Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4042733 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: For all the auld arses.
« Reply #10920 on: January 1, 2011, 04:11:36 pm »
It's an interesting one FS.

The British were the post Romano inhabitants of what is now called England.

Around 700 AD or so they started to invite the Saxons(Angles) over to fight the Viking invaders.

The Saxons then revolted, this was the era of Aurthur, and pushed the British to places like Wales and also France(Brittany) leaving the civilised part of Albion to be subsequently named after the Angles, Angland/England.

I understand the origins of the word Welsh may well originate from the old Saxon for foreigner and was used as a reference to these exiled British by the Saxons.

Meanwhile the Irish, or specifically the Scotia tribe, invaded what is now known as Scotland and crushed and possibly committed genocide on the Picts.

The Irish also enjoyed a good few centuries of invading Wales and the West Country but they tend to keep quiet about that these days.

So it could be said that the Scots are really the Irish, The English are really Germanic Danish, the Welsh are really British and the Irish are just aggressive troublemakers ;).
Bloody Picts, eh.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10921 on: January 1, 2011, 04:13:36 pm »
is right.I got beaten up at Cardiff Bus station because a Wrexham accent has a slight "scouse" ting to it.
Ha! Cardiff bus station, now there#s a good gaff to be stuck in,
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #10922 on: January 1, 2011, 04:55:28 pm »
Worst substitution ever saves Hodgsons career.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline casey

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
    • HOME OF THE EXILED-SCOUSER
« Reply #10923 on: January 1, 2011, 05:07:18 pm »
casey
i dont know how long it is since you left, for me its nearly 30 years, and although  i get back from time to time, ive got this romantised idea of it being like it was when i left
and i remember the good bits better than the bad bits
ive got a couple of jamaican neighbours and one of em who never goes on holiday wants to move back but another who goes home loads says shes mad if shes still thinking it was like it was in the fifties

Been 20 years since I got married and moved away, 15 of them have been in Scotland, 13 of those on Benbecula  I get back to the pool at least once a year.  Was there in July for a wedding.
You won't get me flicking on a (football) phone in.  I'd rather listen to a game of chess on the radio.  Phone ins are a platform for idiots.

Offline casey

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
    • HOME OF THE EXILED-SCOUSER
« Reply #10924 on: January 1, 2011, 05:10:54 pm »
The Robin Hood camp?

That was Towyn wasn't it. Or was it Rhyll?
You won't get me flicking on a (football) phone in.  I'd rather listen to a game of chess on the radio.  Phone ins are a platform for idiots.

Offline rafa_thebosphorus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10925 on: January 1, 2011, 05:28:22 pm »
It's an interesting one FS.

some of it has to do with us flooding their villages and robbing their water
i met an old welsh nationalist from the llyn, posh fella, owned an art gallery and i think he did time for trying to blow up the pipeline

ive had a bit of stick in north wales, but no more or less than you get anywhere else
loads of scousers live down there and theres an invasion every summer.

is right.I got beaten up at Cardiff Bus station because a Wrexham accent has a slight "scouse" ting to it.
you dont speak the lingo then pheeny ?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #10926 on: January 1, 2011, 05:32:21 pm »
Been 20 years since I got married and moved away, 15 of them have been in Scotland, 13 of those on Benbecula  I get back to the pool at least once a year.  Was there in July for a wedding.
bloody hell casey, ive just looked at the map for benbecula, that looks proper remote, you must be settled if youve been there that long.
how did the locals take to you

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10927 on: January 1, 2011, 05:39:14 pm »
don't know. I'm very drunk now, should be happy, but god forgive me. every result just feels like a stay of exection for Roy... nothing to be happy about

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10928 on: January 1, 2011, 05:45:47 pm »
don't know. I'm very drunk now, should be happy, but god forgive me. every result just feels like a stay of exection for Roy... nothing to be happy about
I listened to it on Radio City, and felt nothing when Bolton scored, and nothing when we scored.
Nothing at the final whistle.
That is seriously not like me.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #10929 on: January 1, 2011, 05:45:54 pm »
... nothing to be happy about

i think i saw nando crack half a smile

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10930 on: January 1, 2011, 05:56:54 pm »
bloody hell casey, ive just looked at the map for benbecula, that looks proper remote, you must be settled if youve been there that long.
how did the locals take to you

Me too but this may sound a bit ignorant but how often do you manage to get to the mainland?
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10931 on: January 1, 2011, 05:59:00 pm »
Here's another beaut from our famous leader..

