Author Topic: The 'vent your anger' thread. AKA 'The Grifter Thread'  (Read 1046606 times)

Offline OldCold

• Lock 'em all up! A spell in the army would do 'em all good! Police State? Yes please! Has bookmarked the Daily Mail's editorial.
  • Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
Re: The 'vent your anger' thread. AKA 'The Grifter Thread'
« Reply #10200 on: January 13, 2011, 02:31:16 am »
Well my friends call me "Reina-Phillips" such is my prowess.

Most of the other teams think i'm an idiot because of how seriously I take it, we play in hockey goals, so still big.

Often opposition players have told me to "shut the fuck up", the team I play for isn't the best technically, but we work hard and play a solid defensive game. Naturally, i'm the team captain, I feel as a goalkeeper it is imperative to be your teams eyes and ears, you are the focal point of the communication.

However, sadly, i've actually had to pay £40 in fines for getting sent off twice. Once for doing a Reina/Robben where I scuffled with some 16 year old kid who got cocky, and another for arguing with a ref after he gave a goal for a shot that DID NOT cross the line. I refused to continue unless he either awards a goal kick, or sends me off, he sent me off.

From my expierience, you need to get down on the ground and smother people. Being a keeper is all about being brave, it is a state of mind, one that I have.
OldCold has merked so many people over the last 5 hours. Awesome.
OldCold you are an enigma.

Offline Northern_Red

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10201 on: January 13, 2011, 02:39:42 am »

Most of the other teams think i'm an idiot because of how seriously I take it, we play in hockey goals, so still big.

Often opposition players have told me to "shut the fuck up", the team I play for isn't the best technically, but we work hard and play a solid defensive game. Naturally, i'm the team captain, I feel as a goalkeeper it is imperative to be your teams eyes and ears, you are the focal point of the communication.

However, sadly, i've actually had to pay £40 in fines for getting sent off twice. Once for doing a Reina/Robben where I scuffled with some 16 year old kid who got cocky, and another for arguing with a ref after he gave a goal for a shot that DID NOT cross the line. I refused to continue unless he either awards a goal kick, or sends me off, he sent me off.

From my expierience, you need to get down on the ground and smother people. Being a keeper is all about being brave, it is a state of mind, one that I have.

:lmao

There's no way you're real.

Once for doing a Reina/Robben where I scuffled with some 16 year old kid

That's a scuffle? Hahaha.

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10202 on: January 13, 2011, 04:16:21 am »

Or because you're a queen.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
« Reply #10203 on: January 13, 2011, 04:39:53 am »
No way. Couldnt be real. Massive massive woosh surely.
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10204 on: January 13, 2011, 04:43:11 am »
No way. Couldnt be real. Massive massive woosh surely.

Spoiler
Very likely but still fun anyway
[close]
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10205 on: January 13, 2011, 04:53:40 am »
I was a keeper in a five a side league, you got to smother people.
You was, was you?

Naturally, i'm the team captain
Naturally, becoz you is tuff innit? But hang on, is it you is or you was? You is making it up isnt you Lee Nelson?
Tell truth, if you do play five aside its only so you can shower with boys.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline SMD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10206 on: January 13, 2011, 05:10:04 am »
I found footage of Old Cold taking his beast of a dog out in the snow.

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #10207 on: January 13, 2011, 10:29:10 am »
Naturally, i'm the team captain,

Oh, naturally.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #10208 on: January 13, 2011, 10:45:28 am »
Is that 5 a side where you can't go in the 'keepers area yeah? Meff.
Awww, you beat me, yea by several hours, but still.

Ive played in goal in 5 a side. PLEASE tell me Oldcold, how do you dive at peoples feet in 5 a side when players cant come in your area, and obviously you cant handball it outside of it.

Hockey goals are "thinner". Yes taller, but a big boy like you, should bother you eh!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #10209 on: January 13, 2011, 10:48:53 am »
Dickhead on my Facebook;

Him; "No c*nts blaming the manager now,shocking,fuck off just pure absolute shit overpaid pricks"

Me; "Probably because you cant blame the manager who has had 2 days on the training ground!"

