 21, 2012, 09:27:39 pm »
I see this as Rafa getting the job done and then come summer, getting the fuck out.

But seriously, we are fans of LFC. Chelsea, Torres and now Rafa. THEY ARE NOT OUR FUCKING CONCERN. It might be hard to take but we have to move on. Rafa has.

Our man is Brendan. Some of you need reminding.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #726 on: November 21, 2012, 09:27:56 pm »
Who cares any more, football is an absolute pantomime. These people are multi millionaires playing a child's game and we lap it up and keep paying a fortune. Don't be getting upset over someone taking a job, they are paid employees. He got sacked by Liverpool, doesn't owe us anything and he can take any job he wants. Thanks for the memories, wish they would have got him back in the summer, they didnt so i support Brendan now. Shame he went to them but up to him.

<nods>
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #727 on: November 21, 2012, 09:27:58 pm »
Rafa is a football coach who was without a football team, so given that i am happy he is back doing what he loves, i wish it wasn't for them, but hell we fucked him off, he owes this club or us fans nothing, so good luck to him he will need it.

As a bystander it will be fun to watch the fall out in Chelsea,  but as a Liverpool Supporter i will be wanting us to still beat them soundly  everytime we play them!
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline lfcshaunod

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #728 on: November 21, 2012, 09:28:26 pm »
This doesnt change my opinion on Rafa.

If anything it makes me hate Chelsea a little less.
I'M NOT NED STARK'S BASTARD!!!

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #729 on: November 21, 2012, 09:28:38 pm »
Why do people keep saying Rafa will get sacked when it is being reported that he will only be there until the end of the season?

Cos he might lose a game or something
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: November 21, 2012, 09:28:40 pm »
You can't blame people for adopting chelsea as their second club. The Liverpool of the south. Red/Blue is the colour.
My second, third, fourth, fifth and every team is LFC. Every other team, is a team that competes against LFC, and I wish them to FAIL. (I assume you were being ironic mate)
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: November 21, 2012, 09:28:43 pm »
Will probably fail miserably.

Offline sisterbliss

• Legacy Fan
  • Out now The Goodison Persecution Complex
« Reply #732 on: November 21, 2012, 09:28:57 pm »
Will not deny for one minute I am pretty gutted.
Try to sit on the fence and you're quickly exposed as a fraud, hiding your true feelings but fooling no one.

Offline beardsley4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #733 on: November 21, 2012, 09:29:27 pm »
All the best, Rafa.

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #734 on: November 21, 2012, 09:29:28 pm »
Do you provide hard drugs and tranquilizers as well?

I can think of a few people on here who need tranquilizing.

Preferably with a big six inch dart through the gonads.

doctors have the highest sucicide rate of all professions, we understand, we have to take the prozac, speed, weed combo washed down with jager bombs to get though moderating the unmoderate.  Nothing is spared.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #735 on: November 21, 2012, 09:29:33 pm »
I see this as Rafa getting the job done and then come summer, getting the fuck out.

But seriously, we are fans of LFC. Chelsea, Torres and now Rafa. THEY ARE NOT OUR FUCKING CONCERN. It might be hard to take but we have to move on. Rafa has.

Our man is Brendan. Some of you need reminding.

there is another thread about Rodgers in the main site for you soft lad! Go find it.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline himynameisntmark

• itsalgernonmuckbucketjuniorthethird
  • Kopite
« Reply #736 on: November 21, 2012, 09:30:11 pm »
Just heared about this, I feel sick

On the other hand Rafa would of been crazy to reject the job and hope he does well, except against us obviously

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #737 on: November 21, 2012, 09:30:38 pm »
Jesus wept! Have you forgotten their chants during the Hillsborough silence? Can't believe the number of well wishers for the c*nts. The game is fucked. I wonder why people support Liverpool. Do they have any inkling of the city, its politics and history? Wishing Chelsea well, 'I've fucking heard it all now'....

It's beyond belief, I just can't get my head round our so called fans wanting those c*nts to do well after the way they behaved during that minutes silence.

Offline Slick_Beef

• RAWK's Master Baker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: November 21, 2012, 09:30:38 pm »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #739 on: November 21, 2012, 09:31:03 pm »
doctors have the highest sucicide rate of all professions, we understand, we have to take the prozac, speed, weed combo washed down with jager bombs to get though moderating the unmoderate.  Nothing is spared.
You've never seen Phil Babb in a Liverpool shirt then.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: November 21, 2012, 09:31:38 pm »

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: November 21, 2012, 09:31:51 pm »
The minutes silence being ignored, other shit we've dealt with involving that club and their supporters, get to fuck Rafa.

The shit fans indeed eh?

