Author Topic: 2012/13 UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern München 2-1 Borussia Dortmund  (Read 600889 times)

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
Barca were woeful. I felt sorry for Pique.

Offline GlenJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Manchester United could win fifty titles, but they will always be the Rolling Stones of football. Good, just not quite that band from Liverpool.

You should literally be skinned for such a fucking daft answer :o

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Good as they were tonight - and they were pretty awesome - I'm still annoyed at Bayern for bottling last year's final though. The fucking twats.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
  • Phil M's biggest female fan
It's Germany they love that shit.

No, we don't  8)

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
Just waiting for a Utd fan to ring into talk sport and say they would beat Bayern if they were still in this!

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's not that for me mate, I like Bayern and the way they play, have done for the last couple of years.

I like Barca too, but it is nice to see different teams winning the thing.

For me some of it is just too over the top from one game. And I also think it's ridiculous to overlook that two goals shouldn't have stood.

Is it one game though?

Bayern have been amazing all season. They simply strangled the life out of the Italian Champions as well.

They're a fucking machine.

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
Don't like Bayern that much but slightly prefer them to Madrid. Anyway, what a performance! Full of energy, power, skill, determination. That was damn near perfection in all honesty and even though people say Barca are diminished and whatnot, no one should be twatting them 4-0, simply sublime.

Now on to the burning question of the evening: What the fuck is the point of those idiot linesman behind the goals? What do they actually do besides looking like dopey c*nts?
How has he not seen the most blatant body check you're ever likely to see when it's happened about 5 yards from him?

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
    • X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd
Unbelievable that Tito didn't change it until the 80th minute, was clear at half time Pedro was having a nightmare, Barca could have done with Mascherano Fabregas and Puyol today, someone with some fight rather than half of the team who played today who just wait for Messi and Iniesta to come up with something magic. Honestly never seen so many passengers in a team Pedro, Alba, Sanchez are all fucking spineless when it comes to needing an impact. At least we've found a team worse at defending set pieces than us. Maybe we are following Barcas model too closely in trying to emulate their shite defending. Bayern remind me of us when we play at our best. This display was very similar to us in the Champions League under Rafa when we didn't let teams have a sniff and attacked wave after wave. Fair play to Bayern but Barca were so disappointing.
"Believe you are the best, then make sure that you are." - Shankly

X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd - https://x.com/TheLiverNerd

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
Only Bayern generate enough money to be able to buy and hold on to the best players.

Dortmund keep losing theirs and this is part of the reason. Lewandowski and Reus will be gone within one or two years for more lucrative contracts either in Bayern or England/Spain.

They are getting 38 big ones for Götze and they're not in debt or anything. I'd say Klopp will spend that wisely.

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
There is an easier way, join a nomadic tribe in Africa for a couple of years then come back. Wankfest free guaranteed

Jaysus, I really must be pissing people off; one of you wants me to die in the Allian Arena and now you want me to go on a mad trip...

Sorry if I'm being annoying...  :'(

Offline Earl of Dingleberry

• Legacy Fan
You're getting kind of scary with your dolls here... Don't you want to open a thread about all the dolls you seem to have collected?

No I don't want, because I don't have any dolls, just can use google image search.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Xxavi = Xavi?  ;) :D
Nope xxavi = the barca fan who posts on here. Sorry to hear about your mojo mofo  ;)
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A lot of people on here have a soft spot for Barca and everything to do with Spain.

I like Barca and Spain a lot myself, but that performance from Bayern was ridiculous.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
Over to you, he who fannies about and dives around.

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
So ummm where does Mr Jupp Heynckes go from here? The treble is so fucking on for them. Anything less and Pep's a flop  ;D
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Online 1892tillforever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Good as they were tonight - and they were pretty awesome - I'm still annoyed at Bayern for bottling last year's final though. The fucking twats.
Indeed, where the hell was THIS Bayern Munich team in last year's final? It would have been glorious humiliation for the Chelsea instead of victory  :butt

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Legacy Fan
Take off your Iniesta jersey, and we can all be friends again, Loozy.

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
Nope xxavi = the barca fan who posts on here. Sorry to hear about your mojo mofo  ;)

I know that  :P I'm not that daft  :P However, Xavi also always complains about stuff after a match did not go Barca's way... Was just making fun...

What does mofo mean?

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Barca were woeful. I felt sorry for Pique.

Me too until I see him in a magazine driving a Ferrari with Shakira sitting next to him :(

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
A lot of people on here have a soft spot for Barca and everything to do with Spain.

Luckly there are ones like us that are the opposite!

Online 1892tillforever

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So ummm where does Mr Jupp Heynckes go from here? The treble is so fucking on for them. Anything less and Pep's a flop  ;D
The final is really theirs to lose. They are better than both Dortmund and Madrid and the only thing that stops them IMO is being haunted by last year's final.

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
No I don't want, because I don't have any dolls, just can use google image search.

Still, a strange fixation you have there, mate. Did your parents not allow you to have dolls when you were a child?

