Author Topic: General Everton Discussion Thread #theygothegame  (Read 835563 times)

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
Re: General Everton Discussion Thread
« Reply #10760 on: February 21, 2014, 04:23:44 pm »
Yeah pissed myself at that with a "Brendan wont admit it" added aswell for extra measure. Delusional.

Yep. Unreal. There isn't a day passes by without them having to mention us in one way or another.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #10761 on: February 21, 2014, 06:03:38 pm »
Yep. Unreal. There isn't a day passes by without them having to mention us in one way or another.

WEEEE DONT CARE WHAT THE REDSHITE SAY.......

(but we'll talk about them 24/7 nevertheless)
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #10762 on: February 21, 2014, 06:43:18 pm »
They secretly wished 1892 didn't happen, they didn't leave Anfield and that all the glories of ours combined with what little of their own would place them in the company of the most elite of teams in Europe.

What could've been, should've been, would've been.

We were lucky, my friends. Just look at Woodison today - that could've been us.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 06:44:57 pm by Ken-Obi »
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10763 on: February 21, 2014, 07:32:08 pm »
In today's Liverpool Echo Howard 'Hiccup' :hally Kendall has intimated that Steven Gerrard's new role in our team is just a case of Brendan looking at what role Bobby brown-shoes has given Gareth Barry in the Everton side and copied it.

:lmao
up there with the 'whats wrong with Goodison Sven' one in 2002
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 07:34:25 pm by Laughter is the best medicine... »

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10764 on: February 21, 2014, 07:33:14 pm »
And as it's Friday, in case you've never seen it before

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php/articles.html/_/fe/br/

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #10766 on: February 22, 2014, 01:05:41 am »
They secretly wished 1892 didn't happen, they didn't leave Anfield and that all the glories of ours combined with what little of their own would place them in the company of the most elite of teams in Europe.

But maybe that means we are Everton and they are Liverpool. And did they win all those trophies or we?

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10767 on: February 22, 2014, 03:20:58 am »
That shit about Fowler is quite honestly one of the saddest most pathetic things I have ever seen in my fucking life. How empty and hollow must that mans life be, to not only do that, to go to all that trouble, but to actually proudly tell people he did it. That is seriously sad on a level I cant even comprehend. If I was a bitter I'd be calling him all the sad c*nts under the sun.

Telling all you this right now, if I ever hear of any of our lot doing something like that, I will hunt you down, skin you and skull fuck you, for daring to bring such calamitous, embarrassing ruin upon our name.

all mouth no action, carl want his gobble
choose Life.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #10768 on: February 22, 2014, 03:47:10 am »
But maybe that means we are Everton and they are Liverpool. And did they win all those trophies or we?
We won't know mate, but if you know your history and all that... etc
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10769 on: February 22, 2014, 11:58:39 am »
BREAKING NEWS: The Echo are reporting that Everton have made progress in their attempts to move to a new stadium.

They're putting together the "financial jigsaw" needed to facilitate the move.

Bill Kenwright has managed to secure a credit account with Terry's Timber in Kirkdale, and B&Q in Speke have agreed to exchange that unused self assembly trophy cabinet for 15 tins of Ronseal Woodstain, even though Bill has lost the receipt.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #10770 on: February 22, 2014, 12:15:23 pm »
The Echo also reports Sir Terry Leahy saying that it's difficult to get investors to put money in because "to the outside world Everton are the Number 2 club in the city".

Oh my God, their fans are going to love that....

:lmao :lmao
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:38:40 pm by BUSHMILLS »

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #10772 on: February 22, 2014, 12:20:38 pm »
Anyone hear talksport last night when a Everton fan came on and reckon they could sell out a 60,000 seater stadium if they had one.  ;D

Then a Red came on and said is that why you sell half season tickets?  ;D

Is that why there were people attempting to sell Everton tickets in Liverpool City Centre the other day? Just in case people ignored them they'd brought their drums with them to make people notice them. The lengths they'll go.  ;D 
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10773 on: February 22, 2014, 12:21:42 pm »

#wegothegame

Offline 666

• Legacy Fan
  • "وقدم ليفربول بالنسبة لي وقدم الأول لليفر
« Reply #10774 on: February 22, 2014, 12:23:58 pm »
So Purslow reckons we should join Stadiums and get a big one like the Milan clubs. What he doesn't realise the twat is that we alone can fill and make a 60,000 stadium, their best hopes of getting one is only with us .. :wave
"Ливерпуль игроки должны играть, как лев, дать его все. Там должно быть определение, приверженность и решимость быть игроком Ливерпуля".

"Так Роджер Хант пропустив кілька, але він потрапляє в потрібне місце, щоб пропустити їх." ~ Білл Шенклі з репортером

Maestro di lingue, conquistatore del mondo.

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in the red and white kop
« Reply #10775 on: February 22, 2014, 12:25:32 pm »

They should've paid the rent, fucking always been Meffs.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #10776 on: February 22, 2014, 12:26:23 pm »
Where's the Lena Zavaroni money, Bill?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline mjgill85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bees? Beads?
« Reply #10777 on: February 22, 2014, 12:26:59 pm »
The Echo also reports Sir Terry Leahy saying that it's difficult to get investors to put money in because "to the outside world Everton are the Number 2 club in the city".

Oh my God, they're fans are going to love that....

