Author Topic: Those chants  (Read 187670 times)

Offline TheCunningScorpion

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Those chants
« Reply #1800 on: March 18, 2024, 03:26:54 am »
That was disgusting today, it seemed like they really amped up the disgraceful chants. Is anything going to be done about it? That was a majority of the stadium singing 'Murderers', but who is defending us? Ian Doyle said it was a 'minority' of the 'Stretford End" chanting.... this is cowardly shite, it was a majority singing much worse than that. I am fucked off at the double standards, we are baited but never rise, but as soon as we sing 'Fergie's right' the inevitable follows with zero mention on comms
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 04:15:30 am by TheCunningScorpion »

Offline TheCunningScorpion

• Main Stander
« Reply #1801 on: March 18, 2024, 03:28:51 am »
They were sing 'Murderers' every minute of the game, this is disgusting, and should be properly called out. They are scum.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1802 on: March 18, 2024, 03:51:41 am »
They are far and away the worst at it. They hide behind Munich chants nobody has heard at Anfield for 30 odd years, deflect to Heysel but there is absolutely no escaping what is meant by "the S*n was right"

I do think we should put a ban on their fans coming to Anfield because it's not a minority, it's loud and clear from a majority every single time we play them. Fuck the consequences, we have to protect our own, the Hillsborough survivors and the families of those we lost don't deserve to have to sit through that every time we play them.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #1803 on: March 18, 2024, 03:57:58 am »
It’s too late now as the sale is at 8.15 but we should send back our tickets for the game on April 7th and tell united to stick their tickets up their arse.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #1804 on: March 18, 2024, 06:35:18 am »
Yesterday seemed the worst it’s ever been. They are by far the worst in the country for it and always have been. Needs calling out, and that pathetic excuse for a human in that clip needs banning for life.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #1805 on: March 18, 2024, 06:56:40 am »
That was disgusting today, it seemed like they really amped up the disgraceful chants. Is anything going to be done about it? That was a majority of the stadium singing 'Murderers', but who is defending us? Ian Doyle said it was a 'minority' of the 'Stretford End" chanting.... this is cowardly shite, it was a majority singing much worse than that. I am fucked off at the double standards, we are baited but never rise, but as soon as we sing 'Fergie's right' the inevitable follows with zero mention on comms

All they were looking for is a reaction. They love all the tragedy stuff and being as vile as possible. A Munich chant would have got the loudest cheer of the day.

With 9000 away fans they thought they could bait us into it. Hopefully nobody took the bait.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1806 on: March 18, 2024, 07:14:50 am »
Just slash there away allocation. Let them bring 1k only next year. Fuck the backlash, just do it.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1807 on: March 18, 2024, 07:30:07 am »
Yesterday seemed the worst it’s ever been. They are by far the worst in the country for it and always have been. Needs calling out, and that pathetic excuse for a human in that clip needs banning for life.

They genuinely just enjoy all that shit chanting and want us to react. It's a big part of their fan culture.

Offline SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
« Reply #1808 on: March 18, 2024, 07:31:59 am »
And from a fanbase directly responsible for the deaths of opposition fans. No self awareness whatsoever.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1809 on: March 18, 2024, 07:32:32 am »
Just slash there away allocation. Let them bring 1k only next year. Fuck the backlash, just do it.

Nah fuck that.

Give them zero tickets. Take whatever fine or punishment comes with it, just issue a very clear reason every time.

Offline peelyon

• strangefruit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1810 on: March 18, 2024, 07:50:20 am »
They are far and away the worst at it. They hide behind Munich chants nobody has heard at Anfield for 30 odd years, deflect to Heysel but there is absolutely no escaping what is meant by "the S*n was right"

I do think we should put a ban on their fans coming to Anfield because it's not a minority, it's loud and clear from a majority every single time we play them. Fuck the consequences, we have to protect our own, the Hillsborough survivors and the families of those we lost don't deserve to have to sit through that every time we play them.

That's all that's been said on the few social media posts I've seen where the chants were brought up from yesterday.

"Well you chant about Munich"
"What about Heysel"
"You're all as bad"

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
« Reply #1811 on: March 18, 2024, 08:00:22 am »
..its all about a flare now

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1812 on: March 18, 2024, 08:03:23 am »
Disgraceful today, worse than ever. No mention of it anywhere in the media.

