Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4043777 times)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #41960 on: February 17, 2018, 06:00:04 pm »
Shouldn't this be in the annoying things thread as well?

Didnt annoy me i just had a right laugh watching him do it.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #41961 on: February 17, 2018, 07:08:36 pm »
Didnt annoy me i just had a right laugh watching him do it.

Things that make you happy thread then?

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #41962 on: February 17, 2018, 10:14:16 pm »
You are not helping my BP problems Maggie !

All depends on what the effects of the blood pressure are - and where the blood is rushing to. . . . ::) ::) :P
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #41963 on: February 18, 2018, 01:04:45 pm »
All depends on what the effects of the blood pressure are - and where the blood is rushing to. . . . ::) ::) :P

Oh.  So that's what BP means.  I thought it meant he was running out of petrol and I needed to try harder to put a tiger in his tank.  I adore Mutty and wouldn't wish to be responsible for him coming over all unnecessary. 
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #41964 on: February 18, 2018, 01:09:57 pm »
Pics or it never happened.

Sorry.  They are somewhat wobbly and blurred.  I don't think the fella had both hands on his Box Brownie.  ;)
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41965 on: February 21, 2018, 05:05:41 pm »
Sorry.  They are somewhat wobbly and blurred.  I don't think the fella had both hands on his Box Brownie.  ;)

Nowadays it would be a shaky selfie.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41966 on: February 25, 2018, 08:44:40 pm »
is everyone having a nap?

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41967 on: February 25, 2018, 11:32:41 pm »

I think Matron's bedtime stories have made a few of us come over all funny, the doctor ordered that the residents needed some rest to recover.  :rollseyes
When in Rome...

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #41968 on: February 26, 2018, 04:27:55 am »

I wish.

I was working in Newcastle last week, 7 hour voyage of the damned style Cross Country train journey back home to Devon for 22.00 pm on Friday night.

Must have picked up a bug on my travels as early Sunday morning, three time during the night at intervals, I had to rush to the bog and retch up my evening meal. I wish I could say it was excess alcohol that caused it but it wasn't, I haven't felt so ill in years though I'm feeling better now.

Suspect a Norovirus variant, though fortunately just one end firing.

It was grim though, all yesterday passed in a bit of a hazey dreamlike state, off to bed for kips of no more than about an hour followed by being awake for an hour, cycled throughout and over this last night too.

Finally managed to eat something last night and keep it down, one piece of toast and a poached egg.

Good for weight loss I suppose.

Back to bed in a moment to snatch my next hours kip..
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41969 on: February 26, 2018, 05:32:23 am »
Trust all is now restored to absolute normality with your bodily firing functions Gulley mate? Stay healthy pal, not many of us left . . . .so we can't afford any of us going poorly-sick can we?
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41970 on: March 1, 2018, 10:58:31 am »
 Just walking from my car to the house this morning (about 200 yards) and a young man in his twenties said did i want a wooly hat as he had a spare one, nice to know there are still some decent people around, i declined the hat but thanked him for his offer.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41971 on: March 2, 2018, 08:16:41 am »
Don't know how you lot are coping with the elements but we decided to take a few days holiday in Scotland, the first break since I permanently retired and also finished work on the conservatory we had built. The idea was to visit friends in Glasgow and then travel to Oban to spend a couple of days there, and back to Glasgow for another couple of days before returning home. We saw the weather forecast and fortunately decided to travel a day early and duly arrived without any problems. Since then its kicked off and apart from a walk to the local Asda the last few days have been pretty much spent housebound. Thanks at least for renowned Scottish hospitality.
When in Rome...

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41972 on: March 2, 2018, 05:37:31 pm »
To quote Hill St Blues "Let's be careful out there folks!!" It's a killer so stay safe and warm eh?

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #41973 on: March 2, 2018, 08:49:43 pm »
Well I haven't let the weather deter me from my seven mile walk to work yet, and I think we're past the worst of it now.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41974 on: March 2, 2018, 11:49:20 pm »
Well not so sure about that. Howling winds, temperatures off the scale, frozen pipes galore, going on a shopping trip equates to a battle for survival so where the fook are we??

