Author Topic: Your favourite LFC goal of all time  (Read 42912 times)

Offline HomesickRed

• Anny Roader
Re: Your favourite LFC goal of all time
« Reply #400 on: September 15, 2022, 06:10:05 pm »
Corner taken quickly.

Got to be  this one.
Everything you want in a goal. Rare, inventive, instinctive, unexpected and executed perfectly. And absolutely 100% intentional rather than a hit and hope.
And in addition to so many of the other great shouts above, that one meant something really big.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #401 on: September 15, 2022, 07:57:19 pm »
Got to be  this one.
Everything you want in a goal. Rare, inventive, instinctive, unexpected and executed perfectly. And absolutely 100% intentional rather than a hit and hope.
And in addition to so many of the other great shouts above, that one meant something really big.

Plus the tremendous amount of payback schadenfreude after the first leg shenanigans and Luis, and all the missing players.

So much off the pitch stuff brought to bear as the Kop sucked the ball into the goal... and Divy was his accustomed casual self... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: September 15, 2022, 08:09:26 pm »
And while I'm in v United mode, Fowler's thunderbolt at the theatre of shite. (His second wasn't too shabby also.) Shame we only drew 2-2 but I think it was written in the ref's script that Kung Fu Comeback Boy had to have his shitty penalty and dirty pole-dance.

Fowler's second - what a goal that was! That's always my go to goal when I think of my favourites. That Firmino scored an identical one at The Etihad a few years ago was just bizarre.

Some other great shouts in this thread, obviously the big ones stick out - Gerrard against West Ham in the FA Cup Final, Origi in the last minute against Everton and the winner against Barcelona and against Tottenham in final (crazy how many important goals he scored).

Less important, with the game being a routine league game at Anfield, but I always loved Torres' goal against Newcastle in 2008, the one where Gerrard put him through and he bamboozled the keeper and sat him down with a beautiful swivel of his hips. Lovely goal. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00UOxSsX2tg
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #403 on: September 21, 2022, 01:28:34 am »
Emlyn Hughes' thunderbolt against Southampton in the Kop end the week before the cup final sometime in the seventies.

And Ali.

Some finish that...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3HxjgKbZkfE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3HxjgKbZkfE</a>

LFCHistory.net match info page for the game - www.lfchistory.net/SeasonArchive/Game/625
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #404 on: September 21, 2022, 07:58:20 am »
oh wow, I have never seen that goal. Its brilliant

LFCHistory.net match info page for the game - www.lfchistory.net/SeasonArchive/Game/625
If you look at the report in the bottom left, it has us linked with someone called Keegan, think that turned out ok
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 08:01:06 am by paulrazor »
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: September 21, 2022, 08:33:59 am »
Thanks for that Paul....finally got a reference to one of the best goals I've ever seen.(At least that's what my fading memory tells me!) Phil Boersma's little piece of magic against Stoke back in 1974. I thought it was 1973 but the l'FC history source corrected me. The newspaper article speaks about Boersma's "bewitching run round three players" and that's enough for me.  ;) I thought I must have dreamt it. It was an absolute belter. I've never seen a replay of it either so I might end up being disappointed if I ever did! 
Anyone else on here remember it?

Offline mickl

• many mickls makes a muckl
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #406 on: September 23, 2022, 03:32:50 pm »
Yes, I remember the Boersma goal- magical.  In front of the Kop, I think he and Kennedy had a massive and exciting understanding. Bit disappointed that Keegan got his place back, if I’m honest. But Uncle Bob knows best. Boersma in midfield- didn’t really work.

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: September 23, 2022, 04:30:41 pm »
In the 65th minute of the 1978 European Cup Final, Kenny Dalglish chipped a shot over the head of the Belgian side's goalkeeper Jensen for the only goal of the game

Offline mickl

• many mickls makes a muckl
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #408 on: September 25, 2022, 12:14:06 pm »
That took forever to hit the back of the net. Luckily one or two were sharply inhaling.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #409 on: September 25, 2022, 01:35:58 pm »
Got to be  this one.
Wijnaldum's equaliser was better IMO. Better moment, more emotional, so quickly after the first. The winner was obviously amazing but there was a sense of disbelief from it and the feeling that surely that wouldn't count for some reason. Wijnaldum's was pure release, pure passion, absolute mayhem.

