Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4025578 times)

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #42000 on: March 14, 2018, 11:22:36 am »
Nike released this yesterday. to commemorate the ladies.

I'm proud to admit that some of the younger girls have been trained for the last 6 years by mwah.

Bursting, me.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TY2USZnCBA0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TY2USZnCBA0</a>
Fantastic, I can understand your pride
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42001 on: March 14, 2018, 12:07:09 pm »
Keep away from the Pier Head in July folks - there'll probably be a tsunami or something.

PS Fats, you should stick that story in the Stephen Hawking thread   - brilliant. I tell everyone about that - since you originally posted it ages ago.
Hiya Doc. You could be right about the Pier Head. But I'm just having a day off the doom and gloom, as I've got loads of things to do today. Then I promise, I will give you all a bit of peace until I'm done.

I'm off out now, or I'd post that story in the Hawking thread. And I know, this site isn't the place for all this. But that's been the problem for 30 odd years. There's no getting the truth out. I could name names. I've approached them all. At best, I've been ignored. But it's not about me.

Here you go, here's one bit of proof....
http://www.2500murders.co.uk/

It's a website of a lad I got to know. Just have a look at the letter he's posted.

He keeps his site short and sharp. But there's a few of them letters and documents.

The Dept of Health and some snide in the Haemophiliac society volunteered the kids at some school. 130 odd of them. There's 3 left. I met them. And Some girl from Newcastle that found the letters, where they were supposedly "lost." She lost her husband and brother in law. Clever girl, she photo copied the letters before they got snatched back and destroyed.

This is nothing new. Check the "Tuscagee syphilis experiment."

America has "tested chemicals and experimented" on it's own citizens over 340 times. It's usually done under the guise of giving "free health care." But The CIA even spread some shite in the New York tube and made thousands ill.

As I said, I'm sick and tired of digging in it and going on about it. It's took up 3 years of my life. Believe me, I want to drop it faster than Ian Duncan Smith. Oh well, it is what it is. I'm off to do some nice things.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #42002 on: March 15, 2018, 10:13:58 am »
It's some deep pool of shite Leo. That Tuscagee experiment was an inhuman crime. Best wishes to you in the pursuit of justice - just be careful mate.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #42003 on: March 15, 2018, 01:53:42 pm »
Keep up the good work Leo. Never easy taking on the lying  bastards with the power in this world.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42004 on: March 15, 2018, 08:39:13 pm »
Leo. Mutton Geoff and Jonno have it right. I can't imagine (or maybe I can) the barriers you've come up against or the lies they've told and evidence they've destroyed over the years. I don't understand how people don't see it, or worse still, don't want to see just what these bastards who appear on our screens on a daily basis are really capable of, to any decent fair minded person it's gut wrenching. Good luck mate, be safe in what you do and keep us posted.
When in Rome...

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42005 on: March 18, 2018, 08:42:55 pm »
" Great night out, went to The Mill Pub in Salisbury, woke up to being told Putin had poisoned everyone in there.  I'm writing this stood in the shower, wearing my marigolds and wellies, still no mention on Bill Clinton and what I should do about that. But, hey ho, life goes on. "    :)

Ey up FS Its good to see that despite the genuinely outrageous crimes committed against you and  thousands like you... You've managed to hold on to your sense of humour in the Age of Outrage.

Anyway we got 4 foot snow drifts up here so I thought I might brave the weather and go check on all the OAP's, make sure they're alI rite and that....Then again it's that cold I had to snap the dog off a lampost this morning ... So here I am.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42006 on: March 18, 2018, 09:54:33 pm »
" Great night out, went to The Mill Pub in Salisbury, woke up to being told Putin had poisoned everyone in there.  I'm writing this stood in the shower, wearing my marigolds and wellies, still no mention on Bill Clinton and what I should do about that. But, hey ho, life goes on. "    :)

Ey up FS Its good to see that despite the genuinely outrageous crimes committed against you and  thousands like you... You've managed to hold on to your sense of humour in the Age of Outrage.

Anyway we got 4 foot snow drifts up here so I thought I might brave the weather and go check on all the OAP's, make sure they're alI rite and that....Then again it's that cold I had to snap the dog off a lampost this morning ... So here I am.

Marigolds and Wellies such a turn on, got any pics.

Anyway i have just started my turn of poke the turd with a mini cardboard stick or catch the turd for the next three sessions, two to go now.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #42007 on: March 19, 2018, 11:59:37 am »

Anyway i have just started my turn of poke the turd with a mini cardboard stick or catch the turd for the next three sessions, two to go now.
Christ, lad! TMI.  You're making it less and less appealing to come on this thread, so I'll try and up the mood.
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42008 on: March 19, 2018, 12:07:17 pm »
Me ma was over t'other day.  She's 94.

I introduced her to the delights of my fave bitch Alexa.

Started her off tapping her foot to Hank Williams, with me Taffy yodeling along.

Then onto Glenn Miller.  She sewed parachutes and served officers mess to the Yanks at Burtonwood and danced to him for yonks till I was born, so it really resonated with her.

Then I took her back to George Formby, the little fucking genius. 

She was made up.  Hadn't heard half his stuff before.  Nor had I.

Marvelous lyricist.  Universal appeal.  Riding the edge of that envelope.

If you haven't purchased one of these Echo type gizmos, you're not enjoying music like you should.

Kill the humourless

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42009 on: March 19, 2018, 12:15:18 pm »
...Then I took her back to George Formby, the little fucking genius. 

She was made up.  Hadn't heard half his stuff before.  Nor had I.

Marvelous lyricist.  Universal appeal.  Riding the edge of that envelope.

He was brilliant.

George Harrison was a fan and was even president of the GF Club for a while.

Frank Skinner made a programme a few years ago that was pretty good, or at least it turned out nice in the end.... ;)

It's here.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ-7bYFmM18
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #42010 on: March 19, 2018, 02:32:04 pm »

You gat a bit of a scattergun problem there Geoff.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42011 on: March 19, 2018, 07:09:46 pm »
He was brilliant.

George Harrison was a fan and was even president of the GF Club for a while.

Frank Skinner made a programme a few years ago that was pretty good, or at least it turned out nice in the end.... ;)

It's here.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ-7bYFmM18

Nigh Swan.

I saw the Concert for George again yesterday and there's Joe Brown doing the stuff that got the Beakles into showbiz.
Kill the humourless

Offline Rick13

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42012 on: March 20, 2018, 09:28:53 am »
Great to see you back, Leo. I admire you for standing up for truth and justice.

As Edmund Burke, the 18th century philosopher,  said : "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Well done, Leo.

"We believe there's never a cause that's lost" Bill Shankly

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42013 on: March 20, 2018, 10:44:18 am »
Great to see you back, Leo. I admire you for standing up for truth and justice.

As Edmund Burke, the 18th century philosopher,  said : "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Well done, Leo.

The recent revelations regarding Cambridge Analytica shows how wickedly corrupt the whole mess is. The trouble is that these days the bastards dig themselves so far in you've got to move a mountain of rubble (and then they'll pinch your spades) to pull the fuckers out, but as you say, good luck to Leo, he doesn't give up easily.
When in Rome...

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42014 on: March 20, 2018, 02:52:29 pm »

Thanks for sharing Yorky . . . . and just before I was gonna have me lunch too . . .
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42015 on: March 20, 2018, 02:58:15 pm »
The recent revelations regarding Cambridge Analytica shows how wickedly corrupt the whole mess is.

And of course the vast majority will just tut, shrug their shoulders and do nothing.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42016 on: March 20, 2018, 02:59:39 pm »

...Anyway i have just started my turn of poke the turd with a mini cardboard stick or catch the turd for the next three sessions, two to go now.

Seriously Geoff, crouch down and catch them in a bucket, it's so much simpler and less messy than trying to catch it your hand like they suggest.
It also enables you to get the samples from two different places on it a whole lot easier.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #42017 on: March 20, 2018, 03:47:04 pm »
Seriously Geoff, crouch down and catch them in a bucket, it's so much simpler and less messy than trying to catch it your hand like they suggest.
It also enables you to get the samples from two different places on it a whole lot easier.

A small bucket that rests in the toilet bowl so that you can turd sample safely in accordance with the relevant EN sampling technique.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #42018 on: March 20, 2018, 03:58:09 pm »

A small bucket that rests in the toilet bowl so that you can turd sample safely in accordance with the relevant EN sampling technique.

At what age do you have to start doing this stuff?
Legacy fan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42019 on: March 20, 2018, 04:10:09 pm »
At what age do you have to start doing this stuff?

Sixty. Just to get you used to the fact that eventually you will be incontinent.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42020 on: March 20, 2018, 06:19:32 pm »
Sixty. Just to get you used to the fact that eventually you will be incontinent.

Every two years.
When in Rome...

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42021 on: March 21, 2018, 12:06:19 am »
Right sorry about lowering the tone, and this i believe will be my 30,000 post in Rawk God i need a life it seems, anyway best wishes to you all.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42022 on: March 21, 2018, 07:18:51 am »
Right sorry about lowering the tone, and this i believe will be my 30,000 post in Rawk God i need a life it seems, anyway best wishes to you all.

Geoff mate, hope all is well with you and yours and congratulations on reaching a highly commendable 30K milestone post.

What a shame though that it just happened to be about shit . . . . ;D ;D ::) ::)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42023 on: March 21, 2018, 10:36:18 am »
Geoff mate, hope all is well with you and yours and congratulations on reaching a highly commendable 30K milestone post.

