Author Topic: 2012/13 UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern München 2-1 Borussia Dortmund  (Read 600012 times)

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
Robben is still a massive c*nt eh, and Alba out for the second leg, he's lost it as well.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
Hahaha. Stupid but funny from Alba.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
2012/13 UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals Bayern v Barcelona, B.Dortmund v Real
« Reply #10442 on: April 23, 2013, 09:29:59 pm »
Robben is such a fanny

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bayerns gameplan worked, I am suprised Barca let them have their way and didn´t show up for a fight.

But overall they were fucked by the refs and their own arrogance.
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
I thought that as well, but I found a statemtent by Fifa and Uefa (it's 4 years old when they introduced the extra-refs in the Europa League) in which it says "the additional assistant referees will provide two extra pairs of eyes to monitor the game and ensure that the Laws of the Game are upheld, informing the referee of incidents of any kind that he may otherwise have missed, particularly in key areas of the field like the penalty area and its surroundings. The referee will remain in sole charge of the match and the only match official with decision-making powers.". To me that sounds like they can indicate fouls in the penalty area, if the ref hasn't seen it...

Never seen any official standing behind the goal line do anything other than indicate when the ball has crossed the line. Never flagged for offside, never referred the ref to a missed foul. Ever.

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
Barcelona sore losers  ;D

What's new, if this was Nou Camp they would've turned the sprinklers on already!

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Jordi Alba is a very, very lucky boy.

....but Bayern get all the decisions, of course.

:lmao are you seriously suggesting that was a red? Come on mate.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Albas such a little prick, if you're going to risk a potential red at least twat him.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Oh dear, the wankfest will be unbearable...

True whatever the result. Barca wankers or Bayern wankers.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Geppvindh's

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Good, Abidal can play the second leg.

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
Alba is a proper little shit, seems to like giving a bit of needle but that couldn't have happened to a bigger tart, Robben trumps Alba's nobbishness.

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Another game though where the extra pair of officials from Platini are again proved to be an utter farce. How he missed that body check from just a few yards away is beyond belief.

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Bayerns gameplan worked, I am suprised Barca let them have their way and didn´t show up for a fight.

But overall they were fucked by the refs and their own arrogance.
the missed penalties,?

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
Because they're lonely? You should know you're the armchair expert.

Hey I'll have you know I'm getting a 3 seated couch soon.

Offline tax_man

• Kopite
Genuine question and this is from someone who is quite enjoying what Bayern are doing but, do Bayern have any songs? Heard one or too things that sound like the beginning of that "wooga chack wooga chacka" David Hasselhoff song but nothing else. You'd think it would be electric, they're stuffing Barcelona 4-0

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
A goal now for Barca would make for an unreal second leg.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Warks Moustache

• Legacy Fan
I wonder if Martinez will start being first choice for Spain. Really impressive work from him tonight.

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..
Can't believe I'm typing this, but: Messi has been shit today.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Result is fair, but ref has been very inconsistent with his punishments...

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

He's clearly injured though. HE shouldn't really be playing.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
Xavi is no longer the same player the decline has started, Bayern have the best midfield in the world.

Offline litliper

• Legacy Fan
  • Does anybody wanna buy a country?
What odds will Barca be to win the thing now. Might be, just might be worth putting 20 quid on. Who knows. Massive odds, great team

Thinking the same.
"My country is the world, and my religion to do good." (Thomas Paine)

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I wonder if Martinez will start being first choice for Spain. Really impressive work from him tonight.

So much quality.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
True whatever the result. Barca wankers or Bayern wankers.

I don´t know about Barca as I don´t have spanish tv. But I have to avoid german television for a couple of weeks now, that´s for sure.
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Warks Moustache

• Legacy Fan
If Jupp Heyckness wins the treble he really should retire and call it a day. It would be a great way to go out.

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
Genuine question and this is from someone who is quite enjoying what Bayern are doing but, do Bayern have any songs? Heard one or too things that sound like the beginning of that "wooga chack wooga chacka" David Hasselhoff song but nothing else. You'd think it would be electric, they're stuffing Barcelona 4-0

They wrote "Seven Nation Army" for Jack White!

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...

They have a few, but most of them are fucking boring. The best chant is the one where one half of the stadium shouts "BAYERN" followed by the opposite half shouting "BAYERN"... ;)

Offline Vizrahen

• Main Stander
was that Robben's first shot from outside the box today?

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
Definitley think Guardiola will be able to rival Mancini as one of the luckiest managers about.

Not saying he isn't good, but he effectively inherited most of his Barca team and he's inheriting this Bayern side, allright for some.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
He's Alonso's replacement definitely
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
There was a time not so long ago when we were beating teams 4-0 at home...

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Credit Bayern too or yet Javi Martinez
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
Jordi Alba is a very, very lucky boy.

....but Bayern get all the decisions, of course.

Very lucky how? It was a yellow card for being a petulant little prick.

Offline Titan

• Legacy Fan
4-0 FT. Incredible performance from Bayern.

Offline steveeastend

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

In terms of fan tradition and culture they are a mixture of Chelsea and ManU, just without the tradition. Allianz Arena olé...

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..
He's clearly injured though. HE shouldn't really be playing.

Agreed. Stupid decision to start him, really.

Well deserved victory for Bayern, but tie was ruined by the refs.

Offline Raggy

• Main Stander
 Quote of the day from Tydlesley (89 minutes and 57 seconds Barcelona four nil down) "Barcelona look beaten"   ::)

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Never seen any official standing behind the goal line do anything other than indicate when the ball has crossed the line. Never flagged for offside, never referred the ref to a missed foul. Ever.

They probably have done some things but as they have a wand and not a flag then you won't see any visual clue that they have alerted the referee to something, like you would with an assistant referee.

Having said that, the amount of infringements that have happened right in front of them that weren't penalised suggests that they are not worth keeping.

Offline Fuschimuschi

• Anny Roader

Bayern are very well known for having shit atmosphere. Doesn't help that their ultras are in a "war" with the club and are refusing to support the team.

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
In a few weeks you won't be able to walk 100m without seeing a wanker in a Bayern jersey, oh the wankfest..
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact