Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2208649 times)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Re: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)
« Reply #26120 on: January 28, 2023, 10:32:52 am »
They'll stay up now, given their form through 20 games, it's a fuckin crime they're only 3 points off 14. People talking about how there was shitter teams than them last year, while possibly true, there's more this year. They always find a way to wriggle free. I think they're on a repeat cycle of the 90's when they should have been flushed.

100% ....the atrocious form they've shown thus far should've already condemned them..but there's no way Dyche is going to be as incompetent as Lampard...and the league being what it is this season gives them plenty of time to achieve the mediocrity that will be enough to save them...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26121 on: January 28, 2023, 10:57:06 am »
Typically it's only down to the refs that they finish our games with 11 still on the pitch. But even accounting for that protection, Dyche's not gonna have enough time with them before the derby. The only time they've beaten us at Anfield this century is when it was empty. The same season they fucked up two of our best players.
I’m sure he won’t need long to say’ just kick the shite out of them lads’.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26122 on: January 28, 2023, 11:13:31 am »
Currently they are second favourites to go down behind Bournemouth, I can't remember the odds being so favourable as I think they only briefly went to third favourites for a couple of weeks last season. I think the next two games will provide a good indicator as to whether they can shithouse their way out of it. I've read posts in this thread stating that the derby will be grim - well what's new there? They have been coming to Anfield to try and shithouse a draw for many years now but I think last season was probably one of the worst, pathetic, embarrassing attempt to do so.

Now with them losing the diving ability of Gordon and the theatrical acting ability of Richarlison to impersonate a dead sheep, it will be interesting to see how the manager adapts. They do of course still have Pickers to subtly wind the clock down by a quarter of an hour, hopefully we'll get a decent referee for a change. As ever it will probably be up to us to actually convert some of the chances that we always seem to miss against these. Also a new worry this season is our sudden inability to defend corners, lets hope we don't get sucker punched with one of them. 
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #26123 on: January 28, 2023, 11:15:59 am »
Think they made the right call with Dyche. Shithouse football that bags points here and there. Biesla would have been a disaster.  Fancy them to narrowly avoid the drop.

I know it's Newcastle, but f*cking hell... Gordon for that amount of money? What are they smoking at St James Park?
Not enough points to keep Burnley up though. For the last 18-20 months of his reign, Dyche and Burnley were rancid. They scored very few goals and Everton have hardly any goals in them. They won't suddenly become goal machines with Sean fucking Dyche  ;D

Also, as was said earlier, their defensive Xg is really bad. Everton is a terrible football team and Dyche isn't a good enough manager to keep them up. His first few weeks after key. They are only 2 points from safety but if they get 0 points from Arsenal and us, that gap could become 4-5 points. Then it is Leeds, Everton, Villa, and Brentford. If they are still in the bottom 3 then they're getting flushed IMO.

100% ....the atrocious form they've shown thus far should've already condemned them..but there's no way Dyche is going to be as incompetent as Lampard...and the league being what it is this season gives them plenty of time to achieve the mediocrity that will be enough to save them...
He was every bit as incompetent last season when Burnley only won 1 of their first 22 league games or something.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #26124 on: January 28, 2023, 11:19:02 am »
Trying to get Ryan Fraser in as part of the Gordon deal, I just read. Jesus fucking wept :lmao

Didn’t he jib signing a short-term deal in the pandemic with Bournemouth because he couldn’t be arsed with a relegation fight? :lmao
AHA!

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26125 on: January 28, 2023, 11:20:18 am »
45 million, 45 fucking million on that nob with his angry little face and dopey haircut.    :wanker

45 mill for a thin Clare Balding, Paul.  That's unlucky.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26126 on: January 28, 2023, 11:25:20 am »
Dyche is shite but it’s probably the best choice available to them. He will try to mitigate their weaknesses (being slow and shit at football) by having them sit deep and try to pinch something from a set piece or lucky break. That may just about scrape them enough points to stay up. They are so lucky not be much further behind the other strugglers.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #26127 on: January 28, 2023, 11:26:56 am »
45 million, 45 fucking million on that nob with his angry little face and dopey haircut.    :wanker

It’s almost as bad as murdering journalists
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26128 on: January 28, 2023, 11:51:53 am »
Think it's a decent appointment for them tbf. Don't think he's a total fraud (Martinez, Koeman, Lampard) or someone who thinks they're doing the club a favour (Ancelotti, Silva, Benitez, also Lampard). He suits the character of the club and I suspect he gives them their best chance of staying up. Bielsa would have been a disaster.

