Author Topic: Arsenal  (Read 5781146 times)

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Re: I like the fact you underestimate Arsenal this season!!
« Reply #3880 on: April 14, 2010, 10:28:37 pm »
So you're totally content with your style of football despite the fact that Barcelona completely showed you up and showed how far away you are from executing it properly?

Come on now Juan, be fair, you can stick the boot in but Barca would do that to most teams, hardly a slight
on Arsenal that they were beaten by the reigning champs with two of the best players in the world up against them.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #3881 on: April 14, 2010, 10:29:51 pm »
If players stayed fit, wasn't it?

That sounds like the kind of sensible stipulation that Rafa would add.
Radio 5 decided to ignore that nugget.

(ps I've got a new conspiracy theory, Rafa is deliberately keeping us out of the CL, to starve the owners of revenue, and to show them that football isn't a cash cow)
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Una cerveza, por favor

• As cold as ice... and almost as interesting.™
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡Sí sí sí, la Copa ya está aquí!
    • JFT96
« Reply #3882 on: April 14, 2010, 10:30:25 pm »
There is nothing wrong with attacking football if you do the basics well. Too many times this season the basics have been forgotten.

There is NO shame in losing to that Barcelona team. They would of pasted Liverpool too.

No there's no shame in losing to Barca like Real did.. But to get anally probed by them, at Ashburton Grove, for 70 long and hard minutes, in front of loved ones is embarrassing. And then get smashed away at Camp Nou. We beat Barca 2-1 away and I'm sure Masch would have Messi in his pocket.

Juan, I'm not basing it on one game but rather highlighting what I've felt Arsenal has been lacking under Wenger and using this as an example of it. If Almunia wasn't pony and trap and Gomes wasn't so good today, Arsenal should definitely have gotten something out of the game.
C'est la vie.

Offline MagicHat

• Seeks SingleBunny For Professional Relationship And Cosy Nights In
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3883 on: April 14, 2010, 10:31:13 pm »
No. I'm not in your first team.

Good for you, really. It wasn't really at you, but fuck it, it applies to all your lot I suppose. RAWKing in the free world within half an hour of losing to your biggest rivals. Awesome.

And that was just a beast of a goal in the Barca game.

Rosicky, so very young :P

It's that or get drunk, would rather be sober

Messi's 4th or another?

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #3884 on: April 14, 2010, 10:31:22 pm »
Come on now Juan, be fair, you can stick the boot in but Barca would do that to most teams, hardly a slight
on Arsenal that they were beaten by the reigning champs with two of the best players in the world up against them.

That's kind of my point isn't it Phil - Barca showed exactly where they rank in the grand scheme of things, and that is a million miles away from being able to play that way properly, yet Wenger persists and pulls the wool over peoples eyes with this idea that they're absolutely brilliant at it. Barca showed the difference between a team that does it well and Arsenal.

"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline ConorYNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3885 on: April 14, 2010, 10:31:40 pm »
If players stayed fit, wasn't it?

It was, completely ignored by the media and a lot of our fans unfortunately.

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3886 on: April 14, 2010, 10:32:38 pm »
Don't get in the way of his little rants which i find based on pettiness. To be honest, it just makes no sense with the hate towards Arsenal Juan. Arsenal was a club which was there for Liverpool in 89 after Hillsborough. As a club, we have always been supportive towards Liverpool and there is many examples of this. The latest one being the FA cup game a few years back and some of the banners.

Barcelona are the best team on this planet. They can beat ANYONE and will most likely win the CL again. Arsenal are just a lower standard of that who just haven't had enough this season to win a trophy. You need a reality check mate.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3887 on: April 14, 2010, 10:33:23 pm »
Almunia has been a huge liability for them this season, you'd wonder where they'd be with a decent keeper.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3888 on: April 14, 2010, 10:34:35 pm »
No there's no shame in losing to Barca like Real did.. But to get anally probed by them, at Ashburton Grove, for 70 long and hard minutes, in front of loved ones is embarrassing. And then get smashed away at Camp Nou. We beat Barca 2-1 away and I'm sure Masch would have Messi in his pocket.

