Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4043798 times)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #42120 on: May 27, 2018, 02:46:16 pm »
Sadly I think you're right. However it's worse than that, not only will he never be forgiven by certain folks, but he'll have to face chants from the opposition fans for a very long time, not only in England (should he stay) but anywhere in Europe. This game was watched by 100's of millions worldwide.

It's a fact he'll never be allowed to forget the debacle in Kiev. How fucking cruel for the lad to have to face and live with that prospect when all he was guilty of was making honest errors of judgement. He hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't knowingly and wilfully abused anyone but he'll still be punished heavily for many years to come. I feel desperately sorry for him and his family.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42121 on: May 27, 2018, 04:36:22 pm »
It's a fact he'll never be allowed to forget the debacle in Kiev. How fucking cruel for the lad to have to face and live with that prospect when all he was guilty of was making honest errors of judgement. He hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't knowingly and wilfully abused anyone but he'll still be punished heavily for many years to come. I feel desperately sorry for him and his family.
I agree with every word of this.

God only knows what might happen in the future, he could have a nervous breakdown or anything.

Those scenes at full time were heartbreaking and I felt immensely sorry for him.

Some people need to lighten up and get off his back.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42122 on: May 27, 2018, 04:39:20 pm »
I agree with every word of this.

God only knows what might happen in the future, he could have a nervous breakdown or anything.

Those scenes at full time were heartbreaking and I felt immensely sorry for him.

Some people need to lighten up and get off his back.

Yes it was horrible, but sport is brutal at the top level, especially team games. !000's of talented, skilful folks don't make it because they don't have the mentality. It's tough at the top.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42123 on: May 27, 2018, 04:55:28 pm »
Yes it was horrible, but sport is brutal at the top level, especially team games. !000's of talented, skilful folks don't make it because they don't have the mentality. It's tough at the top.

It's not right though to simply say it's tough at the top is it? They went there together as a team squad as selected by Klopp. We know he fucked up big time - and so does HE - but he was a part of that selected collective and yes, sadly he failed. But his team-mates didn't offer him any semblance of commiseration and togetherness at the end did they? In fact they publicly ostracized and "Coventry'd" him which made the slaggers a hundred times worse. Scousers are rightly proud of all being in it together - unlike the Tories' former darling Camoron of course - so where was that collective Liverpool pride last night then? Absent when that lad needed it the most - not nice in all truth.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 05:06:57 pm by JohnnoWhite »
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #42124 on: May 27, 2018, 08:23:42 pm »
George Cohen you’re right it was him on the card and we must of got on to Ray Wilson

Was it Ray who became an undertaker after football ?

RIP Ray Wilson

Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42125 on: May 28, 2018, 06:06:25 pm »

But it's part of the excitement of following footie in that the lows can make you appreciate the highs more when they happen, and they will, and there's always next season when new hopes can start afresh.
Practically word for word what I said to my daughter trying to pull her out of the misery after the game and tried to convince myself as my wife says when it comes to football she's got the same bug you've got.
John, just got back from Kiev and agree about the idiots on social media, the general feeling was Karius isn't good enough but when he came to our end and people saw how distraught he was he was clapped along with the rest of them, they all got a great reception, we had 3/4's of the ground. Some knobs support us but, 90% stayed watched Real lift the trophy and clapped them afterwards and the way we were singing  you'd have thought we'd won the game, friendly final bar a handful of Ukrainian Ultras trying to rob flags but I was partying and felt totally safe the 3 days we were there. Liverpool and Madrid fans were totally mixed sitting in the same bars friendly with each other before and after the match and loads out in Kiev city centre till 3 o clock singing on the main drag after the game

Talking to a few Ukrainians yesterday and all their papers were praising the Liverpool fans for being so friendly, they were shocked at how we mixed with the Madrid fans and the people of Kiev, saying the way Liverpool fans were after the match was brilliant, they're used to hard core lunatics killing each other and we just partied, non of the Ingerland type behaviour abusing locals we were dancing with them. The Ukrainian police and military were great,  they were relaxed confident in the knowledge they'd come out top if anyone was stupid enough to test them.
Our plane home was brilliant loads of young kids and mixed generations singing all the way home, did help we had free ale ;) Loads felt it was a great trip bar the result and that we're on the right track. Thing is that's not a story here.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Online Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
« Reply #42126 on: May 28, 2018, 08:29:16 pm »
Practically word for word what I said to my daughter.............