"My job is to try and produce good and winning performances from the team. It's not about me, it's about the players. Speculation is rife all over, no one is immune these days. The higher the level, the greater the speculation will be. The fans have been treated to disappointing performances, not just in last six months but further back."

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10932 on: January 1, 2011, 05:59:19 pm »

Just been watching itchy and scratchy on LFC TV, when asked about Joe Cole & transfers he was touching his ears, apparently that means disbelief.

"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10933 on: January 1, 2011, 06:30:10 pm »
was always told the welsh were the irish that couldn't swim - but that was by me dad born in Liverpool of irish parents and he can swim
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy/Shanklyboy.

Pheeny

« Reply #10934 on: January 1, 2011, 06:32:13 pm »
Towyn hence my comment about the 4 wheeled bike.

Offline pooley

• No...! They're not baby wipes!
  • Kopite
« Reply #10935 on: January 1, 2011, 06:33:28 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8djQEYvLdQ8
Just about coming round after a great session last night, managed to forget footie for  while and just have a good time. My lad and his mate treated us to their version of this on their ukeleles.

I wish I could still climb up the drain-pipe that used to be at the back of the toilet that was outside the kop.

Pheeny

« Reply #10936 on: January 1, 2011, 06:49:52 pm »
you dont speak the lingo then pheeny ?
no mate,but I understand you all when I go to Liverpool. :P

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10937 on: January 1, 2011, 07:03:24 pm »
bloody hell leave the site fora few hours to go to the game and all hell breaks loose about rhyl towyn,cardiff,robin hood etc 8)just to set a few things right,robin hood camp is on the road between rhyl and prestatyn,we all think of ourselves as north welsh not welsh..also fs was the wrestler el bandito..
had a great day at the game pheeny,a family of 6 from liege have been over in liverpool to watch both games this week,got them tickets for both,was made up when cole got the winner,1st time they had seen us win...

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10938 on: January 1, 2011, 07:06:13 pm »
no mate,but I understand you all when I go to Liverpool. :P

Ha! ha! I can't

Pheeny

« Reply #10939 on: January 1, 2011, 07:10:52 pm »
bloody hell leave the site fora few hours to go to the game and all hell breaks loose about rhyl towyn,cardiff,robin hood etc 8)just to set a few things right,robin hood camp is on the road between rhyl and prestatyn,we all think of ourselves as north welsh not welsh..also fs was the wrestler el bandito..
had a great day at the game pheeny,a family of 6 from liege have been over in liverpool to watch both games this week,got them tickets for both,was made up when cole got the winner,1st time they had seen us win...
the family from Liege are  they members of the Belgian supporters club as I know a few of them? Liege being only 18km from me.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #10940 on: January 1, 2011, 07:12:42 pm »
bloody hell leave the site fora few hours to go to the game and all hell breaks loose about rhyl towyn,cardiff,robin hood etc 8)just to set a few things right,robin hood camp is on the road between rhyl and prestatyn,we all think of ourselves as north welsh not welsh..also fs was the wrestler el bandito..had a great day at the game pheeny,a family of 6 from liege have been over in liverpool to watch both games this week,got them tickets for both,was made up when cole got the winner,1st time they had seen us win...

No, he was after his ma not his arl fella.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10941 on: January 1, 2011, 07:15:23 pm »
Here's another beaut from our famous leader..

"My job is to try and produce good and winning performances from the team. It's not about me, it's about the players. Speculation is rife all over, no one is immune these days. The higher the level, the greater the speculation will be. The fans have been treated to disappointing performances, not just in last six months but further back."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tE5hyUjcd4

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10942 on: January 1, 2011, 07:19:53 pm »
No, he was after his ma not his arl fella.
It was dead funny. I was about 11. I don't remember it all, but he was giving me Ma gyp. Me aul fella chinned him. His teeth came out. Straight up, gnashers went flying. I shouldn't be saying these things on here, but it was hilarious.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10943 on: January 1, 2011, 07:24:09 pm »
Any of you old lads and lasses listening to Radio Merseyside right now? Stan Kelly is on, there's lots of his songs getting played...