Juan, I'm not basing it on one game but rather highlighting what I've felt Arsenal has been lacking under Wenger and using this as an example of it. If Almunia wasn't pony and trap and Gomes wasn't so good today, Arsenal should definitely have gotten something out of the game.
You beat them then, this is a completely different Barcelona team in terms of attitude. They are a much better team. And i don't think you would of been able to contain Messi, the guy is an amazing footballer and iv seen LESS than average footballers hurt Liverpool this season. So there is no good reason as to why you could contain him.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3889 on: April 14, 2010, 10:36:31 pm »
To be fair, Barca would probably destroy us now. We should let that result we had 3 or so years ago pass when talking about this Barcelona side.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #3890 on: April 14, 2010, 10:37:01 pm »

Arsenal will buy Arteta when Fibreglass goes this summer.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3891 on: April 14, 2010, 10:38:22 pm »
We had no chance of winning the league anyway after the Birmingham game. That game is the game which killed our hopes. Plus we are missing big players, match winning players and we still require a new GK and a few more players.

Its clutching at straws.

No, that's rubbish. You had a decent chance still. If you had won tonight you would be three points behind Chelsea. FACT. That is nothing, And with four games left and them still having to go away to WHL and Anfield you could have done them. Your fixtures from now on are easy as fuck. You are clutching at straws if you genuinely don't believe playing your best attacker and your best defender when they weren't fit and then both got horrendous injuries in a game you had no chance of winning wasn't a mistake when it has cost you your title challenge and a realistic chance of winning the league.

Well done Wenger. Another trophyless season thanks to your incompetence. Maybe you should sign a CB and DM this summer eh?

You say Gallas and Cesc, that's two out of six. Who is the other?

Arshavin mate, he only played 20 mins against Brum wasn't it because he wasn't fully fit? And then he hobbled off against Barca.

I'm not trying to wind you up lad, I genuine think as Arsenal season ticket holders I know agree that you had no chance of winning the CL but a really good chance of winning the title and Wenger fucked it right up.

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3892 on: April 14, 2010, 10:38:56 pm »
Almunia has been a huge liability for them this season, you'd wonder where they'd be with a decent keeper.

Ok, now I want to get drunk.

Una, if Masch was playing for Arsenal, he would have got injured by the second leg anyway :P As afc says, Barca are a lot better now then they were then. Benetiz superior tactical ability might have negated some of the damage but Messi was just unstoppable in second leg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • JFT96
« Reply #3893 on: April 14, 2010, 10:39:20 pm »
To be fair, Barca would probably destroy us now. We should let that result we had 3 or so years ago pass when talking about this Barcelona side.

NO.

btw afcgooner and MagicHat - Fabregas is definitely off to Barca. My mate from the city told me and he's really excited.
C'est la vie.

Offline Neil D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3894 on: April 14, 2010, 10:40:53 pm »
There is NO shame in losing to that Barcelona team. They would of pasted Liverpool too.

Bullshit. We may have been beat but we would have kept it tight and nabbed goals on the counter. Like we did last time when we did them in the Nou Camp.

Chelsea showed last year a proper organised team can stop Barca and only three dodgy ref calls for pens saved them at Stamford Bridge. Arsenal's approach was all wrong.

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3895 on: April 14, 2010, 10:41:14 pm »
He is off to Barca

Just doubt it is this summer. Not unless Barca are in the habit of paying stupid money for a sub. One or two more seasons when Xavi is in decline then sure

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • JFT96
« Reply #3896 on: April 14, 2010, 10:42:02 pm »
Ok, now I want to get drunk.

Una, if Masch was playing for Arsenal, he would have got injured by the second leg anyway :P As afc says, Barca are a lot better now then they were then. Benítez superior tactical ability might have negated some of the damage but Messi was just unstoppable in second leg

I'm on my 4th pint now. Arsenal cost me 100 quid today :no

Haha no, Masch is a hardy bastard and would have broken Messi in two. Actually, if/when Fabregas goes, Arsenal should get in Yaya Toure and 30 million. My Gooner mate was telling me Arsene has a 45 million warchest - so you guys should buy Lloris, Toure, Chamakh and then still have money left over if Cesc leaves. Tasty.
C'est la vie.

