Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2128616 times)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #38680 on: April 2, 2024, 01:12:12 pm »
Yes that’s been me and my son at various times, tickets bought from the club that for some reason don’t scan. I missed twenty minutes of a game last season due to this.

Yeah will be a chunk of random checks, targeted checks, fake tickets etc

Reality is a lot of the fakes will have tried going in early and queued and left the ticket office by that point

The ones just let down and promised refunds be the ones queueing asking if there's any available etc or reporting people

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #38681 on: April 2, 2024, 01:14:41 pm »
Yes that’s been me and my son at various times, tickets bought from the club that for some reason don’t scan. I missed twenty minutes of a game last season due to this.

Happened to my wife and I prior to Luton in the kemlyn. We weren't the only ones. The steward said 500 but not sure that many but there were long queues. The club had to clue to why they weren't scanning, or so they said.   

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38682 on: April 2, 2024, 01:58:56 pm »
few just been up for Thursday and finally managed to get one.

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38683 on: April 2, 2024, 02:17:41 pm »
Manage to basket a credit there but it wouldnt let me assign to most of my friends. Found one that worked. Another strange mistake by TO.

Limited to 0 and those people had no tickets...

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38684 on: April 2, 2024, 02:28:26 pm »
Manage to basket a credit there but it wouldnt let me assign to most of my friends. Found one that worked. Another strange mistake by TO.

Had they registered for the late sale? have to have registered

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38685 on: April 2, 2024, 02:28:47 pm »

Had they all registered to buy for Sheff U though?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38686 on: April 2, 2024, 02:45:17 pm »
not too bothered as I won't make 13 now but is a tick on the seat map a credit? I saw something about the new design they haven't sorted it yet but can't remember what thread it was all in to look back.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38687 on: April 2, 2024, 02:50:58 pm »
not too bothered as I won't make 13 now but is a tick on the seat map a credit? I saw something about the new design they haven't sorted it yet but can't remember what thread it was all in to look back.
In your basket it tells you its a season ticket seat or not on the ticket

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38688 on: April 2, 2024, 02:53:07 pm »

That's new then as part of the website design, and a positive change too.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38689 on: April 2, 2024, 02:56:03 pm »

Ta, can't remember what it said so good job it doesn't matter ;D

Offline Rafas3leggedtable

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38690 on: April 2, 2024, 03:19:45 pm »
Sounds like you are all good although I'm unsure how you downloaded both tickets from only one membership. As long as you have both tickets in your google or apple wallet then you're fine.

Apple is NFC only, google will give you option to use NFC or the barcode.

Many thanks for that - put my mind at ease a bit. We are linked (the cards) and I did purchase both tickets
The people of Liverpool are workers. This is not a rich town where everyone lives a comfortable life. They work hard for themselves, and this is what we at Liverpool like to do. This is the attitude we must all have.

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38691 on: April 2, 2024, 03:25:52 pm »
Had they registered for the late sale? have to have registered

Yes they had all registered.

My thinking is that i wasnt lead booker on their registration.
The one that was successful, i was lead booker.

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38692 on: April 2, 2024, 03:26:38 pm »

A great improvement amongst all the issues

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #38693 on: April 2, 2024, 03:31:55 pm »
The Sheffield United game has now stopped showing on the games menu for my friend. He has registered interest and had access to the Sheff Utd hall map until today. Now only Atalanta showing and hall map link won't work so now he can't buy Sheff Utd and anyone who tries to buy for him is gettin that "Max quantity exceeded, limited to 0 tickets per event". Absolute joke

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38694 on: April 2, 2024, 03:46:43 pm »
Yes they had all registered.

My thinking is that i wasnt lead booker on their registration.
The one that was successful, i was lead booker.

Successful for what?

I mean register for the late availability sale a couple week ago, not the ballot back in December

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38695 on: April 2, 2024, 03:49:20 pm »
That's new then as part of the website design, and a positive change too.

Looks like this

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38696 on: April 2, 2024, 04:06:45 pm »
No fucking about.... emails are out for 2024/25 membership renewals for those who's on-file payment cards expire before end of April and have Auto Renew enabled

Asking them to update card info etc

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #38697 on: April 2, 2024, 04:11:25 pm »
The Sheffield United game has now stopped showing on the games menu for my friend. He has registered interest and had access to the Sheff Utd hall map until today. Now only Atalanta showing and hall map link won't work so now he can't buy Sheff Utd and anyone who tries to buy for him is gettin that "Max quantity exceeded, limited to 0 tickets per event". Absolute joke

Hall map still works for me

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38698 on: April 2, 2024, 04:11:28 pm »
No fucking about.... emails are out for 2024/25 membership renewals for those who's on-file payment cards expire before end of April and have Auto Renew enabled

Yeah, got mine earlier.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38699 on: April 2, 2024, 04:13:39 pm »

Got one myself.

What’s the score with this, if they don’t auto renew it by 30 April so I lose the membership and the loyalty or do I get a period of time to just sort it myself?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #38700 on: April 2, 2024, 04:16:41 pm »
The Sheffield United game has now stopped showing on the games menu for my friend. He has registered interest and had access to the Sheff Utd hall map until today. Now only Atalanta showing and hall map link won't work so now he can't buy Sheff Utd and anyone who tries to buy for him is gettin that "Max quantity exceeded, limited to 0 tickets per event". Absolute joke.

Another strange twist to this. A friend who bought a returned ST for Sheff Utd can forward the ticket. And when he tries to forward to the above aforementioned friend who gets the "max quantity exceeded, limited to 0 tickets per event" it allows him to do it no problem, no error at all. But when that friend tries to buy in the drop or get forwarded a ticket with a credit that limited to 0 tickets per event error keeps coming up. Very odd

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38701 on: April 2, 2024, 04:17:27 pm »
Got one myself.