What a shame though that it just happened to be about shit . . . . ;D ;D ::) ::)

I refer you to Eric Idle with an immortal line from his greatest song , " Life is full of shit when you think of it"

As for me and mine, as well as we should be i reckon, the missus is going deaf but wont admit it, i spent a few hours on the allotment yesterday but i pace myself now rather than overdo it, and also i have rekindled my love for Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charlie Parker etc on vinyl.

so life is good Johnno, I hope you and yours are in good spirits.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 12:28:54 pm by Mutton Geoff »

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #42024 on: March 21, 2018, 10:40:57 am »
Eh Geoff I saw your post about that Norwegian TV series. I haven't got around to watching it yet, even though we watch tons of Scandinavian TV (there's tons on Covenant/kodi and me and the missus are addicts), so, is it any good then?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42025 on: March 21, 2018, 06:00:04 pm »
Eh Geoff I saw your post about that Norwegian TV series. I haven't got around to watching it yet, even though we watch tons of Scandinavian TV (there's tons on Covenant/kodi and me and the missus are addicts), so, is it any good then?

Yes Series one was better than Series two though.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42026 on: March 21, 2018, 10:17:51 pm »
I refer you to Eric Idle with an immortal line from his greatest song , " Life is full of shit when you think of it"

As for me and mine, as well as we should be i reckon, the missus is going deaf but wont admit it, i spent a few on the allotment yesterday but i pace myself now rather than overdo it, and also i have rekindled my love for Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charlie Parker etc on vinyl.

so life is good Johnno, I hope you and yours are in good spirits.

Getting there thank you - wherever there is Geoff . . .

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42027 on: March 22, 2018, 07:54:59 pm »
Congratulations, if that is the right word for reaching 30 000 posts. Hope the good things in life outweigh the bad for you, think we're all struggling as the effects of austerity put greater pressures on working class families as healthcare and social care are decimated and we have to fill in the gaps but we can't let them grind down our spirit, our love of learning, enjoying art and culture and not letting them pigeonhole us and most of all they can't stop us sharing a laugh together. ;D
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42028 on: March 22, 2018, 11:09:50 pm »
Say what you like about getting older......  it beats the fuck outta the alternative.
Kill the humourless

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42029 on: March 23, 2018, 05:55:14 pm »
Say what you like about getting older......  it beats the fuck outta the alternative.

It sure does:

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42030 on: March 24, 2018, 06:18:32 am »

According to Brad Pitt (aka Benjamin Button) there is the other opposite alternative - which I wouldn't particularly fancy either tell you the truth. . . .

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42031 on: March 24, 2018, 08:51:18 pm »
According to Brad Pitt (aka Benjamin Button) there is the other opposite alternative - which I wouldn't particularly fancy either tell you the truth. . . .

Poor bastard.  Was born so ugly he didn't get laid until he was 42.
Kill the humourless

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42032 on: March 25, 2018, 02:17:16 am »
Poor bastard.  Was born so ugly he didn't get laid until he was 42.

42 eh? That's the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything according to Douglas Adams isn't it?  :o :o ::)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42033 on: April 1, 2018, 08:16:04 pm »
HELLO !!

Anybody in?

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42034 on: April 2, 2018, 11:09:34 am »
After a lovely din-din yesterday for all our kids,their partners and their kids, 14 of us in total, just finished me last bit of choccy so bobbed in to wish all the auld arses (and some not-so-auld arses!) who are known to frequent this hallowed haunt a very Happy Easter. :jester :jester

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42035 on: April 2, 2018, 02:39:56 pm »
Wedding Saturday night.

Drinking tequila.

Spiflicated.

Headed home for next three matches.  (The derby in Kenwright's box if you can believe it!).

Life is good.
Kill the humourless

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42036 on: April 2, 2018, 10:15:45 pm »
Was going to go on my allotment but would have needed an Aqualung with the rain, so had lunch at my eldest daughters and played 'Game of Life' instead very enjoyable day in the end.

Off work now till the 18th happy days.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42037 on: April 2, 2018, 10:19:01 pm »
Wedding Saturday night.

Drinking tequila.

Spiflicated.

Headed home for next three matches.  (The derby in Kenwright's box if you can believe it!).

Life is good.

So what have you done wrong to deserve Boys Pen Bill's company? ;)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #42038 on: April 2, 2018, 10:20:02 pm »
I stick my head in here to find Geoff has been collecting his own shit.

I’m running out of here very fast.

;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42039 on: April 2, 2018, 10:22:44 pm »
I stick my head in here to find Geoff has been collecting his own shit.

I’m running out of here very fast.

;D

Result came back no bowel cancer so i guess i won.