Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Everton Robbo 62’ Origi (man, myth, legend’) 83’  (Read 48076 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And while all of you are calling all of them c*nts, some of them were decent and brilliant enough to lay down a wreath and a 97 shirt for those we lost.

Saw that, lovely gesture.

Big issue for me is we all know decent blues, but you yourself said that all the ones you know are over 45, all the decent ones I know are in the same age bracket, all the ones I saw today doing the wall pushing where the younger ones and they are the problem as they and their kids are the future of their club
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Is Joel in with a shout for Player of the Season?
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
:thumbup

We're bad on here for judging entire fanbases by the actions of their worst fans.  For all that our recent succeses have messed with the heads of some Everton fans we shouldn't forget that as a fanbase they've always had out backs over Hillsborough and The S*n.  We can't say that of any other club.

You responded and agreed with a poster saying ‘and while all of you’ thus tarring us all with the same brush.  Quite ironic really!

Andy knows, as you do I am sure, that most do not judge entire fanbases. 

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
Saw that, lovely gesture.

Big issue for me is we all know decent blues, but you yourself said that all the ones you know are over 45, all the decent ones I know are in the same age bracket, all the ones I saw today doing the wall pushing where the younger ones and they are the problem as they and their kids are the future of their club

Can you blame them though? What else have they got?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Can you blame them though? What else have they got?
Certainly not the humanity, the class and the dignity shown by those who laid the wreath and 97 shirt.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
You responded and agreed with a poster saying ‘and while all of you’ thus tarring us all with the same brush.  Quite ironic really!

Andy knows, as you do I am sure, that most do not judge entire fanbases.
Fair point.  I lazily read Andy's post and didn't pick up on the "all" part. 

I stand by my point that we as a forum - and I include myself in that, particularly after the Leicester games - are too often damning of every other club's fanbases.  The majority will be sound but it's always the worst of every club that stick in your mind.  Even after the Cardiff game, where their fans were excellent, we had some people on here calling them all sorts because of not-a-lot!  It's certainly not a case of all of us doing it but it is pretty rare to see anyone defend the decent majority of fans when someone on here has a go.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 11:54:34 pm by thaddeus »

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
There are.

But I'm not mates with them.

They are inbred stinking c*nts and they know they are.

Forget these wankstains.

I'm mates with decent blues that don't smell like poo :)

DaveK - looks like a rancid turd. Smells like a Tory

The Esk. His whole house smells like a Everton toilet after a bout of Dysentery had a panic attack

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ive got great mates who are decent blues, and a few who theres no point in talking footy with so I dont usually.

I hope they go down irrespective of how any of them feel.

I'll laugh at them all equally.

just like they would at me. For a couple it'll be no change in our relationship. Others will struggle with it. I'll sruggle to keep a straight face whenever they say anything at all.

I really hope they go down. I mean, really really hope they go down.

All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Thanks for the memories, Bill. It's been a great fixture to enjoy over the years, but I think it could just be over for now.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
Some here patting the blues fans on the back…. Jeezus we’re any of you at Goodison in the 90’s. They are fkn vile creatures. By the way those praising their mongrels need to go and see how they have sang about Hillsborough and Heysel in every derby game.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Some here patting the blues fans on the back…. Jeezus we’re any of you at Goodison in the 90’s. They are fkn vile creatures. By the way those praising their mongrels need to go and see how they have sang about Hillsborough and Heysel in every derby game.

Yeah I was thanks.

Some of them are shithouses. So are some of ours.

I've had some interesting situations. Haven't we all?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
OPEN THE FUCKING VILLARREAL THREAD!!!!!!  :wave
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well, well, well.

A true victory to the guys with the white hats!

Riled us up the first 45, we circled the wagons and went again.

Its a squad game and off the bench came John Wayne

And did he make whoopee! 

Dont care about their fans, just think that Catterick an Kendall would be turning in their graves looking at Gordon (who I thought looked decent under Rafa) and PigeonBoy rolling all over the ground.

He stands so high It's enough to make any blues skin cry

Take me away John Wayne is Big Div
Take me away John Wayne is Big Div

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
Hope that’s the last time we see them at Anfield in a long while.

Their collective fanbase isn’t as rancid as the worst within their ranks. The same can be said for every fanbase. We have our own delinquents.

But as our biggest rivals I think it’s natural to want to see them relegated. Still think they’ll survive though
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
It wasn’t even close to being a penalty. Pep, City fans and Everton fans can cry all they want. Right decision.

I genuinely think they might go down. If they do I couldn’t be happier for Richarlison. He might do well in the Championship.
YWNA

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They're going down
They're going down

Everton are going down!

Offline eAyeAddio

• Legacy Fan
  • The last Kremlin-esque figure in The Main Stand...
How I wish George Sephton had played this at the final whistle.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUHy_TfkN38
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 01:26:54 am by eAyeAddio »
They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.....

Offline Paul_h

• Legacy Fan
Our fantastic keeper, striker and comedian - you could feel the tension release.

They can waste as much time as they want in the lower leagues...

a beautiful moment.
Not shown by the bcc. Who also didn't show the Richarlisen shithouse tackle on Hendo.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
a beautiful moment.
Not shown by the bcc. Who also didn't show the Richarlisen shithouse tackle on Hendo.

Motd? They showed the Allison shithousery on too good too bad  ;D

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
Glad this fixture is out of the way. 3 points in the bag, no major injuries or suspensions to come out of it so we can consider it a very good result. We were a little slow in the first half but found our rhythm better in the 2nd half. I thought the substitutions made a huge impact.

I thought Frank Lamppost was well off in his post match comments. He seemed to think that they deserved to get something from the game. This is a game where they didn't even play football. Due to their shithousery, I saw some stat that the ball was in play for only 28 minutes in the first half! Completely deluded if he thinks they are going to stay up playing like this. Burnley at least show that they have effort and solidity and at least are willing to fight and play fairly, even if they aren't necessarily more skilful. I hope Everton get relegated.

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
Lovely win. Atletico-esque but we came through in the end.

I grew up in friendlier times, when we had the best two teams in the country. For some reason they have been so bitter for years now, and the toxicity makes this a real chore to play them.

As such, I hope they are relegated.

Richarlison awful shithouse. Gordon fast, but a bad diver. Lampard a very good attacking midfielder, but as a manager has done nothing to show he has anything about him. This was atrocious fare.

Chelsea and Leicester next for them. Hopefully they spend a little while ensconced in the bottom three to stew a bit, before finally dropping down. Dodgy Russian oligarch connections and vast sums spent. They might be in big trouble. Here’s hoping.

Offline iamadooddood

• Main Stander
Good idea.

Do they do that in rugby?
Not sure but you obviously have to take head injuries seriously so that would be a fair way to do it IMO. And maybe retrospectively punishing players for feigning them as mentioned above.
Yes, but the team gets to have a temporary replacement to replace the player while said player goes through a head injury assessment. If the player passes the test he or she comes back on and takes over back from the replacement. Otherwise the replacement becomes permanent. Players who have been substituted off can come back on in this way, or to replace an injured front row forward, or a player injured by foul play. Or they can come back on for up to 15 minutes to temporarily replace a player for a blood injury.

In any case, Everton won't be playing a man down while this is happening.

Offline maryg

• Boys Pen
I thought Everton had a game plan , you could tell by Pickfords face when he was diving on the ball and smiling for the camera  ;D. They thought the where Atleti Frank found some inspiration , but it backfired in the second half as its always going to happen when the gulf is so much , see you in a few seasons Blue shite   :wave

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
Football without Origi is nothing!
Believer

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
WHO let the DIV out?
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Red_Potato

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Potato beats scissors
Great result. Quintuple still on - CL, EPL, FA Cup, League Cup and Everton relegated.
SOS member 7832

Offline Garnier

• Legacy Fan
  • thought Brendan could tame Balotelli
To Everton Football Club:

At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
The change is cast

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Great result. Quintuple still on - CL, EPL, FA Cup, League Cup and Everton relegated.

This, plus Man U playing Conference league is the Sex.

Long Live the Sex. Football is nothing without Origi.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Does anyone have a gif of Klopp's hug with Origi at the end..
Seemed like a special hug for the Div..

One hug is all it takes..
Fallin' in love with Klopp..
Possibilities..
We're gonna win the league..  :wave :champ
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
Does anyone have a gif of Klopp's hug with Origi at the end..
Seemed like a special hug for the Div..

One hug is all it takes..
Fallin' in love with Klopp..
Possibilities..
We're gonna win the league..  :wave :champ

This is fuckin awesome! Get it going on the Kop

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Their penalty could have been be given and Mane was silly to do what he did but Richarlison and Doucoure could have gone at the end too.

Attwell was poor all match.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
You just knew that Pickford wink would come to bite them in the ass, how haven't they learnt this yet.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Grab your partner by the hand...

https://www.youtube.com/v/TUJmadLkob0

I don’t know why I enjoyed that so much, but I did mate :)
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Telegraph accurately summing up Gordon's antics:

Spoiler
Anthony Gordon might not recognise himself as a cheat. He may even dispute the accusation and protest that he is merely doing what so many others have done; guilty of nothing more than gamesmanship, but it is more than that.

If he needs clarification, he can always pick up a dictionary – or search online – and read the definition of the word to realise that what he is doing when he dives, if he was pretending he was fouled he is cheating.

According to the Concise Collins English Dictionary the word cheat is defined as this “1, to deceive or practise deceit  esp. for one’s own gain; trick or swindle [someone] 2, to obtain unfair advantage  by trickery, as in a game of cards…”

That is what Gordon appears to have done against Liverpool, trying to obtain a penalty in front of the Kop, as Everton fight for their Premier League lives in an increasingly dire looking relegation battle.

Desperate times, call for desperate measures, perhaps. Everton needed to use every trick in the book to try and upset a vastly superior opponent and Gordon will have known that Burnley’s win over Wolves had sent the club he not only plays for, but also supported as a boy, into the relegation zone.

Gordon was Everton’s best player at Anfield, a constant prick in Liverpool’s cool, composed facade. He could be a fantastic talent for club and country but he has picked up some really bad habits - and they were all too obvious.

The game had not really got going when it happened, but Gordon’s behaviour wound everybody up. He has nothing to be proud of about that.

Picking the ball up inside the area, he shifted his body weight to move away from Andrew Robertson and then spotted Naby Keita arriving to make a challenge.

Gordon shifted the ball past him but then, with the Liverpool player sticking out a leg, the youngster planted both feet on the ground and dived into his opponent, simulating contact before completing a double roll, screaming in pain as he held his knee.

Referee Stuart Atwell was in the perfect place to wave away the penalty appeals and did something we need more officials to do -  he stopped the game and booked Gordon for faking a dive and faking a foul.

There was a time when the English claimed they were naive in this version of the game’s dark arts. At best, it was always a rather rose-tinted view, That quaint idea English players do not try to cheat to gain an advantage is ridiculous. Players like Gordon appear to be no different.

Those who have seen him play this season will know how easily he goes down, how “clever” he is at winning free kicks. He is a fine young player, with a big future ahead of him if he fulfils his undoubted talent, his reputation has spread and it is not a tag a 21-year-old should have.
[close]

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
You just knew that Pickford wink would come to bite them in the ass, how haven't they learnt this yet.

He’s not very bright.

Just a bizarre character with average ability.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
Strange what happened to that club.

In 1985 and 1986 they were one of the best teams to ever come out of Britain, and easily the best team in Europe. They would have won the European Cup with skates on.

Now, they are an ogre. Foul and unlovable, with a heart turned black with bitterness.

Like the picture of Dorian Gray, as one footballing face of Liverpool becomes more handsome, the other becomes more ugly. 

Perhaps Everton is the price the city must pay to have LFC.

Parents in Coventry, Bristol, Stoke, and Blackpool, will have to hide their children when they come to town.

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Our fantastic keeper, striker and comedian - you could feel the tension release.

They can waste as much time as they want in the lower leagues...

That's two years in a row now that Allison has provided my moment of the season thus far.  :wave
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Fair play to Juliet Ferrington on 5 Live post match - she called Lampard on the ‘gamesmanship’ and he had to admit they had no choice because we were so good. This was after he’d claimed both Gordon incidents were penalties.

Their fans going on about the Mane incident and claiming Trent had two bookable offences when their own side could have had two or three reds had Atwell actually turned up to referee the game. Allison’s moment was genius, but honourable mention to Jordan Henderson for the Dele Ali and Richarlison moments and his tribute to Richie-La and Anthony.

Gordon is gonna keep doing that and he’ll suffer for it.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah - that was the point made by Luke Edwards this morning, Roy.

Offline oldman

• Kopite

I grew up in friendlier times, when we had the best two teams in the country. For some reason they have been so bitter for years now, and the toxicity makes this a real chore to play them.

who could forget the Wembley finals in the 80's
For the 86 one I was in the Everton end - wonderful times
loads of piss taking but no bile
and their support a after Hillsborough will never be forgotten by us
I can't believe how some of them  are now