Author Topic: European Cup Final - AC Milan vs. Liverpool - Build up here. D-day  (Read 48433 times)

Offline Bola

• Anny Roader
  • We need some more girls in here!
Re: I woke up this morning at it finally hit me.......
« Reply #280 on: May 22, 2005, 09:36:56 pm »
..........we won it in 1984, the year of my birth. has got to be a good sign

You might as well jump on the Omen Bandwagon, Everyone else has!!
Lucas Leiva Fan club Member

Offline liverbird23

• Main Stander
  • legends all round
« Reply #281 on: May 22, 2005, 09:38:58 pm »
You might as well jump on the Omen Bandwagon, Everyone else has!!

;D

whast worrying me tho, is that every time someone mentions another omen, i cant help but remember spurs and the year of the one, and a horrible sense of impending doom surrounds me

am trying not to think about it
The joy was enormous, incomparable. The goal, the people, qualification. It was all a dream.

.....and there was glory round the fields of anfield road......

Offline baz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: May 22, 2005, 09:40:34 pm »
i nearly did before, started typing it out etc but felf like i was gloryhunting it a little bit because i have never started one before, also didn't want to jinx it.

where's John Mac when you need him?

So humble...top man...either way cant wait for that thread....really does kick the adrenaline in, as if its not already there.

Supporting Liverpool FC has always been one of lifes greatest pleasures (probably get told off for saying 'one of') but this year has been completely on another level. The run in 2001 with GH was good. But nothing beats this one.

I cant remember much of the last CL campaign in which we were so successful (1984) so this ones going to stay here for many, many years.

Qualifying, the victories against Monaco and Depo (how we played them off the park), the Olympiakos game, the goal by Stevie G, moments of magic against Juve, and then how we tamed Romans Roubles....and now onto Istanbul.

A Champions League Final, Istanbul, Milan, someone tell me its not a dream. ;D

Oh when the Reds Go Marching In :) :scarf :champ

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: May 22, 2005, 09:40:51 pm »
I think it hit me a few days ago that we're in the final, and now i'm shaking with neves at the thought of it :D Bloody hell, i'm going to need to be sedated come wednesday...

Offline AllyouneedisRush

• One leg, musical nostrils, itchy crotch. Is actually Louis Walsh.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: May 22, 2005, 09:43:51 pm »
The only omen you need is that we are Liverpool FC.....the destiny of the greatest club cup of them all is in our hands.....

Let's twat 'em!

Justice 97 - YNWA

Offline baz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: May 22, 2005, 09:46:03 pm »
The only omen you need is that we are Liverpool FC.....the destiny of the greatest club cup of them all is in our hands.....

I like that omen the most. :) :scarf  :champ

Offline Bola

• Anny Roader
  • We need some more girls in here!
« Reply #286 on: May 22, 2005, 09:46:33 pm »
;D

whast worrying me tho, is that every time someone mentions another omen, i cant help but remember spurs and the year of the one, and a horrible sense of impending doom surrounds me

am trying not to think about it

Dont let doom ruin the occassion for ya, All we as fans can do is hope and support! I have complete faith in the lads and gonna enjoy every second of this, though i must admit i'm getting more and more nervy by the moment. We should enjoy this moment that fans of most other teams (namely Gooners, Chelsea & Blue Shite) can only dream of & i for one am gonna milk every moment of it
Lucas Leiva Fan club Member

Offline LFCJim

• Kopite
  • He's Scouse, He's Sound...
« Reply #287 on: May 22, 2005, 09:47:50 pm »
who knows when this chance will come along again.

It's doin me head in everyone saying that constantly!

This is the biggest game of my lifetime and I can't go because of some near-pointless uni Stats exam the day after.  :no :no

It best had happen again very soon, hopefully at a time more convenient for me!

On a lighter note - COME ON REDMEN! :champ :champ :champ :champ :champ

Der Der Der Der Der Der Der Derrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline Lacoste-Trackie

• Where is my...
  • Kopite
  • "EY, Roberto..... Pass the Pringles!"
« Reply #288 on: May 22, 2005, 09:50:11 pm »
hit me fridee

been dead quite since apparently......(its always on me mind)

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: May 22, 2005, 09:51:58 pm »
fucking hell. Just looked at the 23 carra gold banner (in one of the other threads near the top of the page) and I thought "we could be adding another star there" and I got giddy as a schoolgirl :D CMON FFS LETS WIN THIS.

Offline Little Alex

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: May 22, 2005, 09:54:34 pm »
COME ON YOU MIGHTY FUCKIN' REDMEN, LETS SHOW ALL THESE MUPPETS WHO HAVE WROTE US OFF ALL SEASON WHO WE ARE AND THAT WE ARE BACK AMONGST EUROPES ELITE,

FUCKING COME ON!!!!!!!!

Well said  :) I don't know when it hit me but...

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!!!!![/b]

:champ :champ :champ :champ :champ
« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 10:01:14 pm by lil-liverpudlian »

Offline Litherland_Leon

• OOT Feedback Tourist #1
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: May 22, 2005, 09:54:52 pm »
don't think will actually hit me till i get into Istanbul.

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • Round the fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #292 on: May 22, 2005, 09:55:08 pm »
LETS FUCKIN AV EM

CMON LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

Offline Lacoste-Trackie

• Where is my...
  • Kopite
  • "EY, Roberto..... Pass the Pringles!"
« Reply #293 on: May 22, 2005, 09:55:10 pm »
fucking hell. Just looked at the 23 carra gold banner (in one of the other threads near the top of the page) and I thought "we could be adding another star there" and I got giddy as a schoolgirl :D CMON FFS LETS WIN THIS.

OMG was thinking the exact same thing! happens to me every day lad but then I get nervous straight after the moment of excitment

Offline baz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: May 22, 2005, 10:01:58 pm »
:scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf
:scarf Come On You :scarf
:scarf  Mighty Reds  :scarf
 :scarf :scarf :champ  :champ  :champ  :champ  :champ :scarf :scarf  
[/b][/color][/size]

Offline Revenge of the Sixth

• Kopite
  • Rafa is a legend
« Reply #295 on: May 22, 2005, 10:23:07 pm »
Woke up this morning feeling fine
I've got Turkey on my mind
The boys are off to the Bul
To win the Champions League (The boys are off to win the Champions League)
Something tells me we're onto something good

« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 10:30:40 pm by You Knows It »

Offline Litherland_Leon

• OOT Feedback Tourist #1
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: May 22, 2005, 10:29:03 pm »
Woke up this morning feeling fine
I've got Turkey on mind
The boys are off to the Bul
To win the Champions League (The boys are off to win the Champions League)
Something tells me we're onto something good

haha the other day the beach boys came on the radio in my mates car with Surfing in the usa and as soon as it got the corus me and my mate, as one both startied singing

"we're all going to Turkey,
on the twenty-fifth of May"

might try and write a song to that tune when i get more time

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
What FORMATION should rafa use?
« Reply #297 on: May 22, 2005, 10:29:58 pm »
no line-ups please, but i think 4-4-2 would do the trick
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline Haroon

• Main Stander
  • - Forza Milan -
What an absolutely marvellous and cracking post. Welcome to RAWK. Your warm compliments are very well appreciated. It is an awesome prospect to be playing quite possibly the greatest club side in Europe, except of course  our own mighty Liverpool that is. ;)

Your description of the passion of the Ultras is spot on. I have heard the singing and seen the vibrant support of the Milanese supporters and they truly are second to none. I was thinking how amazing it will be to have two of the greatest sets of support, especially vocal support battle it out against each other. It really does look like it will be a spectacle both on the pitch, and off it.

I'm hoping for a spectacle ... or rather really expecting one. Milan and Liverpool Tifosi in one big game should result in a big atmosphere. It's a simple equation really. ;)

Even if others dont agree with the word spectacle, the sheer tension, passion and chess match nature of such games are a spectacle in their own right. What concerns me is that the last time we played in a major European final, all the rule books and defensive codes were thrown out of the window and we ended up winning the match 5-4 in extra time. Now somehow i do  not think that will happen next week.