Having said that, there's no guarantee he'll keep them up either. Interesting that Burnley sacked him when they were heading down a few years ago and evidently weren't confident he'd get them back up. He's also been out of a job for 18 months.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #26129 on: January 28, 2023, 12:03:12 pm »
I can honestly imagine some guy yelling at him, "get out of our fucking club! GETTT OUTTTTT!!!" and literally two weeks later, the very same guy muttering to his mates in the pub, "what the fuck's he leaving for? Fcking traitor cnut."

Exactly

Bad meffs
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26130 on: January 28, 2023, 12:05:13 pm »
Think it's a decent appointment for them tbf. Don't think he's a total fraud (Martinez, Koeman, Lampard) or someone who thinks they're doing the club a favour (Ancelotti, Silva, Benitez, also Lampard). He suits the character of the club and I suspect he gives them their best chance of staying up. Bielsa would have been a disaster.

Having said that, there's no guarantee he'll keep them up either. Interesting that Burnley sacked him when they were heading down a few years ago and evidently weren't confident he'd get them back up. He's also been out of a job for 18 months.

18 months?

He got sacked 16th April 2022, so its 9 months. The old Burnley owners likely wouldn't have sacked him, as the club was financially sound, having over £50m in the bank, but the new lot who bought the club in a leveraged buyout, used £37m of the clubs own money plus a £65 million loan. According to Swiss Ramble, the £65m was due to be repaid in 2025, but a "significant" amount had to be paid off immediately following relegation, so they pulled the trigger in a desperate attempt to stay up.

I'm not sure he can keep them up, but they have a far better chance than under Frank - they'll probably go and beat Arsenal now....
Jurgen YNWA

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26131 on: January 28, 2023, 12:11:45 pm »
It’s almost as bad as murdering journalists

Paul is in a shit situation, loves the club, ST holder, went with his Dad, absolutely hates the Saudis owning them as they are the very opposite of everything he stands for and refuses to set foot inside St James Park again.

I honestly dread the thought of someone like them or Qatar buying us. How do you tear yourself away from a life of supporting a club, would I still follow them while hating the owners?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #26132 on: January 28, 2023, 12:12:38 pm »
They've got themselves a movie star, a big name in charge, too.

Was watching that Bank Of Dave film on netflix last night and Mr Dyche makes a small cameo. Only the big names at Goodison now.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26133 on: January 28, 2023, 12:15:41 pm »
They've got themselves a movie star, a big name in charge, too.

Was watching that Bank Of Dave film on netflix last night and Mr Dyche makes a small cameo. Only the big names at Goodison now.

Sly Stallone getting wheeled out again soon?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26134 on: January 28, 2023, 12:58:04 pm »
You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd.

The issue with Dyche isn't Dyche himself. It's how Everton is run. You can hire/fire as many managers as you like, sell/buy as many players as you want; the problem is how the club is run.

We've seen Everton's behaviour in so many clubs that were ultimately relegated. As the threat looms ever larger, long term thinking goes out the window. A club becomes increasingly reactionary, until ultimately avoiding relegation is their one and only priority.

At that point, there's nothing left for a Plan A or Plan B; there's no wiggle room left. It's all short termism and dealing with the immediate threats, with no chance to plan for the future. Building a whopping big stadium is not planning for the future when you're having to deal with your finances in the immediate here and now.

Too many clubs have done this and not many escape. Everton pulled a Houdini when they hired Moyes back in 2002; they were really on the ropes back then, but that was a time where they were still more focussed on sorting themselves out rather than trying to keep up with us. I'd say they're in a state at least as bad as Leeds were - maybe even more.

Dyche might save them this season, but it doesn't solve their problem. The question is whether Dyche can do a Moyes with them, but it's not 2002 anymore. They were bad on the pitch, but at least their finances weren't screwed.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #26135 on: January 28, 2023, 01:03:50 pm »
Defo, mate showed me a vid of him  ( and Gordon) visiting a lad who was terminally ill. The lad was made up. Very emotional.

He used to rock up at Alder Hey with no fuss and just sit with families and the kids. Making an effort and for a short time hopefully making their lives a bit less dark.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #26136 on: January 28, 2023, 01:05:58 pm »
Trying to get Ryan Fraser in as part of the Gordon deal, I just read. Jesus fucking wept :lmao

Didn’t he jib signing a short-term deal in the pandemic with Bournemouth because he couldn’t be arsed with a relegation fight? :lmao

Choice between possible CL football next season or playing at Everton in a relegation battle. Fraser must really be out of favour to even be touted as an option
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #26137 on: January 28, 2023, 01:29:26 pm »
They should have just avoided all this heartache and kept hold of Big Sam.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #26138 on: January 28, 2023, 01:36:17 pm »

The issue with Dyche isn't Dyche himself. It's how Everton is run. You can hire/fire as many managers as you like, sell/buy as many players as you want; the problem is how the club is run.
It's gone on for so long that I think it is more than just the way the club is run, you're right it's nothing to do with personnel. I think it's something to do with their particular part of space in the universe. It seems to be a part of the universe where all the negativity collects and all the laws of the universe are a bit warped by the sheer mass of the negativity. I haven't fully fleshed out the theory yet but you can definitely feel the effects of it when you are around there or in close contact with anyone infected by it.

NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26139 on: January 28, 2023, 01:46:04 pm »
I think he will keep them up unfortunately.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Offline Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
« Reply #26140 on: January 28, 2023, 01:57:51 pm »
I thought they told the world that they’d have a manager in place by Friday ?
Dyche isn’t going to fail the medical is he ?

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #26141 on: January 28, 2023, 02:13:40 pm »
I lost a good friend to cancer who was an Everton season ticket holder, Duncan was brilliant when contacted He used to send him great little funny personal video messages to keep his spirits up that he’d share with us. Decent human being who has earned my respect

That's nice to read.  :)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26142 on: January 28, 2023, 02:32:15 pm »
A fella I used to work with used to go pigeon racing with Big Dunc. :D
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #26143 on: January 28, 2023, 02:49:43 pm »
https://upshot.email/

Sign up to this to see about journalists meeting Uzzy in Moscow. Guess who their driver was for the week?

Why don't you fill us in. I'm not clicking on that link.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #26144 on: January 28, 2023, 02:57:30 pm »
News broke yesterday about Dyche to become manager.

How come Everton haven't officially announced him as manager yet?
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26145 on: January 28, 2023, 03:00:17 pm »
They don't want to waste that new manager bounce on Arsenal.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #26146 on: January 28, 2023, 03:05:54 pm »
Spurs intercepted him.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26147 on: January 28, 2023, 03:09:55 pm »
It's gone on for so long that I think it is more than just the way the club is run, you're right it's nothing to do with personnel. I think it's something to do with their particular part of space in the universe. It seems to be a part of the universe where all the negativity collects and all the laws of the universe are a bit warped by the sheer mass of the negativity. I haven't fully fleshed out the theory yet but you can definitely feel the effects of it when you are around there or in close contact with anyone infected by it.

It's some form of collective psychological disorder, and I mean that quite seriously. There is something fundamentally wrong with the entire club, from top to bottom.  It's some weird form of toxic, co-dependent, self destructive relationship they have with themselves, each other and us.

They're traditionally a big club, who fell on hard times a LONG time ago - and they've never been able to adjust and carve a new niche for themselves.

Probably haggling over the NDA's.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #26148 on: January 28, 2023, 03:14:26 pm »
Why don't you fill us in. I'm not clicking on that link.

It's a gossip site - that you have to give your email.

Personally, I wouldn't.

:)
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26149 on: January 28, 2023, 03:40:13 pm »

We've seen Everton's behaviour in so many clubs that were ultimately relegated. As the threat looms ever larger, long term thinking goes out the window. A club becomes increasingly reactionary, until ultimately avoiding relegation is their one and only priority.

At that point, there's nothing left for a Plan A or Plan B; there's no wiggle room left. It's all short termism and dealing with the immediate threats, with no chance to plan for the future. Building a whopping big stadium is not planning for the future when you're having to deal with your finances in the immediate here and now.

