Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2214299 times)

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Re: Rafa's Blooooooooo's are smacked by the Liverpool bastards
« Reply #4200 on: December 13, 2021, 10:11:26 pm »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4201 on: December 13, 2021, 10:28:16 pm »
BREAKING!

OMFG

This is literally too good to be true.  Fuck me, all our Christmases have come at once!!

Ornstein here..

Everton are in direct contact with former #mufc boss Ole Gunnar Solsjkear to take over Everton from Rafa Benitez. It’s understood Solsjkear is interested in the job and will be given an opportunity to bring players in during the winter transfer window

:lmao
That’s the most Everton thing ever.

They are the gift that keeps on giving

BOLLOCKS… FAKE ACCOUNT! ;D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 10:29:51 pm by TepidT2O »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #4202 on: December 13, 2021, 10:29:46 pm »
Parody account.

That's far fetched even for that fruitloop Moshiri.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #4203 on: December 13, 2021, 10:29:53 pm »
Twitter rumours saying Big Duncs gone!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4204 on: December 13, 2021, 10:30:04 pm »
Parody account.
Give it a couple of weeks…
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4205 on: December 13, 2021, 10:37:22 pm »
FGJFGJ" border="0

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4206 on: December 13, 2021, 10:40:01 pm »
Fucking dickhead.

"not that bad" eh?  How about you don't do it at all, you absolute piece of fucking scum.

Deserves his teeth knocking out.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4208 on: December 13, 2021, 10:52:03 pm »

If that’s true then it’s only fair.  He had a good run, but it’s probably better that they go back to letting kids do it like pretty much every other club.

Having a 50 year old bloke be a match day mascot every game was a little bit embarrassing for all concerned.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #4209 on: December 13, 2021, 10:58:23 pm »
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4210 on: December 13, 2021, 11:18:57 pm »

Probably another parody account.  ;D

Tbf Rafa should bin him off. How he's survived so many managers is ridiculous. It's hardly like Maureen sacking Giggs.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #4211 on: December 13, 2021, 11:30:36 pm »

Deffo got his tattoo out and flexed his bicep on the way out of finch farm, for the last time

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4212 on: December 13, 2021, 11:33:10 pm »

Yeah missus was talking about it before. She thinks it's real.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4213 on: December 13, 2021, 11:34:26 pm »
Forced out by Rafa or are the board just using him to do all their dirty work snd have a convenient scapegoat?

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #4214 on: December 13, 2021, 11:34:45 pm »
What's the common factors involved in the last 6 years of misery (must have some real influence so Kenwright cannot be included)

Moshiri
Big Dunc
The Fans

aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4215 on: December 13, 2021, 11:54:17 pm »
Forced out by Rafa or are the board just using him to do all their dirty work snd have a convenient scapegoat?

ummmmm isn't this going to make the lunatic fringe even crazier?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4216 on: December 13, 2021, 11:57:52 pm »

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4217 on: December 14, 2021, 12:00:33 am »
Or ... unlikely though it seems ... the board has decided to back Rafa 100%, realizing that if they don't they'll soon be hiring 2 or 3 managers every season and no player of any worth at all will touch their club with a ten foot pole.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4218 on: December 14, 2021, 12:03:20 am »

That's why  the idea of Moshi using Rafa as a human shield to make decisions he doesn't have the balls to make makes a lot of sense.

The question I would ask is why now? Did Rafa want to give him a chance and see his contribution, or was something brewing? Perhaps these toxic players Rafa has been confronting were looking for a standard bearer to rally around?

Popcorn's Art

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4219 on: December 14, 2021, 12:04:31 am »

I reckon Moshiri is trying to make sure all their piss is boiled dry before dropping the BMD isn't getting built bombshell

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #4220 on: December 14, 2021, 12:40:45 am »

Is that possible? At all?

aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4221 on: December 14, 2021, 02:10:27 am »
Is that Juan Mata back left?
Harvey Elliot deep undercover.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4222 on: December 14, 2021, 03:50:19 am »
If that’s true then it’s only fair.  He had a good run, but it’s probably better that they go back to letting kids do it like pretty much every other club.

Having a 50 year old bloke be a match day mascot every game was a little bit embarrassing for all concerned.

He's clearly gone to put some distance between himself and the current coaching staff so that when they sack Rafa after not giving him any money in January, Ferguson will be able to return to lead them into the long-promised land of the championship.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #4223 on: December 14, 2021, 06:13:46 am »
Is that Juan Mata back left?
Nah, it's his twelfth cousin; Dozen Mata.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4225 on: December 14, 2021, 09:20:11 am »
Anyone know what the Everton Group 27427 is?
Seems like a new pressure group and our old mate “the Esk” seems to be involved. Seems like some are trying to give it representation on the major fan group but others are not so keen.
It seems some people have “caveats” about inviting them?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline MadErik

• Legacy Fan
  • NS
« Reply #4226 on: December 14, 2021, 09:20:40 am »
Maybe Rafa called Big Dunc into his office and said “I’ve been trying to understand this 27 year barren run. It’s you - you’re a jinx”.
"I was only in the game for the love of football -- and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4227 on: December 14, 2021, 09:30:33 am »
Maybe Rafa called Big Dunc into his office and said “I’ve been trying to understand this 27 year barren run. It’s you - you’re a jinx”.