Thanks for that 92A. Great to hear how well the vast majority of our fans conducted themselves in Kyiv. Just improves the image of Liverpool, the club and the City. It was much the same back home, both in the city centre and at / around Anfield.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42127 on: May 29, 2018, 05:20:40 pm »
Practically word for word what I said to my daughter trying to pull her out of the misery after the game and tried to convince myself as my wife says when it comes to football she's got the same bug you've got.
John, just got back from Kiev and agree about the idiots on social media, the general feeling was Karius isn't good enough but when he came to our end and people saw how distraught he was he was clapped along with the rest of them, they all got a great reception, we had 3/4's of the ground. Some knobs support us but, 90% stayed watched Real lift the trophy and clapped them afterwards and the way we were singing  you'd have thought we'd won the game, friendly final bar a handful of Ukrainian Ultras trying to rob flags but I was partying and felt totally safe the 3 days we were there. Liverpool and Madrid fans were totally mixed sitting in the same bars friendly with each other before and after the match and loads out in Kiev city centre till 3 o clock singing on the main drag after the game

Talking to a few Ukrainians yesterday and all their papers were praising the Liverpool fans for being so friendly, they were shocked at how we mixed with the Madrid fans and the people of Kiev, saying the way Liverpool fans were after the match was brilliant, they're used to hard core lunatics killing each other and we just partied, non of the Ingerland type behaviour abusing locals we were dancing with them. The Ukrainian police and military were great,  they were relaxed confident in the knowledge they'd come out top if anyone was stupid enough to test them.
Our plane home was brilliant loads of young kids and mixed generations singing all the way home, did help we had free ale ;) Loads felt it was a great trip bar the result and that we're on the right track. Thing is that's not a story here.

Delighted to hear lovely news like that Albie - just as it should be. Hard luck with the match result mate but you secured an even better result that will remain in the memories of the people of Kiev long after the match result has been forgotten. Great to hear.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #42128 on: May 29, 2018, 09:51:50 pm »
But it's part of the excitement of following footie in that the lows can make you appreciate the highs more when they happen, and they will, and there's always next season when new hopes can start afresh.
This, but in microcosm is the beauty of our game.

Yanks have seasons.  Baseball, American football, basketball, ice hockey.  They go from one season, to another, often supporting different cities.  There's a truncation.  A boring seasons end to those that don't make "The Playoffs".

Ours has relegation and promotion.  The Prem has the middle of the pack vying for Europa. Seasons end is Desperation City.  Nothing can be taken for granted.  Excitement abounds.

We have a 10 month season.  No time for anything else.  Always a match next week.  Sometimes 2.  It's a comforting pattern.  Something that you can always fall back on.  No matter how shit your life is going, there's always the footy.

'Course we're only satisfied 20% of the time.

We either didn't score enough or got a weakness exposed, or a key injury or moaning about the owners, the prices, the lack of atmosphere or how to get you wife out of the catflap.

But even if we get tonked by MC 5-0, we still have that optimism, that faith that makes us believe we'll get 'em next week.

I always remember Mottmans quote: Half our fans think things can only get better.  The othe half are in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

I've enjoyed this year more than any other since #5.

Even if we can't win a final yet, We're the best football team in the Land!
Kill the humourless

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42129 on: May 30, 2018, 07:38:22 pm »

Even if we can't win a final yet, We're the best football team in the Land!

Like everything footy JB, that's always a matter of differing opinions  :P :P ::) And that in a nutshell is what makes this old world keep on turning eh?  ;D ;D

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42130 on: May 30, 2018, 11:59:44 pm »

I'm not down in the dumps Johnno, when you reach our sort of age you accept you can't always win everything, and that someone always has to end up losing a final.

It's just a bit galling to lose to Franco's mob, a club I've never ever taken any liking to over the years.

Spot on. It’s about the journey too. I celebrated Mane’s goal like it was a winner. You don’t get highs like that in ‘normal’ games.

I’ve a feeling we’ll have more occasions like this with Klopp, but if we don’t, what a ride it’ll be.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline kneeys

• We know the TRUTH,now give them JUSTICE.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Around long enough to know better...
« Reply #42131 on: May 31, 2018, 11:13:04 am »

I have to echo the sentiments about Kiev and idiots on social media. I had a great trip was travelling alone but never felt threatened or in danger, policing of the event was
the best I have experienced at a final. At the security check to enter the stadium the policeman enquired as to the bulky object in my coat pocket, told him it was my glass case went to take it out to show him, he smiled said "No no that's ok, welcome to Kiev enjoy the game" .I was gobsmacked. It was a great pity UEFA could not have organised the logistics of getting supporters into to Kiev in a better manner. Best organised final I have attended once I managed to get there. 
As for the match itself we literally threw away a great chance for number six. I think the future is bright for Liverpool Football Club and Klopp and his team is the main reason for my optimism.
People who threatened or abused Karius on social media are a total waste of bandwidth and should be treated with the total distain they deserve.