What’s the score with this, if they don’t auto renew it by 30 April so I lose the membership and the loyalty or do I get a period of time to just sort it myself?

Can buy a membership whenever and keep the points, just need to make sure you buy it in time to register for ACS and 13+ registrations etc which is usually starting in June

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38702 on: April 2, 2024, 04:43:33 pm »
Successful for what?

I mean register for the late availability sale a couple week ago, not the ballot back in December

Successful as in i was able to buy today.

Yeah i understood what you meant. I'd 10 people on f+f who registered for late sale. all of these except 1 was showing error.

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #38703 on: April 2, 2024, 05:43:25 pm »
Another strange twist to this. A friend who bought a returned ST for Sheff Utd can forward the ticket. And when he tries to forward to the above aforementioned friend who gets the "max quantity exceeded, limited to 0 tickets per event" it allows him to do it no problem, no error at all. But when that friend tries to buy in the drop or get forwarded a ticket with a credit that limited to 0 tickets per event error keeps coming up. Very odd

Forwarding is blocked to members who registered for additional sale

Fuck knows what the club is up to. Shambolic.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38704 on: April 2, 2024, 06:11:54 pm »
Successful as in i was able to buy today.

Yeah i understood what you meant. I'd 10 people on f+f who registered for late sale. all of these except 1 was showing error.

Very odd then, I'd get them to get onto live chat

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #38705 on: April 2, 2024, 06:38:30 pm »
Every time a seat becomes available , I get a message saying { Please make sure your number of seats you are after is correct?) Its got total seats +1 but still wont let me buy .

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38706 on: April 2, 2024, 07:45:34 pm »
Every time a seat becomes available , I get a message saying { Please make sure your number of seats you are after is correct?) Its got total seats +1 but still wont let me buy .

Just means someone beat you to it

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #38707 on: April 2, 2024, 08:26:29 pm »
Of all the ridiculous things the club has done, this has to be up there. So the people who are most engaged with going to a match, who signed up for a chance to buy are now denied, whereas any Joe Punter linked on F&F (or who creates a new account for the sake of it) can receive a ticket. Absolute bonkers.

The club never disappoints and always makes the right decisions  :o

No sympathy for those who have bought from touts and not got in. Feeding the touts should never be rewarded

Honestly hoping there’s a dip in demand when Klopp goes. Happy for there to be less hospitality in the ground too

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38708 on: April 2, 2024, 09:41:37 pm »

The “unknown error” soft block is happening much sooner. 30 secs of refreshing and it’s on.

Offline stopbabeltime

• Main Stander
« Reply #38709 on: April 3, 2024, 03:17:55 am »
Perks of working night shift, just got a ticket.
Shankly to the Brussels hotel clerk who queried his signing 'Anfield' as his address on the hotel register:
'But that's where I live.'

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
« Reply #38710 on: April 3, 2024, 08:11:07 am »
Perks of working night shift, just got a ticket.

Credit or ST?

Offline stopbabeltime

• Main Stander
« Reply #38711 on: April 3, 2024, 08:18:13 am »
Shankly to the Brussels hotel clerk who queried his signing 'Anfield' as his address on the hotel register:
'But that's where I live.'

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #38712 on: April 3, 2024, 08:34:10 am »
The club never disappoints and always makes the right decisions  :o

No sympathy for those who have bought from touts and not got in. Feeding the touts should never be rewarded

Honestly hoping there’s a dip in demand when Klopp goes. Happy for there to be less hospitality in the ground too

Has that not been removed for everyone now?  I thought it was an error as moved seemed to be able to forward again yesterday.

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #38713 on: April 3, 2024, 10:15:57 am »
Very odd then, I'd get them to get onto live chat

I did, round and round in circles and then they just spun the GDPR line and said they couldn't help me buy a ticket for my friends.

Tickets limited to 0 should never be the case for league games outside of the 4+.

It's a disgrace.

We seen similiar issues with one of the FA cup games.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #38714 on: April 3, 2024, 11:16:54 am »
I did, round and round in circles and then they just spun the GDPR line and said they couldn't help me buy a ticket for my friends.

Tickets limited to 0 should never be the case for league games outside of the 4+.

It's a disgrace.

We seen similiar issues with one of the FA cup games.

I kept getting this for Brighton. No idea what’s going on and why that message keeps appearing when I try to add tickets to my basket.

Not bought a ticket through any late sales since the site updated…makes me a bit anxious. Thankfully for Europe, I’m on the ACS

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38715 on: April 3, 2024, 02:46:05 pm »
anyone recently signed up to a membership and fancy sharing me their MyLFC code?  ;D

my renewal code never worked and nobody at the TO seems to know what to do when i've asked annoyingly
YNWA.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #38716 on: April 3, 2024, 03:14:28 pm »
Atalanta big drop in ani road now

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38717 on: April 3, 2024, 05:54:33 pm »
Forwarding is blocked to members who registered for additional sale

Fuck knows what the club is up to. Shambolic.
No its not. I just forwarded a mates ticket for tomorrow to my lad without any issues whatsoever.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38718 on: April 3, 2024, 06:08:17 pm »
Sounds like another Southampton FA cup situation again where they've got the website configured to do different things for different people.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38719 on: April 3, 2024, 06:24:11 pm »
Sounds like another Southampton FA cup situation again where they've got the website configured to do different things for different people.
Sounds about right, as unpredictable as ever.