Author Topic: General Everton Discussion Thread #theygothegame  (Read 840185 times)

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
Re: General Everton Discussion Thread
« Reply #9920 on: February 8, 2014, 02:58:39 pm »
They won all the passing.
Moral victory.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #9921 on: February 8, 2014, 03:12:37 pm »
They just can't give us any credit at all. Their bitterness just won't allow it. They would be creaming themselves if they put in an identical performance to ours today and hammered Arsenal 5-1 at home.

Anyway, the pressures on now!!!

Don't dare slip up tomorrow you bitter blue gobshites.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #9922 on: February 8, 2014, 03:29:29 pm »
Hehehe.

Offline RedMichelFerri

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone - Liverpool till I die
« Reply #9923 on: February 8, 2014, 03:44:14 pm »
They just can't give JHus any credit at all. Their bitterness just won't allow it. They would be creaming themselves if they put in an identical performance to ours today and hammered Arsenal 5-1 at home.

Anyway, the pressures on now!!!

Don't dare slip up tomorrow you bitter blue gobshites.
The fuckers drew at arse and they started comparing themselves to real barca and byern..
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.”

- Rafa Benitez : RIP Ray.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #9924 on: February 8, 2014, 03:48:24 pm »
The fuckers drew at arse and they started comparing themselves to real barca and byern..
Everton, winning trophies by 6 degrees of separation.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline RedMichelFerri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9925 on: February 8, 2014, 04:23:13 pm »
Everton, winning trophies by 6 degrees of separation.

:lmao :lmao
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.”

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9926 on: February 8, 2014, 04:47:27 pm »

They were nailed on for the title after that result, horrible bitter c*nts.

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in the red and white kop
« Reply #9927 on: February 8, 2014, 04:56:02 pm »
Been very fucking quite these c*nts all day, had my mate going on all week about how we'll be lucky to get a draw and they're going to beat the spuds.

I've sent a few texts to bitters today not one fucking reply.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #9928 on: February 8, 2014, 05:18:34 pm »
Been very fucking quite these c*nts all day, had my mate going on all week about how we'll be lucky to get a draw and they're going to beat the spuds.

I've sent a few texts to bitters today not one fucking reply.

Offline RedMichelFerri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9929 on: February 8, 2014, 05:25:25 pm »
The nano & grand old forums couldn't stomach our performance bitter beyond imagination

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #9930 on: February 8, 2014, 05:33:44 pm »
The nano & grand old forums couldn't stomach our performance bitter beyond imagination

Got a link for the GOT forum mate? Always funny reading their little tantrums when we win. :D

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in the red and white kop

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9932 on: February 8, 2014, 05:52:59 pm »
That is lower than low if true...http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php/articles.html/_/fe/br/part-ten-tommy-smiths-dss-claim-r132

unbelievable

I remember this very well.  I remember watching the vid and then Tommy talking (either on radio or tv, can't remember) and writing about it in his Echo column.  He came across as kind of joking when he said something along the lines of "An Evertonian must have reported me", so I have no idea if that side of it is true but certainly it was some fecking jobsworth.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9933 on: February 8, 2014, 06:17:54 pm »
I remember this very well.  I remember watching the vid and then Tommy talking (either on radio or tv, can't remember) and writing about it in his Echo column.  He came across as kind of joking when he said something along the lines of "An Evertonian must have reported me", so I have no idea if that side of it is true but certainly it was some fecking jobsworth.

Didn't one of them report his garden wall to Sefton Council too and he had to knock it down cos he didn't have planning permission  ?  ;D

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9934 on: February 8, 2014, 06:20:16 pm »
A draw between these and spurs tomorrow will be lovely :)

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9935 on: February 8, 2014, 06:21:18 pm »
A draw between these and spurs tomorrow will be lovely :)

Don't forget the red cards too!

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9936 on: February 8, 2014, 06:23:40 pm »
Don't forget the red cards too!

Spurs win please. They'll drop away. Two relatively quick defeats in succession should put that lot back in their boxes.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline Dalglish1892

• Main Stander
« Reply #9937 on: February 8, 2014, 06:37:49 pm »
Improving Henderson, that's brilliant :)

No, they've somehow managed to hold on to Suarez who's way out of their league and more by luck than design, managed to somehow get that brainless fuckwit Sturridge to score goals. That's all there is to them, otherwise they're average to shite.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,24508.9735.html

;D

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9938 on: February 8, 2014, 06:48:30 pm »
Spurs win please. They'll drop away. Two relatively quick defeats in succession should put that lot back in their boxes.

I'm rooting for a Spurs win as well. I'm not worried about them as much as the bitter bluenoses.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline OldBloke

• Kopite
  • In the 5th, my ass goes down.
« Reply #9939 on: February 8, 2014, 06:55:28 pm »
I'm rooting for a Spurs win as well. I'm not worried about them as much as the bitter bluenoses.

Definitely want a Spurs win, to give us a nice gap above those bitter fuckers. Spurs will drop off anyway with the Thursday night football messing them up like it always did to us.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #9940 on: February 8, 2014, 07:02:53 pm »
they don't even play nice football, its just a set piece or a sweet through ball... thats literally it, and somehow everyone gets screwed by it, like schoolboy defenders.

Dirty horrible kick and rush side, they have no midfield but quality pacey forwards, and pressure.
Although saying that they done us 4-0 and are battering arsenal with these tactics
Jib off the tikka takka bobby and start lumping it up

I think a lot on here have got it spot on, for all the tiki taka talk last season Rodgers has done a massive u-turn and decided to play the Allardyce way but instead of big men it is pacey men.

