Author Topic: 2012/13 UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern München 2-1 Borussia Dortmund  (Read 597359 times)

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
I wonder if Martinez will start being first choice for Spain. Really impressive work from him tonight.

It's obscene how good the Spanish squad is, when players like Martinez aren't a shoe-in.

Offline Surprise me.

• Is 2" bigger than fordy87.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Formerly El Torres.
Never know what might happen in the second leg. First 10-20 mins will be huge.

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
Well done bayern. 

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
I don´t know about Barca as I don´t have spanish tv. But I have to avoid german television for a couple of weeks now, that´s for sure.

Will be the same when that wanker Klopp and his boyband make the final or (God forbid) even win the whole thing... I'm dreading the thought of that. At least, with Bayern they can't do much more than they're already doing...

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
guardiola will struggle with this lot

Offline Ryba

• A self-confessed "bit of a twat", who thinks Everton will win the league 2010-11, is either very deluded or reckons Everton will be demoted to The Championship ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • bluenose
Didn't want Bayern to win tonight after the Gotze fiasco but anybody who has watched Bayern this season will have seen this beating coming.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ah here's Adrian

Wonderful

Offline Warks Moustache

• Legacy Fan
God shut the fuck up Chiles. Barca lost but that doesn't mean passing football is the wrong way to play the game.

Offline theredguy03

• Put balls in his mouth and nearly choked
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho- Used to be Man City's tormentor
Robben could have been killed there, seems to be a Dutch thing!

Joking aside what happened to Barca? They just seemed to collapse. Bayern score at the Nou Camp and it's all over for me.
My favourite all time LFC player? Tough choice.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
Someone shoot Adrian Chiles.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ha, Hoeness does still look pretty down, he probably knows the danger of jail is waiting around the corner...
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline G8S7

• Legacy Fan
  • At the end of the storm There's a golden sky
Are we 4 years behind?  :-X
RIP tiki-taka.  :(
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:38:20 pm by G8S7 »

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can't believe I'm typing this, but: Messi has been shit today.

More that he isn't fit to play and has been rushed back. It hasn't helped that Schweinsteiger has performed admirably in man marking him.

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Never seen any official standing behind the goal line do anything other than indicate when the ball has crossed the line. Never flagged for offside, never referred the ref to a missed foul. Ever.

Me neither, my two lads (sweets and cans) have called them 'the paedos' for ages. Useless 'the paedos' are, standing there with a Harry Potter wand and not even an Expeliamos, USELESS.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline Ryba

• A self-confessed "bit of a twat", who thinks Everton will win the league 2010-11, is either very deluded or reckons Everton will be demoted to The Championship ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • bluenose

Joking aside what happened to Barca? They just seemed to collapse. Bayern score at the Nou Camp and it's all over for me.
This tie was over at 2-0.. 4-0 no contest at all.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
There was a time not so long ago when we were beating teams 4-0 at home...

Yep back in December. Fulham didn't know what had hit them.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Are we 4 years behinde?  :-X
RIP tiki-taka.  :(

haha was gonna say this
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Anomander

• Main Stander
Want to see Goetze vs. Bayern in the Final...

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Surely Childs HAS to go

He's a fucking idiot. Simple as

Offline Earl of Dingleberry

• Legacy Fan
Kassai must retire.

Offline WelshMike

• Legacy Fan
:lmao are you seriously suggesting that was a red? Come on mate.

I'm not saying it would be if I was in charge, but Babel touching someone on the face in the Europa League? Could quite easily have been a red in Europe and yes, I'm surprised it wasn't given. Good common sense refereeing though.
TEAMWORK
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is a progress.
Working together is a success.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
How you can replace Heynckes is beyond me.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
Xavi is no longer the same player the decline has started, Bayern have the best midfield in the world.
Wouldn't say that, they'll be back next year, remember they're cruising to a league title.

They've suffered from being without Villanova for so long, it upset their rhythm and since then they've been playing catch up. Messi being injured hasn't helped either obviously.

Offline DerKaiser

• It's German for "TheCheesyRanter". Likes young boys.
  • Legacy Fan
Disappointed. Hopefully the little man can score 4 in the second leg.

Offline Quaid

• Thinks clinical is cretinous. Takes one to know one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not the worst job in the World, pitch side view of Champions League football and all you have to do is stand there.
“By definition, you have to live until you die. Better to make that life as complete and enjoyable an experience as possible, in case death is shite, which I suspect it will be.”

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
Great performance from Bayern.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fuckin well in Bayern.

When Messi doesn't click Barca really do look average and a team struggling.

Bayern just need to hold their nerve and stay focused and then hopefully last years travesty can be put to rest.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
Probably the worst Barca performance since they went to the Bernabeu in 2008 after Real had just won the league.

All credit to Bayern though because they didnt make one mistake in any area of the pitch for 90 minutes. Hard to do against a relegation team, let alone the best team ever.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
Simes from Gravesend: "Everyone seems to be talking about how strong Bayern are. They are playing the best club side the world has seen. Barca to win by 3 or 4."

BBC make me laugh.

Well done Simes you quilted twat.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan

Dominated by a more physical and hungry team that gave them no time to get their usual fluid passing game going. Barca have one way of playing and it's normally good enough but the over reliance on Messi has really caught up with them.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
That was one of the best performances in CL history. Absolutely everything was perfect about that from start to finish. It could have been 6-0 as well. Against Barcelona too.

Don't care what anyone says, Barcelona are not coming back from this. Bayern will rip them to shreds in the second leg as well. The pitch will be bigger, it suits counter-attacking teams.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Bundesliga will be more one-sided than the Scottish PL next season.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
Wouldn't say that, they'll be back next year, remember they're cruising to a league title.

They've suffered from being without Villanova for so long, it upset their rhythm and since then they've been playing catch up. Messi being injured hasn't helped either obviously.
Oh for sure they'll always be their or abouts, I do think Xavi is declining though from his high standards.

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
Not the worst job in the World, pitch side view of Champions League football and all you have to do is stand there.

Basically a steward with a stick in his hand
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
Oh dear, the wankfest will be unbearable...

So. Fucking. What.

It's fucking amazing how unsatisfied some on here prove to be.

All Prem teams OUT including the Mancs and STILL moaning about who's left in it and what they're doing.

Just be happy that a non-English side is gonna lift ol' big ears.

Please.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
Brace yourself the Bayern circle jerk is incoming, they've been like it all season.

Offline Bjinxi

• Legacy Fan
Well done Ref... Although Munich were better he gifted them two goals... Its baffling how bad the refs are....
Anyways Barca were crap and I was suprised they didnt make subs... Pedro and Sánchez were crap and Villanova looked clueless... Playing an injured Messi didnt help....

Have to root for Real / Dortmund - cant stand Munich at all...

Offline Ryba

• Legacy Fan
  • bluenose
How you can replace Heynckes is beyond me.
You can't. Don't tell me Bayern will be better next season. This is the best Bayern team since the European Cup Hat Trick in the mid 70s.

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Factor Winner 2012 - it's a rap, folks!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
:lmao are you seriously suggesting that was a red? Come on mate.

100% a red.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
So Muller MOTM then. Had a part in all 4 goals
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now