Author Topic: General Everton Discussion Thread #theygothegame  (Read 837571 times)

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Everton Discussion Thread
« Reply #10120 on: February 10, 2014, 11:09:57 pm »
http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,43744.0.html

:lmao

If the pair of them played for them Suarez would be the best player in the world and they'd all be doing Sturridge's dance in silly fucking wigs like the bad bunch of dickheads they are.

It's like they live on another planet. "If Suarez played for us I'd stop supporting" no you wouldn't you lying sack of shit, you'd be walking around with a permanent erection saying the same tedious bollocks we have to hear year on year "IF HE WAS WUN OF DA RED SHITE HE'D AV WON THE BALLON DOOR, FUCKING MEDIA BIAS"
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10121 on: February 10, 2014, 11:17:01 pm »
Only Everton...."Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them"

A sig on that NSNO, unreal.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #10122 on: February 10, 2014, 11:27:41 pm »
Only Everton...."Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them"

No way.

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #10124 on: February 10, 2014, 11:32:31 pm »
The bitters really are a club whose entire fanbase seems to live by the motto of 'it's not the winning, it's the taking part' - which is what fucking losers say. Long may it continue.
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #10125 on: February 10, 2014, 11:38:41 pm »
On whether they should avoid Europa league for next season ;
We could beat most teams in that competition with our reserves.
This guy goes on and on in the thread on the same tune. He genuinely believes that the reserves and youth of the peoples club fc would wipe away some of European's top clubs it has to offer

If you look at who is left in this years comp though I'd only be worried about a few. Valencia, Juventus, Napoli, Sevilla and Porto. They rest Id expect to beat over to legs and i honestly believe we have enough about us to knock out some of the above teams.

So if Shalke, Ajax, Benfica,Bilbao dropped down they'd walk them lads. Watch it  ::)

Yeah seventh is what we should be aiming for if we can't get fourth

My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline ghost1359

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10126 on: February 10, 2014, 11:41:14 pm »
I shouldn't delve into Everton forums, I really shouldn't because then I come across stuff like this and it wrecks my head;

"If they have developed a winning style of play, it doesn't mean that they can't develop from that. Surely no one believes they will play that style for eternity?

I would expect an opposition coach to realise a distinct style of play - not in advance, or in the first 5 minutes, but in real time.

I think we and arsenal both conceded relatively early and that hurt because it played into liverpool's hands, and also because of the combination of that with managers who not only want to play a certain way from the outset, but believe that way is the answer even when it's not working. That may be being harsh though.
"

So, just to recap, we're shit because we score early and that stops the opposition from playing how they want to play which makes us look better than we really are?

Offline RedJim

• Nickname Thief!
  • Kopite
  • Liverbird Upon My Chest
« Reply #10127 on: February 10, 2014, 11:47:14 pm »
Is the general consensus that they would prefer to miss out on Europa?

Who do they think they are to turn their nose up at that, when were they last involved in any European tournament? Was it when they got humbled by Bucharest back in '05?

They call us deluded haha!

I had to delete about 20 of them off Facebook and twitter these last few months, I can't fathom some of the absolute cack they come out with.

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #10128 on: February 10, 2014, 11:47:31 pm »
The bitters really are a club whose entire fanbase seems to live by the motto of 'it's not the winning, it's the taking part' - which is what fucking losers say. Long may it continue.

No, the motto is: "You don't have to win things to be a winner." 

They even had a banner.

Please someone, post the picture.....

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #10129 on: February 11, 2014, 12:08:27 am »

:wave
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10130 on: February 11, 2014, 12:11:29 am »
Ah but you forget, England are fucking shite, in international terms they are a 4th division side.
As shite as England are ,Barkley still ain't good enough to start for them in 4 months time.

Doesn't say much for the England team though does it :D

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #10131 on: February 11, 2014, 12:19:01 am »

:wave

Cheers.

I will treasure it always.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #10132 on: February 11, 2014, 12:49:39 am »
Barkley wouldn't get in our team, but then again they reckon only Suarez would get in their team. :lmao

Come to think of it the only two players who would get into our team would be Baines. I wouldn't even take Coleman over Flanagan on current form.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10133 on: February 11, 2014, 01:07:49 am »
Cheers.

I will treasure it always.
Mata's got one as well.

Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10134 on: February 11, 2014, 01:14:49 am »
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10135 on: February 11, 2014, 08:47:28 am »

brilliant. so not only can you be a winner without winning anything, if you actually DO win something you can also be a loser.  this is logic jim, but not as we know it  ???

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #10136 on: February 11, 2014, 10:47:53 am »
Plenty of tickets left for the Everton v Crystal Palace match tomorrow night. ;D

Offline AB LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10138 on: February 11, 2014, 11:34:47 am »
Get a load of this :lmao :lmao

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9161073/premier-league-roberto-martinez-happy-for-everton-to-be-in-title-race

He probably knows they won't win the league but they'll do it with dignity, which is better than actually winning the league anyway, so really they will have won the league.  ;D

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10139 on: February 11, 2014, 12:36:49 pm »
Plenty of tickets left for the Everton v Crystal Palace match tomorrow night. ;D
Typical kopite behaviour  ;)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10140 on: February 11, 2014, 12:41:14 pm »

Bloody Tube strike.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10141 on: February 11, 2014, 12:41:43 pm »
Get a load of this :lmao :lmao

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9161073/premier-league-roberto-martinez-happy-for-everton-to-be-in-title-race

All he said was:
"No one wants to come out and say they want to win the league - we are quite happy to want to win the league!"

Nothing wrong with that, who doesn't want to win the league?

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #10142 on: February 11, 2014, 12:42:51 pm »
David Moyes?
AHA!

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10143 on: February 11, 2014, 12:45:50 pm »
Come to think of it the only two players who would get into our team would be Baines. I wouldn't even take Coleman over Flanagan on current form.

Baines is one of the most overrated defenders in the league, for me. Excellent going forward, good set piece delivery, but he's regularly found out of position, caught out up the pitch or the wrong side of a man coming in from the right. He was absolutely owned by Sterling in the derby. Good player, but not world class, and definitely not "the best left back in the world".
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline OldBloke

• Kopite
  • In the 5th, my ass goes down.
« Reply #10144 on: February 11, 2014, 12:51:10 pm »
Got an email at work this morning about Everton tickets.
Wednesday 12 February: Everton vs Crystal Palace 7.45pm kick-off: £22 Adult / £11 Child 

I'm afraid they will have to do better than that, £22 is nowhere near enough, give me £50 and I might go.

Online Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10145 on: February 11, 2014, 01:00:41 pm »
All he said was:
"No one wants to come out and say they want to win the league - we are quite happy to want to win the league!"

Nothing wrong with that, who doesn't want to win the league?

Indeed, there are plenty of reasons to mock everton, but their manager taking the piss out of the media should not be one.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #10147 on: February 11, 2014, 01:28:40 pm »

they should really register themselves as religion.

They're spouting so much contradictory bullshit that the only reason for otherwise sane people to buy into any of it if it's regarded as religion.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Herby

« Reply #10148 on: February 11, 2014, 01:33:55 pm »
Wednesday 12 February: Everton vs Crystal Palace 7.45pm kick-off: £22 Adult / £11 Child 

I'm afraid they will have to do better than that, £22 is nowhere near enough, give me £50 and I might go.

They're doing that in my work too.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #10149 on: February 11, 2014, 01:49:42 pm »

Are you going? ;D

Offline OldBloke

• Kopite
« Reply #10150 on: February 11, 2014, 01:55:31 pm »
Are you going? ;D

No, I think I'll spend the evening scooping out that mixture of rotting hair, leaves and rice that somehow accumulates in the bottom of the grid in my yard, far more rewarding.