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/21940-anne-williams-a-plea-in-peace-from-one-place-to-another/

Now who exactly should get to fuck? I personally think Rafa would be great at Liverpool again only the reality is that he isn't and may never be again. Their fans, just like everyone elses and ours included, have some bad and some good

Just think which one of those you are being and show your better side fella.
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline CarlitoB

• [color=white]CT fucked about with in unoriginal manner.[/color] Likes to brew up a storm in a teacup... (no one died in the making of this CT)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #742 on: November 21, 2012, 09:31:59 pm »
he gave one a while ago  "''Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team. I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only club in England, and that's Liverpool''

;D

"Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach such a big team. I would never take that job in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only one club in England and that's Liverpool."

I've seen this quote a few times, any chance someone could provide a source?

Just curious as to when/where he said that, as all I can find on the net is links to people quoting that on forums, today.
"God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can't live with that."

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #743 on: November 21, 2012, 09:34:00 pm »
You've never seen Phil Babb in a Liverpool shirt then.

i did! with the betty ford clinic on tour

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #744 on: November 21, 2012, 09:34:22 pm »
I know it's a bit small time to take the piss out of other forums, especially with the way this thread has developed but..

Oh my god. Literally just laughed out loud.

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #745 on: November 21, 2012, 09:34:40 pm »
Imagine Dalglish had won the champs league and FA Cup last season forLFC, and then FSG just sacked him today and appointed Ferguson or someone of that ilk popularity wise with the kop. 

That's how Chelsea must feel. 

Gonna be hilarious to watch from the sidelines, esp if he manages to shift Terry, Lampard et al.

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #746 on: November 21, 2012, 09:34:43 pm »
I know it's a bit small time to take the piss out of other forums, especially with the way this thread has developed but..

He spelled "Their" wrong.

The prize winning c*nt.
Continually on 11,420.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #747 on: November 21, 2012, 09:34:59 pm »
so, slight change to the song when they visit next year?

He won it 5 times................
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #748 on: November 21, 2012, 09:35:40 pm »
The shit fans indeed eh?

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/21940-anne-williams-a-plea-in-peace-from-one-place-to-another/

Now who exactly should get to fuck? I personally think Rafa would be great at Liverpool again only the reality is that he isn't and may never be again. Their fans, just like everyone elses and ours included, have some bad and some good

+ 1.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #749 on: November 21, 2012, 09:35:50 pm »
Will be interesting to see if he can get a tune out of Torres.

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #750 on: November 21, 2012, 09:36:04 pm »
WOW

Offline RuncornRed25

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #751 on: November 21, 2012, 09:36:23 pm »

It's beyond belief, I just can't get my head round our so called fans wanting those c*nts to do well after the way they behaved during that minutes silence.

People are talking about Rafa as a man not Chelsea, the hyperbole in this thread is getting a bit ridiculous

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #752 on: November 21, 2012, 09:36:28 pm »
Taking the piss out of Amir, Mouth, Capon and SHF? .......I don't know?
;D

Nice to see you to see you ?.... Good game,good game!!

''Amurarur All right, my loves?''

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You will look down and the tea will be gone.
« Reply #753 on: November 21, 2012, 09:38:29 pm »
Football is a circus. Not good for us. Not good for Chelsea. Bizarre!

It would be quite entertaining to have a few friends who supported Chelsea to see their reactions though, but sadly I don't! They must be livid! Haha.

I see this as a silly job to take, on so many levels. Following Di Matteo's success, the faux 'rivalry' and the Chelsea supporters' adoration for all things Benitez!

I think this will only end badly, with the media gleefully stirring it all up from the sidelines.

Maybe it is one last crack for Rafa, try and win the league and his reputation is restored?
All around you walls are tumbling down. Stop staring at the ground.

Offline gjr1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: November 21, 2012, 09:39:33 pm »
Nice one Rafa. Easy money.
Obi-Wan:
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: November 21, 2012, 09:40:06 pm »
Good for him I guess, but I'm fucking gutted.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #756 on: November 21, 2012, 09:40:13 pm »
The shit fans indeed eh?

3 people signed that. Red Cafe were much more supportive during the original e-petition. I also recall some US pundit (former ESPN CFC fan) still going on about the most vile accusations about LFC when the inquest was about to be published. I suspect you like me have grown up in West London. Don't know about you mate, but in my school and area, CFC was always the racist white boys team. No kid of colour would ever go near them. Of course things have changed recently, but their core support are c*nts. I'm probably a lot older than you so you may not have experienced the really dark days.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #757 on: November 21, 2012, 09:41:32 pm »
so, slight change to the song when they visit next year?

He won it 5 times................
that would make us look a bit stupid seeing as he only won it once
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #758 on: November 21, 2012, 09:41:41 pm »
;D

Go head dolly, do your dealing

A-rururu A-rururu A-rururururu
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #759 on: November 21, 2012, 09:43:19 pm »
that would make us look a bit stupid seeing as he only won it once

If you're going to be picky, we didn't win it five times in Istanbul...