Author Topic: General Everton Discussion Thread #theygothegame  (Read 839160 times)

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Everton Discussion Thread
« Reply #10720 on: February 20, 2014, 05:49:52 pm »
More than likely I'd say its bullshit. Trying to impress his new friends in the play ground. 
Fowler would've twatted him.

It is also the sort of thing that would get reported on too, so we would have heard about it before now as well.

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10721 on: February 20, 2014, 05:57:00 pm »
there was that bit on the clubs website, him and pepe doing a quiz about the city of liverpool, dirk was asked what evertons nickname was and he simply replied 'the bitters'
here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvO8Ybe5ck   ;D

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #10722 on: February 20, 2014, 05:57:12 pm »
Just signed up for that GOT as I need to see some of this funny shit. Funny thing already when you sign up
For verification Name Everton's current manager? What so only Everton fans know this.  Stupid fuckers.  Everybody knows its Walter Smith!!!
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10723 on: February 20, 2014, 06:16:41 pm »
the first professional player to go to jail for an offence committed on the field of play

Stick that on the list of firsts
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10724 on: February 20, 2014, 06:25:28 pm »
Suarez is an evil, evil man.

Duncan Ferguson though. What a sound fella. 4 convictions for assault, say nothing, at least he's not snide.

Big brave Dunc - one of his convictions was for assaulting a man on crutches, another was for attacking a woman.

(Oviedo and Deulofeu better watch their backs with him around.   ;D  )

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10725 on: February 20, 2014, 06:39:52 pm »
Big brave Dunc - one of his convictions was for assaulting a man on crutches, another was for attacking a woman.

(Oviedo and Deulofeu better watch their backs with him around.   ;D  )

But Suarez is the worst person to ever grace a football pitch.

Offline capt_methane

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10726 on: February 20, 2014, 06:48:45 pm »
Was on M6 earlier.    Overtook a car with

IN MY SOUL   IN MY HEART

EVERTON FC

First one of those I ever saw was a few years back, guess what colour the car was, yes that's right RED

Offline OldBloke

• Kopite
  • In the 5th, my ass goes down.
« Reply #10727 on: February 20, 2014, 06:56:09 pm »
Put my tin helmet on and say I actually liked Big Dunc. In general Everton's players have never bothered me, Peter Reid was a great laugh. It's their miserable twatting fans that do my head in. That is a "fairly" recent thing too. In the seventies they were fine! Now some of them are verging on needing to be sectioned.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10728 on: February 20, 2014, 07:16:29 pm »
the older Baines gets, the more he looks like the irish builder from Fawlty Towers.
Pissing meself at that.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #10729 on: February 20, 2014, 07:27:42 pm »
Tell it to that Dickie Piss guy. He spent 30 years not going the 'game' - turns up once and they spunk their load all over him.  ;D

Who? ;D

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10730 on: February 20, 2014, 07:29:19 pm »
It's their miserable twatting fans that do my head in. That is a "fairly" recent thing too. In the seventies they were fine! Now some of them are verging on needing to be sectioned.

I blame Moyes for that.  He did a mini-ginsoak by taking a pre existing resentment towards Liverpool and fanning it into blazing hatred.  Part of his strategy to steal a living imo - they became so obsessed about us they didn't give a shit about how their own club was doing.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10731 on: February 20, 2014, 07:33:27 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y1-ObRHTzA

1 comment below. Guess who gets a mention?
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #10732 on: February 20, 2014, 07:51:39 pm »
Put my tin helmet on and say I actually liked Big Dunc. In general Everton's players have never bothered me, Peter Reid was a great laugh. It's their miserable twatting fans that do my head in. That is a "fairly" recent thing too. In the seventies they were fine! Now some of them are verging on needing to be sectioned.

Agreed.  I have the same Evertonian mates that I have had all my life.  Top lads.

I blame the internet.  Far too many people having a say about 'their' club who have never even seen them play.  Not just Evertonians, we have plenty too.

That total c**t going on about Robbie Fowler and the stunt he pulled in Australia.  In your fookin dreams crocodile lad, in yer fookin dreams!

