Author Topic: Rafa Benitez, new Chelsea manager  (Read 85708 times)

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Rafa Benitez, new Chelsea manager
« Reply #600 on: November 21, 2012, 08:56:13 pm »
What's with all this "good luck Rafa" shite? Suddenly Chelsea are a second team to some? Get a grip!

This thread is so cringeworthy it's embarrassing.
Of all the cringeworthy stuff in this thread, saying good luck to Rafa is hardly that bad.
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #601 on: November 21, 2012, 08:56:18 pm »
What a minefield of a thread.

This isn't black and white, too many emotions involved.

Fuck this, media blackout.
:D

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #602 on: November 21, 2012, 08:56:28 pm »
Leigh from Devon on 81111 on text: "44 years I've supported Chelsea - we don't want Benitez. He ruined Inter and he will ruin Chelsea. I will be supporting Steve Clarke at West Brom untill Benitez has gone."

Plastic. As. Fuck.

c*nts.

Online Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #603 on: November 21, 2012, 08:57:05 pm »
Doesn't feel right this.

He's a top man who deserves to be in the game at a top club. It's a weird feeling. Don't care for Chelsea one bit, but I hope Rafa does well. He could take them far with the right backing, but I don't think Roman wants him long term. He's after Pep in the summer.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #604 on: November 21, 2012, 08:57:21 pm »
Some bad fishing expeditions in here. At least I hope they're fishing expeditions

I wish to God the word 'crying' could be banned for 48 hours on here. Its so embarrassing
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #605 on: November 21, 2012, 08:57:31 pm »
Couldn't resist, could you Chopper? ;D

Welcome back!
why thank you kind sir. :)

You're right, once I heard the news I thought I'd dip my toe in the old girl(RAWK) and see how's she's taking it - not well apparently.

Lets not kid ourselves here though, when we play them, he'll be out to stick one over us, make no mistakes about that and so he should, this is football, there is no sentiment in football and nor should there be. We should be out to turn 'his' chelsea team over well and truly and once the whistle blows, it's game on and lets do them.

I'm surprised it's took this long for him to take up a managerial post and to be fair to him, he'll be out to prove a point to Roman and there is no dangerous a man, than a man out to prove a point, so I expect chelsea to be a stronger force once he gets going.

One thing I have to chuckle at though, is the chelsea fans - it must of been like that scene in blazzing saddles when they find out the news today...the new sheriff is a.... Benitez! " Up yours Benitez".. and after the first game with all the boos and loading of guns, he'll be in the changies, shell shocked with his deputy, staring into the air with the deputy whispering into his ear "what did you expect?....hay rafa, welcome, come and marry my daughter?...." ;D

Certainly added an extra dynamic to the season, well and truly.

Rodgers just pawn in game of life :P

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #606 on: November 21, 2012, 08:57:35 pm »
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #607 on: November 21, 2012, 08:57:38 pm »
Some of the personal abuse being thrown around about him on that forum is mad. Proper spat out hatred, if you can spit out through your keyboard.

Offline benn25

• Finger licker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #608 on: November 21, 2012, 08:58:03 pm »
Im stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one hand I want Rafa to do really well so all the shithouses that know absolutely nothing finally see what a great manger he actually is and then on the other hand I want him to do badly, coz its Chelsea and they're wankers with no history, no identity and just utter coonts. Best scenario for me would be they get to a final of a cup, lose and come 4th in the league with us 3rd or higher. For me that would keep Rafa's rep intact, he'll leave that joke of a club head held high but they win nothing and finish below us.
We just leave them be for a while, take a breather, let them settle, then bang!  All over them like a tramp on chips.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #609 on: November 21, 2012, 08:58:04 pm »
it's a shame FSG aren't sociopathatic billionaire crooks who don't sack their manager every 6 months?

Will be so much sweeter when we win the League without a sugar daddy's ill -gotten gains.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #610 on: November 21, 2012, 08:58:12 pm »
Watch Torres start banging them in for fun.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #611 on: November 21, 2012, 08:58:14 pm »
I wish to God the word 'crying' could be banned for 48 hours on here. Its so embarrassing

Most of them are posters just thinking they're being clever or trying to get noticed on other forums. Fuck them.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #612 on: November 21, 2012, 08:58:18 pm »

I hear you mate, just makes me want to weep.

Offline Licky

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #613 on: November 21, 2012, 08:58:33 pm »
I wish him nothing. That scum club cannot even honour a minutes silence.
They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting.

Offline Los back. Thanks.

• Legacy Fan
Rafa Benitez, new Chelsea manager
« Reply #614 on: November 21, 2012, 08:58:42 pm »
Of all the cringeworthy stuff in this thread, saying good luck to Rafa is hardly that bad.

Personally, I'm heart broken....

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #615 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:04 pm »
What's with all this "good luck Rafa" shite? Suddenly Chelsea are a second team to some? Get a grip!

Rafa is a Liverpool legend. If he's not to you, then he's the best manager Liverpool have had in my lifetime, that's for sure.
We're not anywhere near Chelsea anyway. The only team I don't want to win the Prem is Ferguson's bunch, not much in it between City and Chelsea for me.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #616 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:06 pm »
Watch Torres start banging them in for fun.