I think quite a few are starting to ask the questions about the fact Dunc seems unsackable.
“Does he have something on Bill?”
“What is the one thing that hasn’t changed since Moyes?
“What is it he actually does?”

I have even heard someone question his man management skills re Moise Keane, and ask if he is perhaps the reason so few of the youth squad ever come good/crumble once they reach the first team.
Perhaps his standards are so high it intimidates others
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4228 on: December 14, 2021, 09:33:46 am »
Billy Connolly did a good joke about that.

I was lucky enough to be in Town yesterday and popped into our shop in L1, it was busy. Dozens of people on both floors.

Had the obligatory glance into the Everton store which was the busiest I've ever seen it. There were 3 in there excluding staff.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4229 on: December 14, 2021, 09:35:03 am »

I was lucky enough to be in Town yesterday and popped into our shop in L1, it was busy. Dozens of people on both floors.

Had the obligatory glance into the Everton store which was the busiest I've ever seen it. There were 3 in there excluding staff.

Socially distanced!

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #4230 on: December 14, 2021, 10:05:51 am »
I went to the game on Sunday afternoon. Everton look really poor. I mean Crystal Palace has some good players, but being bossed by Palace like that means that Everton hae many problems. Coleman and Holgate are really snidey, agressive types. Always picking a fight. Richarlison for once, made only one dirty challenge. He was pedestrian during his 60 minutes on the pitch. Rafa brought on a kid called Gordon who lookedquite promising. It will end badly for them this season.

I feel sorry for Rafa. This was a bizzarre move.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4231 on: December 14, 2021, 11:14:19 am »
I think quite a few are starting to ask the questions about the fact Dunc seems unsackable.
“Does he have something on Bill?”
“What is the one thing that hasn’t changed since Moyes?
“What is it he actually does?”

I have even heard someone question his man management skills re Moise Keane, and ask if he is perhaps the reason so few of the youth squad ever come good/crumble once they reach the first team.
Perhaps his standards are so high it intimidates others

Who is asking though? Everton fans? Bitters? Both?  They're the ones who need to be questioning the setup.

I don't know what influence Ferguson has on proceedings back stage, but I would like to know. For example, if he's undercutting the manager, or encouraging aggression over skill, or engaged in some form of bullying or intimidation of players.

I'm only speculating of course, but there does seem to be some weird culture of silence around the man and what he actually does. And if he is finally out, then you have to ask - why has it taken up to now to remove him? And why Rafa, and nobody else?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Tobez

• Kopite
  • We all Live r pool
« Reply #4232 on: December 14, 2021, 11:21:19 am »
^
^^ ;D

Was thinking of doing a ''Call The Midwife' Poster ;D

I used to get piano lessons from Jennifer Worth (the eponymous midwife). Resemblance is uncanny.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #4233 on: December 14, 2021, 11:25:39 am »

I don't get it...

:)
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4234 on: December 14, 2021, 11:45:50 am »
I used to get piano lessons from Jennifer Worth (the eponymous midwife). Resemblance is uncanny.
Had to look her up.  ;D

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4235 on: December 14, 2021, 11:47:39 am »
One of their best days lately was when they beat Chelsea 3-1 at home in 2019 with Big Dunc as manager. They went on to finish 12th, a whole 50 points behind Liverpool who won the league, but what a day.

Big Dunc had a sweatband on.
He took his jacket off, because he's hard.
He hugged a ballboy.
He spent 3-5 working days doing a lap of honour, sweatband rose high as he applauded the crowd.

That's exactly why they'll never win anything. They've had Premier League standard managers, world class managers, managers who've won the lot - but the sentiment is still there for Big Dunc, and he's allowed to hang around and poison their new players & staff with the same archaic toxic mentality that has left them shite for years. As long as they get a derby result (win, draw or injured redshite) the season is a success.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #4236 on: December 14, 2021, 12:25:18 pm »
Why haven't their accounts for the year been announced yet?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4237 on: December 14, 2021, 12:28:06 pm »
Why haven't their accounts for the year been announced yet?

What do you think has been getting buried in the sand at BMD?!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4238 on: December 14, 2021, 12:42:05 pm »
Alder Heygate?

Apparantly there is some fuming going on. The Everton squad went to Alder Hey to see the kids and bring Christmas cheer.

All the squad had blue Everton christmas hats.

Rafa had a red one

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4239 on: December 14, 2021, 12:50:09 pm »

Their shop in Rhyl will have been busy, though.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.