Author Topic: Newcastle United - Property of Saudi Arabia  (Read 170862 times)

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
Re: Newcastle United - Property of Saudi Arabia
« Reply #2400 on: March 19, 2024, 07:29:25 pm »
I’ve always wondered what the cartel is actually achieving

And who are the 'cartel'?

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
Spurs

Is that the 6?

You mean the same Liverpool that's been on the receiving end of some of the worst (and decisive) refereeing decisions of the last few years?
You mean the same Chelsea that finished 12th last year and will end up around the same spot this year?
You mean the same United that is using their last-gasp winner in the FA Cup as their crowning achievement for the last decade?
You mean the same Arsenal that finished 8th twice in the last 5 years?
You mean the same Spurs that finished 7th and 8th in the last 4 years?

How in the world did Newcastle finish 4th last year if a cartel controls everything? Why is Chelsea finishing so low if they're part of the cartel? Why has Arsenal and Spurs yo-yo'd so much in the last 5 years if they're cartel members?

Here's a thought: Newcastle have finished better than 6th twice in the last 13 years (not counting their trip to the Championship). Now, some might say a cartel is to blame. (I'm sure a cartel gives a shit about who finishes 12th, 16th, 10th, 15th, 18th, 10th, 13th, 13th, 12th, 11th, 10th as of this writing.) Or- I know this is going to sound crazy- maybe it's exactly where Newcastle belongs, and finishing 4th last year was a culmination of luck (on their part) and shit (on everyone else's). A Leicester season that didn't end as well. Newcastle fans are just pissed they haven't been able to pay the man at the door the way City did. Unfortunately, those doors are slowly closing, at least to the degree that they're being looked at with more scrutiny. The club's about 3 years too late in jumping on the blood money wagon. Shame.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #2401 on: March 19, 2024, 07:33:52 pm »
Were we in the cartel when we didn’t win the title for 29 years? We should get our membership fees back if we were!

Just be honest, you think more of a little trophy than you do of the absolutely barbaric way your owners treat their citizens. It’s a fucking disgrace that knobhead fans just accept whatever horrific regime owns their once proud club because you might get a trophy. I won’t bother replying to you again because sportswashed people just disgust me to be honest.

But we were still part of the top 4 cartel, you see. Which has now been extended to the top 6. (City and Spurs have finally gotten around to paying the membership fee.) Considering how poor Newcastle, Everton and Forest's records have been over the last decade, I'm surprised they haven't stretched out the accusation to a 'Big 10'.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2402 on: March 19, 2024, 07:39:33 pm »
I think anyone playing the 'cartel' card instantly loses the argument. There's not much else to be said from that point on.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2403 on: March 19, 2024, 07:54:50 pm »
I think anyone playing the 'cartel' card instantly loses the argument. There's not much else to be said from that point on.

Spoken like a true cartel member!!!

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2404 on: March 19, 2024, 08:00:18 pm »
Spoken like a true cartel member!!!

Quit picking on Son of Cartel, he's only doing his job...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2405 on: March 19, 2024, 08:15:44 pm »
Only a member of the cartel would say there is no cartel.

The first rule of the cartel is you do not talk about the cartel…

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2406 on: March 19, 2024, 08:35:56 pm »
"The cartel" 😂

What a fucking dickhead.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2407 on: March 19, 2024, 08:44:00 pm »
I was never asked this question pre-takeover, weirdly.

What issues, pal? Your club and the rest of the cartel making the league blatantly uncompetitive for everyone else, I assume you’re referring to?
Which cartel?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Premier League gives every team ample opportunity to compete via an equitable system for  sharing TV revenue.

If we wanted to make the league "blatantly uncompetitive" then we wouldn't share, no? Other clubs are piggybacking on the 2/3 biggest clubs so, yes, they have the right to demand that others play by the rules and not abuse the privilege.

In case you're not aware, Liverpool is the most watched team in England and you've been earning £100m almost every season based on that.

"Cartel" eh?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 08:51:20 pm by MonsLibpool »

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2408 on: March 19, 2024, 09:16:19 pm »
Quit picking on Son of Cartel, he's only doing his job...

Shill of Cartel more like.

Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #2409 on: March 19, 2024, 09:28:35 pm »
Oh no, you're all on to me.  :-\

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2410 on: March 19, 2024, 10:26:47 pm »
How does a team become part of the cartel?

I thought Abu Dhabi hated the cartel too, but they're part of it aren't they?

Are Everton part of the cartel? Even though they hate the cartel too, they were one of the 'big 5' that instigated a breakaway league in the late 80s to form a new top division in England.

This new top division of cartel clubs is the division everyone is so dying (unfortunately some literally) to win.