It’s in the guardian match report, although little mention elsewhere it appears.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1813 on: March 18, 2024, 08:20:22 am »
Banning their fans would just lead to a tit-for-tat like you see in Scotland where Old Firm games now only have a few hundred away fans, if any.

That’s not to defend their chants, obviously.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1814 on: March 18, 2024, 08:39:55 am »
Perhaps our fans should not even go to OT, I mean it will be even worse the next time. I don't really understand why anyone would want to go to that deathtrap anyway. If people refuse to go it highlights what they are doing even more. It means also the media have to confront this. It's only the likes of David Conn and the Liverpool journalists who have even mentioned it. It's all beyond shite.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1815 on: March 18, 2024, 08:45:19 am »
Perhaps our fans should not even go to OT, I mean it will be even worse the next time. I don't really understand why anyone would want to go to that deathtrap anyway. If people refuse to go it highlights what they are doing even more. It means also the media have to confront this. It's only the likes of David Conn and the Liverpool journalists who have even mentioned it. It's all beyond shite.

I'd be happy enough if someone at our club came out and said we're going to refuse to play at their ground next season and detail the reason why.
We won't be playing there, and they aren't getting any tickets to the game at Anfield.

Force Man United, the PL, the FA and the police to take action. These pathetic statements mean nothing.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1816 on: March 18, 2024, 08:51:10 am »
Suppose we’ve only got ourselves to blame today.

After all, it’s a totally reasonable for the entire Stretford End to be singing ‘S** was right…’ as a response to the ‘Fergie’s right’ song! They’ll be saying it’s not about Hillsborough next!

As fucked off as I am about the result and the way we’ve absolutely gifted that shower of shite the game, I’m ten times more angry about how they’ve carried on today.

As others have said, start cutting the allocations now. We’ve taken this lying down way too long!

Yes, apparently we sing that goad them into a response. It’s all tit for tat, but but but what about all the Munich songs and gestures which miraculously never come across loud and clear on TV in the same way. They’ll never change.

On another note, does it even make sense? They reference the Scum to get a reaction but their lies in the aftermath were about what happened afterwards. But imagine anyone in this day and age, let alone en masse singing something The Sun said. Absolutely pathetic and would be laughable if it wasn’t so sad.

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1817 on: March 18, 2024, 08:58:16 am »
I was there listening to that crap yesterday, the “Murderers” chant was cloud and clear before the game kicked off. I was in 534 in the upper. Every time they scored all the ones below wanted to do was turn on our support, and shout “You Scouse Bas****s”. They are pond life, and the Club really do need to make some sort of stand and statement. Apparently from other posts it was clear on the TV. To add insult only one person arrested for Tragedy Chanting? Think GMP need to send their officers for a hearing test, absolutely pathetic response. Enough is enough.
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1818 on: March 18, 2024, 08:58:32 am »
They’re at the same level of the blues - bitter twisted and jealousness, that their only last hope is to sing anything to try and get a rise. As a fan base we have moved on, but more importantly that yesterday they as a club, a ground a fan base and a general consciousness, haven’t, and to be honest, fuck ‘em and leave them there.

They’re that bitter and twisted about us, they’ll embarrass themselves like that to try and get to our level, or bring us down to theirs. Crack on knobheads.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1819 on: March 18, 2024, 09:04:29 am »
They’re at the same level of the blues - bitter twisted and jealousness, that their only last hope is to sing anything to try and get a rise. As a fan base we have moved on, but more importantly that yesterday they as a club, a ground a fan base and a general consciousness, haven’t, and to be honest, fuck ‘em and leave them there.

They’re that bitter and twisted about us, they’ll embarrass themselves like that to try and get to our level, or bring us down to theirs. Crack on knobheads.

The difference for me is Everton fans chant and shout bile about Murderers and the like out of seething hatred, bitterness and resentment. Everything to do with Everton fans is contorted rage, especially towards us. Thus when we go to Goodison it's a different kind of a bear pit.