If you ask me ... I think we will have more than a goal this final. It won't be a 1-0 or a penaty shoot-out win etc. Most of the papers think that a boring final is on the cards. I personally don't feel like that even though the history of ECC/UCL finals suggests that a 1 goal game is highly probable.

What is mouthwatering is the individual little battles all over the pitch, and then the greater battle of both teams. It is unbelievably exciting and for us as Liverpool fans well we've had such a long wait that just being in the final seems almost like winning it. But we still have something in us - that something to go the final distance, over the last hurdle, across the finish line. Who knows what the final outcome will be but i am sure that football will be the real winner.

I think so ... a cracker on the cards. That's what I feel.

Haroon, I am sure that we will have your good company on these boards in the next few days. Maybe you can post your views on the individual battles. And what about the battle between Rafael Benitez and Carlo Ancelloti. Tell me something, if we gave you the opportunity would you consider a swap between the two managers? What about any of the players? Would you want to swap anyone on the pitch? It is easier to say that you would love to have Stevie G but it requires a bit more thought to say that you would consider a swap for Kaka.

I am really busy nowadays .... right through this month so I won't be able to post that much but I will try my best to post more in the lead-up to the final.

Honestly speaking ... I would not want to swap any player for our team right now. A valid addition would be Gilardino up front but that is for the Summer ... NOT NOW. :) It is the most balanced team in the world and can attack, defend and keep the ball. If I was told to pick players from your team I would pick Gerrard and Alonso. Both are different types. Alonso is cool and calm on the ball like Pirlo and thinks through his pass. Gerrard is the more electrifying player like Kaka who can make the hair raise. If Kaka can shoot like Gerrard and Gerrard can dribble like Kaka then we are looking at a bomb of a player!

For the managers I wouldn't swap Ancelotti. Carlo has done really well for us. He has won all there is to win barring the Inter-Continental Cup in a mere two seasons. We have broken all types of Serie A records in our Scudetto campaign last season and also broken European records. We won on German soil after 44 years when we beat Bayern. We did the double over them, over Juve, over Inter, Dortmund, defeated Real at home, double over Lokomotiv, defeated Barcelona, double over Utd etc.

Carlo has defeated Hitzfeld, Del Bosque, Cuper, Mancini, Rijkaard, Sammer, Lippi, Capello, Ferguson and even Mourinho in the Super Cup. Not many managers can boast to beat the top managers in the game in such a short span of time! He is fantastic. Rafa too has beaten some top managers but his list is not as extensive as Carlo's for now. I'm hoping Rafa's name is added to the list of victims on Wednesday night. ;)

I dont think anyone would swap Stevie G or Xabi Alonso for any of the Milan midfield. Not that its meant to be disrespectful or anything, but thats how much we love these two and believe in them.

By the way, apologies for the description of Maldini as a has-been earlier in the thread. Paolo Maldini is a legend. He is Milan. He has been with you through thick and thin. Players like that nowadays are few and far between and should be commended. By the way we have our own 'maldini' - Carragher is his name. ;)

It's the same for you guys to prefer Gerrard and Alonso over Kaka and Pirlo as it is for us. Different strokes for different folks. Not many English players have adapted well to the Serie A in the past. I think Gerrard has the all-around abilities to play anywhere in any league in the world.

I will say one thing though ... believe it or not ... the atmosphere and surroundings in Milan the club and Milanello (training complex) are so good and tranquil that a player is groomed entirely. It would be like a kid going to Eton and then Cambridge instead of a nice private school and Russell Group University. There are many past examples and present ones of players maturing even more and developing all aspects when they join Milan.

Maldini is a legend for us. He is a model player and I would just like to clarify that most of the stuff that the media is saying is to just hype up the game. Maldini is NEVER disrespectful to any opponent. Never. He has not termed Liverpool a dull and boring defensive side. This is just the media spicing. Maldini said that Liverpool is a highly organised side and Milan have problems against side that are well organised. He's a fair man. After all he has played the game for 20 years now which is massive.

