Author Topic: 2012/13 UEFA Champions League Final - Bayern München 2-1 Borussia Dortmund  (Read 600860 times)

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
hi

-- sorry i don't mean to pick on you, just the thread loaded on that!

Hahahahahahahah. No issues mate. Gobsmacked by that game. Pep really was something after all, poor tactics from Barca tonight...nothing changed after the break, and Messi clearly wasn't fit. And Sanchez is a waste of space, why did Villa not come on earlier. And Bartra just  :butt
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Damn you Germany. With your talented players. Low ticket prices. And prudent financial governance. Ruining football for the rest of us.

Never really seen a good argument as to how German teams can compete for the best players yet charge fairly low prices in to games for the fans.  Some mention they pull in a lot commercially to make up for the lack of gate money in comparison to English gate money but I fail to see how the likes of Munich and Dortmund would be way ahead of UTD and Liverpool for example around the globe in commercial income generation.

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
The 2 pique ones

"Clear" penalties? Really?
We're on our way to glory...

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bayern deserved the 4-0 completely. Barca were outplayed. Bayern are the better team this year it's OK fellas.

It's impossible to win a CL without a little bit of luck along your way though. We should know that better than anyone. Doesn't mean you deserve it any less.

And yes Bayern have this one in the bag

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
  • Phil M's biggest female fan
loozy where did your mojo go ?  :-X

Hopefully it went to Xabi so that he can tear those Dortmund-players a new one...  :no

Boy... That was the most depressing match I've ever seen...

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
Also ... gotta love how Barca's cycle of greatness now seems to have started and (maybe) ended with the inclusion of two finals against the Mancs. Haha.,  Perfect timing.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well we know who the next Barca manager will be.....Adrian fucking Childs.

Saying that even that knob would have got Villa on sooner for Sanchez who was frankly dog shit.

Messi obviously not fully fit which doesn't help.

Offline timbucktoo

• Dreams of a threesome with Oprah Winfrey or Whoopie Goldberg
  • Kopite
Could Brendan please copy Bayern's style instead please.

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
100% a red.

I don't see how, it wasn't violent or dangerous but simply just stupid and petulant. Booking for sure but never a dismissal.

Offline G8S7

• Legacy Fan
  • At the end of the storm There's a golden sky
It looks like Barca traveled all the way to Munich four-nothing.  :lmao

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So. Fucking. What.

It's fucking amazing how unsatisfied some on here prove to be.

All Prem teams OUT including the Mancs and STILL moaning about who's left in it and what they're doing.

Just be happy that a non-English side is gonna lift ol' big ears.

Please.

This.

One of the best European performances I've ever seen and people are moaning about them getting praised.

They've just smashed Barcelona four fucking nil.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
"Clear" penalties? Really?
I was just answering your question. One of them was a penalty. Not sure about the first one
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
Looking forward to seeing Bayern in the final, think this is the year they finally step up to the mark and go all the way after some near misses.

Brilliant performance.

Barca were hampered by some inexperience at the back, Messi clearly was not himself but saying that Schweinsteiger was brilliant as ever robbing him and denying space.

Huge task for Barca to even make a game of it at Camp Nou but if anyone can make it interesting it's Messi I suppose.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
A good way to hunt people out of the stadium. Play really shit music.

Offline mista

• Kemlynite
Brilliant performance from bayern - much better footy to watch than tiki taka

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
Barca could easily win the 2nd leg 16-4 though
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
That was unreal. Completely bossed them.

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
This.

One of the best European performances I've ever seen and people are moaning about them getting praised.

It's not that for me mate, I like Bayern and the way they play, have done for the last couple of years.

I like Barca too, but it is nice to see different teams winning the thing.

For me some of it is just too over the top from one game. And I also think it's ridiculous to overlook that two goals shouldn't have stood.

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
Could Brendan please copy Bayern's style instead please.

A thread needs to be opened!

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
I was going to put 'in Europe' in that sentence but thought it might be obvious. ;)

Fulham or Real Madrid same thing really. Both wear white and shit... :)

Offline PhiLFC#1

• The Messiah! He rawks amongst us
  • Legacy Fan
Bayern Real could be an interesting final to be honest, 2 teams that have been dying to win it for years and are long overdue. Having said that it would be great to see a German final too

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
This.

A lot of people on here have a soft spot for Barca and everything to do with Spain.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
A thread needs to be opened!
And then immediately locked!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
Hopefully it went to Xabi so that he can tear those Dortmund-players a new one...  :no

Boy... That was the most depressing match I've ever seen...

Nooooo don't say that, as much as I love Xabi I'd rather see Dortmund in the final.
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline justsean

• Two goals in his first two minutes of match commentary. Take a bow...
  • Legacy Fan
Never really seen a good argument as to how German teams can compete for the best players yet charge fairly low prices in to games for the fans.  Some mention they pull in a lot commercially to make up for the lack of gate money in comparison to English gate money but I fail to see how the likes of Munich and Dortmund would be way ahead of UTD and Liverpool for example around the globe in commercial income generation.

Only Bayern generate enough money to be able to buy and hold on to the best players.

Dortmund keep losing theirs and this is part of the reason. Lewandowski and Reus will be gone within one or two years for more lucrative contracts either in Bayern or England/Spain.

Offline Tom_B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
I was just answering your question. One of them was a penalty. Not sure about the first one

Fair enough. Yeah, I would say potentially they should have had one penalty, but it wasn't cut and dry like a body-check and an offside goal.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
Oh for fucks sake

I've just remembered we're going to have to put up with xxavi going on about how barca were robbed and how the refs and everyone is against them
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline timbucktoo

• Dreams of a threesome with Oprah Winfrey or Whoopie Goldberg
  • Kopite

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
Nooooo don't say that, as much as I love Xabi I'd rather see Dortmund in the final.

Nope. Because the fucking wankfest in Germany would be unbearable  :no Luckily, though, I think the final is during school break so I might emigrate to Galway for the week and the week after ...

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
Oh for fucks sake

I've just remembered we're going to have to put up with xxavi going on about how barca were robbed and how the refs and everyone is against them

Yeah I'm waiting for Xxavi like the Suarez is charged thread is waiting for Uruguayan36
My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
And then immediately locked!

And then another one should be opened!  ;D

Offline Earl of Dingleberry

• Legacy Fan

You know that there's Xabi doll you can buy?

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
Oh for fucks sake

Xxavi = Xavi?  ;) :D

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nice one Robben, That's how you give an interview to stupid UK broadcasters.

Tell them basically to shut the fuck up and stop looking for negatives.

Well said.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
haven;t seen such a dominant performance since liverpool 4 real madrid 0 (sigh)

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
Damn you Germany. With your talented players. Low ticket prices. And prudent financial governance. Ruining football for the rest of us.

And their fantastic stadiums and atmospheres.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:54:01 pm by Durlmints »
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
A good way to hunt people out of the stadium. Play really shit music.

It's Germany they love that shit.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline loozy

• Legacy Fan
You know that there's Xabi doll you can buy?

You're getting kind of scary with your dolls here... Don't you want to open a thread about all the dolls you seem to have collected?

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
Nope. Because the fucking wankfest in Germany would be unbearable  :no Luckily, though, I think the final is during school break so I might emigrate to Galway for the week and the week after ...

There is an easier way, join a nomadic tribe in Africa for a couple of years then come back. Wankfest free guaranteed
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact