Author Topic: Euro 2020 (2021) Chat & Final MATCH THREAD  (Read 532013 times)

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Euro 2020 (2021) Chat & Final MATCH THREAD
« Reply #22440 on: July 8, 2021, 06:25:41 pm »
Jesus fucking christ

Some English people want to see the England team to get beat , some are completely indifferent and some want them to win

why does it need such debate, can anyone tell me ?

ha ha that's been my thought since this debate started several lifetimes ago.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22441 on: July 8, 2021, 06:29:37 pm »
I also dont understand why it suddenly became  a ‘homer’ for England at a near capacity Wembley for all the semis and final, given the increasing level of delta variant infection and travel restrictions. Because we’re an island nation with a high level of vaccination? Whatever, it’s hardly been a level playing field, and Denmark clearly felt the weight of that if they were knackered in the second half.

Didn't Denmark play all of their group games in front of a virtually full, home stadium? Might the Russians have felt the weight of that in the 2nd half when they lost to them?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22442 on: July 8, 2021, 06:35:57 pm »
I also dont understand why it suddenly became  a ‘homer’ for England at a near capacity Wembley for all the semis and final, given the increasing level of delta variant infection and travel restrictions. Because we’re an island nation with a high level of vaccination? Whatever, it’s hardly been a level playing field, and Denmark clearly felt the weight of that if they were knackered in the second half.

It was an odd format but it was agreed long before Covid. It was always good to be pretty much a home tournament for England.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22443 on: July 8, 2021, 06:37:50 pm »
Jesus fucking christ

Some English people want to see the England team to get beat , some are completely indifferent and some want them to win

why does it need such debate, can anyone tell me ?

Change of subject then...what’s going to happen to Wales next? Is Page going to take over permanently? Can they sack Giggs yet or only pending the result of his trial? Will Bale keep playing on?

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22444 on: July 8, 2021, 06:38:03 pm »
It was an odd format but it was agreed long before Covid. It was always good to be pretty much a home tournament for England.

It's funny isn't it but this multi-nation format is probably the best way to have done a tourney in a pandemic. Coincidence is an odd thing.

As a whole though, it feels like the lack of host nation has taken away the usual unique character an even normally has. I hope that they do not do it again.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22445 on: July 8, 2021, 06:38:44 pm »
Change of subject then...what’s going to happen to Wales next? Is Page going to take over permanently? Can they sack Giggs yet or only pending the result of his trial? Will Bale keep playing on?

No place for losers talk in here mate :D

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #22446 on: July 8, 2021, 06:40:23 pm »
It's funny isn't it but this multi-nation format is probably the best way to have done a tourney in a pandemic. Coincidence is an odd thing.

As a whole though, it feels like the lack of host nation has taken away the usual unique character an even normally has. I hope that they do not do it again.

Was kind of unsurprising that the final four were all based at home in the group stages, although Spain and Denmark didn’t really maximise the home advantage so maybe a quirk how they all ended up in the last four.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #22447 on: July 8, 2021, 06:41:54 pm »

Makes me laugh that there are Englishmen openly supporting another country whos fans love nothing more than attacking small groups or visiting fans with knives,bricks and fucking belts and fans who gets hard-ons when they manage to put opposing fans in hospital.

Me personally,even though I have been to 3 world cups wouldn't do that but that's because unlike English people who understandably support England & the other English loons who are now waving the flag of the arse stabbers,my mood won't change no matter the result but I would prefer an England win over the side that is supported by cowards who attack lone men and put them into comas.

But that's just me,you fly that flag Andy,we're not worthy.

And Denmark shouldn't even have been in the semi.

Oh, come on. Yes, there are a lot of "ultras" in Italy's support but you can't group the dickhead fans bases of Roma, Lazio and one or two others with every single Italian supporter. Cowardly c*nts who come out to do damage in situations like those don't represent the whole of the nation or indeed their supporters.