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #41975 on: March 3, 2018, 07:00:41 am »
We had a mini heatwave in south Germany yesterday, the temperature was already -9 C when I went to work at 8.00, soaring to -6 C by lunchtime when I took the dogs for a walk in brilliant sunshine and blue sky.

Take care folks.

And remember the saying, There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing.

Offline Manila Vanilla

• aka Spud Balls!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Baile Family Website
« Reply #41976 on: March 3, 2018, 07:37:29 am »
On the subject of walks in inclement conditions, I heard a good story about one of my uncles the other day.

In 1936 he was working in Egypt and needed money to pay medical expenses for the impending birth of a child. So he bet £20 that he could walk across the desert from Suez to Cairo in less than 24 hours, a distance of 84 miles. He set off with three sandwiches, a bottle of water and a stick (because “you never know in the desert...”). He did it in 22 hours and 25 minutes.

In true Corinthian style, he couldn’t understand why people were making such a fuss about “a simple walk”. The newspaper noted that he was “astonished at the enthusiasm of his comrades and seeks to escape from their felicitations”. He won his bet and spent £10 on the medical expenses. The other £10 was stolen by a member of his household staff.

As Ripping Yarns go, this has to be up there with “Across the Andes by Frog”. Across the desert with three butties and a bottle of water….

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41977 on: March 3, 2018, 08:11:38 am »
Jesus!!!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41978 on: March 3, 2018, 08:25:49 pm »
Jesus!!!

He'd have done it a lot quicker and without the water and grub as well.
When in Rome...

Online the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41979 on: March 3, 2018, 10:28:04 pm »
Leeo taking a break but saw this in the Guardian on the blood contamination scandal in the UK, I know a few in here took an interest in what was going on

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/03/contaminated-blood-scandal-thousands-haemophiliacs-died-simon-hattenstone
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41980 on: March 4, 2018, 02:08:45 am »
Leeo taking a break but saw this in the Guardian on the blood contamination scandal in the UK, I know a few in here took an interest in what was going on

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/03/contaminated-blood-scandal-thousands-haemophiliacs-died-simon-hattenstone
It's impossible to encapsulate the contempt I have for 'governments in general', because what government can you name that you would expect to act in the interest of 'the people' in such cases. Being naieve, I would say, a Kinnock, Foot, or Smith government would have - but that's probably why they never got across the finishing line in the first place. As some fat bastard once said, "Democracy is the worst form of government - apart from all the others".

As a species we just seem to be fatally fllawed and I can't understand why because most people I know are quite decent 'one-to-one' - but drip feed them shite over a long period of time and appeal to their personal greed and self-interest and you've lost them. It's just the ugly part of human beings that we try to pretend, against all the evidence to the contrary, doesn't exist.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Manila Vanilla

• aka Spud Balls!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Baile Family Website
« Reply #41981 on: March 4, 2018, 08:02:10 am »
He'd have done it a lot quicker
I think not. It took him forty days and forty nights to cross the wilderness.....

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41982 on: March 4, 2018, 05:31:14 pm »
I think not. It took him forty days and forty nights to cross the wilderness.....

He was only wearing a pair of sandals though, and it was a record at the time.
When in Rome...

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41983 on: March 4, 2018, 09:58:49 pm »
He was only wearing a pair of sandals though, and it was a record at the time.
I remember that record - it was the Temptations wasn't it?
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline RedBootsTommySmith

• Kopite
« Reply #41984 on: March 4, 2018, 10:20:44 pm »
I remember that record - it was the Temptations wasn't it?

I think it was Just my Imagination
Victorious and glorious....

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41985 on: March 4, 2018, 10:37:17 pm »
I think it was Just my Imagination

I think you're in A Ball of Confusion
When in Rome...

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41986 on: March 5, 2018, 11:38:35 pm »
they had to Get Ready to get to the Psychodelic Shack

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41987 on: March 6, 2018, 12:29:04 am »
on another topic , my wife has retired but decided to be  the lollipop lady for a nearby primary school and she was on duty all last week, in the snow etc and today one of the parents had knitted her a wooly hat to keep her warm .