Him; "Kenny will soon be legging it again,face it we are just pure shit"

Oh just fuck off and support someone else then. Fucking hell. Miracles expected after 2 fucking days and a chat in the team Hotel.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Jezza789

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10210 on: January 13, 2011, 11:28:12 am »
F*cking work

I, as a young teen, work at Subway (I know, its bad) to get some money to relieve the stress on mum & dad. I am a great employee, cover shifts all the time and am always reliable.
So the other night at work, my co-worker and I are well ahead of the jobs to do. We are entitled to free drinks while working. My co-worker and I get an idea to put our drink in the blender to make a frozen coke. It was world class too. But then the owners ring up and say they saw it on camera and immediately say they will take us off the roster for two weeks. For my first offence, where I did practically nothing wrong. Everyone at work is on our side.
To top off such a harsh punishment, the mainland owners say we can come back on the roster when they come down and speak to us. So, they set the punishment but dont tell how long they will punish us for. Rediculous.

I have since got a copy of my contract and found out what they did breaches their own contract. It clearly states I need 3 warnings before punishment, and this was my first offence in the whole time I have been there. So my mum, who works in a legal firm, is onto it. We will take this to the Ombudsman if they dont budge, as they try and bully us workers while smashing out incredible profits and the whole place is corrupt. I will be looking to claim compensation for all my shifts lost (which I am entitled to do) and will also complain about the owners not paying us overtime because they give us an unrealistically long list to do in 30 minutes to close the store. I will be quitting soon most likely, when I find another job. My resume is really good, so hopefully I can find one soon and ditch this prison of a job.

I just wish my owners weren't so bloody dodgy and would give us a fair go

Oh, and they haven't paid me yet for this fortnight, which should already be in.

Rant over :p

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #10211 on: January 13, 2011, 11:47:36 am »
came home to find av been robbed just as a enterd ma house a seen a knobhead run out ma back door chase the bastard about half mile afore the dick gets away

fone the police  hiya how can a help you ? hi av just been robbed bla bla right give them ma details right we wont be able to send a officer round today but we will be able to send someone round by the weekend

AYE BY THAT FUCKING TIME THE C UNT WILL HAVE SOLD ALL MA STUFF AND ANY FINGERPRINTS WILL BE GONE
It wasn't that mate who asked you to pick him up at the station was it??? You know - the old "Get you out of the house while I rob it!" trick???

Sorry mate couldn't resist. Happened to us years ago - my missus lost all the jewellery I had bought her - fucking gutted!!!
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10212 on: January 13, 2011, 11:49:26 am »
Awww, you beat me, yea by several hours, but still.

Ive played in goal in 5 a side. PLEASE tell me Oldcold, how do you dive at peoples feet in 5 a side when players cant come in your area, and obviously you cant handball it outside of it.

Hockey goals are "thinner". Yes taller, but a big boy like you, should bother you eh!
He also claims he's a goal scoring centre half as well....
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #10213 on: January 13, 2011, 11:59:42 am »
He also claims he's a goal scoring centre half as well....
Does he? Well he's a boy of many talents then isnt he? c*nt being the main one!

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10214 on: January 13, 2011, 12:44:40 pm »

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!
« Reply #10215 on: January 13, 2011, 01:48:33 pm »
Not my ager that needs to be vented but check out the first reply to the post in this thread:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/96-jeep-cherokee-need-opinions-1149721/

Sir Harvest Fields or macca couldn't put it better! :thumbup

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10216 on: January 13, 2011, 03:11:44 pm »
Not my ager that needs to be vented but check out the first reply to the post in this thread:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/96-jeep-cherokee-need-opinions-1149721/

Sir Harvest Fields or macca couldn't put it better! :thumbup

Superb!

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #10217 on: January 13, 2011, 03:26:46 pm »
now thats a fucking opinion.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #10218 on: January 13, 2011, 05:41:09 pm »
Househunting.