Offline Franck Le Poof

• Blonde transvestite who is utterly haunted by the idea of sitting in other mens piss. Has ticked the box for no publicity ;)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3897 on: April 14, 2010, 10:42:03 pm »
I've been wondering this lately; even if the Arsenal fans did eventually want Arsene out, do you think the Arsenal board would go through with it? He does make them a remarkable amount of money, like.
Whenever I meet a French girl I kiss her on both cheeks. Then I stand up and say hello

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3898 on: April 14, 2010, 10:42:40 pm »
No one should be having a go at Arsenal. Look at how many injuries they've had, it's ridiculous. Literally half their first team has been decimated. They've pretty much had worse luck with injuries than us and they didn't really splash the cash as well like us, yet they've lasted in title race this long.

Still, great to see their fans suffer after all the shite they spout. ;D
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3899 on: April 14, 2010, 10:43:39 pm »
No, that's rubbish. You had a decent chance still. If you had won tonight you would be three points behind Chelsea. FACT. That is nothing, And with four games left and them still having to go away to WHL and Anfield you could have done them. Your fixtures from now on are easy as fuck. You are clutching at straws if you genuinely don't believe playing your best attacker and your best defender when they weren't fit and then both got horrendous injuries in a game you had no chance of winning wasn't a mistake when it has cost you your title challenge and a realistic chance of winning the league.

Well done Wenger. Another trophyless season thanks to your incompetence. Maybe you should sign a CB and DM this summer eh?

Arshavin mate, he only played 20 mins against Brum wasn't it because he wasn't fully fit? And then he hobbled off against Barca.

I'm not trying to wind you up lad, I genuine think as Arsenal season ticket holders I know agree that you had no chance of winning the CL but a really good chance of winning the title and Wenger fucked it right up.
No, i disagree. The Birmingham game was massive mate for our title challenge. If we won it, it kept us between utd and Chelsea by 2 points. It would of set us up just right but Almunia proved why he isn't up to it. You just don't give up in a CL quarter final. At the end of the day, we just haven't done enough to win anything, never mind the championship.

We should of tried to stay in the FA cup. That is Wengers problem. Going for ultimate glory and having no back up.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3900 on: April 14, 2010, 10:44:49 pm »
Don't see the point in making CL comparisons between us 3 years ago and Arsenal this season v Barca.
The main topic is basically Arsenal's title challenge, they've done well to get back into it after losing to the mancs
and chelsea and like us they've been affected by injuries at crucial times, RVP being the biggest loss of course taking the season
as a whole.
I think some posters are being a bit harsh to be fair, we would have killed to have been in with a shot at the title this week
no matter how slim our chances, Arsenal have been riding their luck lately with late goals etc and they finally got caught out tonight
but like us without Torres at the weekend they were devoid of their most dangerous player in Fabregas and Vermaelen got injured
early doors. I didn't think they'd win the title but they could have given second spot a good go.
They need a stronger presence in midfield, and to strengthen at CB and get rid of Almunia asap if they're to make a go of it
next season.

Offline Neil D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3901 on: April 14, 2010, 10:46:07 pm »
No, i disagree. The Birmingham game was massive mate for our title challenge. If we won it, it kept us between utd and Chelsea by 2 points. It would of set us up just right but Almunia proved why he isn't up to it. You just don't give up in a CL quarter final. At the end of the day, we just haven't done enough to win anything, never mind the championship.

We should of tried to stay in the FA cup. That is Wengers problem. Going for ultimate glory and having no back up.

How can you possibly disagree? Three points mate, that's what the difference would be now. With four games to go. Yeah the Brum game was big but you were still in it and that's a fact.

I'm not saying you should have thrown it. But with so little chance of winning why risk your best unfit players? It was bonkers. With Fabregas and Gallas tonight no way you lose.