Still some nice people around.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #41988 on: March 10, 2018, 11:38:11 am »
Nike released this yesterday. to commemorate the ladies.

I'm proud to admit that some of the younger girls have been trained for the last 6 years by mwah.

Bursting, me.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TY2USZnCBA0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TY2USZnCBA0</a>
Kill the humourless

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #41989 on: March 10, 2018, 11:44:47 am »
Nike released this yesterday. to commemorate the ladies.

I'm proud to admit that some of the younger girls have been trained for the last 6 years by mwah.

Bursting, me.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TY2USZnCBA0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TY2USZnCBA0</a>

Nice one  :)
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41990 on: March 10, 2018, 10:21:41 pm »
on another topic , my wife has retired but decided to be  the lollipop lady for a nearby primary school and she was on duty all last week, in the snow etc and today one of the parents had knitted her a wooly hat to keep her warm .

Still some nice people around.
That is fabulous and I bet it made your dear wife feel amazing when she received it.    :)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41991 on: March 11, 2018, 07:53:27 pm »
That is fabulous and I bet it made your dear wife feel amazing when she received it.    :)

i reckon so couldn't wait to show me.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41992 on: March 13, 2018, 04:15:12 pm »
Hiya Folks. Sorry it's been a long time. I only came on to answer a message, but looked in here to say hello and seen Albie's posted a story on contaminated blood. Haven't looked at that or anything but can't resist commenting. And I don't want to kick all that off in here, again. But I've got to say this...
I'm changing my name to Lucky. This winter near killed me. One thing I haven't had in years - Flu. Nurses and my Doctor demented me, saying I could die if I got flu. I kept telling them, I was only ill because somebody put something bad in me. But I gave in, bingo... flu 2 days later, never been the same since.

Just getting over it, thought I'd have a night out. I haven't been out the door in months. Went to watch The Beat and The Selecter. Reds were playing Newcastle, thought good night out, match, bit of dinner and the show. Great night out, went to The Mill Pub in Salisbury, woke up to being told Putin had poisoned everyone in there.

I'm writing this stood in the shower, wearing my marigolds and wellies, still no mention on Bill Clinton and what I should do about that. But, hey ho, life goes on.

Got the book finished months ago, in honesty, I've been putting doing anything with it off. Lots of reasons, but the promised inquiry was the main one. Just another sham promise, the department of health are guilty as fuck. They knew it was manky. They brought the blood in, anyway. The actually used kids as guinea pigs and tested it on them on the sly.

They riddled haemophiliacs with it. The poor fuckers only found out, years on, as all their mates dropped like flies. And that's about the best way I can put it. So, I'm not the right man to have took this on. But fuck it, it's done. And it's done in my own words. So, nobody will ever take any notice. So, fuck it, print and be damned, as they say.

I've got all the facts. It's going to take a month or so to redo it. It's just all moved on while I've been arsing about. But I'm back to health, now. So, I'm off out tonight and got a few things lined up for the weekend. And if some other fucker doesn't poison me this weekend, I'm going to sink myself into finishing it off, first thing Monday. And I'll be back soon as it's done.

I hope everyone's well. But I'm disappearing again, now. And hopefully, next time I'm back, I'll have the finished thing. And I  know, I've banged on about it. But believe me, I haven't said fuck all, yet. And it's shocking.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41993 on: March 13, 2018, 04:29:40 pm »
PS... there's the proof, I'm not the right man to do this.

The point was... the DOP imported the contaminated blood, and the clotting factor made from it. They knew it was manky. They slyly used kids to test it.

The DOP hid the facts. The DOP fought off holding an inquiry for decades. When the victims finally force an inquiry, surprise, surprise, the DOP are put in charge of it.

Bastards. The whole gang of them, every party including Labour, at best kept schtum. At worst, they helped hide it.

That loveable old grandee of the Tories, Ken Clarke, should have been in prison for the last 30 years. But, as I said, there's lots more to it. It's not a scandal. It's a crime. And from Bill Clinton down, the lot of them should be in nick, right now.

PPS... the reds have been a pleasure this season. Getting back into the footy has given me something to enjoy outside the doom and gloom. Hopefully, when I do come back, it'll be to have a laugh and talk footy, again.