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in the red and white kop
« Reply #10151 on: February 11, 2014, 02:00:56 pm »

Robbing Bastards, it's only £15 for Tranmere.

Offline OldBloke

• Kopite
« Reply #10152 on: February 11, 2014, 02:08:46 pm »
The irony is that 30 years ago I might well have gone to Goodison. Now thank God we have dodgy, low res keystone-kop like, stop-go streams of our own games to keep us amused!

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10153 on: February 11, 2014, 02:26:02 pm »
The irony is that 30 years ago I might well have gone to Goodison. Now thank God we have dodgy, low res keystone-kop like, stop-go streams of our own games to keep us amused!

Ain't that the truth mate. I used to go to that shithole with my blue mates before me mam said I was old enough to go to aways (and even then I could only go if our kid was going.) In fact my auld man and loads of my family were blues and used to take me regularly as a little kid. ( Me dad is not so arsed any more, using the line "I like to see both of them do well" but if truth be told, he's more red than blue now.) And I know loads of people who did the same. Haven't done it since the 80's when they all turned into the new breed of rabid bitter fucking mongrels. Tell a lie, I took my brother in law to a game there when he was home for Christmas in the 90's, I think it was Sunderland just after Christmas. Bought two tickets and got the upper Bullens to ourselves.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10154 on: February 11, 2014, 02:30:32 pm »

The last Everton game I went to was in December 86 (the season they won the league). I think they beat Norwich 4-0. Went with two blues and had a good laugh. Wouldn't go if you paid me now - might catch rabies or something

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10155 on: February 11, 2014, 02:46:39 pm »
Ain't that the truth mate. I used to go to that shithole with my blue mates before me mam said I was old enough to go to aways (and even then I could only go if our kid was going.) In fact my auld man and loads of my family were blues and used to take me regularly as a little kid. ( Me dad is not so arsed any more, using the line "I like to see both of them do well" but if truth be told, he's more red than blue now.) And I know loads of people who did the same. Haven't done it since the 80's when they all turned into the new breed of rabid bitter fucking mongrels. Tell a lie, I took my brother in law to a game there when he was home for Christmas in the 90's, I think it was Sunderland just after Christmas. Bought two tickets and got the upper Bullens to ourselves.
Used to get took all the time in the early 90's by a few older cousins, they used to try and get me to turn Blue, I wouldn't have fucking any of it, even if I did I knew I'd have been fucking kipping in the shed because me Arl fella would've had fucking none of it. Also at the time they had Brett Angel and preki and absolute shite like that, you'd have to be a thick c*nt to want to go and see them week in week out.

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10156 on: February 11, 2014, 02:49:32 pm »
Been to a few Derby's there since, sat in the Glwadys when we've done them a few times its like the end scene in fucking World War Z in there now, gang of horrible twats they are.

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10157 on: February 11, 2014, 03:03:51 pm »
Just ventured over to Gash Old Team for the first time in a while. They now have a thread about they're getting short shrift from the media, and that they should be on tele more, instead of the bigger teams, who they claim there is a preference for.

What does it matter? I thought Everton fans go to the match and that's what they do?

Utterly deluded buffoons. Love a good moan about anything. Always trying to play the perennial, hard done to, plucky underdog, as that's the only thing they've got. Plucky Everton etc etc.

And, I'll say it again, they say we always act as victims? Jokes.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10158 on: February 11, 2014, 03:09:13 pm »
From a signature on NSNO:

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them 

:butt

you couldn't make it up...  :lmao

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10159 on: February 11, 2014, 03:14:15 pm »
Just ventured over to Gash Old Team for the first time in a while. They now have a thread about they're getting short shrift from the media, and that they should be on tele more, instead of the bigger teams, who they claim there is a preference for.

Their derby thrashing was live on the telly. Their Spurs defeat was live on the telly too. They are live on the telly yet again this sunday. What more do they want ?