To be fair you are right about the FA Cup, he fielded a piss poor side at Stoke.

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3902 on: April 14, 2010, 10:46:12 pm »
Bullshit. We may have been beat but we would have kept it tight and nabbed goals on the counter. Like we did last time when we did them in the Nou Camp.

Chelsea showed last year a proper organised team can stop Barca and only three dodgy ref calls for pens saved them at Stamford Bridge. Arsenal's approach was all wrong.

Chelsea are better than you though. You may have kept it tight but Barcelona team is one of the great teams of our generation. There is nothing to convince me that you would of kept it tight and not lost 2-3. They are a brilliant side, designed to cut teams open and punish them with clinical finishing. Plus they have the best player in the world.

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3903 on: April 14, 2010, 10:47:42 pm »
I've been wondering this lately; even if the Arsenal fans did eventually want Arsene out, do you think the Arsenal board would go through with it? He does make them a remarkable amount of money, like.

Well he only has a season left so the board would probably be tempted to give Wenger one last season if they were unhappy. I don't think there is any suggestion the board are unhappy, though rumors are they wanted Wenger to spend in the last two windows, and they would be wise enough not to let the fans influence them. Are the fans unhappy? Some are, some aren't

Una, yeah if we do sell Cesc, I would want a swap as well as cash.

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3904 on: April 14, 2010, 10:47:55 pm »
How can you possibly disagree? Three points mate, that's what the difference would be now. With four games to go. Yeah the Brum game was big but you were still in it and that's a fact.

I'm not saying you should have thrown it. But with so little chance of winning why risk your best unfit players? It was bonkers. With Fabregas and Gallas tonight no way you lose.

To be fair you are right about the FA Cup, he fielded a piss poor side at Stoke.
3 points is huge at this stage. 5 games to go, 4 now and 3 points is a gap. It was basically 4 if you count GD. We just didn't have enough.

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #3905 on: April 14, 2010, 10:50:22 pm »
Don't see the point in making CL comparisons between us 3 years ago and Arsenal this season v Barca.
The main topic is basically Arsenal's title challenge, they've done well to get back into it after losing to the mancs
and chelsea and like us they've been affected by injuries at crucial times, RVP being the biggest loss of course taking the season
as a whole.
I think some posters are being a bit harsh to be fair, we would have killed to have been in with a shot at the title this week
no matter how slim our chances, Arsenal have been riding their luck lately with late goals etc and they finally got caught out tonight
but like us without Torres at the weekend they were devoid of their most dangerous player in Fabregas and Vermaelen got injured
early doors. I didn't think they'd win the title but they could have given second spot a good go.
They need a stronger presence in midfield, and to strengthen at CB and get rid of Almunia asap if they're to make a go of it
next season.

If any of that is at me can I just say that I do think Barcelona would hammer us this season and also that I think we're playing shit, unacceptably shit, and have mentioned as much plenty. The fact that Barca would batter us though should in no way detract for the fact that they absolutely dicked Arsenal and showed just how far away they are from making that kind of football work. Only thing is the press over here love them so much that they're some how getting praised for a galiant display after being twatted 4-1, whereas Rafa was getting questioned for winning over there. Go figure.

And yeah, I would have loved to have seen Liverpool in Arsenal's position tonight and for most of this season, but they're still a very, very average team who have overperformed and taken advantage of just how poor the league is this season. We've done the opposite and that has fucked me off all season.

They really are a way off the best in Europe.
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3906 on: April 14, 2010, 10:52:25 pm »
If any of that is at me can I just say that I do think Barcelona would hammer us this season and also that I think we're playing shit, unacceptably shit, and have mentioned as much plenty. The fact that Barca would batter us though should in no way detract for the fact that they absolutely dicked Arsenal and showed just how far away they are from making that kind of football work. Only thing is the press over here love them so much that they're some how getting praised for a galiant display after being twatted 4-1, whereas Rafa was getting questioned for winning over there. Go figure.