United fans chant all the bile they do because they genuinely just enjoy it. It's how they are and it's ingrained in their fan culture. But it does intensify when we're doing better than them. United believe they're the biggest and best in everything and they feel threatened by us. They don't even care about City, they're just useful idiots to stop us.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 09:08:28 am by Fromola »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1820 on: March 18, 2024, 09:09:38 am »
They invite them into their pubs, they embrace them ragging the city, and scousers, and Hillsborough. Don’t ever think these two showers of shite or anything more than one and the same.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1821 on: March 18, 2024, 09:14:30 am »
They invite them into their pubs, they embrace them ragging the city, and scousers, and Hillsborough. Don’t ever think these two showers of shite or anything more than one and the same.

They're as bad as each other in a lot of it, but it's just different mindsets.

With Everton fans it's seething bitterness and resentment and my enemy's enemy is my friend. United fans do it because they like it. They were the same when they were winning the league every year.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #1822 on: March 18, 2024, 09:21:46 am »
I'd be happy enough if someone at our club came out and said we're going to refuse to play at their ground next season and detail the reason why.
We won't be playing there, and they aren't getting any tickets to the game at Anfield.

Force Man United, the PL, the FA and the police to take action. These pathetic statements mean nothing.

They are not going to do that, but I agree something like that needs to be done. Football has to face this. I mean the Athletic have done a piece on the chanting but have banned any comments on the story. This is why it's got this bad as no one is talking about it.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1823 on: March 18, 2024, 09:22:24 am »

Absolute fucking scum.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1824 on: March 18, 2024, 09:27:36 am »
They are not going to do that, but I agree something like that needs to be done. Football has to face this. I mean the Athletic have done a piece on the chanting but have banned any comments on the story. This is why it's got this bad as no one is talking about it.

It'd be headline news if it was our fans behaviour, or if we'd reacted to it.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1825 on: March 18, 2024, 09:27:57 am »
They're as bad as each other in a lot of it, but it's just different mindsets.

With Everton fans it's seething bitterness and resentment and my enemy's enemy is my friend. United fans do it because they like it. They were the same when they were winning the league every year.

You have not got a clue, they do it because they fucking hate us - spend any time around their worst and you'll see it for yourself. I've heard plenty of them chatting in pubs and in the gym and they hate Scousers, its a proper seething hatred with them, irrational fucking lunatics, they're jealous as fuck about us and they look at us with envy.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1826 on: March 18, 2024, 09:31:22 am »
You have not got a clue, they do it because they fucking hate us - spend any time around their worst and you'll see it for yourself. I've heard plenty of them chatting in pubs and in the gym and they hate Scousers, its a proper seething hatred with them, irrational fucking lunatics, they're jealous as fuck about us and they look at us with envy.

No. No. No. No. Yorkie said that they don't.

It's all in your head mate. Manchester United supporting people don't hate Scousers at all. Have a word with yourself.

I mean. I worked in Manchester and I know they fucking hate us, but no that's all in my head too. Even though I fucking worked there.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1827 on: March 18, 2024, 09:33:16 am »

Well that's a load of shite.

You've had a go at half my family and probably half your family and probably about half of Liverpool.

The Red Brick should be ashamed of what they did, but to tar the whole of Liverpool to be the same as these inbred, mutant, 6 fingered sister botherers is a bit much.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1828 on: March 18, 2024, 09:39:43 am »

I'm well aware how much they hate us (I couldn't live in Manchester) but they just love all the shithouse chanting, it's all a laugh and a joke to them (they cheer like a goal if anyone chants Munich at them). It's the same when they play Leeds.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1829 on: March 18, 2024, 09:49:00 am »

I was working yesterday and the Scouse hatred was in full view from everyone in the pub during the game.

Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport county, Salford, red Mancs, blue Mancs.  Anyone who was from greater Manchester supporting any of the teams within that area all wanted them to win yesterday.

I wore my warrior training top yesterday and pretty much everyone told me to get rid, take it off or burn it and these are people I work with or are regulars in the pub, not total strangers.

Fuck the lot of them!!

Online butchersdog

• Scouse Tiger.....grrrr :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #1830 on: March 18, 2024, 09:55:56 am »
“Magical atmosphere” according to Lee Dixon. If that’s the definition these days, I won’t be going to the Magic Kingdom any time soon, Mickey Mouse is liable to be screaming all kinds of vile shit at you.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1831 on: March 18, 2024, 10:02:51 am »
“Magical atmosphere” according to Lee Dixon. If that’s the definition these days, I won’t be going to the Magic Kingdom any time soon, Mickey Mouse is liable to be screaming all kinds of vile shit at you.