It's all a bit confusing.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2411 on: March 19, 2024, 10:51:35 pm »
How does a team become part of the cartel?

I thought Abu Dhabi hated the cartel too, but they're part of it aren't they?

Are Everton part of the cartel? Even though they hate the cartel too, they were one of the 'big 5' that instigated a breakaway league in the late 80s to form a new top division in England.

This new top division of cartel clubs is the division everyone is so dying (unfortunately some literally) to win.

It's all a bit confusing.

Whatever, Chatbot 3000.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #2412 on: March 19, 2024, 10:57:05 pm »
I'm going to ignore you after this, and think you should be banned for your own good as well as ours, but the reason clubs like LFC wanted a European Super League is because entities (you're not really a club any more) like NUFC and MCFC are outright cheats who refuse to play by the rules that every other club signs up to, and want to strongarm cheat their way to hollow victories.

Why on earth you'd want your club to end up like Man City (which is the endgame), at best reviled, but mostly just treated with utter indifference despite all their trophies, I have no idea.

And as others note, it's so laughable to mention cartels in the light of your ownership.

Go and troll somewhere else, I won't be addressing your nonsense again.

Wasn’t City invited to the ESL …?
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2413 on: March 19, 2024, 11:49:32 pm »
Saw a Villa fan saying similar nonsense on X earlier. Just bizarre, it's like they don't even know what they're typing half the time.

If only clubs like, ooh I don't know, Villa maybe off the top of my head, could try and break into the top 6 one year.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #2414 on: March 20, 2024, 12:23:24 am »
Saw a Villa fan saying similar nonsense on X earlier. Just bizarre, it's like they don't even know what they're typing half the time.

If only clubs like, ooh I don't know, Villa maybe off the top of my head, could try and break into the top 6 one year.

The only reason teams like Villa break into the top 6 is because the cartel lets them. It's part of the covert operation to make the cartel not look like a cartel. It's so obvious I'm surprised you haven't figured it out.
Oh, these sour times.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2415 on: March 20, 2024, 07:44:29 am »

What's more bizarre is you'll get Cheats fans saying almost word for word " We told  you so, about the Cartel, we've been trying to tell you for years, we've always been fighting them". ;D

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2416 on: March 20, 2024, 08:14:30 am »
What's more bizarre is you'll get Cheats fans saying almost word for word " We told  you so, about the Cartel, we've been trying to tell you for years, we've always been fighting them". ;D
1. They have equal voting rights
2. They get inflated TV revenue because of the bigger clubs. Nobody is paying £100m to watch Newcastle or Aston Villa.
3. They'd be lightyears behind if the "cartel" were more greedy.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 08:16:14 am by MonsLibpool »

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2417 on: March 20, 2024, 08:47:00 am »
The thing with Newcastle is they must be the biggest one club city in the country? How come they’ve been so shit for so long? Was the cartel formed way back before anyone had even heard of the term? Who else was in on it, Anthony Eden?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2418 on: March 20, 2024, 08:57:41 am »
1. They have equal voting rights
2. They get inflated TV revenue because of the bigger clubs. Nobody is paying £100m to watch Newcastle or Aston Villa.
3. They'd be lightyears behind if the "cartel" were more greedy.

Fucking fuming with FSG now, we're the biggest draw in the Cartel and we give £100m a year to shite like Newcastle, who no-one but shirtless horse punchers watch? What the actual fuck? Take £2billion you soft c*nts and give Saudi, Everton, Villa etc £10m and tell them to like it or fuck off.

Fucking shit cartel this :no
Jurgen YNWA

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2419 on: March 20, 2024, 09:33:33 am »
Fucking fuming with FSG now, we're the biggest draw in the Cartel and we give £100m a year to shite like Newcastle, who no-one but shirtless horse punchers watch? What the actual fuck? Take £2billion you soft c*nts and give Saudi, Everton, Villa etc £10m and tell them to like it or fuck off.

The cartel talk is nonsense because the bigger clubs forgo a lot of cash to make the league competitive and the "smaller" teams have benefited a lot.

A simple question for those fans is to ask them if they think their games are worth £100m. Over 10 years, that's a billion. However, they are not satisfied and they want to make the league uncompetitive because the "cartel" doesn't want competition.

A club like us is always a draw. We're the most watched now because:
1. We have many supporters all over the world.
2. People that hate us can't help but watch us.

Clubs like Newcastle just can't generate that level of interest and most of their games are met with apathy. So, there's a world where £100m is too small for us.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 09:35:46 am by MonsLibpool »

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2420 on: March 20, 2024, 11:49:35 am »
The thing with Newcastle is they must be the biggest one club city in the country? How come they’ve been so shit for so long? Was the cartel formed way back before anyone had even heard of the term? Who else was in on it, Anthony Eden?