One more thing I read in some thread but can't find it now for some reason was that Milan had trouble selling the total allocation of tickets.

I would just like to point out that it is not easy. When Milan reached the European CUP Final in 1989 ... it was exactly 20 years since the last final in 1969. At that time 90,000 Milanisti made the trip to Barcelona's Camp Nou which is a record for travelling fans to this day in a European game. 90,000 is the number! Our side has reached 7 finals in a very short space of time. For Liverpool it is different. You guys have reached a final after 2 decades so the passion and excitement is much more and of a different kind.

For us this the 7th final in a very short space of time. Milan's fans have the most airmiles in Europe due to so many campaigns that have gone down to the wire. A final win or lose is always an expensive ticket and trip. Now going to Istanbul is not that easy when only two seasons ago people paid excessive prices to come to Manchester and the £ here is expensive compared to other currencies etc.

Hence that thing has to be considered. When we were in a 20 year gap situation 90,000 fans made the trip and the Camp Nou had 90,000 Milan fans in it! It is a lot different now but still 20,000 tifosi will be present and they will be loud ... you'll see yourselves. ;)

ACM 1899

Offline -Gianni-

• Would have wood if Tiger Woods would
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Give the kids a chance
So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Offline GingerRed

• Legacy Fan
  • 'There's no Mancs in 'ere lads!'
Give the kids a chance

Yeah, why not.

Carson
       Raven   Carragher   Whitbred   Warnock
              Nunez   Welsh   Biscan   Smicer
                      Le Tallec   Mellor
Da Dang

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...

Let's twat 'em!

Is that a term from the FA coaching manual  ???
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline GingerRed

• Legacy Fan
  • 'There's no Mancs in 'ere lads!'
Is that a term from the FA coaching manual ?

[Flicks through pages]

No, mine says 'let's fuck them all over Turkey'.
Da Dang

Offline **** The Pain Away.

• the cat who went all Yusuf Islam
  • Kopite
  • "We are the real people's club."
I hope Gerrard tackles the shit out of Gattuso! Nothing, apart from winning the damn thing, would please me more.

Meh...

Offline Murf

• RAWK Wino
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Bob Paisley 10 years gone but not forgotten
No one changing the title today Graeme is on his way, 2 DAYS TO GO
never forget the 96....... justice   www.contrast.org/hillsborough

NO GAME ON APRIL THE 15th please write to

Rick Parry
Chief Executive
Liverpool Football Club
Anfield Road
Liverpool
L4 0TH

Offline lukas

• Legacy Fan
The referre has been announced as Manuel Enrique Mejuto González taken from uefa.com

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=303875.html

Mejuto in the middle for Istanbul
Monday, 23 May 2005
By Mark Chaplin

Spanish referee Manuel Enrique Mejuto González will take charge of Wednesday's UEFA Champions League final between AC Milan and Liverpool FC in Istanbul. The appointment was officially announced by UEFA today, and is another honour in the 40-year-old match official's career.

'Big joy'
"It is a big joy," Mejuto told uefa.com. "When you are a boy, you never think this could happen to you. It is also the prize for many years of work. I'm grateful for the opportunity that has been offered to me, because there are many referees all over the world, and very few have this chance."

International experience
Mejuto was born in La Felguera in Asturias on 16 April 1965. A managing accountant, he took up refereeing in his teens, and moved into the Spanish top-flight bracket in 1995 before being added to the FIFA international list in 1999. UEFA's first major call for Mejuto came in 2000, when he was part of the UEFA European Under-18 Championship refereeing team in Germany. His career was given a tremendous boost the following year with his appointment by FIFA for the World Youth Championship in Argentina, where he was put in charge of the final between Argentina and Ghana in Buenos Aires. He also officiated at the South American Under-20 Championship in Ecuador in the same year.

EURO 2004™ team
Mejuto took charge of the FIFA centennial match between France and Brazil last May. He then refereed two matches at UEFA EURO 2004™ and has officiated at seven UEFA Champions League matches this season, including Liverpool FC's home match against Olympiacos CFP in December, and AC Milan's game at Manchester United FC in February.

