Author Topic: Arsenal  (Read 5783073 times)

Offline King Tay

• Kopite
  • F**k Off Lampard!!!

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
Re: I like the fact you underestimate Arsenal this season!!
« Reply #362 on: October 30, 2008, 01:48:37 pm »
That tottenham fan is a fucking tit, id love to smack him right on his fat fucking head!

Offline cissepower

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
~~Justice For The 96, You'll Never Walk Alone~~

Offline Throxenby

• Has a date with Fat Frank sometime in 2007
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: October 30, 2008, 02:14:21 pm »
That tottenham fan is a fucking tit, id love to smack him right on his fat fucking head!
personally think they both epitomise their respective clubs. maybe its just where they're from.
God bless the skywashed for they know not what they do.

Offline MagicHat

• Seeks SingleBunny For Professional Relationship And Cosy Nights In
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: October 30, 2008, 03:38:14 pm »

Everyone else: "That's why you've won fuck all for so long."

ok how many of those games we have lost drawn were due to being unable to close games out? Liverpool, which was less tactics then Toure being an idiot and last night. There I was thinking we failed over last four seasons due to poor finishing, which we have fixed, getting out muscled in games which we have fixed and poor defending... which we haven't. Our ability to keep going and attack has won many a game, I'm willing to take this one draw for that when we clearly have other problems like the art of defending set peices or high balls. Or concentrating when dominating games. Add in failure to get in a dm

Going for the second goal was something we did when we were successful, it isn't the reason why we have failed recently. I'm sure most Liverpool fans have seen enough of us to tell that not time wasting has cost us... 2 games in over a season? Not our main problem. It seems strange that any Liverpool fan has decided that not going for a corner that been behind our decline but be interested to hear more of this adam

Christ-on-a-bike, the game was already finished off.  And therein lies the problem; your players don't appear to have "game intelligence".  Where was your captain when he should have been instructing the lads to win/keep posession and most of all, where was your manager when he should have been calming things down?

At 4-2 yes it was over but then Clichy gave the ball away and it was 4-3. Then it was a case of either push for a 5th or defend for our lives with a keeper having a bad day
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 03:47:25 pm by MagicHat »

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: October 30, 2008, 03:48:19 pm »
At 4-2 yes it was over but then Clichy gave the ball away and it was 4-3. Then it was a case of either push for a 5th or defend for our lives with a keeper having a bad day
so a case of having players staying forwards and trying to play an expansive game at 4-3 or have players play more compact to keep the ball what with your keeper having a bad day and all, surely you want to prevent shots right. surely the latter is preferable. playing out a game doesn't mean hoofing the ball into the far corner every time you get it.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #367 on: October 30, 2008, 03:48:39 pm »
we bid for 4/5 dm's and didn't get one. Little disconcerting at how bad we are at negioating

That guy Inler from Udineze would have been a great buy but from what i recall he was the one who was not interested in that move.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #368 on: October 30, 2008, 04:04:35 pm »
That guy Inler from Udineze would have been a great buy but from what i recall he was the one who was not interested in that move.

Yep, him and Yaya Toure refused us

so a case of having players staying forwards and trying to play an expansive game at 4-3 or have players play more compact to keep the ball what with your keeper having a bad day and all, surely you want to prevent shots right. surely the latter is preferable. playing out a game doesn't mean hoofing the ball into the far corner every time you get it.

have you ever seen us defend? :P Our defence is a weak point, while the centrebacks were doing well, Sagna and Clichy were not having the best of games, Almunia I have said many times before, Song can defend but on the whole, your running a huge risk with the attacking players nullfied, fullbacks having an off day, poor at defending set plays, two central midfielder who are more then capable of conceding a set play.

If we are not allowed to counter attack, which is what Eboue was doing with three others, then what do we do with the ball? Play it around near in our own box? Limit to 2/3 players counter attacking?

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #369 on: October 30, 2008, 04:05:09 pm »
It's not hard to dislike Arsenal though is it.