I think Leeds and Leicester are bigger one team cities. Admittedly they've both won all available domestic trophies since Newcastle have won anything so...

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #2421 on: March 20, 2024, 12:05:29 pm »

None of this is due to FSG, in fact the best way would have been the ESL …
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2422 on: March 20, 2024, 12:07:49 pm »
None of this is due to FSG, in fact the best way would have been the ESL …

Went right over your head that didn't it
Jurgen YNWA

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #2423 on: March 20, 2024, 12:43:29 pm »

Any talk of a cartel comes from people who know little. It's based on the fact there are 6 clubs who are (currently) richer than average but (aside from the Super League shite which was obviously dodgy) the reasons for this divide are various

• City, Oil money and Cheating (which Newcastle obviously regard differently than others)
  • Liverpool, many years of success and building up a worldwide status given they are one of the most successful clubs in history
  • Man Utd, similar to Liverpool but managed to cash in better after their 5th Beatle period
  • Arsenal, successful and London based, managed their resources well in building a new ground and suffered as a result for a while, now cashing in the investment
  • Spurs, London based, no other reason really, managed to do an Arsenal without damaging their continued failure.
  • Chelsea, Russian Blood money which has delivered success, London based

That's not a cartel, even the clubs in the north hate each other.

aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2424 on: March 20, 2024, 12:48:05 pm »
I was never asked this question pre-takeover, weirdly.

What issues, pal? Your club and the rest of the cartel making the league blatantly uncompetitive for everyone else, I assume you’re referring to?

Cartel. Hahaha.

You've lost your club. It's now a political tool for an autocratic human-rights abusing regime. Your whataboutery is proof that it works as they have a free troll army to defend them online. At least the Russian troll armies get paid.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2425 on: March 20, 2024, 01:26:03 pm »
Think Paully should just fuck off, or be fucked off.

He adds nothing to this site anymore.

At least before he became a brainless mouthpiece for his regime, he had a reasonable amount semi decent posts. Now thats been washed out of him I just dont see the point of having basically what amounts to a bot on the site.

At least B&W Paul has the bollocks to call his club for what it is now.

This guys just a willing fool.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2426 on: March 20, 2024, 01:44:33 pm »

At least before he became a brainless mouthpiece for his regime, he had a reasonable amount semi decent posts. Now thats been washed out of him I just dont see the point of having basically what amounts to a bot on the site.

This guys just a willing fool.

Yeah, this is a sad consequence of sportswashing. He now sounds like a bot programmed from SA.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #2427 on: March 20, 2024, 01:44:57 pm »
I always welcome posters from other clubs, we have some good ones contributing and it helps us see ourselves differently sometimes (and their clubs), they don't always have to agree with us but when the debate gets to the stage when it loses any purpose and descends into abuse then we are getting nowhere.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline DarkOfTheManatee

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2428 on: March 20, 2024, 01:57:01 pm »
I’ve always wondered what the cartel is actually achieving

Much like the US Democratic deep state, the only thing more remarkable than the sheer unassailable power of the cartel is how infrequently it deigns to use that power.

I mean, at one point they literally all just took a year off and let Leicester win the league, which was frankly criminal negligence.

Maybe the problem is that nobody in the cartel is actually clear who else is in the cartel. Because Newcastle fans think Man City/Chelsea are part of it, but Man City/Chelsea fans are also against the cartel. And Spurs are generally acknowledged to be cartel members, but don't actually get to win anything, so perhaps they've just been tricked into thinking they're involved?

Meanwhile, Man Utd were reaping the benefits of heading up the cartel for many years, but presumably got their membership rescinded around the time Moyes joined, because they're currently winning about as much as West Ham, who most people agree aren't in the cartel (though we allow them to battle for European spots these days, sometimes ahead of actual cartel members, which is probably overly generous of us).

We're of course part of it, but we must have only got upgraded to full membership when Klopp joined, because that's when we were finally allowed (by our arch rivals) to consistently win trophies and get top 4.

The cartel needs to focus less on the unfair persecution of sportswashing cheats who see spending money they haven't earned as the true meaning of sporting endeavour, and more on putting together a proper org chart.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2429 on: March 20, 2024, 02:01:43 pm »
Isn't City's rampant spending probably the biggest roadblock to teams outside the top six? Newcastle, Leicester, West Ham, Southampton, Brighton; all of these teams have finished in the European places recently but their job has been made harder by City permanently taking up residence in the top four due to their extreme spending.

If Newcastle were to go down a similar path, what chance would any of these clubs have of cracking the top four ever again?

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2430 on: March 20, 2024, 02:04:44 pm »
If spurs are part of a cartel… then its more Essex Boys than Medellin ! Losing their best players to other “cartel” members and being as shit as newcastle!