I will always have major soft spots for Benayoun at Fulham, Lovren against Dortmund, Salah at City in the Champions League but all get demoted because of the way those seasons ended. Adding to that that usually finals are so tense and horrible that you can't "enjoy" the goals that much I'd say Gini's equaliser is probably my favourite. Gerrard against Olympiacos right up there. For cup finals Owen against Arsenal always stands out, probably because I was just a kid and didn't feel as stressed as I did in later finals, plus the fact that it was such a laughable smash and grab that it was delirious. Gerrard against West Ham had that same almost laughable quality. I was on a compulsory training course when Salah secured the points against United in the title season or that would probably be up there. 

There's been a few to be there hasn't there? ;D The one wish really is that we get a big title winning goal to celebrate. We wrapped it up so early and then had all the covid shit in 2020 that there wasn't the "moment" that City have had a couple of times and Arsenal/United/Chelsea have enjoyed. So fucking close to having it last year.

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #410 on: September 25, 2022, 02:50:59 pm »
Wijnaldum's equaliser was better IMO. Better moment, more emotional, so quickly after the first. The winner was obviously amazing but there was a sense of disbelief from it and the feeling that surely that wouldn't count for some reason. Wijnaldum's was pure release, pure passion, absolute mayhem.

I will always have major soft spots for Benayoun at Fulham, Lovren against Dortmund, Salah at City in the Champions League but all get demoted because of the way those seasons ended. Adding to that that usually finals are so tense and horrible that you can't "enjoy" the goals that much I'd say Gini's equaliser is probably my favourite.

With you on being one of the few people who preferred the equaliser to the winner. I knew as soon as Gini scored that we were qualifying from the tie, so the winner felt a bit like the cherry on the cake (and was also quite confusing in real time).

When Gini equalised, I was screaming in a way that I don't think I've ever done for a goal before, it was like an out of body experience. Some moment.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #411 on: September 25, 2022, 05:29:18 pm »
In the 65th minute of the 1978 European Cup Final, Kenny Dalglish chipped a shot over the head of the Belgian side's goalkeeper Jensen for the only goal of the game

I was at that one...woke up in a fruit barrow early next morning in a street market in central London. Fuck knows how I got there! No recollection at all of that night.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #412 on: September 25, 2022, 06:43:54 pm »
I was at that one...woke up in a fruit barrow early next morning in a street market in central London. Fuck knows how I got there! No recollection at all of that night.

;D

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #413 on: September 25, 2022, 08:51:24 pm »

Could be about a dozen Sturridge goals but how about this one at Stoke. The number of different things that happen in these five seconds is amazing. I’d give anything to have that front two back.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #414 on: September 25, 2022, 10:01:47 pm »
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #415 on: September 26, 2022, 02:35:20 am »
^

I think I posted that goal earlier in the thread too. I never tire of seeing it.

I remember it going in in real time and it was an absolute stunner. What a goal!

It has everything. Against hated opposition. An absolute rocket. Top corner.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Johnny Aldridge

• Kopite
  • Red & White Crown Paints Kop
« Reply #416 on: September 26, 2022, 05:15:14 am »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Km_LiiUMmxI

McMahon running the ball down, springing off the boards, the 2 touches, off to Beardsley and finished by Aldridge. I was 10 watching this and I loved McMahon, he was small but he was a tough boy, never backed down and played it hard and fair.

It’s hard pick me goal, but that one always stuck with me.
For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side.
Bill Shankly 1913-1981.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: September 26, 2022, 11:06:31 am »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Km_LiiUMmxI

McMahon running the ball down, springing off the boards, the 2 touches, off to Beardsley and finished by Aldridge. I was 10 watching this and I loved McMahon, he was small but he was a tough boy, never backed down and played it hard and fair.

It’s hard pick me goal, but that one always stuck with me.
I wouldnt say he played it fair, today he would have had about 12 red cards in his career maybe more but it was an era where it was eat or be eaten

Funny thing about that clip, the clearance from the arsenal defender is pathetic, McMahon keeping it in when it would have been our throw seemed a bit mad or a bit headless chicken but it ended up brilliant

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: September 26, 2022, 11:18:38 am »
Gerrard vs. Everton 2001
Gerrard vs. Inter Milan
Gerrard vs. Olympiacos
Salah vs. Everton
Salah vs. AS Roma
Suarez vs. Newcastle
Mane vs. Arsenal 2016
Torres vs. Blackburn
Origi vs. Barcelona (winning goal)

impossible to pick one

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #419 on: September 26, 2022, 11:34:15 am »
great thing there Pipa is just reading that I immediately visualized every goal

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: September 26, 2022, 11:47:08 am »
great thing there Pipa is just reading that I immediately visualized every goal

:)

also, Jones against Everton was awesome...