We love you Liverpool, we do... :)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10944 on: January 1, 2011, 07:34:05 pm »
the family from Liege are  they members of the Belgian supporters club as I know a few of them? Liege being only 18km from me.
not too sure, the ladies name is dominique,met them at stoke away last season..

Pheeny

« Reply #10945 on: January 1, 2011, 07:38:31 pm »
not too sure, the ladies name is dominique,met them at stoke away last season..
did a coach trip with them(Liege group) a couple of seasons ago.Good bunch but I'm far too old for that and I'll stick with flying from now on. ;)

Pheeny

« Reply #10946 on: January 1, 2011, 08:20:27 pm »
one for Terry...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FBjpUkH1Uuw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/FBjpUkH1Uuw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FBjpUkH1Uuw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/FBjpUkH1Uuw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #10947 on: January 1, 2011, 08:50:59 pm »
one for Terry...

haha
an heres one for jp casey flw and our other scouse girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvLP-CLg3sM

Offline driftinwest

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.
« Reply #10948 on: January 1, 2011, 09:04:35 pm »
one for Terry...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FBjpUkH1Uuw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/FBjpUkH1Uuw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FBjpUkH1Uuw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/FBjpUkH1Uuw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

I'm a Birkenhead lad to Pheeny thanks for that clip I remember some of those bus numbers and routes, haven't a clue now like the bus numbers have all changed. LoL
 While I'm sober enough Happy New Year to all you Auld Arses hope 2011 is better for everyone.
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10949 on: January 1, 2011, 09:20:08 pm »
one for Terry...

Cheers Tony, that's made my day, that has..   ;)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10950 on: January 1, 2011, 09:32:06 pm »
one for Terry...

Fucking hell, I loved that. For some reason as kids we loved buses. me a me mate loved the old Routemaster H1 that went through Hale Village and we even got the 61 from Aigburth to Seaforth & back just for the fucking ride. (shit, did I just say that all out loud?)

Pheeny

« Reply #10951 on: January 1, 2011, 10:12:08 pm »
Fucking hell, I loved that. For some reason as kids we loved buses. me a me mate loved the old Routemaster H1 that went through Hale Village and we even got the 61 from Aigburth to Seaforth & back just for the fucking ride. (shit, did I just say that all out loud?)
strange but I loved buses as a kid as well.Remember when I was about 15 going on a double decker bus from Wrexham to Burnley for a FA cup game.Loved every minute of it.

Pheeny

« Reply #10952 on: January 1, 2011, 10:16:32 pm »
any of you on Facebook?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10953 on: January 1, 2011, 10:19:33 pm »
strange but I loved buses as a kid as well.Remember when I was about 15 going on a double decker bus from Wrexham to Burnley for a FA cup game.Loved every minute of it.
When I was serving my time as a vehicle engineer (not mechanic) I spent 3 months at MPTE in Edge Lane working on them. What a treat.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #10954 on: January 1, 2011, 10:21:08 pm »
I love bus porn.

Pheeny

« Reply #10955 on: January 1, 2011, 10:22:13 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2NySUcbv3w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2NySUcbv3w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2NySUcbv3w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2NySUcbv3w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

almost broke my back a few times trying some of them moves...

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10956 on: January 1, 2011, 10:24:38 pm »
any of you on Facebook?

I registered a few weeks ago to be able to see Red Isle's wedding photos.

When I was serving my time as a vehicle engineer (not mechanic) I spent 3 months at MPTE in Edge Lane working on them. What a treat.

Knew a lad who worked there many years ago, his name was Alan.

Pheeny

« Reply #10957 on: January 1, 2011, 10:29:47 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ImCSOFLu1KU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/ImCSOFLu1KU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ImCSOFLu1KU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/ImCSOFLu1KU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #10958 on: January 1, 2011, 10:30:27 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2NySUcbv3w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2NySUcbv3w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2NySUcbv3w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2NySUcbv3w?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;385&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

almost broke my back a few times trying some of them moves...

Phew, imagine trying to do that now.  Do you remember the rowing song and dying fly?

Offline driftinwest

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.
« Reply #10959 on: January 1, 2011, 10:30:38 pm »
I love bus porn.
Apparently there was a lot of bus porn down Woodside ferry, there was an article in some Sunday rag about the girls who went for the bus drivers/conductors back in the seventies cant remember which paper but seem to remember the bus drivers pics with fly away collars folded over their coat lapels and a medallion hanging round their neck, wouldn't doubt the stories though,
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE