Author Topic: Those chants  (Read 187628 times)

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Those chants
« Reply #1760 on: March 17, 2024, 06:08:47 pm »
Usual songbook all game, fucking rats.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #1761 on: March 17, 2024, 06:26:10 pm »
Vile fan base. Nothing will be done or said about it by the media.

Need to ban the twats from Anfield, or at least reduce their allocation by a considerable amount.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1762 on: March 17, 2024, 06:28:28 pm »
I've absolutely no doubt our club will be pathetic about this like they have been for years.

God forbid anyone say fuck within 50 yards of a pitch side mic. Commentary fall over themselves to apologise.

Chant this shit for 120 minutes though? No problem. Just keep going.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1763 on: March 17, 2024, 07:59:42 pm »
FA have released a statement (dunno how to post images especially not from my phone) But let’s see if they’ve any bollocks. (They don’t)

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1764 on: March 17, 2024, 08:00:27 pm »
FA have released a statement (dunno how to post images especially not from my phone) But let’s see if they’ve any bollocks. (They don’t)

Let me guess, BBC and all the Manc media will be saying 'both sides are as bad as each other'.

Screw them. A disgrace.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1765 on: March 17, 2024, 08:07:10 pm »
The statement doesn't even say it was the Mancs who were the perpetrators. It just says there were tragedy chants.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1766 on: March 17, 2024, 08:09:27 pm »
Lee Dixon can fuck off as well "Liverpool fans making themselves heard & United fans replying in kind"
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Baby Huey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1767 on: March 17, 2024, 08:09:32 pm »
Not long got back from the game. All throughout the game those c*nts, chanting about tragedies and poverty. Any mention on the tv? Actually that's rhetorical, I can already guess.

There were four of us there today who were at Hillsborough that day,probably thousands who were also there at the game today. The discipline shown by the travelling Kop is immense, in not biting.

The club, they need to tell every club in the PL, chant this shite, home or away, and there's no tickets for you at Anfield.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1768 on: March 17, 2024, 08:11:43 pm »
Their ticket allocation for Anfield should have been revoked long ago.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1769 on: March 17, 2024, 08:16:34 pm »
Yup. Spineless behaviour from our club in not kicking up a bigger fuss. It’s the exact same song and dance every single game against this vermin.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1770 on: March 17, 2024, 08:17:36 pm »
Disgraceful today, worse than ever. No mention of it anywhere in the media.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1771 on: March 17, 2024, 08:19:25 pm »
Disgraceful today, worse than ever. No mention of it anywhere in the media.

Sky have mentioned it.

Nothing will happen though.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1772 on: March 17, 2024, 08:24:05 pm »

It's the only solution. But it won't happen.
There might be at best a token arrest out of the thousands and thousands that will be on CCTV guilty of it.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1773 on: March 17, 2024, 08:32:27 pm »
All you could hear all games was the repetitive bile.  No interest in getting behind their own team.  Time for action and this has to start with the Club.  None of this it was a small minority on one occasion, it was many thousands for most of game.
We are Loyal Supporters

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1774 on: March 17, 2024, 08:38:54 pm »
That was amongst the worst ever, they're disgusting and I bet if there's any media mentions of it most will say "tragedy chanting marred the game" as if both are at it. We'd never hear the end of it if we'd spent years singing Munich songs for 90mins and I reckon we'd have had Anfield shut for a game or two long ago if it was the case but seems fair game for them to do what they want. They don't have any songs about their own players or anything, it's bizarre, Lindelof fires a shot in to the side netting and "murderers" greets it, just very strange lot.

Our club have been a joke on this matter as well and that joint statement with these scumbags the other year was sickening as if it's some tit for tat chanting. Fucking pathetic.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1775 on: March 17, 2024, 08:44:57 pm »
You can genuinely predict with pinpoint accuracy when these gobshites will chant their bile. “Fergie’s right” from our fans is followed like clockwork by their shit. Every single game.

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1776 on: March 17, 2024, 08:47:46 pm »
All you could hear all games was the repetitive bile.  No interest in getting behind their own team.  Time for action and this has to start with the Club.  None of this it was a small minority on one occasion, it was many thousands for most of game.

They equalised twice and instead of cheering their team they chanted "you Scouse bastards". They are imbeciles. And they are scumbags.

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1777 on: March 17, 2024, 08:49:08 pm »
Maybe one day their fans will be involved in something similar. Maybe it will take that to happen for them to understand.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1778 on: March 17, 2024, 08:55:59 pm »
Comms are terrified of saying anythig as usual.  :wanker

What are they so afraid of? Any sniff of a swear word and they apologize. What's so difficult for Materface or Dixon to say there are loud and clear disgusting chants being made by the Utd fans and they hope the people doing it are identified and prosecuted. Tell the watching millions exactly what they're saying. They can hear it, they can see it but they ignore it. Call it out and stand up for a bit of decency or you're not someone I want to listen to

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1779 on: March 17, 2024, 09:01:56 pm »
Fucking rats.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1780 on: March 17, 2024, 09:39:41 pm »
We have to petition the club to take action. Severely reduce their allocation every year or even ban them completely. Otherwise it'll never stop. That was the worst I've ever heard today and it was so loud in the pub I watched it. Fucking scum, every single one of them

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1781 on: March 17, 2024, 09:46:15 pm »
The fact this happens EVERY TIME we play them and gets ignored is a mystery.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1782 on: March 17, 2024, 10:11:31 pm »
You can genuinely predict with pinpoint accuracy when these gobshites will chant their bile. “Fergie’s right” from our fans is followed like clockwork by their shit. Every single game.

You know they blame us for that? They say that our fans sing about their fans being rubbish, just so they will bite and sing about 97 people who were crushed to death at a football match (because they have no actual autonomy, of course)...

They're absurd, Tory scum who've spent decades being protected by the establishment. Vile people.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #1783 on: March 17, 2024, 10:21:58 pm »
A grown fucking man ffs. No wonder the younger fans think that this is acceptable to do  :no

I hope he’s found.

https://x.com/jlfc892/status/1769485693116428437?s=46&t=6Q_W5xNDTEu7NNDOef79zA

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #1784 on: March 17, 2024, 10:25:51 pm »
It's yet another spineless statement from the FA (how many statements must they make before any action is taken)
"We are aware of the reported tragedy chanting during today's FA cup fixture between Manchester United and Liverpool....."
Why not state "from Manchester United fans"? It's quite simple.
The only way to put an end to this is to throw them out of the competition, and give Coventry a bye to the final. That is what it is going to take.
Would I be annoyed if we were thrown out because a section of our fans ever did similar? Absolutely. But I bet that the vast majority of fans would make damn sure it would never happen again.
We've been talking about this with man Utd now for at least 20 years. Do something about it, or  stop with your spineless statements.

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1785 on: March 17, 2024, 10:33:43 pm »
A grown fucking man ffs. No wonder the younger fans think that this is acceptable to do  :no

I hope he’s found.

Someone must know this c*nt.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1786 on: March 17, 2024, 10:37:53 pm »
Someone must know this c*nt.

His kids he sees every other Saturday might just be able to identify him.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1787 on: March 17, 2024, 10:39:26 pm »
His kids he sees every other Saturday might just be able to identify him.

He’ll see less of his kids than Laurence Fox. Looks like he’ll be on all sorts of registers.

Hope his employer/customers see though…

Online Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1788 on: March 17, 2024, 10:57:04 pm »

I hope he’s found.

Needs identifying and plastered all over social media.

It's yet another spineless statement from the FA (how many statements must they make before any action is taken)
"We are aware of the reported tragedy chanting during today's FA cup fixture between Manchester United and Liverpool....."
Why not state "from Manchester United fans"? It's quite simple.
The only way to put an end to this is to throw them out of the competition, and give Coventry a bye to the final. That is what it is going to take.
Would I be annoyed if we were thrown out because a section of our fans ever did similar? Absolutely. But I bet that the vast majority of fans would make damn sure it would never happen again.
We've been talking about this with man Utd now for at least 20 years. Do something about it, or  stop with your spineless statements.

I remember listening to a game of theirs on the radio around 05/06 and they were playing West Ham. All I could hear through the radio was them tragedy chanting about us. FFS, their players won a European Cup and all just sang tragedy chants on the pitch. THAT is what this shit stain of a club, nay, PLC is about.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1789 on: March 17, 2024, 11:20:34 pm »
Going by the Echo, a token arrest has been made for tragedy chanting.

Hopefully the imbecile in the link posted by jonnypb is identified and arrested too.

These 'people' are utter vermin.

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #1790 on: March 17, 2024, 11:21:16 pm »
Nothing will get done, nothing ever does, it'll just go on and on and fucking on til most of us get sick of football and it's just the Football Twitter wankers left.