:lmao :lmao
@_michaelgill

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10778 on: February 22, 2014, 12:28:36 pm »
No chance even if we had chosen to build one. Didn't someone use a metaphor a few years back of them being a potless tramp squatting in our shiny new stadium? What are they going to fund their half with, a pack of crisps and a Double Decker?
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #10779 on: February 22, 2014, 12:34:37 pm »
"It sadly meant a wasted trip to the School of Science "

;D :lmao

Don't see why. They could have spent some time looking at the original wooden features of the Grand Old Lady or admiring the decor in the trophy room....
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:38:08 pm by jaffod »

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10780 on: February 22, 2014, 12:41:42 pm »
Anyone hear talksport last night when a Everton fan came on and reckon they could sell out a 60,000 seater stadium if they had one.  ;D

They've been trying to flog cheap tickets to the Poles and Lithuanians in our place again this week for one of their next home games.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #10781 on: February 22, 2014, 12:46:29 pm »
Traore injured in warm up.. Big Dunc has trained him well :)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10782 on: February 22, 2014, 12:54:32 pm »
From the GOT thread on Rooney signing a new deal, enjoy your Saturday funnies:

I respect him a lot for showing loyalty to the club that made him a star and gave him the opportunity to build a new trophy cabinet even though they're in a bad spell and unlikely to win anything sometime soon rather than simply moving to bigger and more ambitious clubs like Everton when they came prowling.

my £1 on 50/1 to everton as next club may have to wait another 5 years, ha. will be fuming if they've forgotten about it by then.

Hate him anyway. Horrible rat, wouldn't want him back.

I'd have thought coming home to a hero's welcome and another chance to re-live his boyhood dream would mean more than money to him at this point.

Not even remotely arsed. If he was was arsed enough he'd be coming here on a free.

Imo he would be exactly what we needed to push on and win a title. Not sure that it would happen him coming to us though.

if thats true, thats it. Sold his soul.

I don't care what went before, I've always said I'd love Rooney back and I think he'd be the missing cogg in this current set of players that would of guaranteed us CL this season but....

If he signs a new deal at utd that closes the door on any return ever IMO. Really don't want him as a declining has been....

he's among the top 3 players in PL.

Rooney is like that bird who you had an explosive 2-3 year relationship with, who you got all passive aggressive with in effort to drive her away, only to discover the minute she left that you were a fool and then you saw her get married to an equally explosive partner and then spent the rest of your life hoping that one day her knob husband would finally drive her away back into your arms, while you got married to some lass you knew from school who got about 5% hotter than when she was 16, making it seem like a decent trade off

Is he richer than Kenwright yet?

If true I think that has closed the door on Rooney ever playing for us again. Seriously were are too good now and will be too good a few seasons down the line to need or want a over the hill Rooney!

Sack having him back at 32/33. I really just couldn't be bothered with it at all. It'd be pathetic. I'd really be quite annoyed if that happened.

No thanks, done with this now...even unfollowed him on Twitter.

Shame as I really did think he'd want to come back whilst still in his prime so to speak. It all seemed to align right for him to return either this or next summer.

Ah well don't want him back at any point now to be honest, was now or never for me.

This one is very true though:

In another 5-years, Rooney will be 18-Stone and Moyes will be managing Partick.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
« Reply #10783 on: February 22, 2014, 12:59:51 pm »
This one is very true though:
In another 5-years, Rooney will be 18-Stone and Moyes will be managing Partick.
;D
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10784 on: February 22, 2014, 01:02:19 pm »

The Peoples Club

Just not many Peoples
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10785 on: February 22, 2014, 01:08:27 pm »
LOL, some soft c*nts on there. One even unfollowed him on twitter. That's gotta hurt. That 'bird' analogy actually sounds like something from the Torres thread on here to be fair.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10786 on: February 22, 2014, 02:41:36 pm »
So, where this exciting, attacking football then?

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #10787 on: February 22, 2014, 02:42:45 pm »
What is the point of them?

Offline IndianRed

• Legacy Fan
  • Derp Derp
« Reply #10788 on: February 22, 2014, 02:45:34 pm »
Looks like they won the possession at Stamford Bridge. Bobby Brownshoes is continuing the proud Moyes tradition of being a winner without having to win.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10789 on: February 22, 2014, 02:45:44 pm »
What is the point of them?
Comedy needs them
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10790 on: February 22, 2014, 02:45:53 pm »
Their title push seems to have hit a minor setback.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #10791 on: February 22, 2014, 02:46:58 pm »
Couldnt even do their neighbours a favour.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #10792 on: February 22, 2014, 02:47:43 pm »
Profesional bottlers ;D
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Pricey

• Might actually be Petey.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10793 on: February 22, 2014, 02:48:27 pm »
Ross Barkley was absolutely horrendous when he came on, is he injured?

Lost the ball every time he had it, looked slow, lacked confidence. Was absolute dire. Went downhill when he came on for Osman.

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10794 on: February 22, 2014, 02:50:16 pm »
they've lost 3 out of the last 4 now.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10795 on: February 22, 2014, 02:50:41 pm »
Finished. I can only see it getting worse for them.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #10796 on: February 22, 2014, 02:51:08 pm »
they've lost 3 out of the last 4 now.

Nice.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #10797 on: February 22, 2014, 02:51:48 pm »
Martinez should spend more time on the training pitch, than in the ITV studios.

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10798 on: February 22, 2014, 02:51:52 pm »
Won the passing though.....

Only 2 shots on target in the whole game. They're not very good.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline jay.taller.than.spearing

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #10799 on: February 22, 2014, 02:52:09 pm »
Diving Chelsea wankers , thought the draw would have been a better result. Oh well.
JFT96. YNWA .