Author Topic: General Everton Discussion Thread #theygothegame  (Read 837611 times)

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Everton Discussion Thread
« Reply #10840 on: February 22, 2014, 07:23:56 pm »
7th

:lmao

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #10841 on: February 22, 2014, 07:30:33 pm »
How's the title challenge going?

Online payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10842 on: February 22, 2014, 07:34:48 pm »
still haven't updated the league on GOT. maybe they're waiting till after the games tomorrow  :)

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10843 on: February 22, 2014, 07:37:51 pm »
It's just so unbelievably small time isn't it? The next game has been updated though.

Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #10844 on: February 22, 2014, 07:40:14 pm »
It's just so unbelievably small time isn't it? The next game has been updated though.

Good God.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10845 on: February 22, 2014, 07:41:07 pm »
Muwhahahahaha! Now claiming we've done them a favour, smashing them! GOT is hilarious. Can you, legally, get a forum sectioned?

"Bizarre title to this thread, i agree. But having mulled over the game for a solid day or so now, and thought about the result in a every angle imaginable, i've finally come to the conclusion that losing 4 nil to them ********s is actually exactly what we needed! In fact, i'd like to thank Liverpool FC for inspiring us to finish in 4th place this season and in doing so claim a spot in the European Champions League, and here's why.

Going back to the Arsenal game, the match which really made people stand up and take notice, the match which made pundits actually believe Everton are worthy of Champions League football, we were superb on the day. It proved that we really do have a manager and players 100% capable of finishing Everton top of the league, as isn't that exactly what Arsenal are? They didn't play bad. We were just awesome. And we most certainly at least matched them on that day!!! We had become potential title contenders!!

Now, since that game if we look at our performances, the only word which springs to mind is COMPLACENCY! Yes, we beat Fulham 4-1, but not only are they worse than awful, they actually gave us a scare and could easily have gotten back into it. Why? COMPLACENCY! We then went off as cocky as anything, in our last game to complete an entire year without a home defeat, and we lose to the team bottom of the premiership. Again, not because of a lack of quality, but due to utter complacency. We beat Swansea, Southampton and Norwich with, lets face it, less than dazzling performances (not bad, but not great), while we barely managed a last minute draw against a Stoke side that "the pool" smashed 5 past. Moreover, we drew against West Brom in a game in which we looked totally awesome in the first half but then conceded poorly again thanks to a second half display which once again exuded total and utter complacency!

Now, last night. The night which made all us blues suffer an acute dose of severe depression. The reason we lost?... A GIGANTIC FOOTBALLING BIOFILM FILLED WITH ABSOLUTE COMPLACENCY!!!... We went out there wearing boots that were clearly several sizes too small for us, we jogged and pranced about, and we conceded 4 goals which could easily have been more against the ONE TEAM we really can't deal with being beaten by, especially beaten BAD by.

The implications of such a defeat on our fans', our players' and our manager's psyche against any other team would have some effect of course, but losing to Liverpool like that will stay with us until the very moment we exact our revenge! Before every game we play now until the end of this season, we will remember. We will not forget! COMPLACENCY AND EVERTON WILL NO LONGER COINCIDE! We will go into every game now knowing the only way we can get our vengeance, is by finishing ahead of those <insert expletive here> in the league. And then we will finish ahead of them again, and again, AND AGAIN until losing 4 nil last night becomes a long and distant memory that we will all look back on fondly as the game that kicked us up the ass and drove us on to glory!!!

I feel bad for Villa. I feel bad for any team that has to play us between now and the end of the season. Because as of today Everton are back!!!

Everton lost 5 nil to Liverpool at Goodison Park in 1982. History has a tendency to repeat itself. Look how Everton got on in the 80s after that. Everton wanted vengeance then and by God we will want vengeance now.

So i'll say one last time, thank you Liverpool FC for now ridding us of that one thing that was holding us back.. complacency! You have unleashed the Everton revenge seeking beast! And we will get it! We will finish ahead you and we will one day in the not so distant future win that one trophy you just wish you could your hands on. Give us a few years with this manager and this core group of players and we will win the premiership before you. Oh yes, revenge will be sweet! And you only have yourselves to blame!

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!"

::)

I wonder how they keep being so complacent.

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10846 on: February 22, 2014, 07:51:10 pm »
Still, we've gone to Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs and bossed them all. If we can somehow find more of a killer instinct next season I see no reason why we can't push into the top 4.

Bossed = won the passing.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10847 on: February 22, 2014, 07:53:00 pm »

Although I know that is real ,I still can't believe that grown adults would do that.

Offline TheGOAT

• Gruff handbagger
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10848 on: February 22, 2014, 07:53:55 pm »
Bossed them all?! They barely created a chance in all 3 games! A couple at Arsenal, 1 at Spurs and fuck all today.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10849 on: February 22, 2014, 08:05:57 pm »
If Barkley is so bloody good, why does 'Ossie' start over him?
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10850 on: February 22, 2014, 08:42:15 pm »

Because he's actually not as good as both they and the media make out?
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10851 on: February 22, 2014, 08:49:08 pm »
Didnt you read the Echo article, Ossie is up there with Silva and Oscar in the creativity stakes.