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2431 on: March 20, 2024, 02:09:09 pm »
Much like the US Democratic deep state, the only thing more remarkable than the sheer unassailable power of the cartel is how infrequently it deigns to use that power.

I mean, at one point they literally all just took a year off and let Leicester win the league, which was frankly criminal negligence.

Maybe the problem is that nobody in the cartel is actually clear who else is in the cartel. Because Newcastle fans think Man City/Chelsea are part of it, but Man City/Chelsea fans are also against the cartel. And Spurs are generally acknowledged to be cartel members, but don't actually get to win anything, so perhaps they've just been tricked into thinking they're involved?

Meanwhile, Man Utd were reaping the benefits of heading up the cartel for many years, but presumably got their membership rescinded around the time Moyes joined, because they're currently winning about as much as West Ham, who most people agree aren't in the cartel (though we allow them to battle for European spots these days, sometimes ahead of actual cartel members, which is probably overly generous of us).

We're of course part of it, but we must have only got upgraded to full membership when Klopp joined, because that's when we were finally allowed (by our arch rivals) to consistently win trophies and get top 4.

The cartel needs to focus less on the unfair persecution of sportswashing cheats who see spending money they haven't earned as the true meaning of sporting endeavour, and more on putting together a proper org chart.

As noted above - the first tule of Cartel Club - you don't talk about Cartel Club

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #2432 on: March 20, 2024, 02:39:45 pm »
Is this what talking to someone who’s been brainwashed feels like? :lmao

it’s what talking to someone who’s been sportswashed is like for sure!

It’s actually a great example of it.  Repeatedly coming out with the line ‘I support NUFC’, unwilling to engage in any discussion about how you balance that love for a team and the fact that they are now under the control of murderers, torturers and human righs abusers, and why anyone with any moral code would do everything they can to remove the owners. (And would have done everything they could to not let them buy the club in the first place). 

The unwillingness to admit that he doesn’t care because ‘out of sight out of mind’ is an easy path to take.  And an unwillingess to accept that you can still love the club but be disgusted with what they become is a sign of weakness on his behalf, as he knows he has no argument to support his stance.

Loving his passive aggressive use of ‘pal’ as well by the way  ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2433 on: March 20, 2024, 02:41:58 pm »

Any talk of a cartel comes from people who know little. It's based on the fact there are 6 clubs who are (currently) richer than average but (aside from the Super League shite which was obviously dodgy) the reasons for this divide are various

• City, Oil money and Cheating (which Newcastle obviously regard differently than others)
  • Liverpool, many years of success and building up a worldwide status given they are one of the most successful clubs in history
  • Man Utd, similar to Liverpool but managed to cash in better after their 5th Beatle period
  • Arsenal, successful and London based, managed their resources well in building a new ground and suffered as a result for a while, now cashing in the investment
  • Spurs, London based, no other reason really, managed to do an Arsenal without damaging their continued failure.
  • Chelsea, Russian Blood money which has delivered success, London based

That's not a cartel, even the clubs in the north hate each other.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #2434 on: March 20, 2024, 02:50:50 pm »
If we are a cartel I want to be able to slow motion walk away from an explosion while lighting a cigar all cool and stuff please.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2435 on: March 20, 2024, 02:59:19 pm »
If we are a cartel I want to be able to slow motion walk away from an explosion while lighting a cigar all cool and stuff please.

preferably having casually thrown a match or other fire-starting device over my shoulder to start said explosion.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2436 on: March 20, 2024, 03:13:47 pm »

This guys just a willing fool tool.

Amended for accuracy.  :thumbup

If your club gets taken over by a sportswasher, but you insist you only want to talk about the football and keep politics out of the discussion, then you already lost the argument.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2437 on: March 20, 2024, 06:37:57 pm »
Isn't City's rampant spending probably the biggest roadblock to teams outside the top six? Newcastle, Leicester, West Ham, Southampton, Brighton; all of these teams have finished in the European places recently but their job has been made harder by City permanently taking up residence in the top four due to their extreme spending.

If Newcastle were to go down a similar path, what chance would any of these clubs have of cracking the top four ever again?

This is always my argument when you hear fans of mid table clubs say they're happy for City to win as it "stops the Scousers LOL". It's also stopping your own club finish higher up the table and potentially get into Europe you dim-witted fools.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2438 on: March 20, 2024, 06:45:17 pm »
Dim-witted fools. :D

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2439 on: March 20, 2024, 06:47:37 pm »
Botman supposedly playing with a knee injury for a while and now done his ACL when he should have had surgery.

Their medical team have had a shocker this season and Howe's squad management has been woeful, although it's the first time he's had to juggle European football.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season