Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2208554 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
Re: Rafa's Blooooooooo's are smacked by the Liverpool bastards
« Reply #4041 on: December 12, 2021, 07:30:44 pm »
Porky S*n readers solution  ::)

https://twitter.com/mikeparry8/status/1470107106745491466

Edit: Whoops Tepid saw it first  ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4042 on: December 12, 2021, 07:32:28 pm »
:lmao

Oh yes please!
🎶 You're just a fat granny shagger, fat granny shagger, you're just a ...🎶
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #4043 on: December 12, 2021, 07:33:10 pm »

I think collectively RAWK agrees with this, hire Rooney please.

I had a quick look at these table, these are 19 points behind... After 16 games. Small club indeed.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4044 on: December 12, 2021, 07:34:44 pm »
Rooney? :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4045 on: December 12, 2021, 07:36:16 pm »
Surely that person is trolling. Even if he/she/they own a few percent of the stock, they’ll have no power to influence the board. Moshiri controls the club.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4046 on: December 12, 2021, 07:36:50 pm »
Go on Porky! You fat piece of lard, I fully agree.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4047 on: December 12, 2021, 07:37:30 pm »
Better check on your Everton colleagues or neighbours to see if they are foaming in the mouth ;D

First Aid.

Keep other people out of the way.
Clear hard or sharp objects away from the person.
Don't try to hold them down or stop the movements.
Place them on their side, to help keep their airway clear.
Look at your watch at the start of the seizure, to time its length.
Don't put anything in their mouth.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4048 on: December 12, 2021, 07:37:57 pm »

Just going to post this,

Edit - Mike Parry is a terrible man, Id hate him to be associated with my club

https://twitter.com/TobyonTV/status/1443883959834775553

scumbag

« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 07:40:16 pm by Kenny's Jacket »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4049 on: December 12, 2021, 07:39:19 pm »
Surely that person is trolling. Even if he/she/they own a few percent of the stock, they’ll have no power to influence the board. Moshiri controls the club.

You've obviously never heard of Porky,he's a proper bitter blue with extra bitter is that one
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4050 on: December 12, 2021, 07:40:38 pm »
He’s lost his touch has Rafa will be gone soon unfortunately

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4051 on: December 12, 2021, 07:41:25 pm »

They don't even need enemies.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4052 on: December 12, 2021, 07:41:37 pm »

You've obviously never heard of Porky,he's a proper bitter blue with extra bitter is that one

I only read Tepid’s post, so not who wrote it. I doubt he owns a material number of shares. It’d be like me thinking I can make a representation to Amazon’s board.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4053 on: December 12, 2021, 07:42:33 pm »
First Aid.

If all else fails twat them with a 2 year old

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #4054 on: December 12, 2021, 07:42:39 pm »
So probably losing the next two, then Burnley and Newcastle

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4055 on: December 12, 2021, 07:42:41 pm »
First Aid.

Keep child sized objects out of their reach.

You missed a bit.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4056 on: December 12, 2021, 07:47:46 pm »
I think it's fair to say that Rafa isn't what he once was, but he's also taken on a dysfunctional mess of epic proportions. If there really is a God, and he came down tomorrow to sort them out, even he would struggle. He'd then be hounded out by the Toxics with "you're just a fat, bearded Kopite" ringing in his ears.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4058 on: December 12, 2021, 07:49:34 pm »
If all else fails twat them with a 2 year old
;D

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4059 on: December 12, 2021, 07:50:37 pm »

He's been there less than 6 months, and had one transfer window where he could only spend a pittance because of FFP. Rafa might not be the manager he was 15 years ago, but to say he has lost his touch is a ridiculous claim to make. Even the best manager can't worth with nothing.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #4060 on: December 12, 2021, 07:55:01 pm »
It's bad now, but imagine the fume if Rafa had left the Pigeon on and he'd done his calf ...  ::)

On fans not being happy at Richarlison being replaced: "It's impossible to explain very situation. Allan was working so hard at the end of the game a few days ago with a problem, he couldn't be here.

"Richarlison has a problem with his calf. We knew and were trying to protect him at half-time. He wanted to try to carry on. Without Dominic Calvert-Lewin we cannot take this risk [of Richarlison aggravating his problem]. We put a player who was fresh on. He knew, we knew he wasn't fully fit.

"It wasn't helping with the arms [Richarlison looking annoyed]. I said we could change him at half-time and nothing would happen. He wasn't doing too much in the second half."

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4061 on: December 12, 2021, 08:11:09 pm »
He's been there less than 6 months, and had one transfer window where he could only spend a pittance because of FFP. Rafa might not be the manager he was 15 years ago, but to say he has lost his touch is a ridiculous claim to make. Even the best manager can't worth with nothing.

Not really basing it on Everton only to be honest it’s very fair to say he’s lost his touch over the years just look at his recent record albeit at some shit clubs. Thankful for his time here but Taking off the rose tinted glasses, it’s been downhill for a while.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #4062 on: December 12, 2021, 08:20:34 pm »
I think it's fair to say that Rafa isn't what he once was, but he's also taken on a dysfunctional mess of epic proportions. If there really is a God, and he came down tomorrow to sort them out, even he would struggle. He'd then be hounded out by the Toxics with "you're just a fat, bearded Kopite" ringing in his ears.
Two seconds later...
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #4063 on: December 12, 2021, 08:29:16 pm »
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4064 on: December 12, 2021, 08:41:38 pm »
Can they afford to pay him off. Hilarious joke of a club.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #4065 on: December 12, 2021, 08:43:35 pm »
Kin ell...heard that chant during the game...naively assumed it was the Palace fans!....what a fuckin shower of bitter backward c*nts
Some of the wierdo reds on here will be along in a minute to say that because Rafa chose to go there, he pretty much has to put up with such gobshite behaviour, and no one should have any sympathy for him.

Wierdos.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #4066 on: December 12, 2021, 08:47:47 pm »
Fucking bellends.

I hope they sack Rafa this week and the mongrels get Drunken as FT manager and he takes them down.
They're an embarrassment of a club. I hope Rafa takes them for every penny when they inevitably fire him. Maybe we'll get really lucky this season and they'll finally be relegated. Such a bitter toxic fanbase that don't deserve a man of Rafa's quality managing them.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4067 on: December 12, 2021, 08:50:34 pm »
Not really basing it on Everton only to be honest it’s very fair to say he’s lost his touch over the years just look at his recent record albeit at some shit clubs. Thankful for his time here but Taking off the rose tinted glasses, it’s been downhill for a while.

Got nothing to do with rose tinted specs from my perspective. Rafa did damned well at Newcastle, despite not having much to work with, albeit he had more time and more resources than he's enjoyed so far with Everton.

Others have explained it better than me, but Rafa's biggest failing has been more down to picking the wrong job at the wrong time. He seems to have a self destructive streak. Stick him in charge of Leicester and I reckon he'd do a better job than Rodgers is currently making of it.

Popcorn's Art

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4068 on: December 12, 2021, 08:53:43 pm »
Some of the wierdo reds on here will be along in a minute to say that because Rafa chose to go there, he pretty much has to put up with such gobshite behaviour, and no one should have any sympathy for him.

Wierdos.

Playing devil's advocate here, but nobody here was arsed when it was Koeman or Silva getting this shit. If people want to express sympathy for Rafa's situation that's fine; as long as people also accept they've got double standards because we're emotionally invested in Rafa.

Popcorn's Art

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #4069 on: December 12, 2021, 08:56:17 pm »
Got nothing to do with rose tinted specs from my perspective. Rafa did damned well at Newcastle, despite not having much to work with, albeit he had more time and more resources than he's enjoyed so far with Everton.

Others have explained it better than me, but Rafa's biggest failing has been more down to picking the wrong job at the wrong time. He seems to have a self destructive streak. Stick him in charge of Leicester and I reckon he'd do a better job than Rodgers is currently making of it.

Newcastle was also a terrible job to take on. Look where they ended up with Bruce. Stayed up last season with a late run of form and then this season right at the bottom and not winning a game until December.

The last few Everton managers have had a mare but at least they had money to spend.

Leicester would be a more ideal job for him. Good structure, good Academy that brings players through, good scouting system, owners that back the manager. Everything that Newcastle under Ashley and Everton aren't.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4070 on: December 12, 2021, 09:02:05 pm »

Wierdos.

Unless he has been living on Mars, he must have known what was going to happen with that bunch of nutcases. Its wrong that any supporters give their manager so much shit, but Rafa must have expected it surely? I mean, these are the ones who went mental because Koeman has red baubles on his Christmas tree.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4071 on: December 12, 2021, 09:04:43 pm »
Newcastle was also a terrible job to take on. Look where they ended up with Bruce. Stayed up last season with a late run of form and then this season right at the bottom and not winning a game until December.

The last few Everton managers have had a mare but at least they had money to spend.

Leicester would be a more ideal job for him. Good structure, good Academy that brings players through, good scouting system, owners that back the manager. Everything that Newcastle under Ashley and Everton aren't.

The difference between Newcastle under Bruce and under Rafa only drives home the latter's quality. As I recall, didn't Bruce quickly revert to what Rafa had drilled into the players, after him trying to tinker with it led to a bad slump in form? But the side was always going to steadily degrade under Fat Head.

The only problem Rafa might have with Leicester is managing fan expectations, but I reckon he could get them top four and or win them a Europa League.  He'd probably do well at a club like Southampton too.

Any club that generates a decent turnover through player sales that a canny manager can reinvest in the squad, that's a job Rafa can do.

Popcorn's Art

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4072 on: December 12, 2021, 09:05:59 pm »
Just going to post this,

Edit - Mike Parry is a terrible man, Id hate him to be associated with my club

https://twitter.com/TobyonTV/status/1443883959834775553

scumbag

Wow. I knew he was a horrible bastard from the unfortunate occasions I'd heard him on TalkShite but never had him down as a fat bearded evertonian version of katie hopkins.
What an arsehole.

Get Rooney in though, yes please.

Offline Studgotelli

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4073 on: December 12, 2021, 09:06:33 pm »

Fair point however will he have outperformed Rodgers’ last 2 seasons? I don’t believe so personally.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4074 on: December 12, 2021, 09:06:50 pm »
These are fucked. Isn’t Rafa on 15 million a year or have I misheard? No way they will pay him off if that’s the case.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #4075 on: December 12, 2021, 09:14:04 pm »
Playing devil's advocate here, but nobody here was arsed when it was Koeman or Silva getting this shit. If people want to express sympathy for Rafa's situation that's fine; as long as people also accept they've got double standards because we're emotionally invested in Rafa.
Sure, and that's essentially part of the tribalism of football support. It's not pretty but it happens. But Rafa is Rafa. Surely he is held in esteem among LFC fans in a way that Koeman and Silva wouldn't be? Has it really got to the point now where that means nothing to some Liverpool fans? Esp the kind of personal stuff that lot throw at him?

And not all of us were delighting in previous managers being treated to Ev fans particular brand of gobshite behaviour. Much of our disgust is usually aimed at the lunatic fans
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #4076 on: December 12, 2021, 09:21:22 pm »
Unless he has been living on Mars, he must have known what was going to happen with that bunch of nutcases. Its wrong that any supporters give their manager so much shit, but Rafa must have expected it surely? I mean, these are the ones who went mental because Koeman has red baubles on his Christmas tree.
Of course he probably did expect it, but you'd still expect Liverpool fans to be on his side in this, as a matter of course for someone whose face is on our legends banner.

I wonder if Klopp will face a similar lack of sympathy from some after he leaves us?

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #4077 on: December 12, 2021, 09:24:00 pm »

It never got personal and nasty with them though, did it? Not at the match anyway. They had a bad run and Moshiri sacked them.

I'm not sympathetic to Rafa anyway over this job. He knew what he was taking on and he's as thick skinned as they come.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4078 on: December 12, 2021, 09:24:07 pm »
Jurgen Klopp won't be managing anyone else in England though. I'll put all my money on it.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4079 on: December 12, 2021, 09:25:24 pm »
Third goal came exactly from Coleman playing his usual “no nonsense hard man” act trying to take a quick free kick. Two goals he’s cost them lately.

Also, this from the derby is absolute gold: https://youtu.be/EJcds5gt0OM