And yeah, I would have loved to have seen Liverpool in Arsenal's position tonight and for most of this season, but they're still a very, very average team who have overperformed and taken advantage of just how poor the league is this season. We've done the opposite and that has fucked me off all season.

They really are a way off the best in Europe.
The team only overachived when the injury list started to pile up as it did. The team wasn't very average at all when Van Persie, Fabregas, Arshavin etc were running riot. That wasn't an average team, the squad is a good squad but not great. Not to the standard needed to win the major prizes.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3907 on: April 14, 2010, 10:53:11 pm »
If any of that is at me can I just say

No it wasn't mate. Read it as a response to the discussion above it.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #3908 on: April 14, 2010, 10:54:53 pm »
cheese eatin' surrender monkeys
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3909 on: April 14, 2010, 10:56:08 pm »
I think they will be even better next season. Apparently they are signing Chamakh who looked really good in the air against Lyon. Seeing that they work the ball well to the wings, they could get alot more goals this way.

Another midfielder, defender and goalkeeper would help them also.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #3910 on: April 14, 2010, 11:12:50 pm »
Arse win at the weekend, Spurs beat Chelsea and City beat United and it's as you were albeit with less games. But given this season I'd no be shocked.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Beyond the Pale

• Kemlynite
  • Do work.
« Reply #3911 on: April 14, 2010, 11:16:14 pm »
I think they will be even better next season. Apparently they are signing Chamakh who looked really good in the air against Lyon. Seeing that they work the ball well to the wings, they could get alot more goals this way.

Another midfielder, defender and goalkeeper would help them also.

Getting SOMEONE in the box would help.  I couldn't tell you how many times Bendtner (and everyone else) was standing outside the 18 when the ball was in a crossing position tonight.  Signing Chamakhkhkhkhkhkhkhkh on a free would be immense.  Keeper and centre-half would be all I can see missing.
You don't have to like it, you just have to DO it.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #3912 on: April 14, 2010, 11:27:07 pm »
Fucking useless.

Maybe you shouldn't have played all your best players when they weren't fit in a CL game you had no chance of winning whatsoever when you had a genuine chance of winning the league. Fucking idiot Wenger.

I seem to remember he did that last year too. He didn't start Arshavin against Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi-Final. Instead opted to play him against us in a game that was essentially meaningless as Villa were imploding, which was the infamous 4-4 draw. Arsenal were 7 points ahead of Villa before that game.

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
« Reply #3913 on: April 15, 2010, 12:50:11 am »
Tottenham Hotspur 2 Arsenal 1: match report
Read a full match report of the Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal at White Hart Lane on Wednesday April 14 2010.
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #3914 on: April 15, 2010, 12:56:11 am »
Tottenham Hotspur 2 Arsenal 1: match report
Read a full match report of the Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal at White Hart Lane on Wednesday April 14 2010.

I will, when I get my homework done.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3915 on: April 15, 2010, 11:04:27 am »
Van Persie was easily the best player on the pitch after he came on last night even though he wasn't 100% fit. Could have had a hatrick. Class player. Before that it was just typical Arsenal. L;ots of position but just no cutting edge at all. The number of times their players get into shooting positions but try and play a killer ball is laughable at times.

Credit to Sol Campbell by the way. I though he was immense. Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if he had scored though.

Offline afcgooner

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3916 on: April 15, 2010, 11:39:27 am »
I know we missed Song, Fabregas, Arshavin, (van persie not match fit for 90 mins) and a few others but the performance wasn't good enough and it was all pass.. pass.pass. No one took on a shot enough times. The only time we started to shoot was in the last 10 minutes and Gomes had to pull off some top class saves.

Van Persie changed the game, i hope he stays fit. Please :)

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #3917 on: April 15, 2010, 12:12:57 pm »
I will, when I get my homework done.

Wenger didn't do his.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3918 on: April 15, 2010, 01:08:19 pm »
Very immature, but sod it...

Sky News are reporting that a cloud of dust that has closed all UK airports may not be a natural disaster after all!

Police are looking for the Arsenal Trophy Cabinet cleaner in connection with the incident

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #3919 on: April 15, 2010, 01:26:27 pm »