'Banter' innit.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1791 on: March 17, 2024, 11:32:13 pm »

'Arrest made after tragedy chants at Manchester United v Liverpool cup tie':-

www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2024/0317/1438495-arrest-made-after-tragedy-chants-at-united-v-liverpool

Sky's similar article on it:-

'One person arrested after tragedy chanting during Manchester United vs Liverpool FA Cup tie at Old Trafford':-

Greater Manchester Police said: "Incidents of tragedy chanting will not be tolerated and will be dealt with robustly" after arresting one person; Manchester United beat Liverpool 4-3 in the FA Cup quarter-finals at Old Trafford

www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13097265/one-person-arrested-after-tragedy-chanting-during-manchester-united-vs-liverpool-fa-cup-tie-at-old-trafford

'"Incidents of tragedy chanting will not be tolerated and will be dealt with robustly" after arresting one person'

^ just the one arrest? GMP obviously being quite selective there... given the sheer numbers of Utd fans involved in tragedy chanting today. They may also need to look up 'robust' in the thesaurus.

'FA to work with police over ‘tragedy chanting’ heard during Manchester United-Liverpool'':-

Chants of ‘Murderers’ and ‘Always the victims’ could be heard during the 4-3 win for Manchester United over Liverpool

www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-fans-hillsborough-chants-liverpool-b2514099.html

The FA will do fuck all. Until they put out a similar vacuous PR response the next time it happens.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 11:41:05 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1792 on: March 17, 2024, 11:34:16 pm »
'Arrest made after tragedy chants at Manchester United v Liverpool cup tie':-

www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2024/0317/1438495-arrest-made-after-tragedy-chants-at-united-v-liverpool

^ just the one arrest? GMP obviously being quite selective there... given the sheer numbers of Utd fans involved in tragedy chanting today.

I guess arresting 60,000 is unrealistic.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1793 on: March 17, 2024, 11:47:07 pm »
That Sky article is a joke

A significant number of fans in the Stretford End at Old Trafford were heard chanting 'Murderers', quickly followed by 'Always the victims' around the hour mark, according to PA, with the singing audible to the live television audience.

Around the hour mark? It was audible to the live television audience from the first whistle to the last.

I see they were able to arrest 2 away fans though, but only one home fan out of 10s of thousands.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #1794 on: March 17, 2024, 11:56:49 pm »
Suppose we’ve only got ourselves to blame today.

After all, it’s a totally reasonable for the entire Stretford End to be singing ‘S** was right…’ as a response to the ‘Fergie’s right’ song! They’ll be saying it’s not about Hillsborough next!

As fucked off as I am about the result and the way we’ve absolutely gifted that shower of shite the game, I’m ten times more angry about how they’ve carried on today.

As others have said, start cutting the allocations now. We’ve taken this lying down way too long!

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1795 on: March 18, 2024, 12:14:50 am »
We have to petition the club to take action. Severely reduce their allocation every year or even ban them completely. Otherwise it'll never stop. That was the worst I've ever heard today and it was so loud in the pub I watched it. Fucking scum, every single one of them

I agree Scott, it seems no one at the club has thought of this
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1796 on: March 18, 2024, 12:32:56 am »
If it were down to me, their allocation would have been reduced by a thousand each season until it either stops or they lose their 3,000 allocation altogether due to persistent offending. I'd not reinstate it back to 1,000 until it stops at Old Trafford too. If/when it stops, they get an extra 1,000 each season of non offending until they regain the full 3,000, which they only keep if they behave. I'd do exactly the same with Everton, Chelsea, Abu Dhabi and other persistent offenders until the fuckers grow up.

We have many thousands of fans who are crying out for tickets to see us at Anfield, yet we have to accommodate utter vermin in the away end season after season. Well, the club have a duty of care. We have thousands of fans in the ground that were either at Hillsborough in '89 or knew someone who died there. They pay good money to sit there and be taunted over the tragedy by vile cretins who get off scott free. This has to stop. If they can't act like civilised human beings, fuck them off and fill the away end with our own fans. Hillsborough survivors and the bereaved should not have to put up with this.

Online Speedy Molby

• Not as fat as his name suggests but is still a bad formby wool :)
  • Campaigns
  • Kopite
  • Satire? In Wigan?
« Reply #1797 on: March 18, 2024, 01:01:58 am »
This is a window of opportunity for FSG to highlight this subject. We go there again in three weeks’ time. If John Henry makes a statement, the media will be more likely to be listening out for it.
I am alone now. I am beyond recrimination. The curtains have shut, the furniture has gone. I am transforming. I am vibrating. I am glowing. I am flying. Look at me now.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #1798 on: March 18, 2024, 01:11:52 am »
This is a window of opportunity for FSG to highlight this subject. We go there again in three weeks’ time. If John Henry makes a statement, the media will be more likely to be listening out for it.
Yes
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #1799 on: March 18, 2024, 02:37:42 am »
Needs our manager to bring it up post match when we play them in the league next month.
He's the only person at our club with big enough balls to do it.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate