Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2114999 times)

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #38640 on: March 31, 2024, 08:55:15 am »
They are talking about Sheffield not Brighton.
It seems they were slowly working through the day and have now blocked forwarding for registered Sheffield.

Can't see any logic to why they would do this at all.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38641 on: March 31, 2024, 10:13:54 am »
Have they forgot about the late availability sale on the day of the game or just keeping to registered sales now

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #38642 on: March 31, 2024, 10:19:09 am »
Have they forgot about the late availability sale on the day of the game or just keeping to registered sales now

I don’t think it was ever a thing other than 4+ games, it’s automated now so returns come on as they are sold back to the club
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #38643 on: March 31, 2024, 10:19:37 am »

Registration as far as I am aware.

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #38644 on: March 31, 2024, 10:21:03 am »
I don’t think it was ever a thing other than 4+ games, it’s automated now so returns come on as they are sold back to the club

Always had the additional members sale and late availability sale for as far as I can remember! Gutted but will remember to register now

Offline Jack Sambrook

• Kemlynite
« Reply #38645 on: March 31, 2024, 07:01:51 pm »
Just seen this on twitter
‘ Just so everyone knows...
If you 'register your interest' in a sale for a particular game, you can no longer be forwarded a ticket from anybody else, even if you don't manage to buy.
So it's either register and take your chances in the sale, or don't register in the knowledge somebody's going to forward you a ticket.
The club have confirmed it's deliberate and not a glitch.
You can get onto Live Chat and have it overridden but they'll ask you all the questions under the sun and it could risk your account coming under scrutiny if you've done things like add F&F outside the window or done distributions etc.’

Cant be true can it? Ive a friend who was going to transfer me palace if i couldnt get myself but i was planning to try first so registered interest. Will really screw my run to 13 over

Offline Jack Sambrook

• Kemlynite
« Reply #38646 on: March 31, 2024, 07:03:31 pm »
I’m needing to forward a ticket to someone who registered , how do I get round it ? Sheff United

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #38647 on: March 31, 2024, 07:18:03 pm »
I’m needing to forward a ticket to someone who registered , how do I get round it ? Sheff United

Just return it back to the club  :wave

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #38648 on: March 31, 2024, 07:39:20 pm »

Yeah return the ticket and at the same time get him to login and purchase it as soon as you click return. Done it couple times.

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #38649 on: March 31, 2024, 10:19:19 pm »
I’m sure this question has been asked before so apologies. I can’t go to Atalanta at home due to work commitments and a mate has asked if he can take his son with my two tickets. He’s not on my friends and family. Is this permitted? Cheers
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline TheRedMonarch8

• Main Stander
« Reply #38650 on: April 1, 2024, 11:48:58 am »
I’m sure this question has been asked before so apologies. I can’t go to Atalanta at home due to work commitments and a mate has asked if he can take his son with my two tickets. He’s not on my friends and family. Is this permitted? Cheers

You won't be able to forward without being on F&F. You can either scan them in OR have them download your NFC passes if you trust them.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #38651 on: April 2, 2024, 12:04:15 am »
Amount of people scammed or let down for Brighton was fucking rediculous

Literally hundreds from 2 sources alone

Pictures of the queues outside the ticket office 5 mins after kick off looked bad

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38652 on: April 2, 2024, 12:24:15 am »

Pictures of the queues outside the ticket office 5 mins after kick off looked bad

stopped by the club ?

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #38653 on: April 2, 2024, 01:00:03 am »
You won't be able to forward without being on F&F. You can either scan them in OR have them download your NFC passes if you trust them.
Thanks mate
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Rafas3leggedtable

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38654 on: April 2, 2024, 05:37:48 am »
Really sorry if this seems lazy but I have scrolled on here and on the official site but its been 2 years since last game and need advice.
What does the NFC pass look like and do you need the match tickets downloaded to your phone?
I am gping to thursdays match with my mum, I have what i think is my membership downloaded to my phone plus both tickets. Do we just need NFC location switched on the phone or is there an NFC pass to download?
When logged onto my account i can see my membership and both tickets for game.
When i log onto my mums account and try to download her membership/pass onto my phone it says it already in my wallet but in my wallet I only have my membership and 2 tickets. Is the ticket the NFC pass?
Hope i am making some sort of sense (my mum is elderly and I am trying to have everything on my phpne)
TIA
The people of Liverpool are workers. This is not a rich town where everyone lives a comfortable life. They work hard for themselves, and this is what we at Liverpool like to do. This is the attitude we must all have.