'Feel proud'
"It is already difficult to reach your country's first division, then to achieve international respect, and finally to belong to this élite that takes part in events such as EURO 2004™, and now the Champions League final," Mejuto said. "I feel proud as a referee, because you know all the referees in the world are watching the game and you are representing them."

Spanish team
Mejuto's assistant referees will be Oscar Martínez Samaniego and Clemente Ayete Plou. The fourth official will be Arturo Daudén Ibáñez. All four members of the team are from Spain and fall within a close age-bracket. The two referees are 40 and the two assistants 39

PSN:lr3487

Offline codger

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I'm hoping for a spectacle ... or rather really expecting one. Milan and Liverpool Tifosi in one big game should result in a big atmosphere. It's a simple equation really. ;)

If you ask me ... I think we will have more than a goal this final. It won't be a 1-0 or a penaty shoot-out win etc. Most of the papers think that a boring final is on the cards. I personally don't feel like that even though the history of ECC/UCL finals suggests that a 1 goal game is highly probable.

I think so ... a cracker on the cards. That's what I feel.

If I was told to pick players from your team I would pick Gerrard and Alonso. Both are different types. Alonso is cool and calm on the ball like Pirlo and thinks through his pass. Gerrard is the more electrifying player like Kaka who can make the hair raise. If Kaka can shoot like Gerrard and Gerrard can dribble like Kaka then we are looking at a bomb of a player!

It's the same for you guys to prefer Gerrard and Alonso over Kaka and Pirlo as it is for us. Different strokes for different folks. Not many English players have adapted well to the Serie A in the past. I think Gerrard has the all-around abilities to play anywhere in any league in the world.

Maldini is a legend for us. He is a model player and I would just like to clarify that most of the stuff that the media is saying is to just hype up the game. Maldini is NEVER disrespectful to any opponent. Never. He has not termed Liverpool a dull and boring defensive side. This is just the media spicing. Maldini said that Liverpool is a highly organised side and Milan have problems against side that are well organised. He's a fair man. After all he has played the game for 20 years now which is massive.

but still 20,000 tifosi will be present and they will be loud ... you'll see yourselves. ;)

I think we all know & revere the great Maldini; a truly legendary player.  You may have read that interview with Jamie Carragher, in which he said  he was amazed (& honoured) that Paolo Maldini had even heard of him! - & that PM's  generous tribute to Carra was going to be framed, & put  up on his wall!

Kaka gives Milan the sort of unpredictability & dribbling skills that  no current LFC player has really - Oh! .for a Jonny Barnes, Stevie Heighway, or Peter Beardsley. - (Maybe next  year!)
Alonso v Pirlo; Master v apprentice?  We'll see if Stevie can ruffle Alessandro a tad; or whether Gattuso & co shackle LFC's finest.
Shevchenko, we cannot match; only try to starve of service, - tho Carra will do his utmost  to stifle him.  And Lord Frodsham is making a late bid for Euro glory, to replace the  faltering Czech, Baros.

No doubt the Milan midfield  will look to boot Garcia a few times. . Most teams seem to think that Little Louey doesn't relish the rough stuff - & he's not really built to retaliate in kind.  But the CL has been his stage this year; and he keeps coming up with vital goals - some spectacular (as v Juve) & some a little dodgy - as v Chelsea.  If it’s our night, then he may do so again, but if not, he sometimes fades from view. 

Cafu is a key player; and how Rafa sets up his left flank (& the bench)  to counter & contain the Brazilian may be crucial.
 Nesta & Stam  - and the Goalie, Dida, won't offer Liverpool too many openings; it'll probably take a bit more of Rafa's Luck - or a touch of magic from Stevie G, or Louey - or  if the Gods are REALLY smiling,  Frodsham.

WTF knows what the score-line will be?

1-0/0-1/2-0/1-3?!! - or the dreaded  pens - (which Rafa claims his team are not  practising!)

Have a good one!