Someone give me somewhere to live dammit!
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10219 on: January 13, 2011, 05:49:29 pm »
fucking wanker door-to-door charity collectors. in the middle of cooking the tea and there's a knock at the door. two of the fuckers standing there with stupid fucking grins. first thing i said was 'you'll have to be quick 'cos i'm doing the tea'. then he starts the fucking shite. 'have you heard of the nspcc?', 'do you know how many kids live in poverty?' and about 20 more obviously rehearsed questions designed to make me lose the will to live and hand the c*nt my wallet. started nodding my head quickly trying to hurry him up, didn't make a difference though and now he 's like a fucking machine spewing out 10 words a fucking second, which made me start to laugh at him. next thing i know he goes 'why are you laughing mate, do you think it's funny?'. just about to say 'no you stupid fucker i'm trying to make sure MY kid doesn't get a fucking burnt tea', but he's already walked away from the door stamping up the street like a 3 year old in a tantrum. :wanker

and if the fucking cat from next door shites in my yard again i'm posting it through  the fat bastard's letterbox. :no

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10220 on: January 13, 2011, 06:17:03 pm »
and if the fucking cat from next door shites in my yard again i'm posting it through  the fat bastard's letterbox. :no

I don't reckon you could fit a whole cat through a letterbox to be honest mate
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #10221 on: January 13, 2011, 06:48:44 pm »

He never said in one piece.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10222 on: January 13, 2011, 07:10:53 pm »
fucking microwave, beep beep beep, ok i know the time is up, every thirty secs beep beep fucking beep, nagging the fuck out of me, worse than the wife

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10223 on: January 13, 2011, 10:08:43 pm »
fucking microwave, beep beep beep, ok i know the time is up, every thirty secs beep beep fucking beep, nagging the fuck out of me, worse than the wife
That explains those fucking "unfunny" pictures you've been posting - you keep hearing beeps ;) ;D

Online tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10224 on: January 13, 2011, 10:29:22 pm »
That explains those fucking "unfunny" pictures you've been posting - you keep hearing beeps ;) ;D
:)
Almost scared to post there recently every c*nt is a critic

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10225 on: January 13, 2011, 10:32:46 pm »
:)
Almost scared to post there recently every c*nt is a critic

They are shit though - it's like watching Ali Dia play.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 10:37:50 pm by Hazell »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #10226 on: January 13, 2011, 10:33:50 pm »
Fucking shithouse company I work for, but not for much longer, sold us off before Christmas and we were told today we're basically surplus to requirements. Fucking great start to the year. :no

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10227 on: January 13, 2011, 11:13:57 pm »
Fucking shithouse company I work for, but not for much longer, sold us off before Christmas and we were told today we're basically surplus to requirements. Fucking great start to the year. :no

Sorry to hear that mate. It's fucking shit when that happens. Hope it al works out.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #10228 on: January 13, 2011, 11:41:49 pm »
Sorry to hear that mate. It's fucking shit when that happens. Hope it al works out.

Ta. It's all come as a bit of a shock. what makes it worse is we've been sold to a fucking massive American group with an annual turnover of £10 billion, and ours is a fucking tinpot company which will make them buttons but will put 250 people on the dole. Fucking pointless.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #10230 on: January 14, 2011, 01:00:37 pm »
Shit man, thats harsh. Got my fingers crossed for you fella.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #10231 on: January 14, 2011, 02:03:04 pm »
Bloody hell. This chaps a MASSIVE tool.

which one?
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #10232 on: January 14, 2011, 04:36:37 pm »
which one?
OldCold

Haahhaha, like the "which one", and not who ;)

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10234 on: January 14, 2011, 05:24:15 pm »
haha. i can have a fucking good try though ;D

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #10235 on: January 14, 2011, 10:08:49 pm »
That's shit Jaff, hope things sort themselves out for you mate.
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10236 on: January 14, 2011, 10:20:37 pm »
Househunting.

Someone give me somewhere to live dammit!
I'm sure Macca will help you out if you ask him nicely.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10237 on: January 14, 2011, 11:08:01 pm »
me bird going out with her slag mates to town, gets me paro
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10238 on: January 14, 2011, 11:12:45 pm »
Jealous are you?

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10239 on: January 14, 2011, 11:16:18 pm »
Its not paranoia, its just good sense.