;D
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10733 on: February 20, 2014, 07:55:24 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y1-ObRHTzA

1 comment below. Guess who gets a mention?
Red hair on that last one ??? She must be colour blind or something or she ain't had the memo about all things red.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:58:20 pm by Shady Craig »

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10734 on: February 20, 2014, 08:18:50 pm »
Who? ;D
Rick Wee, the Malaysian supporter from the called off Palace game, affectionately known on this forum as Dicky Piss.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Six Beardy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10735 on: February 20, 2014, 08:35:20 pm »
Red hair on that last one ??? She must be colour blind or something or she ain't had the memo about all things red.

Red hair and she's painted her house red too.   ;D

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10736 on: February 20, 2014, 08:49:02 pm »
We go the game, it's what we do! :lmao
Strangely, every morning -  I go for a shit. Thats what I do!

It doesn't mean I brag about it, and deserve a fucking medal.   ;)

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10737 on: February 20, 2014, 08:55:20 pm »
Red hair and she's painted her house red too.   ;D
haha somehow i didn't even notice that.

She obviously must be renting the house as there's no way in hell she would paint her house red.

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #10738 on: February 20, 2014, 10:01:05 pm »
Rick Wee, the Malaysian supporter from the called off Palace game, affectionately known on this forum as Dicky Piss.

:lmao

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10739 on: February 21, 2014, 12:07:52 am »

Offline slimbo

• Kopite
« Reply #10740 on: February 21, 2014, 12:23:49 am »
Haha that Robbie Fowler one is brilliant. Imagine being THAT bitter and twisted that you'd travel down (presumably from County Road?) to Australia, then wait in line for over an hour, to get 'revenge' on a lad who kicks a bag of wind around once a week and may or may not have snorted some naughty stuff 15 years ago. I'm sure that really hit him hard.

That's a whole new level of premeditated bitterness. That's the kind of thing they get off on though these blues.

Its total bs I reckon. He's just talking himself up. Fowler was big news when he was here, particularly when he first arrived and played for FNQ. It would have been all over the news here and old mate would have been charged for it. But there was nothing on it here, not even a sniff ;)

Offline Something Awful

• is stinking out the feedback forum. Wants a blow job from a velociraptor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice
« Reply #10741 on: February 21, 2014, 12:27:01 am »
Just randomly thought of Everton.

LOLed.
'Despite their  cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22  and 7 ties in 52 seasons'

Offline Six Beardy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10742 on: February 21, 2014, 01:03:43 am »

Surely they don't need to advertise tickets considering they 'go the game'.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/everton-fc-band-play-iconic-6729566?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Hahaha, they are going to have the drummers playing at the match. How long before they start playing Pigbag or Tom Hark every time they score a goal ? Their older fans must be seething inside at all this  cheesey nonsense they are being forced to endure.  ;D   

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #10743 on: February 21, 2014, 02:13:10 am »
That shit about Fowler is quite honestly one of the saddest most pathetic things I have ever seen in my fucking life. How empty and hollow must that mans life be, to not only do that, to go to all that trouble, but to actually proudly tell people he did it. That is seriously sad on a level I cant even comprehend. If I was a bitter I'd be calling him all the sad c*nts under the sun.

Telling all you this right now, if I ever hear of any of our lot doing something like that, I will hunt you down, skin you and skull fuck you, for daring to bring such calamitous, embarrassing ruin upon our name.

Well there was this one time recently when I was down in Carlisle and heard that Danny Cadamarteri would be at the pub the next night with some friends.

So I went down to the market the next morning and bought the longest, slimiest piece of squid I could find. I then cut it up into little rings, packed them in sawdust and left them in the boot of my car the entire day - note that this was in summer so it was blazing hot like.

I drove down to the pub at about quarter to 8 to wait for Cadamarteri. I brought along the box of by now, rotting and decomposing, squid rings and settled down to a table and waited for him to come. He comes in at about 11, all trussed up like some big football star, and I head across to his table and fling the box of squid at his face and yell, you fucking bitter blueshite, what kid of sod off name is Cadamarteri, rotting Calamari is more your cuppa you arsehole.