UP THE MIGHTY REDMEN(lets enjoy the summer).
The s*n so full of shit you could not even use it to wipe your arse

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42132 on: June 7, 2018, 08:39:19 pm »
Back to page 1 😀
When in Rome...

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42133 on: June 14, 2018, 04:44:44 pm »
Watching the opening game for this WC hoping the game will get better, both teams pretty average to say the least. Having said that I'm looking forward to watching some of the 'big hitters' when they play. I'm no big England fan but feel they might just surprise us this time, having no superstars might benefit a greater team ethic, just my opinion.
When in Rome...

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #42134 on: June 14, 2018, 10:51:03 pm »
I got the sense that Russia are in fact not very good,  but got the hand picked worst team in the competition as the first game in order to get the World Cup off to a good start & bolster home interest.

I suspect they'll probably make it out of the group  (at Egypts expense) then lose in the first knock out.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42135 on: June 14, 2018, 11:09:26 pm »
I got the sense that Russia are in fact not very good,  but got the hand picked worst team in the competition as the first game in order to get the World Cup off to a good start & bolster home interest.

I suspect they'll probably make it out of the group  (at Egypts expense) then lose in the first knock out.

Yes, I felt that too, though with Russia being the host and it being Russia under Putin, I suppose anything could happen and they shouldn't be totally ruled out.

Cynical I know, but these days I think it might be wise to be suspicious.

I wasn't really watching the match too much, it was just on in the background, but there was a period before the first goal when SA seemed to be passing it around for periods really rather well, some rather neat and tight stuff which made me think Russia really were not particularly good. Then that first goal went in and I could see a SA collapse on the cards which was a bit of a shame but I suppose expected largely due to their lack of experience.

But the end scoreline was flattering.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42136 on: June 15, 2018, 09:22:15 am »
Agree that SA were way out of both their comfort AND experience zone.  Though it's right that the scoreline flattered the hosts, there really were some lovely skillful goals scored.

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #42137 on: June 16, 2018, 11:51:44 pm »
Twas a really pleasant day here in the garden, caught some of the last game although I was on the phone the whole time.
Starts tomorrow with Germany, Then Monday England.
Looking forward to August.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #42138 on: June 17, 2018, 09:19:53 am »
Hello Willi.  :wave   Nice to hear you are enjoying your garden.  What is the present shed situation?
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #42139 on: June 17, 2018, 11:10:18 am »
Hello Willi.  :wave   Nice to hear you are enjoying your garden.  What is the present shed situation?
There must be some young by now.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42140 on: June 17, 2018, 01:37:12 pm »
There must be some young by now.

Don't think Mr Shed will be much interested in Mrs Shed while the World Cup is on 😉
When in Rome...

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42141 on: June 17, 2018, 10:59:20 pm »
Don't think Mr Shed will be much interested in Mrs Shed while the World Cup is on 😉

Put two new signs on my shed, from Gardeners World live yesterday, living the high life
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #42142 on: June 18, 2018, 06:52:17 am »
Put two new signs on my shed, from Gardeners World live yesterday, living the high life

Ooooh.   Interesting.  What do the signs say?
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42143 on: June 18, 2018, 08:46:27 am »
DO NOT RESUSCITATE
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #42144 on: June 18, 2018, 09:27:14 am »
Nil By Mouth
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42145 on: June 18, 2018, 10:24:50 am »
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
When in Rome...

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42146 on: June 18, 2018, 10:34:14 am »

QUIET, PLEASE

&

JOTTERS OUT

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42147 on: June 22, 2018, 12:08:36 pm »
love the suggestions but in reality not so inventive,  one said Dads Shed , and the other said 'Homegrown food is better for you'.

on another note

After Gardeners World last Saturday , i was down at  the O2 on Monday night watching Pearl Jam for a few hours and then early train Tuesday back to Nottingham to watch the cricket at Trent Bridge, with the English world record score to thrash the Aussies,  sometimes life is good.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42148 on: June 25, 2018, 08:55:34 am »
Speaking to Wifey (a Glaswegian) yesterday was rather like this old classic rant of McGlashan from Absolutely ...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pOPgNIyRBD0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pOPgNIyRBD0</a>

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42149 on: June 25, 2018, 10:34:23 am »
Well I can see it being a bit different against Belgium. I quite fancy Belgium to go all the way.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42150 on: June 25, 2018, 11:19:16 am »
Well I can see it being a bit different against Belgium. I quite fancy Belgium to go all the way.