Or watch Rafa ruthlessly use him as bait to land Falcao.  ;D

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #617 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:08 pm »
Just holding my letter from rafa that came with my commemorate shirt from 2005. Oh, a tear just fell on the letter.
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #618 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:11 pm »
"Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach such a big team. I would never take that job in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only one club in England and that's Liverpool."
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline EFoley1991

• Kopite
« Reply #619 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:27 pm »
Best of luck rafa, it will be bitter sweet if you win anything with them lot.

Offline RuncornRed25

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #620 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:45 pm »

Thats why they are saying Good Luck Rafa and not Chelsea, you know the Rafa who won us The European Cup and dontated 96000 to the HJC

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #621 on: November 21, 2012, 09:00:00 pm »
I hear you mate, just makes me want to weep.

;D
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #622 on: November 21, 2012, 09:00:07 pm »
''Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team. I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only club in England, and that's Liverpool''

guess who?
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline myliverbird

• Legacy Fan
  • Claiming the Liverbird since 1986
« Reply #623 on: November 21, 2012, 09:00:11 pm »
Hope we stuff them at Anfield.
"Im leaning. This is where I lean"

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #624 on: November 21, 2012, 09:00:16 pm »
Plastic. As. Fuck.

c*nts.

Just goes to show the average football fan is nothing but a fucking moron.

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #625 on: November 21, 2012, 09:00:18 pm »
@Boston_Blues: Rafa once said Chelsea fans "lack passion." Bet he'll fecking hear our proof of our passion on Sunday #RafaOut @chelseafc

Actually he'll probably just hear madness and a load of Mancs.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Carly

• Rafa Obsessive. Wales Rugby Union fan. Defianately!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #626 on: November 21, 2012, 09:00:33 pm »
Really can't believe he took the Chelsea job, especially after all those things he said about them when in charge here.  They ALL hate him with a passion, hes completely mad going there.  He should have took a smaller job elsewhere built his stock up again that way instead of committing career suicide. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 09:05:07 pm by karl1987 »

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #627 on: November 21, 2012, 09:00:37 pm »
"Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach such a big team. I would never take that job in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only one club in England and that's Liverpool."

A man's gotta eat...

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #628 on: November 21, 2012, 09:00:38 pm »
I;d prefer City over both Chelsea and Man Utd any day of the week. 
Me too. In fact I'm rather enjoying City doing to the c*nts what they have been doing to everyone else since the Russian energy thief took over.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #629 on: November 21, 2012, 09:01:15 pm »
Perhaps it because I live in London and Chelsea's catchment area. I've grown up with these c*nts all my life.
Regions clearly dictate sentiments then mate. I hate Chelsea but I loathe, absolutely loate everything about MU. I'd rather Chelsea won the ocasional league than MU dominate. So the scenario of Rafa ridiculing and ruining Fergusons last couple of months or years is an endearing thought. Of course that is all periferal and based on us remaining lower placed than both, hopefully in due course we'll head them all.

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #630 on: November 21, 2012, 09:01:16 pm »
Actually he'll probably just hear madness and a load of Mancs.

Don't forget the dragging of knuckles.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #631 on: November 21, 2012, 09:01:19 pm »
Good luck Rafa....They dont deserve you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHC7lIfvk4&feature=related
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Shannon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #632 on: November 21, 2012, 09:01:21 pm »
Good Luck on a personal level Rafa, but never ever on a profession level while you are at Stamford Bridge, because unfortunately if you are doing well Chelsea are doing well and that is something I just cannot support.

I truly hope that it is only to the end of the season. Also I don't think he would but I hope he doesn't poach any of the academy players he built up here.

It's making me sick seeing the crap that is being tweeted about him, Chelsea don't know how lucky they are.
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Martin Luther King

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #633 on: November 21, 2012, 09:01:22 pm »
If you need me, call me  No matter where you are  No matter how far  Just call out my name  I'll be there in a hurry  You don't have to worry..Remember the day I set you free I told you you could always count on me
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #634 on: November 21, 2012, 09:01:32 pm »
''Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team. I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only club in England, and that's Liverpool''

guess who?

Rod Hull? Che Guevara? I give up, surprise me.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #635 on: November 21, 2012, 09:02:04 pm »
It would be good if some of you used your sparetime and energy to post in this thread instead.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=300128.40

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #636 on: November 21, 2012, 09:02:16 pm »

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #637 on: November 21, 2012, 09:02:30 pm »
                       Rafa Benitez.
       Splitting Liverpool opinion since 2007.

Banner anyone.  ;)

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #638 on: November 21, 2012, 09:02:46 pm »
Certainly added an extra dynamic to the season, well and truly.

Rodgers just pawn in game of life :P

Funny game this, we have a former Chelsea reserve team manager at the helm and they get a former Liverpool manager. ;D

I predict a Jose Mourinho dig in about 45 minutes.

Offline mjjason

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #639 on: November 21, 2012, 09:02:57 pm »
I feel this is the wrong decision for Benitez and not because I do not want to see him at Chelsea but because they are completely the wrong club for him.  A club that has had 9 managers in 9 years.  It is not the club where he can rebuild his reputation with little pressure and full backing.  In fact it seems like he already has people at the club and in the media already attacking him.  It is a poor decision by him.  It seems like he keeps on making wrong decisions.  He should have never went to Inter after Mourinho.  That was always a no win situation.  And now going to Chelsea.