It's like me saying that I don't want England to win because most English football fans and tourists that I've seen in Eastern Europe are loud and drunken arrogant knobheads who go about smashing shops to bits and always get into physical confrontations after they've had about 12 beers each. It's just a small section and in no way does it taint my view of England as a nation, its people or its football team. It's not something that would make me go "Right, I hope England loses every match." I don't support the English national team and generally won't care if they win the whole thing or not. If they do, great. But I'm not putting everybody in the same boat.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22448 on: July 8, 2021, 06:44:28 pm »
I don't like it, I think Kane was buying freekicks non-stop and I don't think we've had a player who was that blatant about it.

Yep, and not just buying them, I counted at least 3 blatant dives from Kane last night. 3 cringeworthy episodes of cheating.

We're fortunate not to have that in our team to that extent, but as Roy Hendo said, it's something that's rooted in to global football now isn't it.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22449 on: July 8, 2021, 06:49:00 pm »
Yes to the bank holiday (extra pay for me). Come on England!

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #22450 on: July 8, 2021, 06:49:20 pm »
I don’t think the Danes were in any way “inferior” albeit I fell asleep in the second half, waking only to see Sterling dive for the pen before switching off in inevitable disgust and boredom.

I think their achievement in reaching the semi after the traumatising start they had to the tournament, plus the travel and no home advantage at this stage, is the stuff of admiration. And this isn’t patronising a nation with less than 1/10th of the population of England, after all they’ve won the bloody thing in living memory unlike the home side.

Lovely sleight of hand in the last para there Rossi. No chance for the Danes at all even though they're far better than the hosts at footy!

No, they were tired certainly. All that travel. But probably so were the England lads. Premier League football is famously tough on the old legs. But I think what really tired the Danes out was chasing the team with the ball and the sheer pace with which several English players play the game.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22451 on: July 8, 2021, 06:53:41 pm »
There is a word for this. See no phobia?  Xenophobia?

All of Italy is not made up of ultras, pretty wild seeing a mod here wielding such a wide brush
You're missing the irony mally mate. For the last 3 weeks people who have wanted England to win have been categorised in so many jolly mean ways. Brexiteers, Torys, etc.
And re the xenophobia comment, how do we view people from outside of the UK hating the English? Does that concern you, does it have a name? Actually that's not a real question as this may just give the thread a shorter life than it has now.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #22452 on: July 8, 2021, 07:04:02 pm »
Or in truth Birmingham and Manchester. My understanding is that Liverpool has some of the oldest black and Chinese communities in the world but that it was comparatively unaffected by the great migrations from Asia and the West Indies in the 1950s to 1970s.

No doubt the white population of the city has more diverse origins than most places in the UK but compared with the cities Ive mentioned, as well as places like Bradford, Huddersfield, Coventry, Leicester, Woverhampton, Luton etc it is a very white town.

That's fair I think?

Not sure what you're trying to say here, Yorky? Is diversity a colour of your skin thing as your examples seem to signify? If so, there is very little diversity in the likes of Bradford, Leicester, Luton, pretty much white or Asian isn't it? Where's the diversity there?
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22453 on: July 8, 2021, 07:10:59 pm »
There is a word for this. See no phobia?  Xenophobia?

All of Italy is not made up of ultras, pretty wild seeing a mod here wielding such a wide brush

And all of England is not made up of Brexit voting Tory twats.

Stick you Xenophobia accusation up your wrong'un.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22454 on: July 8, 2021, 07:11:12 pm »
The population of Bradford is ethnically diverse. The largest proportion of the district's population (63.9%) identifies themselves as White British. The district has the largest proportion of people of Pakistani ethnic origin (20.3%) in England. ... Nearly one quarter of the population (24.7%) are Muslim.

In Leicester City, no one ethnic group is in the majority. The White British (45%) and Indian (28%) are the largest ethnic groups. The remainder of the population comprises a diverse mix of ethnic groups, including White Other (5%), Asian Other (4%), African (4%) and Pakistani (2%).