They could well do, we'll see, but I have a hunch, or at least it wouldn't surprise me at all, if the final ends up being between Russia and Germany with Russia ending up winning it and Putin smirking away, Russia having also knocked out Engurland in the semis (and the Germans knocking out Belgium in the other semi).

There'll undoubtedly be dodgyness, or at least contentious decisions may happen along the way, but these days I'm increasingly very cynical about the outcome of these sort of high level events especially if there are political points to be made too, let alone any possible influence of gambling sydicates.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42151 on: June 25, 2018, 11:36:17 am »
They could well do, we'll see, but I have a hunch, or at least it wouldn't surprise me at all, if the final ends up being between Russia and Germany with Russia ending up winning it and Putin smirking away, Russia having also knocked out Engurland in the semis (and the Germans knocking out Belgium in the other semi).

There'll undoubtedly be dodgyness, or at least contentious decisions may happen along the way, but these days I'm increasingly very cynical about the outcome of these sort of high level events especially if there are political points to be made too, let alone any possible influence of gambling sydicates.
Yep there's been just enough dodgy VAR moments to make the pre-arranged ones look less inconspicuous.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42152 on: June 25, 2018, 02:41:45 pm »
 :(

Your wife is Glaswegian Gulley?  Me too.  They're bloody hard to live with.  Always right, know exactly how to extract money in return for occasional favours..

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42153 on: June 25, 2018, 03:37:58 pm »
:(

Your wife is Glaswegian Gulley?  Me too.  They're bloody hard to live with.  Always right, know exactly how to extract money in return for occasional favours..

I think that`s just women in general  ;)

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #42154 on: June 25, 2018, 10:24:35 pm »
Bit late replying Maggie, sorry. I hope you are keeping well.
The shed is my second living room except the living room in the house doesn't have a fridge in it, have to walk all the way to the kitchen.
After leaving the girlfriend in April 2015 and moving in here in August 2015, I look on this as one of the best decisions in my life.
My spare time is spent working in the garden, the shed area being the focal point where I can sit down with a cup of tea or a beer completely in peace while listening to the total chaos that seems to go on in other gardens ( The neighbours' house is big and has 4 generations living in it!!!!! Always something going on there)
Of course everything is organised around when LFC plays, Haven't really got into the World Cup yet although I went out on Saturday to the Bude (a large shed where people meet up to drink beer) where I watched the Germany match with about 30 others.
I don't eat cucumbers but there's 13 of the things in the kitchen. My daughter and I take them to work and give them away. The courgettes are great done on the grill outside the shed (I cheat, it's a gas grill but it's so easy). Eat outside most nights at the moment.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42155 on: June 27, 2018, 05:26:23 pm »

It's a good job I'm not a betting man after my totally useless prediction.

I can't remember the last time Germany were knocked out at this early stage in fact unless I'm reading this wrong, I don't think they ever have.

Offline Manila Vanilla

• aka Spud Balls!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Baile Family Website
« Reply #42156 on: June 27, 2018, 10:27:11 pm »
I can't remember the last time Germany were knocked out at this early stage in fact unless I'm reading this wrong, I don't think they ever have.
1938, apparently - and look how mad it made them then.....

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #42157 on: June 27, 2018, 10:30:18 pm »
1938, apparently - and look how mad it made them then.....
Is that a prediction?! Let's be real, they never did well in Russia! France neither.......we're all fucked then! :o

Offline Willi

• Kopite
« Reply #42158 on: June 28, 2018, 06:19:24 pm »
After having yesterday afternoon off work for the match, everyone's pissed off that we wont have Monday or Tuesday afternoon off for the next round. Particularly pissed off are those not interested in football. Those interested in football think it's what the team deserved.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42159 on: June 29, 2018, 04:20:52 pm »
After having yesterday afternoon off work for the match, everyone's pissed off that we wont have Monday or Tuesday afternoon off for the next round. Particularly pissed off are those not interested in football. Those interested in football think it's what the team deserved.

That about sums it up Willi. Keep an eye on Croatia and of course Uruguay. Both solid and giving little away to any side.