The arrogance of the players is astounding when you take into account how little they have actually achieved in the game. It's like they have convinced themselves that they are a special team but they don't put the effort or commitment in to prove it. It's why I believe you lost 2 points last night. You would never see us with 5 minutes to go fucking about with the ball like your lot did and if we did lose possession Carragher, Masch or someone would be throwing their bodies on the line to defend the shots coming in. Who showed that desire for your lot last night?

Secondly there's Wenger, He very rarely gives any other team any credit when you lose and the c*nt is always making excuses - poor refereeing, overly physical teams, bad luck. Another of his favourites, and one he trotted out last night, is that it is a learning experience when you lose, as if that makes the defeat acceptable or something. WTF is that all about? It's like he expects your "kids" to graduate or something, it's not a school FFS. Yet he continually trots out the excuse just because he's got a few 20 year olds in the first team. You don't hear Southgate making these excuses and he's got the youngest first-team in the Prem. Arsene's also the worst loser going, just look at the spats he's had with Pardew and Jol.

But most importantly is the fucking fawning praise you recieve from the press. Fucking every time you score a goal it's the most glorious goal ever scored, but not only that, it was made extra especially glorious because it was scored apparently by pre-pubescents. The amount of times the media mention the words "magnificent" "potential" "young" "beautiful" when talking about your lot, tends to get on your tits as a neutral, especially considering you lose to virtually any team with a good defence and your team hasn't won anything for going on 4 years now.

Finally Adebayor dancing like a c*nt. I mean what a c*nt.

I must say though your fans are pretty good on the whole and I'm not just saying that cos I'm talking to a Gooner, but you seem to be pretty honest with yourselves. You can see where improvements need to be made and you can see through most of the bullshit Wenger comes out with.

All in my opinion like.

Edit: I thought MagicHat asked why JL disliked Arsenal so much, but looking again it was Manilla Kop.

So my post was actually directed at MagicHat as if he had asked the question and not at, as it would appear, my imaginary Gooner friend.

If you ever need a kidney...
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: October 30, 2008, 04:11:21 pm »

Agreed.

In fact they are both c*nts. More so the Spurs fan.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Manila Kop

• TRYING HARD TO FIT IN OOTER
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Greatest Fighter in the World
« Reply #371 on: October 30, 2008, 04:22:19 pm »
In fact they are both c*nts. More so the Spurs fan.

He took off his shirt and dry humped the Arse fan after the equalizer.  Don't think there's really any contest.
The infallible wank stain
Lolzies. More chance of a wank off the pope than beating United, I'm afraid. It is beyond Benitez, apart from when they were at their lowest ebb, when we knocked them out of the FA Cup. They certainly aren't anywhere near there now.

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
« Reply #372 on: October 30, 2008, 04:37:48 pm »
Be prepared for 'the kids' to beat Stoke at the weekend by a hatful, so we can all go through it again. It's like 'Groundhog Week' or something. One match you're playing good football, winning the game comfortably, media falling over themselves to cup Wenger's balls and stroke his pecker etc. Then a few days later all of your weaknesses are exposed within 90 minutes, Wenger blames immaturity/overly-physical tactics/bad refereeing, doesn't give anyone any credit ever, etc.

BUT does anyone question this? Does anyone say Wenger's close to the sack? Do the papers make up stories about someone replacing him? Do you see anyone writing them off for the title? Do you see any mention of the word 'rotation'? Do you see anyone ripping certain players to shreds and putting more and more pressure on them to perform?

NO. NOTHING. NADDA. ZIP.

It beggars belief how Rafa can get so much stick over the last few years while Wenger remains untouchable. It's absolutely criminal infact.

I honestly don't think Wenger will ever learn from his mistakes. I think he'll just keep going trying to bring in youngsters and win games with 'beautiful' football until you win something. Which is fine because he'll never receive any pressure from anywhere while doing so, it would seem. Rafa can't afford to fuck about this season and win nothing, because as soon as that happens he'll be under all the pressure the muppet media can muster, leading to our stupid owners thinking a change of manager is what we need. Wenger will continue to keep his job while blaming the entire world around him for his short-comings, and the worst of it is people listen and believe him.