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #421 on: September 26, 2022, 12:12:58 pm »
Can't find the clip of crazy horse v Ipswich away...that was a rocket from some distance, then he set off in typical fashion, arms waving laughing and yelling. I thought  he shouted 'fuckin hell' to be honest, but I need to see goal again!

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #422 on: September 26, 2022, 12:17:54 pm »
Is that one he drove it in over the keepers head from about 25 yards?

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #423 on: September 26, 2022, 12:19:33 pm »
Can't find the clip of crazy horse v Ipswich away...that was a rocket from some distance, then he set off in typical fashion, arms waving laughing and yelling. I thought  he shouted 'fuckin hell' to be honest, but I need to see goal again!

This one, mate?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gZkk7NZQZMA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gZkk7NZQZMA</a>

^ LFCHistory.net match info page - www.lfchistory.net/SeasonArchive/Game/799 (sounds like it is the correct game for the Hughes goal)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 12:22:54 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #424 on: September 26, 2022, 12:20:20 pm »
This one, mate?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gZkk7NZQZMA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gZkk7NZQZMA</a>

Read his lips, that's obviously the one... ;D

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #425 on: September 26, 2022, 12:22:30 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kIWeScmT9E

yes I was just looking it up too,

from about 8.14 is the goal I was thinking of at Newcastle

the ipswich goal Mike wanted comes in right after, ironically set up by Tommy Smith.

If you look at this clip there are some wonderful long range goals, unusual for a centre back.

His enthusiasm was very infectious

Offline Stubbins

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: September 26, 2022, 12:56:45 pm »

When you say 'central London', I'm guessing you mean Soho?

Funny how many of us seemed to be in that neck of the woods after the match  :D

Offline mikeb58

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #427 on: September 26, 2022, 01:32:18 pm »
When you say 'central London', I'm guessing you mean Soho?

Funny how many of us seemed to be in that neck of the woods after the match  :D

Yeah.. Haha, Soho street Market, loads of pissed up Reds everywhere, last train and coaches well gone. But I genuinely can't remember that night!

Offline mikeb58

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #428 on: September 26, 2022, 01:45:29 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kIWeScmT9E

yes I was just looking it up too,

from about 8.14 is the goal I was thinking of at Newcastle

the ipswich goal Mike wanted comes in right after, ironically set up by Tommy Smith.

If you look at this clip there are some wonderful long range goals, unusual for a centre back.

His enthusiasm was very infectious

Thanks for the Emlyn clips, that goal against Ipswich was as good as I remembered!

I loved Emlyn Hughes, not evertbodies cup off tea off the pitch, but I was too young to care about stuff like that back then.

On the pitch he was demon, an incredible talent whose enthusiam you just had to admire. I remember being at Goodison when he got a late double in the Park End, all hell broke loose on the old wooden steps that day,
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 01:47:10 pm by mikeb58 »

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #429 on: September 26, 2022, 02:03:22 pm »
Thanks for the Emlyn clips, that goal against Ipswich was as good as I remembered!

I loved Emlyn Hughes, not evertbodies cup off tea off the pitch, but I was too young to care about stuff like that back then.

On the pitch he was demon, an incredible talent whose enthusiam you just had to admire. I remember being at Goodison when he got a late double in the Park End, all hell broke loose on the old wooden steps that day,
yeah the everton double is in that clip, i love the volley where the camera shows him under the floodlights

Definitely not a popular player in the dressing room but like you, i wasnt in the dressing room so i dont care about that.

In fact says a lot that he and Smith (who was certainly no angel himself) on the pitch were brilliant together

Offline mikeb58

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #430 on: September 26, 2022, 02:18:28 pm »
Bit off topic..but anybody got a favourite 'goal' that was was rightly or wrongly disallowed and mainly forgotten about!

I remember being at Wembley in 74 and Alec Lindsay (who never scored!) belted one in from an angle, but the flag went up for offside, deffo a close decision, cos it was wildly celebrated, well for an instant anyway!

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #431 on: September 26, 2022, 02:46:20 pm »
Bit off topic..but anybody got a favourite 'goal' that was was rightly or wrongly disallowed and mainly forgotten about!