The lads just got to start as he's that good :D

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10852 on: February 22, 2014, 09:13:01 pm »
Barkley is still on zero assists for the season. He's faring better in the 'yellow cards for diving league' though.  ;D

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10853 on: February 22, 2014, 09:32:17 pm »
Barkley is still on zero assists for the season. He's faring better in the 'yellow cards for diving league' though.  ;D

You are wrong dear sir. Everton are bastion of clean attractive football as showcased by views of an Everton fan.

The question I am putting out for debate is about the subject of diving/simulation/conning the ref whatever you want to call it in my view it is cheating. However, and its a big however I wonder what the statistics are for teams gaining points from diving etc?I know how much we hate suarez and today ramires and torres were at it. I know how very very honest Everton are to be fair as we don't tend to have absolute blatant divers in the team however it is and does work for a lot of teams

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10854 on: February 22, 2014, 09:52:15 pm »
You are wrong dear sir. Everton are bastion of clean attractive football as showcased by views of an Everton fan.

Haha, they are as blinkered as ever.   Baines has also been booked for diving this season, he also managed to con the ref with this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRvWOsKfERk

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #10855 on: February 22, 2014, 10:00:12 pm »
Haha, they are as blinkered as ever.   Baines has also been booked for diving this season, he also managed to con the ref with this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRvWOsKfERk

Clean as a whistle them!

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10856 on: February 22, 2014, 10:26:04 pm »
Because he's actually not as good as both they and the media make out?

Yes everybody's overrated.

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
« Reply #10857 on: February 22, 2014, 10:31:33 pm »
They were very unlucky today. Chelsea were jammy.
nailed it - Stop Hazard, Stop Chelsea
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10858 on: February 22, 2014, 10:35:40 pm »
Yes everybody's overrated.

Nope. Just Januzaj, Oscar and Barkley.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #10859 on: February 23, 2014, 12:02:12 am »

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10860 on: February 23, 2014, 12:03:18 am »
That can't be true?

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #10861 on: February 23, 2014, 12:04:45 am »
That can't be true?

It's true, but it's not real :D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10862 on: February 23, 2014, 12:05:10 am »
Haha course it's not real, but it's pretty accurate
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline GhostOfBenitez

• Main Stander
« Reply #10863 on: February 23, 2014, 05:20:16 am »
Nope. Just Januzaj, Oscar and Barkley.

Na i rate Barkley unfortunately..  the other 2 i totally agree.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10864 on: February 23, 2014, 09:32:48 am »

#wegothegame

Is Hegame the new Japanese signing they got when they change from Chang to Asahi?
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10865 on: February 23, 2014, 10:19:40 am »
Is Hegame the new Japanese signing they got when they change from Chang to Asahi?

Nah. There's uproar on County Road though, as they misread that hashtag.

"Can't believe we've signed an ex-redshite, lad!"

"What you on about lad?"

"Seen it on Twitter, lad. #wegothegame. We. Got. Hegame. F*cking Veggard Hegame!"

"Redshite. Tony Hibbert is better"

"Yeah, gobshites"
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Online Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10866 on: February 23, 2014, 10:30:25 am »
Blues I know going on again that Barkley would 'walk into our team'.

But this is true.

Put our players in a dark alley with Barkley and he'd walk into lots of our team.

:D
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline JayH93

• Legacy Fan
  • ANLACKY
« Reply #10867 on: February 23, 2014, 12:51:50 pm »
But this is true.

Put our players in a dark alley with Barkley and he'd walk into lots of our team.

:D

Give him a ball and he'd run into the same one repeatedly.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10868 on: February 23, 2014, 01:16:53 pm »
Everton would rather lose than risk seeing Liverpool gain ground on Chelsea.  And if they can't nab a CL spot the don't want Europa football.

Bitter.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #10869 on: February 23, 2014, 02:34:38 pm »
What is all this 'wegothegame' shite about anyway?

Is it another dig at us? I'm guessing it is.

Are they saying fans from other clubs don't?

Do they want a medal for doing what they are supposed to be doing as fans anyway?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10870 on: February 23, 2014, 03:34:30 pm »
You have unleashed the Everton revenge seeking beast! And we will get it! We will finish ahead you and we will one day in the not so distant future win that one trophy you just wish you could your hands on. Give us a few years with this manager and this core group of players and we will win the premiership before you. Oh yes, revenge will be sweet! And you only have yourselves to blame!

:lmao :lmao :lmao
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10871 on: February 23, 2014, 03:37:21 pm »
Naismith is still better than Sturridge... by a mile

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10872 on: February 23, 2014, 03:50:25 pm »
 :wave

Alrite Blues  :wave

Will you be updating the GOT league table today??

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #10873 on: February 23, 2014, 04:03:45 pm »

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10874 on: February 23, 2014, 04:03:54 pm »

Table Update: No change.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10875 on: February 23, 2014, 04:04:51 pm »

Do they want a medal for doing what they are supposed to be doing as fans anyway?

What'd they want? A cookie?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #10876 on: February 23, 2014, 04:13:13 pm »
What'd they want? A cookie?

Honestly though. It's not even true is it. They very rarely 'gothegame'. Ask Mad Max, he'll tell you. ;D

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10877 on: February 23, 2014, 04:13:55 pm »

Every week there's millions of football fans across the country 'go the game' but somehow they are 'special fans' because they do.

Laughable, it really fucking is.

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10878 on: February 23, 2014, 04:15:36 pm »
:lmao :lmao :lmao
hahaha the bitterness is strong in this one.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10879 on: February 23, 2014, 04:36:02 pm »
waiting for the table update....