I then ran. Never felt so good driving home in my life.
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #10744 on: February 21, 2014, 05:17:00 am »
So Ross Barkley>>Kroos=Osman??
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #10745 on: February 21, 2014, 05:36:24 am »
"Absolute holocaust of a human being". I mean, just what the fuck?
Well he had a hand in Everton's poor result against us, I think that's what they meant.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10746 on: February 21, 2014, 07:44:16 am »
Surely they don't need to advertise tickets considering they 'go the game'.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/everton-fc-band-play-iconic-6729566?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 
no collection cups on the floor? they've missed a trick there.  'where's the money we could've collected, Bill?'

Offline Melbourne Red

• Kopite
« Reply #10747 on: February 21, 2014, 08:05:13 am »
More than likely I'd say its bullshit. Trying to impress his new friends in the play ground. 
Fowler would've twatted him.
[/quote

Would have been all over Fox Sports News here, Fowler was big news - never happened

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #10748 on: February 21, 2014, 08:29:49 am »
I'd absolutely love it if they beat Chelsea!

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #10749 on: February 21, 2014, 11:27:08 am »
another miserable day to be an evertonian..

I want everyone and to just take a minute and think how miserable it would be to be an evertonian.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10750 on: February 21, 2014, 11:28:43 am »
I want everyone and to just take a minute and think how miserable it would be to be an evertonian.

Didn't they just win 2-0 at The Etihad?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #10751 on: February 21, 2014, 11:49:30 am »
another miserable day to be an evertonian..

It would be very miserable.

Offline 00jebus

• Kopite
« Reply #10752 on: February 21, 2014, 12:37:16 pm »
^ Odd, I think being a bluenose would be a rather happy state.

What with playing like a hybrid of Barca, Bayern and Real Madrid, having so many future Ballon d'or winners amongst their ranks, a new manager who is everything Guardiola, Mourinho and Rafa all wish they could be and being one of the best fans in the country (by default).
Plus, you know, even if you don't win anything for years you still count as winners, really cheap and easy to get "game" tickets and you can blame the RS for any problems your team have!
All that and you've got so much to look forward to, like the next dvd coming out.... or.... er..... finding out how much Barkley goes for this summer!

really must be bliss.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #10753 on: February 21, 2014, 12:43:49 pm »
Funny letter in the Echo, last night, going on about how Osman, sorry, Ossie, is one of the few creative players in the league and is to Everton what Silva is to City.
AHA!

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #10754 on: February 21, 2014, 01:24:13 pm »
I'd absolutely love it if they beat Chelsea!

Draw all day long should be the preferred choice.

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #10755 on: February 21, 2014, 01:51:39 pm »
Anyone hear talksport last night when a Everton fan came on and reckon they could sell out a 60,000 seater stadium if they had one.  ;D

Then a Red came on and said is that why you sell half season tickets?  ;D

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10756 on: February 21, 2014, 02:52:17 pm »
Chelsea win, for me. Provided we win too.

I'm still in the title is possible, but top 4 is more realistic camp. I'd sooner see Chelsea drop points elsewhere, as a loss for Everton and a win for us, will open up an 11 point gap between us and them (albeit with the blues having a game in hand) and should pretty much finish their top 4 aspirations and put them back in their boxes.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #10757 on: February 21, 2014, 04:10:34 pm »
In today's Liverpool Echo Howard 'Hiccup' :hally Kendall has intimated that Steven Gerrard's new role in our team is just a case of Brendan looking at what role Bobby brown-shoes has given Gareth Barry in the Everton side and copied it.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10758 on: February 21, 2014, 04:12:05 pm »
In today's Liverpool Echo Howard 'Hiccup' :hally Kendall has intimated that Steven Gerrard's new role in our team is just a case of Brendan looking at what role Bobby brown-shoes has given Gareth Barry in the Everton side and copied it.

:lmao Honestly, that's the most I've laughed since Darren Bent scored his last goal for Fulham.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10759 on: February 21, 2014, 04:13:50 pm »

Yeah pissed myself at that with a "Brendan wont admit it" added aswell for extra measure. Delusional.