I remember being at Wembley in 74 and Alec Lindsay (who never scored!) belted one in from an angle, but the flag went up for offside, deffo a close decision, cos it was wildly celebrated, well for an instant anyway!
Hendo against Everton in the 2-2 when Mane was deemed to be offside.  Not a particularly great goal but it should have been a(nother) last minute winner in the Merseyside derby.

Beyond that not many come to mind.  Karl Heinz-Riedle scored a very good diving header against Barnsley (?) that was also ruled out for offside in the build up.  I vaguely remember Benteke scoring some good goals but being about 20 yards offside each time.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #432 on: September 26, 2022, 02:48:56 pm »

Fowler ‘scoring’ against Birmingham in his comeback match maybe? Although it was rightly ruled out for offside.

Absolutely not a favourite but you barely ever see, or even hear mention of Beardsley’s disallowed goal in the Cup Final against Wimbledon. Brought back for a feee kick to us on the edge of the box! Always felt a ridiculous decision and I’ve never seen it more than a couple of times I think.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: September 26, 2022, 03:02:54 pm »
I remember Dean Saunders scored a lovely team goal at Crewe in 1992 but not allowed

move starts at 16.10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3z_w52YvDw

2.45 here Steve Nicol scores a brilliant disallowed goal at Newcastle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEygfvKQu3M

famous game he scored three, this was better than any of them , had it counted
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 03:07:09 pm by paulrazor »

Offline BigRedFeetBed

• Main Stander
« Reply #434 on: September 26, 2022, 03:04:24 pm »
So many great goals to choose from, but the ones that immediately come to mind (maybe because they are more recent) are:

Salah vs City's defence in 2021
Suarez's Volley - 1st of 4 against Norwich
Mane backheel against Watford
Divock in the last minute against Pickford.
'The' Corner against Barcelona.
The 'Ghost' goal against Chelsea for the fume!
Kelleher's goal against Chelsea in the League Cup Final
Ali's Header and the subsequent celebration for his dad.

So many great goals

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #435 on: September 26, 2022, 03:48:46 pm »

Cracking goal - used to love watching that game back on the VHS tapes as a kid. Wrongfully disallowed too... as it was the Newcastle defender who played the ball back to Lindsay - not Keegan.

At 59 seconds into this video below...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xFY67LtZn-0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xFY67LtZn-0</a>

Suarez' disallowed goal vs Newcastle was harsh too (maybe the ball was moving - just a little)...

Beardsley's disallowed goal vs Wimbledon in the 1988 FA Cup Final (we got a freekick on the edge of the box for a foul on Beardsley instead)...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_Aqn3Jfbk#t=10m15s

Fowler's offside goal vs Birmingham...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_62vtFhCZH0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_62vtFhCZH0</a>

Sterling disallowed goal for Liverpool (somehow given offside) - away Manchester City in 2013 (the greater Manchester match officials strike again)...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nsGeR6Xbf2I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nsGeR6Xbf2I</a>

« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 04:49:07 pm by oojason »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #436 on: September 26, 2022, 03:54:27 pm »
^

I think I posted that goal earlier in the thread too. I never tire of seeing it.

I remember it going in in real time and it was an absolute stunner. What a goal!

It has everything. Against hated opposition. An absolute rocket. Top corner.

Aye, didnt really mean much in the grand scheme of things but...its just such a thunderbastard. And it got Tyler sounding moderately animated about a Liverpool goal which is quite the achievement.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline mikeb58

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #437 on: September 26, 2022, 04:39:55 pm »
Have they ever done a study on the fastest strike of football for a goal, because I honestly don't think I've ever seen a ball hit so hard as Riises's against Utd!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 04:42:55 pm by mikeb58 »

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #438 on: September 26, 2022, 04:48:21 pm »
Have they ever done a study on the fastest strike of football for a goal, because I honestly don't think I've ever seen a ball hit so hard as Riises's against Utd!

Or the slowest? Because I think it might be Fowler’s free kick at the Kop end against United in 95/96. :D

Offline mikeb58

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #439 on: September 26, 2022, 05:18:39 pm »
Or the slowest? Because I think it might be Fowler’s free kick at the Kop end against United in 95/96. :D

Or Mcallisters late one at Goodision, considering how far it travelled it was bound to slow down, but I don't think it was hit too hard to begin with!