To be fair to Lee Dixon he's a six-fingered inbred fucking mutant c*nt of a man.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1832 on: March 18, 2024, 10:03:02 am »

No. No. No. No. Yorkie said that they don't.

It's all in your head mate. Manchester United supporting people don't hate Scousers at all. Have a word with yourself.

I mean. I worked in Manchester and I know they fucking hate us, but no that's all in my head too. Even though I fucking worked there.

Cousin of mine did 6 months in Strangeways for battering a Manc after they got attacked after a DJ pointed them and said "those Scousers in the corner" - he's a blue as well, but they just heard a Scouse accent.

A Director at work did a couple of years for being a part of a mob who attacked a band on stage as they were scouse and played YNWA after getting abuse for ages.

Fucking shithouse scum.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #1833 on: March 18, 2024, 10:22:05 am »
I was working yesterday and the Scouse hatred was in full view from everyone in the pub during the game.

Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport county, Salford, red Mancs, blue Mancs.  Anyone who was from greater Manchester supporting any of the teams within that area all wanted them to win yesterday.

I wore my warrior training top yesterday and pretty much everyone told me to get rid, take it off or burn it and these are people I work with or are regulars in the pub, not total strangers.

Fuck the lot of them!!

Yorkie has the right idea make them referees that will take the bias out of them apparently. As you say it isn't a United problem it's a Greater Manchester thing.

The problem has built because it has been ignored allowed to fester and there have been no repercussions for those who transgress.

That has to change and a clear message needs to be sent out that it isn't acceptable.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1834 on: March 18, 2024, 10:37:22 am »
I'd love Jurgen, in his post match after the League game to say "One thing I will not miss is listening to these vile scum singing about Hillsborough"
Jurgen YNWA

Online SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #1835 on: March 18, 2024, 10:56:12 am »
Yes, apparently we sing that goad them into a response. It’s all tit for tat, but but but what about all the Munich songs and gestures which miraculously never come across loud and clear on TV in the same way. They’ll never change.

On another note, does it even make sense? They reference the Scum to get a reaction but their lies in the aftermath were about what happened afterwards. But imagine anyone in this day and age, let alone en masse singing something The Sun said. Absolutely pathetic and would be laughable if it wasn’t so sad.

Talking about songs not making sense, I also heard that Park Ji-Sung one get an airing towards the end as well.

Been a while since I’ve heard that, must be the worst player song I’ve ever heard. Nice little touch of casual racism thrown in there as well, they really covered themselves in glory yesterday didn’t they?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 10:58:30 am by SingFongFC »

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1836 on: March 18, 2024, 11:05:04 am »

No chance of getting a ticket for yesterday, but it came through loud and clear on the TV and radio. Was watching with my 12 year old and he even mentioned it ☹️
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1837 on: March 18, 2024, 11:06:04 am »
..its all about a flare now

Tbf most of them still wear them
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #1838 on: March 18, 2024, 11:31:10 am »
That's all that's been said on the few social media posts I've seen where the chants were brought up from yesterday.

"Well you chant about Munich"
"What about Heysel"
"You're all as bad"

Imagine being a human who tries to excuse horrendous behaviour by A. inventing things (that havn't happened for years) and B. trying to justify what you are doing by trotting out tired statements like these.

At the end of the day, you're chanting about 97 people's deaths. Football or not. Imagine being THAT person. Absolute scum they are. Not being flippant, but imagine going to a Hospital and standing mocking the family of the latest patient that has died, and doing it over and over again. Essentially what this shit is. Too clueless to realise just what they are doing. All in the name of 'football'.

Also, LFC has to keep putting out statements after these things. Why has nothing been said today? To keep it all calm? No. Call it out. I'm amazed as a club we've not said anything today. :_(
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 11:35:46 am by Paul JH »
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1839 on: March 18, 2024, 11:33:31 am »
The BBC have a small article on it, but most damning is that the Manchester Guardian doesn't report it at all.