Offline Sweeper

• Give a little whistle
  • Kopite
  • Lifelong Rafa Supporter
« Reply #38655 on: April 2, 2024, 07:07:07 am »
Hi all, have been gifted 2 tickets for the Sheffield Utd game on thursday, do I have to register with the club in order to receive them from the person giving them to me?. Not been for a number of years so unsure of how things work now. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Cut the Cancer from our club NOW!  Thank you Rafa for your class, dignity, humility...and for being one of us!

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38656 on: April 2, 2024, 07:49:01 am »
Really sorry if this seems lazy but I have scrolled on here and on the official site but its been 2 years since last game and need advice.
What does the NFC pass look like and do you need the match tickets downloaded to your phone?
I am gping to thursdays match with my mum, I have what i think is my membership downloaded to my phone plus both tickets. Do we just need NFC location switched on the phone or is there an NFC pass to download?
When logged onto my account i can see my membership and both tickets for game.
When i log onto my mums account and try to download her membership/pass onto my phone it says it already in my wallet but in my wallet I only have my membership and 2 tickets. Is the ticket the NFC pass?
Hope i am making some sort of sense (my mum is elderly and I am trying to have everything on my phpne)
TIA

Sounds like you are all good although I'm unsure how you downloaded both tickets from only one membership. As long as you have both tickets in your google or apple wallet then you're fine.

Apple is NFC only, google will give you option to use NFC or the barcode.

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38657 on: April 2, 2024, 07:51:37 am »
Hi all, have been gifted 2 tickets for the Sheffield Utd game on thursday, do I have to register with the club in order to receive them from the person giving them to me?. Not been for a number of years so unsure of how things work now. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Yes register for two general admission passes, add the GA pass to basket and check out, add the memberships who are sending you the ticket to your friends and family, ask them to forward then download both NFC passes from your accounts. Can have two passes on one phone.

Jeez for a newbie our TO don't half make this difficult.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38658 on: April 2, 2024, 08:31:32 am »

Fuck sake. Hate reading stuff like that when there are a load of kids let down, no doubt!

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38659 on: April 2, 2024, 09:09:37 am »
Fuck sake. Hate reading stuff like that when there are a load of kids let down, no doubt!

True though I’ve always said that if you buy from touts you not only ask for trouble for yourself, you create a market that makes it difficult for everyone else. If touts weren’t buying up hundreds of tickets there would be enough for those willing to make the effort. The club should absolutely clamp down on and ban these pricks but while they exist, shun them and shop them.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #38660 on: April 2, 2024, 09:09:38 am »
Of all the ridiculous things the club has done, this has to be up there. So the people who are most engaged with going to a match, who signed up for a chance to buy are now denied, whereas any Joe Punter linked on F&F (or who creates a new account for the sake of it) can receive a ticket. Absolute bonkers.
« Last Edit: April 2, 2024, 09:33:30 am by Pinehurst Alan »

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #38661 on: April 2, 2024, 09:22:36 am »
Just seen this on twitter
‘ Just so everyone knows...
If you 'register your interest' in a sale for a particular game, you can no longer be forwarded a ticket from anybody else, even if you don't manage to buy.
So it's either register and take your chances in the sale, or don't register in the knowledge somebody's going to forward you a ticket.
The club have confirmed it's deliberate and not a glitch.
You can get onto Live Chat and have it overridden but they'll ask you all the questions under the sun and it could risk your account coming under scrutiny if you've done things like add F&F outside the window or done distributions etc.’

Cant be true can it? Ive a friend who was going to transfer me palace if i couldnt get myself but i was planning to try first so registered interest. Will really screw my run to 13 over

I’ve just forwarded my Sheff Utd ticket to a mate who registered with no problem
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #38662 on: April 2, 2024, 09:26:53 am »
Just tried it again and it now works! Take it all back...   ;D

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #38663 on: April 2, 2024, 09:34:03 am »
So went on hospo hallmap to see availability and came across L2 for Sheffield?! WTF are they allowed to sell a whole block now or is this a bug?