The 2001 census confirmed that 70.4% of the people of Birmingham were white, 19.5% were Asian, 6.1% were Black, 0.5 were Chinese, 2.5% were mixed race, and 0.6 were of another ethnic group. Birmingham is also notable for having the UK's highest Gypsy and Traveller population.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22455 on: July 8, 2021, 07:15:12 pm »
Birmingham is also notable for having the UK's highest Gypsy and Traveller population.
Well you learn something new every day. Those Peaky (is that the origin of the derogatory “pikey”?) Fucking Blinders ;D
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22456 on: July 8, 2021, 07:19:56 pm »
Well you learn something new every day. Those Peaky (is that the origin of the derogatory “pikey”?) Fucking Blinders ;D

No mate,it's the razors in the peak.

Offline Kasper

• Main Stander
  • Bonjour mon petit bureau de change.
« Reply #22457 on: July 8, 2021, 07:22:54 pm »
Suffice to say they've very temporarily relinquished the title of "world's happiest country/people" in the cold light of day.

Having their national anthem booed, players blinded by lasers and the opposition cheating their way to a win at any cost, will do that to a nation.

There are also several stories popping up about Danish fans being verbally abused and spat on by English fans.

After the match a woman and her 10 year old son got surrounded outside the ground by a larger group of men who were yelling very aggressively at them.

Another one had brought her son and her tween/teen daughters, who were too afraid to take off their jackets and show their Denmark shirts inside the ground because of all the abuse they got on the way to their seats.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22458 on: July 8, 2021, 07:24:04 pm »
Oh, come on. Yes, there are a lot of "ultras" in Italy's support but you can't group the dickhead fans bases of Roma, Lazio and one or two others with every single Italian supporter. Cowardly c*nts who come out to do damage in situations like those don't represent the whole of the nation or indeed their supporters.

It's like me saying that I don't want England to win because most English football fans and tourists that I've seen in Eastern Europe are loud and drunken arrogant knobheads who go about smashing shops to bits and always get into physical confrontations after they've had about 12 beers each. It's just a small section and in no way does it taint my view of England as a nation, its people or its football team. It's not something that would make me go "Right, I hope England loses every match." I don't support the English national team and generally won't care if they win the whole thing or not. If they do, great. But I'm not putting everybody in the same boat.

It's a majority of Serie A Clubs who have fans that do it tbf,but you got the point that I was making.

Like I said,win or lose my mood will not change,doesn't mean that I wouldn't prefer and England win because not all England fans are gobshite Millwall,Chelsea or Man U supporters  ;)

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22459 on: July 8, 2021, 07:34:53 pm »

No mate,it's the razors in the peak.
Ah of course, read that before just forgotten…seems ages since last saw it.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22461 on: July 8, 2021, 07:39:23 pm »
If England manage to win on Sunday night, City fans & Evertonians will finally know how it feels to support a team who are European champions.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22462 on: July 8, 2021, 07:40:17 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-57770086

::)

:lmao

That is one of the most pathetic things I hav ever seen. It was a semifinal FFS.  ;D

That'll really show those Danes.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22463 on: July 8, 2021, 07:41:22 pm »
There are also several stories popping up about Danish fans being verbally abused and spat on by English fans.

After the match a woman and her 10 year old son got surrounded outside the ground by a larger group of men who were yelling very aggressively at them.

Another one had brought her son and her tween/teen daughters, who were too afraid to take off their jackets and show their Denmark shirts inside the ground because of all the abuse they got on the way to their seats.
See that’s the sort of shit that makes my blood boil. Why behave like that FFS? Cowards and scumbags.

