Author Topic: General Everton Discussion Thread #theygothegame  (Read 837606 times)

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
Re: General Everton Discussion Thread
« Reply #10880 on: February 23, 2014, 04:37:34 pm »
Their game in hand at home to Palace won't be easy either, lots of pressure on that one. I think you can put a fork in them for 4th now though.

Offline seandundee1

• Boys Pen
  • Hi
« Reply #10881 on: February 23, 2014, 04:40:19 pm »
Tbf they were never expected to do much this season anyway. Maybe this time next season would be better to either laugh at them or think shit.
:-)

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #10882 on: February 23, 2014, 04:42:24 pm »
Tbf they were never expected to do much this season anyway. Maybe this time next season would be better to either laugh at them or think shit.

New manager syndrome worked wonders up until about Christmas and now it's wearing off.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10883 on: February 23, 2014, 04:43:03 pm »

I would expect more free transfers and hopeful loan punts.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline seandundee1

• Boys Pen
  • Hi
« Reply #10884 on: February 23, 2014, 04:44:00 pm »
New manager syndrome worked wonders up until about Christmas and now it's wearing off.

Biggest downfall was selling a striker and signing an injured giraffe.
:-)

Offline ChrisOH

• Main Stander
« Reply #10885 on: February 23, 2014, 04:44:02 pm »

Finishing above Liverpool must of been a realistic target seeing as you've done it for the last 2 seasons no?
Ye wha la.

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10886 on: February 23, 2014, 04:54:08 pm »

Aye aye, Dickie Pee's been at the Chang again.  ;D 

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #10887 on: February 23, 2014, 04:57:11 pm »

Hello Bluenose. Nice try. :wave

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10888 on: February 23, 2014, 04:58:47 pm »
too cowardly to update the table cos then they'd have to face reality.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10889 on: February 23, 2014, 05:05:30 pm »
They are obviously waiting until they have played their game in hand to update it, fucking sad c*nts, they would of updated it if we had lost any of our games though.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10890 on: February 23, 2014, 05:16:50 pm »
Finishing above Liverpool must of been a realistic target seeing as you've done it for the last 2 seasons no?

Nah.  They'll just point to us spunking squillions when they have to make do with loan signings.  ::)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10891 on: February 23, 2014, 05:20:30 pm »
Nah.  They'll just point to us spunking squillions when they have to make do with loan signings.  ::)

I'm hoping we send the likes of Suso, Ibe and Wisdom on loan to Premier League sides next season. Relegation threatened teams might not be too keen because of the risk and obviously those at the top won't want them (not will we want to loan them to them) so midtable sides are the best option. Everton seem huge fans of the loan system as you've alluded so you think we've got a chance to loan them to them? It's either them or another midtable side in Man Utd but Everton play the better football so it'd suit our player a lot more.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10892 on: February 23, 2014, 05:22:32 pm »
I'm hoping we send the likes of Suso, Ibe and Wisdom on loan to Premier League sides next season. Relegation threatened teams might not be too keen because of the risk and obviously those at the top won't want them (not will we want to loan them to them) so midtable sides are the best option. Everton seem huge fans of the loan system as you've alluded so you think we've got a chance to loan them to them? It's either them or another midtable side in Man Utd but Everton play the better football so it'd suit our player a lot more.

I could see Everton taking Suso for us as a Deulofeu replacement.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #10893 on: February 23, 2014, 06:10:04 pm »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-win-over-everton-down-3173782

Martinez accuses Chelsea of cheating? Ifithadnabeenfor .......... :)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline koppitekop11

• dog shit
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10894 on: February 23, 2014, 06:15:16 pm »
Well they've officially got fourth now and are very much in the title hunt, they have well and truly stepped it up this season and we cant even say it's undeserved either as they deserved it 100%. Its rather depressing isn't it.

Sometimes wonder why I bother with this sport knowing that nothing's ever gonna change long term with regard to us getting top 4

Sigh

:lmao
PSN: Pig-Swill     Xbox Live: PigSwill23
there's been a few nights ive had to relieve myself with her beside me in the bed, in fairness to her, she made some sex noises which helped me along the way

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10895 on: February 23, 2014, 06:21:24 pm »
At least they're still ahead of moyes... ah no.

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #10896 on: February 23, 2014, 06:36:37 pm »
I'd settle for 17th this season if it came with them not finishing top

The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Fiasco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #10897 on: February 23, 2014, 06:37:07 pm »

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10898 on: February 23, 2014, 06:39:23 pm »
They've played their best football in years, been pretty consistent, and they're still fucking MILES behind us, it makes it even sweeter.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10899 on: February 23, 2014, 06:44:19 pm »
Fucking insane, that sort of thing just shows what twats they really are. If best we could do was finish second to them, I'd still want to finish second. I want us to do as well as we can and fuck everyone else, it doesn't matter what they do.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10900 on: February 23, 2014, 06:53:40 pm »
The thing with them is that they just don't score enough goals despite them playing more attractive positive football. In fact they are scoring slightly fewer goals than last year. They have much better attackers available to them this season but they don't create many clear cut chances and they don't move the ball quickly. Everton under Moyes were a counter attacking team hence they were able to use the pace of Mirrallas and size of some one like Fellaini and Anichebe more effectively. Right now they don't even attempt to counter attack even when they can commit men forward. There production of set pieces has gone down as well. For all the possession they have they don't create many chances hence they end up losing many games despite winning the passing. Next year they will have to replace Lukaku and Delefeou probably and other attackers like Pienaar and Osman will be a year older. The next 2-3 transfer windows can seal Martinez's fate.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10901 on: February 23, 2014, 06:58:14 pm »
Bobby will probably relegate them next season.