Right then, that's that. See you soon. Keep well. I'll be back, asap
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41994 on: March 13, 2018, 06:44:36 pm »
I always enjoy reading your posts Leo, it's good to see you posting.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41995 on: March 13, 2018, 06:58:14 pm »
PS... there's the proof, I'm not the right man to do this.

The point was... the DOP imported the contaminated blood, and the clotting factor made from it. They knew it was manky. They slyly used kids to test it.

The DOP hid the facts. The DOP fought off holding an inquiry for decades. When the victims finally force an inquiry, surprise, surprise, the DOP are put in charge of it.

Bastards. The whole gang of them, every party including Labour, at best kept schtum. At worst, they helped hide it.

That loveable old grandee of the Tories, Ken Clarke, should have been in prison for the last 30 years. But, as I said, there's lots more to it. It's not a scandal. It's a crime. And from Bill Clinton down, the lot of them should be in nick, right now.

PPS... the reds have been a pleasure this season. Getting back into the footy has given me something to enjoy outside the doom and gloom. Hopefully, when I do come back, it'll be to have a laugh and talk footy, again.

Right then, that's that. See you soon. Keep well. I'll be back, asap

And make sure you do eh mate - you're missed already.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41996 on: March 13, 2018, 08:56:37 pm »
Take care Leo mate, we'll be looking for your next post.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #41997 on: March 13, 2018, 09:09:08 pm »
I always enjoy reading your posts Leo, it's good to see you posting.

Seconded.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41998 on: March 14, 2018, 10:52:48 am »
Hiya Folks, I had to come back to say this... poor aul Stephen Hawking, eh. What a fella. Shame he didn't get to wipe the floor with that lying bastard, Jeremy C*nt. I did get to say hello to him, though.

I think I told the story in here before. But I might tell it in the book. And that's why, I'm having to redo lots of what I've already done.

I was in Santa Barbara. I seen a Dalek like thing, in the dark, all lit up, surrounded by people and coming towards me. It was Hawking and his minders. I asked could I say hello?

The minder, a posh kid about 20, said, I'm sorry, he's very tired. They went on rolling. The kid turned back, told me, "these yanks have got him knackered. He's a bit grumpy. But he'd probably enjoy saying hello."

Straight up, I went over, said, Hello Professor Hawking, what a privilege to meet you.

He said, "Hello Scouser," out his gizmo, smiled, winked, rolled on.

Made up with him, I'll never forget it. Jeremy C*nt has just been in America. He was given a prize by some Yankee Patients Safety Organisation.

Check it out. The organisation is a moody front for "Big Pharma." Hunt also went round giving speeches, talking of the "close and special relationship of UK and US health "industries.""

It's said, Hunt even organised the prize himself. No mainstream media reported it. But of course, if you some fucker with a Scouse or working class accent says it, they're cracked conspiracy theorist spreading fake news.

Of course, we all must back Mrs. May and her government in these difficult times. Anything less would be unpatriotic treachery. And I'm honestly, sick and tired of the whole shebang. Can't wait to get it all off my chest and start just watching footy and bands, again.

I can't even tell people like you's in here, without someone telling me I'm wrong. Go tell it to my liver. I won't ever be having another pint at the match. And I know exactly why and who did it. And if a mug like me knows, believe me, the fucker's that hid and buried it do, an all.

The Great British Patriots, selling off the family silver, poisoning thousands, calling anybody that fights back a traitor. Fuck them. They'll have to shoot me to shut me up. But I promise, once I'm done, I won't be nagging anyone about it, any more. It's been really horrible. But I'm out of it, now.

So, just bought a ticket to see Van Morrison at the Pier Head in July. Good day out with old friends, if anybody here is going, let me know. Be nice to say hello in the flesh, as they say. But see you back in here soon, anyway. Keep well. I really do have to shut up and just get this done now.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41999 on: March 14, 2018, 11:08:37 am »
Keep away from the Pier Head in July folks - there'll probably be a tsunami or something.

PS Fats, you should stick that story in the Stephen Hawking thread   - brilliant. I tell everyone about that - since you originally posted it ages ago.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:12:43 am by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY