Author Topic: Everton - The 777 Unflushables  (Read 699526 times)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Reply #11560 on: March 25, 2024, 02:08:24 pm »
https://x.com/deneils/status/1772226640304550004?s=61&t=TdB46k2Kp0sN309SJG9C7g

Apparently the council offered to build the Kings dock stadium for them and lease it over 125 years. And Kenwright refused apparently…
You can see what Moshiri thought he was getting BMD on the cheap.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #11561 on: March 25, 2024, 02:22:58 pm »
Quick, blame it on the dead guy

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11562 on: March 25, 2024, 02:30:48 pm »
I was about 3/4 mile down the docks and my 4 year old was being lifted of her feet. I honestly think their stadium will be a safety risk.

As everyone is saying, I've found it horrible down there too in winter. I used to drop and collect trailers from the Dublin Ferry at Brocklebank Dock and the Belfast Ferry up at the Freeport and in winter it was fucking grim, freezing cold and the wind howling in off the Mersey/Irish Sea blwoing you all over the dock.

We also had a branch on Derby Road that overlooked the docks, I worked there one and off in 97/98 and the wind used to blow the doors open all the time and batter the building, you could hear the walls and the roof cladding rattling and the draughts made the place freezing.

What fucking idiot thought a hemmed in dock, next to a shit works, was a sound place to build a stadium?
Jurgen YNWA

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #11563 on: March 25, 2024, 02:35:34 pm »
So car fresheners and hand warmers free with every £120 home ticket

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11564 on: March 25, 2024, 02:38:49 pm »
So car fresheners and hand warmers free with every £120 home ticket

Gonna need hot water bottles too (blue Tartan obvs).  I also hope they are either having rescue divers stationed around the dock and/or catch nets to catch the flying toddlers who get blown away - they'll also need nets inside to stop them being thrown onto the pitch
Jurgen YNWA

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #11565 on: March 25, 2024, 02:46:16 pm »
Gonna need hot water bottles too (blue Tartan obvs).  I also hope they are either having rescue divers stationed around the dock and/or catch nets to catch the flying toddlers who get blown away - they'll also need nets inside to stop them being thrown onto the pitch

The reason they'll be throwing toddlers onto the pitch is the undersoil heating. Only place it will be warm.  :P
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11566 on: March 25, 2024, 03:02:28 pm »
Just stick some trees along the edge of the dock like we did at Kirkby, that'll stop the wind no problem.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11567 on: March 25, 2024, 03:04:37 pm »
Just stick some trees along the edge of the dock like we did at Kirkby, that'll stop the wind no problem.

They'll feel at home with the amount of wood that will end up in the stadium ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #11568 on: March 25, 2024, 03:19:26 pm »
I'm sure I read recently that they were doing a test planting of a tree on the site to see if it could survive. I'm not sure trees could actually survive there. Well, unless they are only small ones in pots. There's nothing for trees to root into. The docks were reclaimed from the river. All that's under BMD is sand, concrete and stone. There's no soil.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11569 on: March 25, 2024, 03:36:20 pm »
I'm sure I read recently that they were doing a test planting of a tree on the site to see if it could survive. I'm not sure trees could actually survive there. Well, unless they are only small ones in pots. There's nothing for trees to root into. The docks were reclaimed from the river. All that's under BMD is sand, concrete and stone. There's no soil.

Maybe they could throw up some plastic ones, they could make the leaves blue then, another first for the wall.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11570 on: March 25, 2024, 03:41:07 pm »
Maybe they could throw up some plastic ones, they could make the leaves blue then, another first for the wall.
Fake Plastic Trees.

That's a great song.  :D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11571 on: March 25, 2024, 03:44:03 pm »
What if they kick a ball in to the water? Will they be able to afford a replacement?

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #11572 on: March 25, 2024, 03:54:29 pm »
If they finish the stadium on time as planned , by the end of this year , it is incredible than even though they are skint they are going to leave it empty and unused until the start of the 25/26 season .
I was wondering what their legends team were up to, but Joe Royle, Howard Kendal, Peter Reid & Dixie Dean can’t make it and Jeffers, Bolasie and Cadamateri aren’t going to fill BMD whatever way you spin it.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11573 on: March 25, 2024, 04:06:43 pm »
https://x.com/deneils/status/1772226640304550004?s=61&t=TdB46k2Kp0sN309SJG9C7g

Apparently the council offered to build the Kings dock stadium for them and lease it over 125 years. And Kenwright refused apparently…
You can see what Moshiri thought he was getting BMD on the cheap.
Thank God that didn't happen. Moshiri would now be pleading poverty and the council would be on the hook for reducing the rent or being blamed for Everton going bust.

Online LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11574 on: March 25, 2024, 04:46:38 pm »
Thank God that didn't happen. Moshiri would now be pleading poverty and the council would be on the hook for reducing the rent or being blamed for Everton going bust.
The same could be said of Finch Farm couldn't it?

Offline Lochgelly Violet

• Main Stander
« Reply #11575 on: March 25, 2024, 04:50:30 pm »
Fake Plastic Trees.

They used to win trophies
And cups in the Eighties.
But gravity always wins.....

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11576 on: March 25, 2024, 04:53:50 pm »
I've had a little read of GoT for some light relief and their optimism over the takeover is remarkable.  A few of them think that post a takeover by 777 Partners that their total debt would be reduced to £150m with a stadium already paid for.  If they were to end up in that situation after so many years of gross mismanagement it would be miraculous!

(They'd still be owned by parasites looking for a big return on their investment)

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11577 on: March 25, 2024, 04:57:15 pm »
I've had a little read of GoT for some light relief and their optimism over the takeover is remarkable.  A few of them think that post a takeover by 777 Partners that their total debt would be reduced to £150m with a stadium already paid for.  If they were to end up in that situation after so many years of gross mismanagement it would be miraculous!

(They'd still be owned by parasites looking for a big return on their investment)
There’s still some that think the stadium alone will elevate them to untold riches. Over the years the lack of financial awareness from some of them is off the scale.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11578 on: March 25, 2024, 05:04:15 pm »
Fake Plastic Trees.

She lives with a broken man
A cracked polystyrene man
Who just crumbles and burns

He used to do Wem-ber-ley
For Cups in the eighties
But Liverpool always wins

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11579 on: March 25, 2024, 06:26:43 pm »
She lives with a broken man
A cracked polystyrene man
Who just crumbles and burns

He used to do Wem-ber-ley
For Cups in the eighties
But Liverpool always wins

If I could boo, who you wanted,
All the time.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11580 on: March 25, 2024, 06:53:05 pm »
What have I started?  ;D 🎶🎵🎶

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11581 on: March 25, 2024, 07:10:23 pm »
What have I started?  ;D 🎶🎵🎶

You could've picked a band with a better discography for taking the piss, can't think of a single song or album where I can change a word to booooo, best I can come up with is Lob Kid A ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11582 on: March 25, 2024, 07:39:21 pm »
You could've picked a band with a better discography for taking the piss, can't think of a single song or album where I can change a word to booooo, best I can come up with is Lob Kid A ;D
Oh, I don't know. 'Idioteque' sums up most of their fans. 'In Limbo' covers the wait for their next punishment for cheating. 'How to disappear completely' hints at their potential slide into administration. 'Weird Fishes', the fans again. 'Airbag' sums up a lot of GoT posters. 'Paranoid Android', the fans and their victim complex. 'Lucky' is what they are when they get a point at Anfield. 'No Surprises' when they lose yet again. 'The Tourist' being what they shout at passing Reds, who are usually from Kirkdale or Noggsy really.

'Let Down' is how they feel about their club. 'Knives Out' is for every new manager once the honeymoon period is over. '2+2=5' is for their accountant. 'A Punch up at a wedding' is for when the DJ plays YNWA. 'Feral' the Gwladys Street.

Need I go on?  :D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11583 on: March 25, 2024, 08:32:21 pm »

You could be a lazy fucker and just go with Wake up Boo by the Boo Radleys.  Its the story of an Evertonians day.

De Boo Boo Boo De Da Da Da - The Police

Boo it Again - Steeley Dan
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11584 on: March 25, 2024, 08:40:17 pm »
I’m partial to Jeff Buckley’s cover of “Halle-boo-yah”. It’s got a great long emphasis on the third syllable at the end.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 08:44:48 pm by Banquo's Ghost »
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #11585 on: March 25, 2024, 08:52:22 pm »
You may laugh, but they will go into their next game having been unbeaten in three weeks.

The corner is being turned my friends
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11586 on: March 25, 2024, 09:18:14 pm »
Nights in Prestatyn -The Moody Blues
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #11587 on: March 25, 2024, 09:35:09 pm »
Oh, I don't know. 'Idioteque' sums up most of their fans. 'In Limbo' covers the wait for their next punishment for cheating. 'How to disappear completely' hints at their potential slide into administration. 'Weird Fishes', the fans again. 'Airbag' sums up a lot of GoT posters. 'Paranoid Android', the fans and their victim complex. 'Lucky' is what they are when they get a point at Anfield. 'No Surprises' when they lose yet again. 'The Tourist' being what they shout at passing Reds, who are usually from Kirkdale or Noggsy really.

'Let Down' is how they feel about their club. 'Knives Out' is for every new manager once the honeymoon period is over. '2+2=5' is for their accountant. 'A Punch up at a wedding' is for when the DJ plays YNWA. 'Feral' the Gwladys Street.

I Might Be Wrong, said no Bluenose ever.
We are Liverpool!

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11588 on: March 25, 2024, 09:49:00 pm »

Brilliant. :wellin :thumbup
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #11589 on: March 25, 2024, 11:10:48 pm »
;D

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #11590 on: March 25, 2024, 11:11:37 pm »

;D

Offline Liverbird88

• Main Stander
    • My mental health forum
« Reply #11591 on: March 25, 2024, 11:59:49 pm »
I see this lot aren't happy because they only pulled in less than nine and a half thousand for the women's Merseyside derby at the shed, while we pulled in sixty thousand for a legends game.

Went with my daughter to this. My first ever visit to Goodison. There was more of our fan’s than theirs.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #11592 on: March 26, 2024, 12:09:52 am »

"Big Boooooots" (aka "Man of War")
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #11593 on: March 26, 2024, 12:26:52 am »
Went with my daughter to this. My first ever visit to Goodison. There was more of our fan’s than theirs.

Heard on TAW..that LFC were given an allotment of tickets and they sold out. We asked for more and EFC said no.

What wasn't communicated is supporters could still get tickets from Everton. Sitting with their lot. So more of ours might have went had they of known.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Liverbird88

• Main Stander
    • My mental health forum
« Reply #11594 on: March 26, 2024, 12:31:15 am »
Heard on TAW..that LFC were given an allotment of tickets and they sold out. We asked for more and EFC said no.

What wasn't communicated is supporters could still get tickets from Everton. Sitting with their lot. So more of ours might have went had they of known.
Yeah all true. Definitely more of our fans than theirs. Did see quite a lot of our fans sitting with that lot. I was sitting with away fans and was full.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #11595 on: March 26, 2024, 12:47:34 am »

The Moody Boos?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #11596 on: March 26, 2024, 01:02:19 am »
Just
Can't get the stink off
He's been hanging 'round for days
You do it to yourself, you do
And that's what really hurts
Is that you do it to yourself, just you
You and no one else
You do it to yourself
You do it to yourself
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #11597 on: March 26, 2024, 01:32:53 am »
If they finish the stadium on time as planned , by the end of this year , it is incredible than even though they are skint they are going to leave it empty and unused until the start of the 25/26 season .
I was wondering what their legends team were up to, but Joe Royle, Howard Kendal, Peter Reid & Dixie Dean can’t make it and Jeffers, Bolasie and Cadamateri aren’t going to fill BMD whatever way you spin it.

Incredible indeed if it is finished and all safety events are completed. There is no sporting or financial advantage to not moving into the Sanitation Bernaboo ASAP. It’s probably down to some misguided romanticism about seeing the old lady off.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #11598 on: March 26, 2024, 07:39:07 am »
Incredible indeed if it is finished and all safety events are completed. There is no sporting or financial advantage to not moving into the Sanitation Bernaboo ASAP. It’s probably down to some misguided romanticism about seeing the old lady off.

Or they want to move in at the start of the season to allow for the hike in ticket prices. If they move mid season the season tickets are already paid for.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #11599 on: March 26, 2024, 07:58:38 am »
Or they want to move in at the start of the season to allow for the hike in ticket prices. If they move mid season the season tickets are already paid for.

Evertonomics

Lose another few million by not moving to the state of the art all bells and whistles best stadium in the country once it is ready , but hang on at Goodison for 6 months extra just so the fans can say goodbye with a traditional relegation escape party. Madness.