Cos we all will

Offline MGC

• Kemlynite
What score dya's reckon then ?
« Reply #307 on: May 23, 2005, 10:35:15 am »
I reckon 2 v 1 to us after extra time.

Offline mr_mad_master

• Posts Utter Shite
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mwa
Get the banners finished,the voices primed and the beer flowing,tell me ma tell me ma ;D
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 77 78 81 84 05

Offline lfc4eva

• Too Young To Use Ticket Exchange
  • Main Stander
  • justice for the 96
Re: What score dya's reckon then ?
« Reply #309 on: May 23, 2005, 10:38:32 am »
milan 1 v lfc 3

and carra will get the winner
BLUE MY ARSE
RED TIL I DIE

Offline lfc4eva

• Too Young To Use Ticket Exchange
  • Main Stander
  • justice for the 96
COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS

:champ :champ :champ :champ :champ :champ :champ :champ :champ :champ
 :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf
BLUE MY ARSE
RED TIL I DIE

Offline TuteeHead

• Main Stander
BISCAN or HAMAAN? who 2 play in final
« Reply #311 on: May 23, 2005, 01:50:38 pm »
WHO TO PLAY IN THE FINAL ?

BISCAN has been inspirational in Europe, it's like a new player. Those surging forward runs, and he's created a few goals. Who could forget those tackles against Juventus away! Also played in nearly all the games. 

HAMAAN probably has the more quality of the two, doesn't offer much going forward but you know what your gonna get - a hard working geeza.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 01:52:50 pm by TuteeHead »

Offline Devastatin' Dave

• Legacy Fan
Re: BISCAN or HAMAAN?
« Reply #312 on: May 23, 2005, 01:52:04 pm »
I reckon both will go, but Hamman definetly for the final.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 01:59:59 pm by Tangoman »

Offline FinnishRed

• Frog in a liquidiser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Possibilities...
Re: BISCAN or HAMAAN? who 2 play in final
« Reply #313 on: May 23, 2005, 01:56:13 pm »
Hamann will play. I Reckon his experience will be the thing for Rafa to pick him. And also, he´s more defensive than Biscuit if we´re to start in a more defensive tactic.

Offline TuteeHead

• Main Stander
« Reply #314 on: May 23, 2005, 01:58:14 pm »
But Biscan has been amazing in Champions League. It suits his game when he is allowed more time in the game, and you never know he might make wanna of those dribbles forward!

Offline Bergio

• Main Stander
  • Walk on, Walk on, With hope in your heart......
« Reply #315 on: May 23, 2005, 01:59:25 pm »

I would say Didi ahead of Igor on Wednesday.

I agree though that both could be gone by the end of summer.

I think Biscan has boosted his status considerably and there will be interest in the market.

Logically Didi Hamann will probably go for a 2 year contract with Bolton versus 1 year with the Reds.

I would prefer if we held on to at least one of these guys.  Maybe offer Didi a 2 year deal ?

Offline baz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: May 23, 2005, 02:01:44 pm »
WHO TO PLAY IN THE FINAL ?

BISCAN has been inspirational in Europe, it's like a new player.

The Igor Has Landed ;)

Offline Martin

• Legacy Fan
  • 15/05/05 - ''You have done well for us lad...''
« Reply #317 on: May 23, 2005, 02:03:16 pm »
Hamaan...

Without fail - soild against Chelsea at home; purely on the basis of that tackle... :wellin
Da lassa 39 angeli con lo sguardo fiero. Tifate con noi siete, l'orgoglio del popolo bianco nero...
From lapse 39 angels with the proud look. You be a fan with those yourselves, the pride of the white and black people...
Quello che c'è in fondo al cuore non muore mai...
That which is deep in the heart will never die...

Offline Sami

• vaguely scandinavian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kome on pool!!!
« Reply #318 on: May 23, 2005, 02:06:05 pm »
Hamann, no contest between these two.
4-4-2 Sucks

Offline Carniny Red

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #319 on: May 23, 2005, 02:06:17 pm »
I would say it will be Didi.

But I'm a litlle worried he'll give away one of those free kicks he always does.... just at the wrong time/place.