Fair play to them though it is working (at home).

We're just a fat Sam's team with pacy players lads :lmao
They seem really obsessed with tiki taka football since Bobby took over :lmao

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9941 on: February 8, 2014, 07:04:24 pm »
Definitely want a Spurs win, to give us a nice gap above those bitter fuckers. Spurs will drop off anyway with the Thursday night football messing them up like it always did to us.

Agreed. And I'd favour us to beat them at Anfield, too.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9942 on: February 8, 2014, 07:14:16 pm »
Do they not realise that these utterly deluded, bitter, obnoxious, arrogant posts about us being a kick and rush side are just more fuel to the fire?

It's actually difficult to comprehend such levels of delusion and one-eyed bitterness. I feel sorry for them and the way they view football.

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9943 on: February 8, 2014, 07:20:44 pm »
They seem really obsessed with tiki taka football since Bobby took over :lmao

They'd piss the league if you got points for winning the possession.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9944 on: February 8, 2014, 08:37:26 pm »
From GOT today - the first 25 minutes of the game:

Nothing more than a set piece team, glorified bolton

How can they have Owen commentating on this game? It's so sickeningly unfair.

Flanagan is 100% pure breed neanderthal

Lads, I would seriously advise turning the RS-Arsenal game off on health and safety grounds.

Gerrard = field goal kicker

Bolton Bolton Bolton

Why can't they do a Rangers?

Arsenal are worse than us.

Right game over, go and break some legs now.

Fck me. When Sterling scores you know you're ****e.

God doesnt exist

Does this mean we're better than Arsenal? 20 mins vs 90 mins...

This is a joke right, soon an evil rabbit will come on to the pitch and I will wake up... What the **** is going on

Kinell. I hope Arsenal go out of business, the utter useless beauts.

Dirty horrible kick and rush side, they have no midfield but quality pacey forwards, and pressure.
Although saying that they done us 4-0 and are battering arsenal with these tactics
Jib off the tikka takka bobby and start lumping it up

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9945 on: February 8, 2014, 09:18:43 pm »
Can they ever just give faint praise for our performances for once.....actually not sure why I'm asking seeing as we all know the answer to that.

I'm pretty sure if they stuffed Arsenal 5 - 1 with that level of performance we were at today, then people on here would give them the credit they would quite clearly deserve.

Fucking losers.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #9946 on: February 8, 2014, 09:20:18 pm »

Nutters :lmao

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #9947 on: February 8, 2014, 09:37:50 pm »
Can they ever just give faint praise for our performances for once.....actually not sure why I'm asking seeing as we all know the answer to that.

I'm pretty sure if they stuffed Arsenal 5 - 1 with that level of performance we were at today, then people on here would give them the credit they would quite clearly deserve.

Fucking losers.
Yeah but lets be brutally honest, the day that happens I'll use coarse grade sandpaper to wipe me arse.

Offline LFCsupporter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9948 on: February 8, 2014, 09:45:35 pm »
Are these selective quotes, or the overriding majority?

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9949 on: February 8, 2014, 09:53:58 pm »
Are these selective quotes, or the overriding majority?

How many of the soft c*nts do you think can write or type? They're fom the more educated bitters.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline greyfade

• "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....."
  • Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #9950 on: February 8, 2014, 09:57:49 pm »
So many of their goals come from a (big long) ball over the top. This notion that they're some beautiful possession team is the biggest lie ever told. And Brent revels in it.

:lmao

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9951 on: February 8, 2014, 10:07:26 pm »
Fucking losers.

All they are and ever will be: losers.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9952 on: February 8, 2014, 10:08:27 pm »

Fucking losers.
there are a fair few to be fair, those were the ones that tickled me a bit

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9953 on: February 8, 2014, 10:09:48 pm »
We are playing some of the most breathtaking attacking play the league has ever seen and these silly c*nts are calling us a long ball team  :lmao they also don't seem to know the difference between a long ball and a defence splitting through ball.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9954 on: February 8, 2014, 10:11:01 pm »
So much delusion and bitterness. They are either living in a bubble or are foaming at there mouth seeing us do well but just incredibly bitter to the point where they dismiss quality attacking performances as some sort of stoke type hoofball.

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9955 on: February 8, 2014, 10:14:14 pm »
We are playing some of the most breathtaking attacking play the league has ever seen and these silly c*nts are calling us a long ball team  :lmao they also don't seem to know the difference between a long ball and a defence splitting through ball.

Remember though, they can't really tell the difference between a winner and, er, a kind of winner, even though he didn't need to win anything to be a winner.

Nuckle dragging thicko's, the lot of 'em!
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9956 on: February 8, 2014, 10:18:02 pm »
At least their manager has won the FA Cup. What's our manager fucking won eh? Eh?
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9957 on: February 8, 2014, 10:22:17 pm »
At least their manager has won the FA Cup. What's our manager fucking won eh? Eh?

And he won the Merseyside Brown Shoes Wearer Of The Year competition for 2013 too, let us not forget.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #9958 on: February 8, 2014, 10:29:01 pm »
Theyre utterly insane and warped with spite and hate.

Biggest shame of all is not many know about how they really are. Theyre like an abusive husband who puts on an a nice act in public with the family
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #9959 on: February 8, 2014, 10:32:19 pm »
I can't even.. their bitternes reached new level. Unbelievable ;D
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.