Incredible.
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #373 on: October 30, 2008, 04:50:23 pm »
Be prepared for 'the kids' to beat Stoke at the weekend by a hatful, so we can all go through it again. It's like 'Groundhog Week' or something. One match you're playing good football, winning the game comfortably, media falling over themselves to cup Wenger's balls and stroke his pecker etc. Then a few days later all of your weaknesses are exposed within 90 minutes, Wenger blames immaturity/overly-physical tactics/bad refereeing, doesn't give anyone any credit ever, etc.

BUT does anyone question this? Does anyone say Wenger's close to the sack? Do the papers make up stories about someone replacing him? Do you see anyone writing them off for the title? Do you see any mention of the word 'rotation'? Do you see anyone ripping certain players to shreds and putting more and more pressure on them to perform?

NO. NOTHING. NADDA. ZIP.

It beggars belief how Rafa can get so much stick over the last few years while Wenger remains untouchable. It's absolutely criminal infact.

I honestly don't think Wenger will ever learn from his mistakes. I think he'll just keep going trying to bring in youngsters and win games with 'beautiful' football until you win something. Which is fine because he'll never receive any pressure from anywhere while doing so, it would seem. Rafa can't afford to fuck about this season and win nothing, because as soon as that happens he'll be under all the pressure the muppet media can muster, leading to our stupid owners thinking a change of manager is what we need. Wenger will continue to keep his job while blaming the entire world around him for his short-comings, and the worst of it is people listen and believe him.

Incredible.

Wenger's building something big though. Once those jaw-droppingly talented youngsters mature then he'll have one of the greatest teams ever to grace a football pitch. The Spaniard hasn't shown anywhere near that amount of foresight., and he gives shit interviews as well.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Fletchinho

• slightly better than Gerrard...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #374 on: October 30, 2008, 04:51:44 pm »
Hehe. this thread turned out well

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: October 30, 2008, 05:05:32 pm »
Wenger's building something big though. Once those jaw-droppingly talented youngsters mature then he'll have one of the greatest teams ever to grace a football pitch. The Spaniard hasn't shown anywhere near that amount of foresight., and he gives shit interviews as well.

That could have been written 3 years ago.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: October 30, 2008, 05:08:34 pm »
It's funny how noone in the media is mentioning that we had a younger team on the pitch yesterday than Arsenal.

Almunia - 31
Sagna - 25
Silvestre -31
Gallas - 31
Clichy - 23
Walcott - 19
Fabregas - 21
Denilson - 20
Nasri - 21
Van Persie - 25
Adebayor- 24

Average age = 24.5

Gomes - 27
Hutton - 23
Corluka - 22
Woodgate - 28
BAE - 24
Bentley - 24
Modric - 23
Jenas -25
TH - 21
Bale - 19
Pav - 26

Average age =23.8

Offline cissepower

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: October 30, 2008, 05:13:08 pm »
It's funny how noone in the media is mentioning that we had a younger team on the pitch yesterday than Arsenal.

They only mention Arsenals average age when they beat some pile of shite team in the champions league
~~Justice For The 96, You'll Never Walk Alone~~

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: October 30, 2008, 05:17:58 pm »
I think 24.5 is the average age for thier team. Certainly in the league.

Tommy, its not that funny really. it's beyond a joke now. Especially compared to your team last night. They had 3 over 30's (all at the back) compered to you're oldest player (Woodgate) and they still fucked it up.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: October 30, 2008, 05:21:47 pm »
I think 24.5 is the average age for thier team. Certainly in the league.

Tommy, its not that funny really. it's beyond a joke now. Especially compared to your team last night. They had 3 over 30's (all at the back) compered to you're oldest player (Woodgate) and they still fucked it up.

Exactly. They have a very experienced back line so Wenger saying its down to lack of experience is a complete load of bollocks

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
« Reply #380 on: October 30, 2008, 05:22:05 pm »
So even our side last night was on average younger than Arsenal's.
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline Throxenby

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: October 30, 2008, 05:26:15 pm »
fuk me i thought yer had been sold a pup, in that gomes but it aint like hes inexperienced either.

(awaits the bastards MoM performance now saturday)

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #382 on: October 30, 2008, 05:40:46 pm »
Look what Wenger has done pre-season.