I remember my first final as a little kid at the old Wembley. Milk (League) Cup v West Ham 1981. Yeah the bad old 80s. On the tube and in the ground, my general recollection of us being outnumbered by lots of Hammers. Might have got a playful tap on the head with a foam ‘hammer’ whilst my dad was having a friendly chat but never once did I feel frightened or even intimidated. The atmosphere was friendly and trust me even back then at such a young age, I’d seen it and felt it when it wasn’t (when Leeds and Chelsea came to Anfield).

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22464 on: July 8, 2021, 07:45:50 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-57770086

::)
Add it to your list of criticisms and email someone about it.

There isn't a single nation on the planet (or even city) that doesn't go hyper towards the end of a major sporting event if success is possible.

I'm not disagreeing that people don't go over the top, but wtf are you going looking for these things?

I'll be looking out for all your cynical observations in all big sports occasions, even when Marine get through to the 3rd round of the cup again.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #22467 on: July 8, 2021, 07:49:07 pm »
Add it to your list of criticisms and email someone about it.

There isn't a single nation on the planet (or even city) that doesn't go hyper towards the end of a major sporting event if success is possible.

I'm not disagreeing that people don't go over the top, but wtf are you going looking for these things?

I'll be looking out for all your cynical observations in all big sports occasions, even when Marine get through to the 3rd round of the cup again.
  ;D

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22468 on: July 8, 2021, 07:57:39 pm »
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/12351758/barnes-world-in-motion-rap-recited-in-commons

:lmao :lmao

Cringe factor off the scale. As if that proper c*nt knows the first thing about football, but fair dos, he’s quick to culturally appropriate to go with the collective populist mood. I think I’d prefer him if he at least appeared sincere, and admitted he despises the ordinary man in the street or has daily wanks to Thatcher speeches on YouTube or something like that.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22470 on: July 8, 2021, 08:06:49 pm »
Tories are loving this, perfect timing for them to jump on the bandwagon just as they announce easing of restrictions. And that witch Priti Patel posting photos of her in an England top like she knows what a free-kick is.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #22471 on: July 8, 2021, 08:11:29 pm »

Makes me laugh that there are Englishmen openly supporting another country whos fans love nothing more than attacking small groups or visiting fans with knives,bricks and fucking belts and fans who gets hard-ons when they manage to put opposing fans in hospital.

Me personally,even though I have been to 3 world cups wouldn't do that but that's because unlike English people who understandably support England & the other English loons who are now waving the flag of the arse stabbers,my mood won't change no matter the result but I would prefer an England win over the side that is supported by cowards who attack lone men and put them into comas.

But that's just me,you fly that flag Andy,we're not worthy.

And Denmark shouldn't even have been in the semi.

So you'd want United to beat Roma or Napoli if they played them in a final? A club I can't stand by the way, due the way their fans have behaved over the years to
 us (even long before the 2018 semi).

Football is often about the lesser of two evils. I've even cheered United on in recent seasons against City or Everton and look at the shit their fans have pulled over the years.

Good luck to anyone cheering on England on Sunday, it's entirely up to them. Some of the Italian fans might be shithouses when with their ultra groups but then some of the England fans will be chanting 'always the victims' (and worse) at us when with their clubs. It is what it is.
« Last Edit: July 8, 2021, 08:15:42 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22472 on: July 8, 2021, 08:12:24 pm »
Tories are loving this, perfect timing for them to jump on the bandwagon just as they announce easing of restrictions. And that witch Priti Patel posting photos of her in an England top like she knows what a free-kick is.

Correct they are all at it you have Holly Willabooby at the game never heard or seen of ger at a game before.

All morons jumping on a bandwagon which could still end in failure yet.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22473 on: July 8, 2021, 08:22:00 pm »
Correct they are all at it you have Holly Willabooby at the game never heard or seen of ger at a game before.

All morons jumping on a bandwagon which could still end in failure yet.