Too many clubs have done this and not many escape. Everton pulled a Houdini when they hired Moyes back in 2002; they were really on the ropes back then, but that was a time where they were still more focussed on sorting themselves out rather than trying to keep up with us. I'd say they're in a state at least as bad as Leeds were - maybe even more.

Dyche might save them this season, but it doesn't solve their problem. The question is whether Dyche can do a Moyes with them, but it's not 2002 anymore. They were bad on the pitch, but at least their finances weren't screwed.

It's kind of amazing really, when Moshiri came in they were already spending future TV revenue to keep themselves going, then they sold Lukaku and potentially could've sold Barkley for a decent amount, and been in a position to use their previously good scouting system to rebuild their attack with young talent and put themselves on a good footing. Instead they tried to play fantasy football, the owners seemed to take turns buying players while their various DoF's twiddled their thumbs, and have ended up in even more debt than they were before with a worse team. Not only that but the new stadium has gone from being a ridiculous pipe dream to a ridiculous money sink (literally).

I think Dyche could keep them up for a little while. My worry with them is that while the people at the highest levels are a disaster, there always seems to be people in the scouting/youth setup pulling rabbits out of hats and just about saving them, but I think at this point they're too broken to survive too long.

What I will say is we haven't really seen Dyche come into a club in freefall like this, he had Burnley over-achieving for a while with his shit on a stick football, but the ev have already been playing that way for a while and getting nowhere. He'll have to quickly get them organised and well-drilled, and if Lampard has left the players sick of playing that way and out of shape then it's hard to see a quick turnaround.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #26150 on: January 28, 2023, 03:46:54 pm »
Reckon they were about a week away from getting Chris Wood on loan
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #26151 on: January 28, 2023, 04:04:17 pm »

My guess is, they're offering him a short-term deal and he wants longer, knowing he can rinse them when the shit properly hits the fan. 

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #26152 on: January 28, 2023, 04:07:52 pm »

The issue with Dyche isn't Dyche himself. It's how Everton is run. You can hire/fire as many managers as you like, sell/buy as many players as you want; the problem is how the club is run....

The problem with Everton is that they are Everton. The problem with the fanbase is that they are Everton. I'm not even joking either. They have manifested into their own problem whilst pointing the finger of blame everywhere but themselves.

It goes far beyond individual personalities, individual managers and individual players. It's complete and total systemic failure that's to blame. It's the entire Everton mindset. A mindset that can never attract good karma. A mindset so steeped in anger, hate, bitterness, violence, nastiness, envy, jealousy and negativity. They are a negativity magnet, as the good Dr. suggested in his post. They have become their own event horizon. Once you are in and have absorbed the appalling mindset, there is no escape from the crushing and abject misery.

They are a club committing slow suicide from boardroom to fanbase. An apple rotting from the core outwards. Unfortunately for them, they have neither the wit, the wisdom or the self-awareness to realise it and change how they view the world.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26153 on: January 28, 2023, 04:11:48 pm »
All his pigeons went off course and landed in Tottenham, though.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26154 on: January 28, 2023, 04:15:50 pm »
It's some form of collective psychological disorder, and I mean that quite seriously. There is something fundamentally wrong with the entire club, from top to bottom.  It's some weird form of toxic, co-dependent, self destructive relationship they have with themselves, each other and us.
There is clearly a collective psychological dysfunction running through their club.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #26155 on: January 28, 2023, 05:03:31 pm »

did he ever beat them?
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #26156 on: January 28, 2023, 05:11:16 pm »
Everton Forest Green Rovers, that

You can take the Dunc out of Everton, but you can't take the Everton out the Dunc
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #26157 on: January 28, 2023, 05:25:55 pm »
Everton Forest Green Rovers, that

You can take the Dunc out of Everton, but you can't take the Everton out the Dunc
Oof.

94th minute equaliser, 98th minute winner.  That’s gotta sting.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #26158 on: January 28, 2023, 06:10:34 pm »
How has Dunc got a job outside of Everton? Been piggy backing off the Everton thug routine for 20+ years to make a living.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26159 on: January 28, 2023, 06:35:34 pm »
Oof.

94th minute equaliser, 98th minute winner.  That’s gotta sting.

Gotta feel for the safety of those officials.