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #38664 on: April 2, 2024, 09:39:00 am »

Or get them to set up GA passes and forward to those

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #38665 on: April 2, 2024, 09:41:19 am »
Just tried it again and it now works! Take it all back...   ;D

Only came on to say the same thing - seems to have been unblocked.  Suggests this was an error rather than an intention to change the rules at all.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #38666 on: April 2, 2024, 10:16:33 am »

I wouldn’t necessarily guess all that queue will have been scammed by touts, on different occasions both my son and I have been in that queue getting sorted after our phones wouldn’t scan at the turnstiles despite having genuine tickets.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #38667 on: April 2, 2024, 10:34:34 am »
Agree with the above...like I said on the nfc thread..there was a problem at lower kenny and stewards was saying to everyone use nfc only, which will imply they may have had an issue with the bar code reader and as we know a lot don't use nfc so that would send em to the TO

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38668 on: April 2, 2024, 11:59:39 am »
stopped by the club ?

Nah just touts letting people down

Them "lev and lads" twats that tout on FB had their "supplier" disappear and he's had them for tens of thousands for the rest of the season (apparently), and we're talking 100s of tickets a game

Some Irish lad from Dublin sold 238 tickets and only sorted 112 out

Stupid games stupid prizes, two south African lads spent 1k each and were given fake tickets
« Last Edit: April 2, 2024, 12:23:10 pm by 30fiver »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38669 on: April 2, 2024, 12:01:24 pm »
Nah just touts letting people down

Them "lev and lads" twats that tout on FB had their "supplier" disappear and he's had them for tens of thousands for the rest of the season (apparently), and we're talking 100s of tickets a game

Some paddy from Dublin sold 238 tickets and only sorted 112 out

Stupid games stupid prizes, two south African lads spent 1k each and were given fake tickets

Sorry, what?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38670 on: April 2, 2024, 12:02:13 pm »

Makes me laugh when the parents join a FB group called with "no scammers" in the title (so obviously it's legit) and send hundreds if not thousands to a newly created FB account called Princess Charles who's from Lagos and wire the money via Western Union to an account in a different name...

Then rock up on match day with PDF tickets which have incorrect spellings, multiple seat numbers on 1 QR code and all out of alignment with sponsors on from 2015

Thick as they come

Feel for the kids who's parents have been stupid

Be a lot of compo faces in the echo over the next few months, I've had a couple messages myself from desperate parents who've "promised" their little angels tickets for a game before klopp goes asking me to sort them out often when they've never stepped foot in the ground before, that's just shit parenting
« Last Edit: April 2, 2024, 12:07:43 pm by 30fiver »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38671 on: April 2, 2024, 12:03:05 pm »
Sorry, what?

I call them that becuase he's a cowboy builder

Dublin Plumbing and Gas - go look at their Google reviews haha

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38672 on: April 2, 2024, 12:08:11 pm »
I call them that becuase he's a cowboy builder

Dublin Plumbing and Gas - go look at their Google reviews haha

Adding haha doesn't make it any less of a derogatory slur

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38673 on: April 2, 2024, 12:10:07 pm »
I wouldn’t necessarily guess all that queue will have been scammed by touts, on different occasions both my son and I have been in that queue getting sorted after our phones wouldn’t scan at the turnstiles despite having genuine tickets.

Queue at 2.05

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38674 on: April 2, 2024, 12:22:46 pm »
Adding haha doesn't make it any less of a derogatory slur

News to me if it is tbf, given the chat that screenshot was sent to is full of +353s calling each other that

It's 2024 tho can't be surprised by anything, I'll edit it

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #38675 on: April 2, 2024, 12:32:05 pm »
Test it out in Dublin if we make the final. 
Let us know how you get on

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38676 on: April 2, 2024, 12:41:00 pm »
Test it out in Dublin if we make the final. 
Let us know how you get on

Honestly news to me, must be in with a weird bunch who like to use it

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38677 on: April 2, 2024, 12:50:19 pm »
Every day is a school day. No harm done  :wave

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #38678 on: April 2, 2024, 01:09:04 pm »
Queue at 2.05

Yes that’s been me and my son at various times, tickets bought from the club that for some reason don’t scan. I missed twenty minutes of a game last season due to this.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38679 on: April 2, 2024, 01:10:45 pm »
Every day is a school day. No harm done  :wave

Innit just, I'll apologise to anyone that it offended. Have had 2 dm's on here saying it was news to them too so we're all learning 🤣

All used it as a descriptive term for as long as I can remember, because a good portion are called Patrick or something of that ilk anyway

Maybe the guy who runs them cowboy builders is, but the "haha" was about the actual reviews they're all 1 star

Apparently same guy had 2 seasies banned and his "suppliers" fined him 10k, then his "mates" (people he's fleeced for thousands by touting) all had a whip round to cover his alleged costs 🤦🏻

And just below that screenshot further down the chat he's posted a raffle for tickets 😂