His defence needed strengthening, arguably 2 new centre backs to allow Gallas to play anywhere across the back line.

What does he do, bring in Mikael Silvestre on the cheap. If we signed him I'd be gutted. He's not bad at left back but is too small/weak in the air and too one-sided to be a centre back.

It's ok talking about his vision for the future etc but soon Fabregas will be off and so the key piece in the vision will need replacing. They need some quality brought in now, defensively they are awful.

I've also heard a lot of talk about how good Almunia is....keep talking.

Offline Throxenby

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: October 30, 2008, 05:45:41 pm »
nowt to talk about hes fukin shite.
looking at their summer dealings it belies the argument they have shitloads of cash to spend. they're full of shite

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #384 on: October 30, 2008, 05:47:24 pm »
nowt to talk about hes fukin shite.
looking at their summer dealings it belies the argument they have shitloads of cash to spend. they're full of shite

Absolutely, and yet the media are propelling him as a potential England keeper. He's gash.

Offline Camina Camina

• Legacy Fan
  • Venga Chico's
« Reply #385 on: October 30, 2008, 06:01:53 pm »
Lost and not yet replaced your best player of last season (Flamini), only two decent centre backs and one of those is a bit of a flake (Gallas), still not convinced about your keeper, you have a talented bunch of players but they are young and inexperienced, a few injuries could see you struggle, additionally you need to have a plan B when the tika taka game doesn't work.

I stand by my statement of 19th August on this thread as it has been proven correct.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 06:38:44 pm by Camina Camina »
Borussia Park, Sud Tribune, Block 4 Rechts, Reihe 24, Platz 9

Tor in Gladbach!

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: October 30, 2008, 06:13:53 pm »

Our accounts have to be made public I think, we have 30 million. We clearly do have money to spend if we could pay enough to get bids accepted for Toure, Nasri and Inler.

Wow, that is a young team TW, credit to... who do I credit? Jol, that former Director of Football or Commelli?

Offline Throxenby

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: October 30, 2008, 06:22:11 pm »
whats to credit if they're shite ?
thought it was "if yer good enough yer old enough", not "if yer young yer good enough".

so if they accepted bids why didnt they come ?
wages or terms of payment ?
if yer had bids accepted theres only two reasons a player didnt sign. maybe it was wages as yer let the dirty working midfielder go.

Offline My Original Name Please

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly Mr Shankly
Libpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #389 on: October 30, 2008, 06:35:39 pm »
OOOOOOOOOOOO YOSSI YOSSI!

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #390 on: October 30, 2008, 06:56:03 pm »
Our accounts have to be made public I think, we have 30 million. We clearly do have money to spend if we could pay enough to get bids accepted for Toure, Nasri and Inler.

Wow, that is a young team TW, credit to... who do I credit? Jol, that former Director of Football or Commelli?

I'm not after credit for the age of our players - I imagine quite a few clubs this season have fielded teams with similar age ranges. My point is that for some reason Arsenal keep fielding "our young players are inexperienced in this situation" as an excuse when they fuck up, whereas they actually have a very experienced side on the whole. Your back line yesterday must have been one of the most experienced defences in the league!

Offline Camina Camina

• Legacy Fan
  • Venga Chico's
« Reply #391 on: October 30, 2008, 06:59:43 pm »

Young or not they mugged your lot good and proper for two points last night

Yes there will be matches where the opposition doesn't have skill or tactics to make a game of it and you'll run rings around them and look really good doing it, but as I've said, you need a decent centreback, a ball winner in midfield, a leader on the pitch and more tactical acumen from Wenger, otherwise you will throw games away like you did last night and it will be another season without a trophy.
Borussia Park, Sud Tribune, Block 4 Rechts, Reihe 24, Platz 9

Tor in Gladbach!