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #10902 on: February 23, 2014, 07:07:02 pm »
Just saw this shared from one of their shitty fan pages on facebook -

''Current most boring Everton shout is "We are going to be in trouble when Lukaku, Barry and Gerry's loans run out"

Why are we?

Surely we can just get other players on loan next year to fill the gaps.''

:-X
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline liverpooll

• I am right, you are wrong, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Just does not get it. Also does not get that he does not get it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10903 on: February 23, 2014, 07:07:08 pm »
Looking at their recent starting XI and actually found it interesting that they have couple of players whom were strongly linked and once wanted at LFC like Baines, Barry, McCarthy or even Coleman who was offered to LFC. Anybody else missing?

And looking at their remaining fixtures, it's clear that Merseyside will have a strong say in both the title winners and top 4 spots with big home games for both teams.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10904 on: February 23, 2014, 07:10:57 pm »

''Current most boring Everton shout is "We are going to be in trouble when Lukaku, Barry and Gerry's loans run out"

Why are we?

Now that's a team with ambition.

Online Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10905 on: February 23, 2014, 07:12:12 pm »

Why are we?

Say we'll offer them Ibe, Suso or Teixeira.  ;D

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10906 on: February 23, 2014, 07:23:06 pm »
Say we'll offer them Ibe, Suso or Teixeira.  ;D
I wouldn't offer them the steam off my piss.

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #10907 on: February 23, 2014, 07:29:55 pm »

they still haven't updated table

The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10908 on: February 23, 2014, 07:31:24 pm »

they still haven't updated table
I guess they are still mathematically in the title race then.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10909 on: February 23, 2014, 07:40:00 pm »
That Davek on GOT is a right bitter bastard isn't he :lmao

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You will look down and the tea will be gone.
« Reply #10910 on: February 23, 2014, 07:45:47 pm »
I could see Everton taking Suso for us as a Deulofeu replacement.

Could you imagine the amount of stick a Liverpool player on loan to Everton would get? It would be completely unrealistic for both sides I think.

However, if you want to really wind up a bluenose, then sympathising with them and offering our fringe players on loan should really do the trick.
All around you walls are tumbling down. Stop staring at the ground.

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10911 on: February 23, 2014, 07:45:50 pm »
We finish above them 2 years in a row. They finish above us and will have a champions league place to show for it.

The year we finish 4th. They only go and win it.

The best period in our history. They only go and get us a European ban.

Why are they so closely linked to our downfalls in pynical parts of our history. Very very eery. Any one but them like. I'm not biter just a bit spooked out.

I love it :lmao

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10912 on: February 23, 2014, 07:46:13 pm »
is he for real or just a 'bitter blue' parody account?

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #10913 on: February 23, 2014, 07:47:19 pm »

How does he get out of bed in the morning?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #10914 on: February 23, 2014, 07:47:51 pm »

One of the worst I've come across on the internet.

Why whats that gimp been saying now?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10915 on: February 23, 2014, 07:48:59 pm »
How does he get out of bed in the morning?

What makes you think that lad even gets out of bed? .

Offline Enders

• Game. Has a thing for Edward Colanderhands
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez! Allez! Allez!
« Reply #10916 on: February 23, 2014, 07:49:21 pm »
We finish above them 2 years in a row. They finish above us and will have a champions league place to show for it.

The year we finish 4th. They only go and win it.

The best period in our history. They only go and get us a European ban.

Why are they so closely linked to our downfalls in pynical parts of our history. Very very eery. Any one but them like. I'm not biter just a bit spooked out.

Qualitee - especially the pynical (pinnacle?) part...
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Online Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10917 on: February 23, 2014, 07:49:22 pm »
Could you imagine the amount of stick a Liverpool player on loan to Everton would get? It would be completely unrealistic for both sides I think.

However, if you want to really wind up a bluenose, then sympathising with them and offering our fringe players on loan should really do the trick.

It would be the ultimate pisstake.  ;D

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10918 on: February 23, 2014, 07:50:43 pm »
don't forget those redshite bastards kaiser bill and adolf

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10919 on: February 23, 2014, 07:56:07 pm »
One of the worst I've come across on the internet.

Why whats that gimp been saying now?

Banging on about Real madrid and Suarez next season, apparently we will be 'goosed' playing 2 games in 3 days next season, saying we need to up our form because winning by the odd goal against Fulham and Swansea isn't good enough (didn't we beat Arsenal 5-1 and them 4-0? :lmao), Swansea had 2 days to prepare and we had 8 and only won by 1 goal.

Surely on a wind up?