World would be a boring place if we just waited until knowing the outcomes before getting excited, in case we fell flat on our face. Pretty sure no one waited to celebrate after beating Barcelona 4-0.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #22474 on: July 8, 2021, 08:22:21 pm »
I never understand why people insist on telling others how we should feel. It’s weird.

all im trying to say is, hey, its just a football game. Some of the actual visceral rage was really startling and clearly goes well beyond football. Im just trying to note that many many millions of other people that are not mixing politics into the football probably feel differently about things.

England basically lost ownership of football with the invention and perfection of the dark arts by numerous other nations. Its a bit rich to scream to heaven above about the ruination of the game when they finally decide if you cant beat em, join em many decades later. I'd rather they stay on their feet too and dislike the calling out of mo and the lionization of 'arry as much as anybody. We all know Mo goes down as a last resort if at all and Kane as a first, but the narrative differs. Thats not right, but its not the players fault. its not the teams fault.

Anyway im not trying to tell anyone how to feel. i am saying that there are hundreds of millions if not billions of casual fans out there and you cant paint them all with the same brush as anthem and knee haters, not do the results of the team good or bad have anything at all to do with various policy's of the government now or ever, nor the fact they advanced on a soft call signal the final death spasm of football.   
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22475 on: July 8, 2021, 08:25:15 pm »
Supporting a team, whatever team, is sound. 'Anti'-supporting a team is a bit soft.
« Last Edit: July 8, 2021, 08:27:28 pm by Wilmo »
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22476 on: July 8, 2021, 08:28:30 pm »
I know what you mean boyo. My fear if they win is that bloke from Sunderland taking the opportunity to spout at one of our Sir's of the game "Hooow's me fookin gait looking now ye prick". They're all opportunists mate.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #22477 on: July 8, 2021, 08:29:45 pm »
all im trying to say is, hey, its just a football game. Some of the actual visceral rage was really startling and clearly goes well beyond football. Im just trying to note that many many millions of other people that are not mixing politics into the football probably feel differently about things.

England basically lost ownership of football with the invention and perfection of the dark arts by numerous other nations. Its a bit rich to scream to heaven above about the ruination of the game when they finally decide if you cant beat em, join em many decades later. I'd rather they stay on their feet too and dislike the calling out of mo and the lionization of 'arry as much as anybody. We all know Mo goes down as a last resort if at all and Kane as a first, but the narrative differs. Thats not right, but its not the players fault. its not the teams fault.

Anyway im not trying to tell anyone how to feel. i am saying that there are hundreds of millions if not billions of casual fans out there and you cant paint them all with the same brush as anthem and knee haters, not do the results of the team good or bad have anything at all to do with various policy's of the government now or ever, nor the fact they advanced on a soft call signal the final death spasm of football.

Personally, the thought of Pickford lifting the Euros on Sunday after what he did to Van Dijk (who couldn't play in it) knocks me sick. It could have been Holland in the final instead otherwise. There's still a lot of anger over that for one thing.

I wasn't too bothered otherwise going into the game, just wanted to watch a good match after the Ukraine walkover, but the antics of Kane were a fucking disgrace last night and as the game went on just got more and more annoying. And the cheating twat is called 'clever'. Then the match winning dive from Sterling. It was fucking sickening.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22478 on: July 8, 2021, 08:29:58 pm »
So you'd want United to beat Roma or Napoli if they played them in a final?
Spoiler
A club I can't stand by the way, due the way their fans have behaved over the years to
 us (even long before the 2018 semi).

Football is often about the lesser of two evils. I've even cheered United on in recent seasons against City or Everton and look at the shit their fans have pulled over the years.

Good luck to anyone cheering on England on Sunday, it's entirely up to them. Some of the Italian fans might be shithouses when with their ultra groups but then some of the England fans will be chanting 'always the victims' (and worse) at us when with their clubs. It is what it is.
[close]

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22479 on: July 8, 2021, 08:31:08 pm »
Holland had Frank de Boer in charge. He makes Southgate look like Rinus Michels for fuck sakes.  No way Holland were winning it.