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #392 on: October 30, 2008, 07:49:04 pm »

Almunia - 31
Sagna - 25
Silvestre -31
Gallas - 31
Clichy - 23
Walcott - 19
Fabregas - 21
Denilson - 20
Nasri - 21
Van Persie - 25
Adebayor- 24

Average age = 24.5

Gomes - 27
Hutton - 23
Corluka - 22
Woodgate - 28
BAE - 24
Bentley - 24
Modric - 23
Jenas -25
TH - 21
Bale - 19
Pav - 26

Average age =23.8

This may be true , but the Spurs fans have aged about 50 years over the past few weeks  ;)

Offline Degs

• sy's midnight runners.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: October 30, 2008, 07:59:03 pm »

Getting Yaya Toure would have you as title contenders.
I wonder if Wenger gets that eye operation for Christmas and can see it in time.

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #394 on: October 30, 2008, 08:07:39 pm »
whats to credit if they're shite

so if they accepted bids why didnt they come ?
wages or terms of payment ?
if yer had bids accepted theres only two reasons a player didnt sign. maybe it was wages as yer let the dirty working midfielder go.

Some of them are good players, the problem is some of the defence combined with lack of balance. Not that they are shite

Inler vowed to stay at his club one more year to prove himself and Yaya Toure wanted to fight for his place at Barca, can't blame him for giving it a go.

I'm not after credit for the age of our players - I imagine quite a few clubs this season have fielded teams with similar age ranges. My point is that for some reason Arsenal keep fielding "our young players are inexperienced in this situation" as an excuse when they fuck up, whereas they actually have a very experienced side on the whole. Your back line yesterday must have been one of the most experienced defences in the league!

the only time I accept the young team thing with us is Carling Cup sides and that depends on the side out there. It is true that there has been some young age rubbish spouted about our players

you need a decent centreback, a ball winner in midfield, a leader on the pitch and more tactical acumen from Wenger

I'll give Silvestere and Gallas a chance, the two have started well but could well need a cb. Definitively need a ball winner certainly, while I think Gallas gets too much criticism we could use more leadership and yes, Arsene's tactics are still a problem. Oddly enough he was getting better at it last year, not so much this year. Well that or Song isn't listening 

Offline dannymc

• Wannabee RAWK dogger
  • Legacy Fan
  • Any spares
« Reply #395 on: October 30, 2008, 08:08:01 pm »
When's the last time we conceded 4 at home?  :P
If he scores more goals than Torres this season ill change me name to Carol.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: October 30, 2008, 08:17:48 pm »
When's the last time we conceded 4 at home?  :P

Arsenal, League cup? :P
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #397 on: October 30, 2008, 09:06:23 pm »
If Arsenal had a spine of Reina, Carragher and Mascherano, they'd probably win the league. I was watching Lassana Diarra yesterday for Pompey and he was easily their best player. It's criminal that Chelsea and Arsenal didn't give him much playing time as he is comfortably good enough to play for a top four side. In fact, if we didn't have Mascherano, I'd be desperate for his signature.

I've said it before, but the thing that amazes me is Wenger's policies in the transfer market. I mean, how do you judge what a manager does when buying players? Is buying a failure worse than not prioritising on the positions you're in desperate need of improvement? There is no doubting Walcott and Nasri can become great players, but they cost a combined total of over £20m. Manchester United overpaid for Hargreaves, but signing a player like him would have been more beneficial for Arsenal. Same goes for Mascherano. Who, for the record, signed for a similar fee that they spent on Eduardo Da Silva.

Anyone with any knowledge of football could see Pires, Ljungberg, Henry, Wiltord, Bergkamp and whoever else is remembered would not have had the same freedom without a fantastic backline and the defensive cover of Patrick Vieira. I think Vieira's days were numbered and selling him might not have been the end of the world for Arsenal, but why didn't they get a proper replacement for him? That's what confuses me as it is clear they are not far off being a fantastic side.

Denilson, Nasri, Rosicky, Van Persie, Walcott, Fabregas, Adebayor etc are all great players, but without someone who'll roll their sleeves up and get stuck in, they won't win a thing.

Offline Art Vandelay

• a.k.a. Terry Gilliam
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: October 30, 2008, 09:43:41 pm »
I don't underestimate "the Arsenal".

I just think you're shit.
I currently stand by my initial comments.
"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains."

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: October 30, 2008, 10:07:52 pm »
That game last night was rigged, not a doubt in my mind, not seen a dodgier goalkeeping display since Grobelaar at Newcastle.