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
Jaysus, I really must be pissing people off; one of you wants me to die in the Allian Arena and now you want me to go on a mad trip...

Sorry if I'm being annoying...  :'(

Not at all, but if is going to be a 100% german final the wankfest will be unbearable, might as well skip the whole shabang following my suggestion.
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
Not at all, but if is going to be a 100% german final the wankfest will be unbearable, might as well skip the whole shabang with my suggestion

I still have to earn money and I doubt my fiancé's going to be happy if I take off shortly before the wedding and leave him sitting on the costs  ;D Me neither, btw  :P But thanks for the suggestion...

Just googled flights to Ireland; prices are alright, depending on tomorrow's first leg, I might book a flight  ;D ;D

Offline DerKaiser

• It's German for "TheCheesyRanter". Likes young boys.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I swear if I see a wanker with his new Bayern kit on in the city centre tomorrow I'll choke him. I have a feeling we will see a new breed of glory hunter.

Online whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I like both so  FUUUUUU  ;)
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Massacre.

You can't slate Barca, they've been trounced but they're walking La Liga and they've had some big obstacles in their way this season. Need a new CB and a new striker and then we'll see who the new wankfests are over. Having a full time manager would help too, unfortunate as his situations been.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
    • X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd

Yeah really lucky of us to have people who for no apparent reason can't enjoy watching Barcelona, one of the great European teams. I'm always so thankful to have people irrationally hating great teams because of the huge rivalry we have with teams like Barca, Bayern and Real. Thank you so much.
"Believe you are the best, then make sure that you are." - Shankly

X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd - https://x.com/TheLiverNerd

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
Never really seen a good argument as to how German teams can compete for the best players yet charge fairly low prices in to games for the fans.  Some mention they pull in a lot commercially to make up for the lack of gate money in comparison to English gate money but I fail to see how the likes of Munich and Dortmund would be way ahead of UTD and Liverpool for example around the globe in commercial income generation.

Not that hard to understand really. Dortmund aren't really in for the "best" players as they can't/don't really want to afford them. They have a stadium that holds 80.000 people and manage to sell that out most of the time. They have built a team with very little money and have been lucky in terms of scouting and in terms of having a lot of talented players in their youth-teams. The question is whether they can keep up selling their best players for big money and replacing them with cheaper ones. There has to be something about their scouting, but I don't think they're that far ahead in terms of making money.

With Bayern it's even easier. They've been the number one club for 30 years now in Germany. There is not a single club that is even close to them in terms of their drawing power. They profitted a lot from having the Olympia Stadium which held 77.000 people at the best times and a little bit over 60.000 when Bayern last played there. They got to play there but didn't have to pay for building it. An advantage other clubs haven't had. But the most important factor is Uli Hoeneß and whoever was in charge with him. Because Bayern are a very well run club and they have made the most of all their success and have built on that.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
I know that  :P I'm not that daft  :P However, Xavi also always complains about stuff after a match did not go Barca's way... Was just making fun...
Haha just in case you thought I was saying that about the man himself.

Mofo is a slang insult but meant in a joking way. So if you've never heard it before its pretty awkward if someone says it to you like I just did .... :-X

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
They are getting 38 big ones for Götze and they're not in debt or anything. I'd say Klopp will spend that wisely.

Yep, they will only strengthen imo.

• Legacy Fan
Still, a strange fixation you have there, mate. Did your parents not allow you to have dolls when you were a child?

I just want to help you to expand your collection. Mertesacker feels lonely, don't you think?

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
What was it Brendan said, if you have 67% of the ball you are 90% likely to win the game or something like that? Hmmm........

Bayern were fucking awesome - they play football the way it should with strength, pace, power and skill when its needed. The total package!

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Did Roy just say Real shoud beat Dortmund?

Madrid MAY beat Dortmund, but SHOULD? come on Roy FFS!!

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
Its hard to criticise Tito Vilanova after the year he has had but that was shocking in game management.... out of his depth or players running the club?

• Legacy Fan
I swear if I see a wanker with his new Bayern kit on in the city centre tomorrow I'll choke him. I have a feeling we will see a new breed of glory hunter.

If it's a Robben shirt, kick him as well.

Online whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Did Roy just say Real shoud beat Dortmund?

Madrid MAY beat Dortmund, but SHOULD? come on Roy FFS!!

Well with Ronaldo i expect them too
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
Haha just in case you thought I was saying that about the man himself.

Mofo is a slang insult but meant in a joking way. So if you've never heard it before its pretty awkward if someone says it to you like I just did .... :-X

Too lazy to google it right now, send me a PM because I am curious nonetheless and not talking to my friends at the moment... They are singing Stern des Südens right now...

I hate them right now  :no :wanker

Might also call in sick to work tomorrow, my pupils will be unbearable... I can already see my desk being decorated in Bayern-stuff...

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
What was it Brendan said, if you have 67% of the ball you are 90% likely to win the game or something like that? Hmmm........
No he said something like 70% possession = 70% chance of winning the game.

Which is utter bollocks.